Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10) its_timmy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did thread = fail?

To be honest OP most of this stuff is really hard to read. It seems like you're not really being aggressive enough. Like you don't even have any real intention of getting the number at all. I agree with Simon most of these "approaches" don't count. Don't worry if you come off as a dick or something, you probably won't see them again anyway. Even if you do, who cares, just ignore the **** out of them and go for another chick.

Registered User lightningwatche's Avatar
    lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jedan01 View Post
    Instead, walk up and say "Hey, I saw you from across the store (or whatever) and I think you're pretty cute. I just had to come and say hello."
    I like this one. I've done it. It is actually way easier than beating around the bush. No matter how pretty the woman is, she immediately give you the respect of a yes or no. Half the time they will act flattered. The problem with this is they have to think on their feet to decide whether to say yes or no or ask you a few questions first. A different opener would give you the opportunity to show your humor first, but prevent you from showing your balls afterwards.

lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50) lightningwatche will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by darkstang View Post
    hes a fraud brahs he already knew that girl

http://www.puawatchdog.com/
    I suspected that as soon as he said he'd sell a copy of the full unedited video. Strong motive right there.

Originally Posted by KeepLifting View Post

Women dress up so men would notice - can ladies in here comment if they would appreciate it if the guys payed attention to and compliment on your style?
    Only if they want something from you, like attention, a date, or money, or something. If you are a bum they want nothing from, then no. And even if you have something they want, they usually want you to act on it, not just stay there stairing. But if you are a big enough catch, they won't mind waiting while you stair.

I have a few of my own pointers. I've done my own approaches in the past, and it typically is the same boring questions and answers about school and this and that. I think instead of focusing on what is said and what to say back, you need to focus on how you are saying it and how she is saying back, both body language and voice tone. It is about testing, showing, and gauging interest. When you see the right interest, you raise it to the next level with another test.

As for getting the number, I would not ask for it unless you already got her to agree to meeting up, and you sensed some sincere interest. She has to earn it. You can talk to 100 women without getting rejected if you test and raise just right.

I don't know good topics or body language for each of the levels. But I bet once you know each of them, you could go through each easily, or leave if she is not interested. She might be shy, thinking about her bad day, not into you, or just unaware that you are hitting on her. You need to trouble shoot that and figure out which it is, and communicate verbally and non verbally accordingly.

If your convo with school and such is getting boring, it is because you are staying on the same level too long, and not watching for her interest level, but instead just thinking of more stuff to say. Your goal should not be to keep the convo going as long as possible. Your goal should be to trouble shoot and figure out what she is feeling, and communicate yours when appropriate. You should be trying to go through the levels. Once you get that down, it should be simple. But I don't know how to do all that. I just know a few parts --- a few tests.

Just a gym rat TheProgressiveOne's Avatar
    TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheProgressiveOne has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OP must have given up...

Has anyone here ever actually finished a 100 approaches thing?? I wouldnt mind trying it if i move away to the city..

followme is on a distinguished road. (+10) followme is on a distinguished road. (+10) followme is on a distinguished road. (+10) followme is on a distinguished road. (+10) followme is on a distinguished road. (+10) followme is on a distinguished road. (+10) followme is on a distinguished road. (+10) followme is on a distinguished road. (+10) followme is on a distinguished road. (+10) followme is on a distinguished road. (+10) followme is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HungLAH View Post
    Some reflections:
    -Warming up is key, i need to start talking to people ASAP to get into that social + fun mood. I'm going to create a warm up plan right now.
    -STAY THE **** IN THERE! Don't leave until they tell me to **** off or something.

Peace.
    Very interesting thread. One suggestion from me, although I'm already married, is about your second reflection point.

I think you should be sensitive, but not overly-sensitive, to subtle cues that they don't want to talk to you. It's a delicate balance between not being a wimp and chickening out, and not over-extending your stay, so to speak. For example, the girl waiting for the train... when she wouldn't look at you and didn't say anything, that's generally a cue that they aren't interested. Maybe they are in a relationship, not looking, or scared of you.

Don't obsess over it... if you just start a conversation and spend a little too long in it, that's no justification for anyone to go bonkers and call the cops or freak out. But pushing through the cues that they aren't interested will get you a bad rep if they spread the word, not that they know you anyway.

Great job so far. I'm already married, but if I weren't, I'd try something like this. Totally breaks you out of your comfort zone. Breaking comfort zones is so fun because it spices things up.
    My Starting Strength journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=476695911#post476695911

I'm a video editor! | See my latest videos! http://www.youtube.com/user/thejapanesechallenge

suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500) suomiviina is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thread failed.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lightningwatche View Post
    I have a few of my own pointers. I've done my own approaches in the past, and it typically is the same boring questions and answers about school and this and that. I think instead of focusing on what is said and what to say back, you need to focus on how you are saying it and how she is saying back, both body language and voice tone. It is about testing, showing, and gauging interest. When you see the right interest, you raise it to the next level with another test.

As for getting the number, I would not ask for it unless you already got her to agree to meeting up, and you sensed some sincere interest. She has to earn it. You can talk to 100 women without getting rejected if you test and raise just right.

I don't know good topics or body language for each of the levels. But I bet once you know each of them, you could go through each easily, or leave if she is not interested. She might be shy, thinking about her bad day, not into you, or just unaware that you are hitting on her. You need to trouble shoot that and figure out which it is, and communicate verbally and non verbally accordingly.

If your convo with school and such is getting boring, it is because you are staying on the same level too long, and not watching for her interest level, but instead just thinking of more stuff to say. Your goal should not be to keep the convo going as long as possible. Your goal should be to trouble shoot and figure out what she is feeling, and communicate yours when appropriate. You should be trying to go through the levels. Once you get that down, it should be simple. But I don't know how to do all that. I just know a few parts --- a few tests.
    These are great points, the amount of people I see who are completely oblivious to the other persons reactions / body language is astounding. They'll keep on chatting when the chick is making it obvious that she wants to be left alone - just bail, no sense dragging it along.

When I used to try out some PUA stuff, reading people was one of my strengths.
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lolSam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Read the first 3 pages, not too bad OP!

I'm at MC every week day actually, might even see you spittin' game on some of these girls some time haha (I goto RMIT)

Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000) Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000) Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000) Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000) Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000) Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000) Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000) Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000) Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000) Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000) Star_Ruler is just really nice. (+1000)
    thread started out good, but decided to fail in the end. I am dissapoint.

FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FrankTehTank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    i'm nearly positive this guy is trolling us, who the **** does a card trick for a random girl

this is some sad sad ****
    repped.