Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rowyn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by david_0729 View Post
    Thanks for changing my whole outlook of women at the gym...Now I'm going to wonder if her or her is wearing underwear or not. New thought process-She's cute, does she have ring on, wonder if she is wearing underwear?
    Also, while we are enlightening you, most women (who lift) do not wear their rings while training, they'll get ruined or hurt your fingers. Just to confuse the social situation a little more....lol.
    "A champion is someone who gets up even when he can't" ---Jack Dempsey

I eat for living, not just lifting.

david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10) david_0729 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    Also, while we are enlightening you, most women (who lift) do not wear their rings while training, they'll get ruined or hurt your fingers. Just to confuse the social situation a little more....lol.
    Thanks for the added confusion. I will have to look for the tan line. Actually, I have never approached a woman in the gym.
    The condition for a miracle is difficulty. The condition for a great miracle is impossibility. From the movie "Faith Like Potatoes"

BBYGG317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

Originally Posted by Rowyn View Post
    I always wear my ring while lifting... I wear gloves or use my Cobra Grips so it doesn't get damaged or hurt and I lift pretty heavy. Now for my husband I bought one of those silicon rings cause he refuses to wear gloves.

As far as the pantie issue, even being a female, I cant believe how many dont wear any either! The gym isnt really the place to worry about pantie lines... Just makes me wonder how many times I've gone to sit on a machine and a women's juices, if you will, are all over it. At least underwear provide another barrier. I cant stand a thong either.. I've tried string and wide and medium and they still end up all in there, front and back and well I bend down to pick up a 315 lbs dead lift that's the last thing I need. So from reading all these I guess the only answers to comfortable panties are there are none.

TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TinySquats is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by red_hot_tamale View Post
    Good ideas so far. Alas, thong seems to be the overall favorite. I don't like going commando at the gym personally unless I'm wearing pants. I wear shorts a lot and it seems a little to, um, chilly, to do that. Not to mention all the moving around and bending I might do. Wouldn't really want to show that much skin, lol.

Are there athletic type thongs out there that are super comfy?
    Yes! Calvin Klein invisibles. They’re sweat wicking too. I don’t like the idea of going commando either and those things fit so comfortably it feels like I’m wearing nothing. I also used to hate thongs until I discovered these. When I bought cotton thongs recently I hated the bulk compared to the invisibles material.