Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Ask a kid who just lettered in wrestling anything?

Just got it at team banquet tonight. Ask away.

flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10) flopped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    im speechless

xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50) xxyxx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by UNOMav View Post
    what's wrestling like? Is it complicated/hard to pick up? My pe teacher has literally been hounding me all year about joining his team. Thinking about doing it so he stops giving me C's

Lifting with Power allergic2rice's Avatar
    allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    weight
    Forum Representative
    Next Generation Nutrition
    http://www.glyco-energy.com/

***Los Angeles MISC Crew***

www.strengthsociety.com
    Powerlifting, Nutrition, Mobility

BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigJohnnyO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weightclass?
    "If a man does his best, what else is there?"
    - General George S. Patton

"A narcissist is someone better looking than you are."
    - Gore Vidal

fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500)
    You know how i know your a ****?
    Iceman + FormulaLT1poweR = -900k currently @ -463,249
    ~Mod negged for chris hansen pic~
    ~spreken sie Dick?
    ~Faith is believing what you know isn't true
    ► WKEA ◄http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=403306821&posted=1#post403306821

KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) KillerMagic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why'd they give you a letter and not a trophey?

Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wrestled varsity when i was a freshman.. what makes you so special that i can ask you something?...

What was your record this last season?

allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000) allergic2rice is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Alphamale90 View Post
    I wrestled varsity when i was a freshman.. what makes you so special that i can ask you something?...

i hate genetically gifted people
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com

Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pakman52 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats, it is exciting the first year.

UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) UNOMav is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by xxyxx View Post
    what's wrestling like? Is it complicated/hard to pick up? My pe teacher has literally been hounding me all year about joining his team. Thinking about doing it so he stops giving me C's
    I personally love it I've still been practicing 3 times a week and the season got over a month ago. It depends on how fast you learn all the technique there is a kid at my school who started out as a Sophomore(first time ever) and was on Varsity and this year as a Junior was ranked 3rd in State before breaking his leg. It's a great sport, I would say go for it.

Originally Posted by bigjohnnyo View Post
    weightclass?

Congrats. I never said I was special. I was just excited because it was my first year at the High School level and I only wrestled one year before and that was 2years ago.

About 22-12 I believe. I missed part of the season with staph.

Originally Posted by KillerMagic View Post
    why'd they give you a letter and not a trophey?
    I don't know, I guess I wasn't deserving of one this season.

Originally Posted by Pakman52 View Post
    Congrats, it is exciting the first year.
    Thanks, it really is. But I gotta long way to go still.

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i iz da king of wrestling in dis section

Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    i iz da king of wrestling in dis section
    you never answered my question in the sea breh

what'd u place in state?

and why no wrestling in college?
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com

XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) XOFJ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Worst part about wrestling? Having to tell your mom your gay...
    Bench 300 (pause)
    Squat 340 (I know...)
    Deadlift 445

Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Alphamale90 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I got 2nd in state last year at 145, and im wrestling for Univ of tennesee chattanooga next season

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by allergic2rice View Post
    you never answered my question in the sea breh

what'd u place in state?

and why no wrestling in college?
    i got 8th should have been 6th if I would have been on the other side of the bracket

and wrestling in college is a pain in the ass, a shiit ton of work and dedication and I wouldn't be able to wrestle for big colleges

I got 2nd in state last year at 145, and im wrestling for Univ of tennesee chattanooga next season
    proof?

heres mine

Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    proof?

Heres mine

14-0?
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com

U mad cus Im moss'n on U? iGoHam's Avatar
    iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ask a guy who got a LETTER from U of Oregon inviting him to their campus, and showing interest in him for football anything.
    It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Psalm 18:32

IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50) IronNerves will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    We had chicken at my banquet, and mashed potatoes, what you got on that?
    4 years MMA experience

Originally Posted by ahasic View Post
    Ask a guy who got a LETTER from U of Oregon inviting him to their campus, and showing interest in him for football anything.
    start new thread. Dude no offense every kid at my school that plays football gets those letters, it's just the generic letter. If they actually call you it means they want you.

Any video of you playing? and take pic of what it said inside the letter.
    Last edited by UNOMav; 03-24-2010 at 09:25 PM.

Originally Posted by IronNerves View Post
    We had chicken at my banquet, and mashed potatoes, what you got on that?
    ribs, chicken, and cheesy potatoes.

u mad i got an invite to the national society of high school scholars f*ggot?
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com

U mad cus Im moss'n on U? iGoHam's Avatar
    iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50) iGoHam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    start new thread. Dude no offense every kid at my school that plays football gets those letters, it's just the generic letter. If they actually call you it means they want you.

Any video of you playing? and take pic of what it said inside the letter.
    Its not the ''generic'' letter its a campus invite. Ive gotten calls from them also.
    Plus I do understand what you're saying I get letters weekly. They're not all generic. For example that one has my name/coachs signature/campus invite. If you want I can post a pic of the 50+ letters I've gotten. Another thing.. since everyone that plays football gets one, let me see yours?

Originally Posted by allergic2rice View Post
    u mad i got an invite to the national society of high school scholars f*ggot?
    Actually yes.. I wish I had grades like that..
    It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect.

Psalm 18:32

Its not the ''generic'' letter its a campus invite. Ive gotten calls from them also.
    Plus I do understand what you're saying I get letters weekly. They're not all generic. For example that one has my name/coachs signature/campus invite. If you want I can post a pic of the 50+ letters I've gotten. Another thing.. since everyone that plays football gets one, let me see yours?

cool and I'm sorry but I'm not athletically gifted, I meant all the Varsity Football players at my school do. I was not on varsity. But I mean plenty of people start the "ask someone who just __________ anything" So you don't need to come to mine to show off.

why you gotta be like dat, now i feelz bad lel

but yea, I am excited for it. it's lead by Claes Nobel (family of original creators of the nobel prize)

but i do wish i could play sports like you i wanna wrestle in college
    Forum Representative

www.strengthsociety.com