Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Flufeeh has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

No Equipment Workout?

I know using equipment is a much more efficient way of working out, but are there any work outs out there that focus on exercises that require no equipment?

I do have a gym at school, but I'd like to prepare at home first. Thanks for the help!

up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10) up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10) up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10) up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10) up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10) up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10) up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10) up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10) up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10) up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10) up-the-irons is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    As you said, weights > Body weight exercises; however, it is very possible to build muscle with bodyweight exercises.

I'd start out with a simple upper/lower split.

EX.

Monday

Pushups (use a backpack filled with rock)
    2x10
    ^Be sure to weigh the backpack and each workout try to put more rocks in while maintaining the same reps/sets.
    Chair dips
    2xto failure
    Pullups
    2x6-10
    Chinups
    1xto failure
    If you have to, use a weighted backpack for these also. Don't use so much weight that you fall below the given rep range though.

Tuesday

rest

Wednesday

Jump squats
    3x12 (If these become too easy use a weighted backpack)
    Leg raises
    2xto failure
    Situps(hold weighted backpack in front of your chest)
    2x8-10

Thursday

repeat Monday's workout

Friday

rest

Saturday

repeat Wednesday's workout

Sunday

rest

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. No program will do you any good if your diet is not in check. Just be sure to eat plenty and keep increasing the weight in the backpack and you'll build muscle just fine. Hope that helped

whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Flufeeh View Post
    I know using equipment is a much more efficient way of working out, but are there any work outs out there that focus on exercises that require no equipment?

I do have a gym at school, but I'd like to prepare at home first. Thanks for the help!
    P90x is great for what you got going right there. Id also suggest what he posted ^. Body resistance is first way muscle mass was built... look at the spartans,Navy seals,Marines,Spetzaz, they all do body resistance. HOWEVER if you are running low on money go buy a risitance band kit for $20 bucks. there great and you can put up to 150 lbs of resistance on one band depending on your streangth

skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skinnykid31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by up-the-irons View Post
    As you said, weights > Body weight exercises; however, it is very possible to build muscle with bodyweight exercises.

I'd start out with a simple upper/lower split.

EX.

Monday

Pushups (use a backpack filled with rock)
    2x10
    ^Be sure to weigh the backpack and each workout try to put more rocks in while maintaining the same reps/sets.
    Chair dips
    2xto failure
    Pullups
    2x6-10
    Chinups
    1xto failure
    If you have to, use a weighted backpack for these also. Don't use so much weight that you fall below the given rep range though.

Tuesday

rest

Wednesday

Jump squats
    3x12 (If these become too easy use a weighted backpack)
    Leg raises
    2xto failure
    Situps(hold weighted backpack in front of your chest)
    2x8-10

Thursday

repeat Monday's workout

Friday

rest

Saturday

repeat Wednesday's workout

Sunday

rest

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times. No program will do you any good if your diet is not in check. Just be sure to eat plenty and keep increasing the weight in the backpack and you'll build muscle just fine. Hope that helped
    seriously going to try this only thing i have in my house are 2 , 6 lb dumb bells

duncanflorence has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Flufeeh View Post

I am a end stage renal patient try to stay in shape.

TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheAthlete1992 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Download the Madbarz app. They have no equipment workouts
    STRETCH.LIFT.SPRINT