Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 LastLast
    patrick710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah but wouldn't that make you have to get up to pee at night?[/QUOTE]

Then don't have a gallon of water right before you go to bed. You should definitely be having a glass or two of water first thing as soon as you get out of bed every morning doing this will really kick start your metabolism other then that just keep your water intake consistent thought the day try to drink as much as you can though and its also good to chug a glass of water right after you eat, I just make sure I urinate right before I go to bed might even stay up to go a couple times then i'm good

Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100)
    Any recommendations for a low card option for wraps? Can't seem to find any type or tortilla or something similar with acceptable carb count. Even the rice tortilla's are still pretty high. Was hoping Asian rice wrap would be good on a cut but it's just about as much as a regular tortilla.

Anybody know of anything? So many foods are much more appealing to me in sandwich/wrap form.

WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100) WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100) WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100) WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100) WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100) WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100) WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100) WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100) WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100) WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100) WeakSkeet is not very well liked. (-100)
    From Scratch - Cream of mushroom soup, with chicken, brown rice, green beans, and broccoli.

Makes 2 Servings, 800 calories per serving.
    Prep + Cook time 45m to an hour.

Ingredients =

1 cup Land O Lake's Low Fat Half and Half = 158 Calories

1 TBS Land O Lake's salted butter = 100 calories

2 TBS flour = IDK how many calories

Mushrooms = 12 large mushrooms should do it, cut into whatever sized you prefer

Frozen Green Beans = As little or as much as you would like

Frozen Broccoli = As little or as much as you would like

800 grams of Chicken breast cut up how ever you like, I prefer cubed.

390 grams of Cooked Brown Rice.

Cube chicken breast. Put chicken breast into a pan on med-high heat. Cook the chicken until it is almost done. Add 1 cup of water to the almost cooked chicken, and simmer until the chicken is done. Separate the chicken from the broth. Set the chicken, and the broth aside.

Put 1 tbs of salted butter into a pan, and melt it. Add chopped mushrooms, salt, and pepper. Cook the mushrooms until they start giving off some of their juice (roughly 3-5 minutes). Add 2 TBS of flour, and stir until the flour has even coated the mushrooms, continue cooking the mushrooms for another minute. Add the chicken broth and cook for 3 minutes. Add the Half and Half and let thicken for 8-10 minutes.

I like to add the frozen veggies in about 5 minutes into the thickening stage. I will continue to let the sauce simmer until the veggies are cooked, and the sauce has thickened.

Once the sauce has thickened turn the heat down to low-medium, and add the Brown Rice. Mix together until its badassly mixed up. I use cold rice because I cook a lot of rice at once, so once the rice has warmed up, I then add the cooked chicken, stir it all up, and separate into 2 containers.

There you have it. Lunch and dinner on the sort of low cal end.

Please try and give me your thoughts on my recipe. It's a knock off of a scratch green bean casserole that I make for the holidays. ENJOY!

trevster118 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is tough doing all of this. Cutting weight is not easy.. I have a great nutrition guide on my website.. Anybody who wants help reach out..
    Personal Trainer. Online Fitness Coach.
    Love helping people in any way I can.
    fit from home today . com

squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10) squatnonymous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so many awesome posts, thanks everyone!

Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100) Praemonstrator is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by CanadianEmpire View Post
    Just made some good cupcakes which are low calorie, but I had a few issues with the final result and i hope some people can help me figure out how to fix them.

First how I made them:
    - 1 box of chocolate cake mix
    - 12oz of club soda

Made about 14 cupcake. They cooked nicely and are only 12 cals per cake! How ever they don't stay together all that well especially when taking them out of the paper. They were also kind of mushy. Any way to fix this?
    Where on earth are you finding a cake mix that only has 12 calories per cupcake size serving? I sincerely want to know.

dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dchris17 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by susy99 View Post
    You speak just like my ex-professor at my university hehe!! so formal!

I have used few recipes from an amazing site, which I will post in so that everyone can check it out.

These are few I have tried

Frozen Banana Protein Ice Cream

Ingredients

* 1 frozen banana, cut into pieces before freezing
    * 2 tbsp skim milk (or your favorite milk substitute)
    * ½ scoop (16 g) vanilla whey protein powder

Directions

Add all ingredients to your food processor and blend until smooth and whipped-looking. Using a spatula, scrape “ice cream” into serving bowl. Enjoy!

Tip: If the banana gets mashed and stuck on the bottom of the container so the blades can’t get to it, just add a little more milk to get it moving.
    Nutritional Info

Makes 1 serving

Calories: 181
    Fat: 1 g
    Carbs: 31 g
    Protein: 14 g
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Protein Pancakes

Ingredients

* 1/2 cup rolled oats
    * 1/2 cup fat free cottage cheese (or low fat or full fat)
    * 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
    * 2 tbsp flaxseed meal
    * 1/4 tsp cinnamon
    * 1 tsp vanilla extract
    * 1/4 cup water
    * pinch of salt
    * 1/2 tsp aluminum-free baking powder
    * 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder

* cooking spray or coconut oil
    * agave syrup

Direction

1. Heat medium size skillet to medium heat.
    2. Place the oats, cottage cheese, apple sauce, flax, cinnamon, vanilla extract, water, and salt in the blender and blend on high for 1 minute, until incorporated thoroughly.
    3. Add the baking powder and protein powder and give the blender a few quick pulses to incorporate.
    4. Coat the skillet with oil and pour 1/4 of the batter on the skillet.
    5. After bubbles begin to form around the edges, flip the pancake to cook the other side.
    6. Remove pancake and continue to cook the rest of the cakes.
    7. Serve with agave syrup, fruit, peanut butter, etc.

Tip: Place cooked pancakes in a slightly warmed oven, to keep the heated while you finish making the rest of the batch.

Yields 4 servings.
    Nutrition

Per pancake

Calories: 111
    Fat: 2 g
    Carbs: 12.5 g
    Protein: 12 g

Chocolate Protein Yogurt Parfait

Ingredients

* 3/4 cup 2% ***e plain yogurt
    * 1 serving (32g) chocolate whey protein powder (I like Optimum Nutrition Natural)
    * 1 tbsp water
    * 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh
    * 1 tbsp Uncle Sam cereal

Directions

Add yogurt, protein powder, and water to food processor and blend together. You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the food processor container to ensure that the protein powder is thoroughly incorporated.

Pour yogurt mixture into a bowl. Top with blueberries and Uncle Sam. Indulge… and feel good about it!

Nutritional Info

1 serving

Calories: 282
    Fat: 5.5 g
    Carbs: 21 g
    Protein: 39 g

Note: For less calories and/or protein, use ½ scoop of protein powder rather than a full serving. You could also add cocoa powder for more chocolatey flavor!

Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries

Ingredients

* 1 tbsp ground cumin
    * 1 tsp onion powder
    * 1 tsp garlic powder
    * 1/2 tsp chili powder
    * 1/2 tsp salt
    * 1/2 tsp black pepper
    * 1 tbsp olive oil + drizzle
    * 2 medium size sweet potatoes (about 16 oz total)

Directions

Preheat oven to 500° F. Cover baking sheet with foil (for easy clean up) or skip this step. Drizzle a little olive oil onto baking sheet and wipe with a paper towel to coat evenly.

I like to coat the baking sheet as well as add a thin coating of oil on the fries themselves, to ensure that they do not stick (without having to add massive amounts of oil).

In a small bowl, mix spices together with a fork. Set aside.

Cut sweet potatoes into ½” x ½” fries. I tend to slice the potato stick in half as well if the potatoes are really long. I leave the skin on, for nutritional purposes as well as for the extra crispiness that it adds.

In a large bowl, combine the cut potatoes and oil, and toss with one hand. With your other hand, add the spice mixture a sprinkle at a time, and continue to toss until the potatoes are evenly coated.

Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on the baking sheet and place on the middle shelf of the oven. Bake until edges are crisp and potatoes are cooked through — about 15-20 minutes.

Nutritional Info

4 serving = per serving

Calories: 164
    Fat: 4 g
    Carbs: 32 g
    Protein: 2 g

Check for more recipes here
    w w w . livewell360 . com / category / recipes/
    yumm!!

Peanut Butter Whipped Pudding

Hopefully this isn't a repeat. Made this the other night while trying to figure out a quick sweet dessert while watching my wife eat ice cream.

Peanut Butter Whipped Pudding

*1 cup Non-Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
    *1 tbsp Natural Creamy Peanut Butter
    *1 tbsp Stevia in the Raw
    *1/2 scoop Chocolate Protein Powder

Mix ingredients in a bowl until evenly combined into a whipped consistency and eat or chill in the freezer first.
    Replace the peanut butter w/ PB2 for less cals/fat. Add a little honey/cinnamon if not sweet enough for you.

Calories 240
    Fat 8.7
    Carbs 15.7
    Protein 25

Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10) Oosss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    will be back here soon

dreamer809 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting thread.

anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10) anuragray006 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Long..But nice info..Liked it

Rollsbegone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vigilante_Inc View Post
    In a large hot skillet, ligtly oiled (I use PAM Olive oil spray), combine these ingredients until chicken is cooked and has developed a nice carmelization. Using a very hot skillet works best as you want to get extra flavor from the carmelized meat and veggies.
    -4 large Chicken Breasts (defrosted and cubed into 1/2 inch or smaller cubes)
    -1 onion diced
    -3 gloves garliced minced
    -1 red bell pepper diced

At the same time put all of these ingredients into a large pot over a medium heat until it begins to simmer. Then back the heat off and keep it over a low heat.
    -4 oz. chicken stock
    -1 can of black beans (drained)
    -1 can of stewed tomatoes
    -1 can of diced tomatoes
    -1 small can of diced jalopenos
    -24 oz. of v8 juice (I use spicy, but you can opt for lite if calories are scarce)
    -Chili powder (to your prefered amount of spiciness... I love mine hot)
    -Coarse Black pepper (to your liking on how much)
    -a few pinches of kosher salt
    -Hot sauce (add enough until you get the desired heat from the chili you'd like. I add ALOT)

Once the chicken and veggies are cooked combine them in the pot and allow to simmer together for at least an hour. This dish is actually best eaten the day after because the flavors tend to mesh together and you taste the dish more as a whole intead of as individual ingredients.

Sorry no calorie counts since ingredients vary so much... just add em up as you go along. Makes about 8 serving though.... or 2 for me
    appreciate these

zeetwoeight has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Praemonstrator View Post
    Any recommendations for a low card option for wraps? Can't seem to find any type or tortilla or something similar with acceptable carb count. Even the rice tortilla's are still pretty high. Was hoping Asian rice wrap would be good on a cut but it's just about as much as a regular tortilla.

Anybody know of anything? So many foods are much more appealing to me in sandwich/wrap form.
    Have you seen Flatout Breads? (I can't post the link cause I don't have enough posts yet :-)) Just google Protein Up wraps. Have been using these for my breakfast wraps - egg white + avacado + turkey breast + spoonful of salsa. Wash it down with a black coffee. It's replaced my peanut butter toast that I love soooo much.

TheTopBloke has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by StrawHatPatriot View Post
    Is it okay if I ask how to make boiled spinach taste better? Do I just have to dump garlic powder on it?

Yeah but wouldn't that make you have to get up to pee at night?
    Boiled spinach sucks. There is no way to make it taste better and it's the sole reason most people can't stand spinach. Get fresh spinach and a non-stick pan. It literally takes about 2 minutes to cook it up nicely, maybe add some lemon and pine nuts. Much tastier, and much healthier. Actually edible!

The Lifting Statistician Clydesdale1991's Avatar
    Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Clydesdale1991 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by robbie_vlad View Post
    Some great recipes in here, I know I'll be trying some this week!

Here's a desert that I found:

Protein Brownies

Ingredients-

2/3 cup protein powder (I use ON 100% Whey Double Rich Chocolate)
    2/3 cup wheat flour, whole grain
    1/2 tsp salt
    1 tsp baking powder
    1 cup unsweetened applesauce
    1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
    2 cup SPLENDA granular
    6 egg whites
    1 egg, large
    1 1/2 tsp vanilla

Directions-

Mix dry together, mix applesauce with cocoa, splenda, eggs and vanilla. Mix together bake in ungreased pan for 30-35 min at 350F.

Makes 16 servings (1 serving = 1 brownie): 70 calories, 7g protein, 10g carb, 2g fat per serving.

Made Brownies this weekend, were pretty good.

To make them more moist though I took out 2 egg whites, replaced the 2 cups of splenda with a cup of stevia and baked 25 minutes.
    Misc Pizza King:
    "Get rekt *******s, the pizza king is here." - MrBourbon

*HTC*

DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DirtyDuzIt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by zeetwoeight View Post
    Have you seen Flatout Breads? (I can't post the link cause I don't have enough posts yet :-)) Just google Protein Up wraps. Have been using these for my breakfast wraps - egg white + avacado + turkey breast + spoonful of salsa. Wash it down with a black coffee. It's replaced my peanut butter toast that I love soooo much.
    Those make amazing low cal pizzas, I take

1 flatout flatbread - 100cal
    30g turkey pepperoni slices - 70 cal
    1oz mozarella - 80 cal
    Tomato sauce - ~10cal

~260 cal pizza

Jamokka has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello Guys,

I need some advice, because whatever I do I can't get any progress. I'm 175 cm and 75 kg.

My daily meal plan:

Breakfast:
    100-150 gr otmeal
    2 eggs
    1 piece light cheese
    3 pieces bacon
    500 ml light (low fat) milk
    1 whole grain bread + peanut butter

Lunch:

Rice and meat

Before workout:

100 gr light tuna

After workout:
    30 gr whey protein with water
    chicken or salmon and sweet potatos

befor sleep:
    Milk, cinnamon and honey

snacks:
    650 ml light yoghurt
    walnuts or almond

I can't loose belly fat I'm stuck between 12-15 percentage of body fat. Am I eating too much? What should I cut or include?
    Last edited by Jamokka; 04-28-2016 at 07:51 AM.

loseweight480 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love them. Will have to try some of these soon!!

PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) PylypRomanov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Shredding Through

at 8p.m. daily, do as follows...

1. complete 100 push ups (no matter how long it will take)
    2. eat a banana super meal:
    2 or 3 mashed bananas
    + non fat Greek yogurt
    + your choice of protein powder (1 scoop)
    + cocoa beans (8-10 in count (no more than 10))
    mix it all up and enjoy...
    3. at 9:30p.m. later that day do another 50 push ups

Do this for 3 weeks and You will see results.
    Don't eat any fatty foods/cheat meals at all... Cheat meals are for cheaters... In this case however, the only person You'd be cheating, is yourself.

BDollar03 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Subbed for Delicious meals!

dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50) dmuscle1234 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didn't want to search through 30 pages to see if this has already been posted, but I love mixing chocolate protein powder with peanut butter and rolling it into balls to keep in the fridge. Tastes like Reeses but way better for you. you can add anything too, sprinkles, almonds, chocolate chips. There are recipes that involve a lot more ingredients but you can make them with just those two i mentioned.

Crossfitginger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No idea how to post a new thread at all...

ans20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi everyone, I'm new to this stuff. was just looking for some advice from you people. Im currently 20years old and weigh 183lbs(85kg) last week i decided it was time to change and since then i have stuck to a 1500 calories/day diet and have been doing at least 40mins of cardio/day alongside some weights and bodyweight exercises. I understand that it is essentially impossible to lose fat in a particular area i.e. stomach and chest. however i was wondering if i wanted to focus my attention on those areas in terms of cardio and weights what exercises should i be doing. Also is it healthy to aim to lose around 10kg in 10 weeks. many thanks for your replies!

met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) met3ork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hot Salsa chicken for lunch/dinner.

Made 6 servings just a minute ago. 1 service contains:

Unflavoured turkey/chicken slices 225g
    Hot salsa sauce 180ish grams
    sliced peppers 170g
    Rice 62.5g (dry weight) 219 cal

TOTAL:
    Calories: 568cal
    Protein: 61.2g
    Carbs: 57.5g
    Fat: 5.6g (use olive oil for cooking to add fat drastically)

(0. Prepare turkey marinade, I used a little bit of soy, water, half of my salsa and turkey spice powder. Mix in a bowl and let stand)
    1. Cut peppers to desired size, fry on pan until peppers get a little soft.
    2. Boil rice
    3. When marinated enough, fry turkey/chicken on a pan, medium heat.
    4. Mix rest of the salsa with rice.
    5. Mix everything on a plate and enjoy.

If you desire more fat, use olive oil for frying. If you wish to decrease carbs, decrease rice and add pepper.

Jackasgard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everything that you eat with high protein is cool tho (exceptions are crappy fatty stuffs). You can do carb cycle and low carb diet in cut phase. Remember everything is about calories out. If your deficit is 2200 and ur getting 2300 all calories with an apple still you will gain weight.

Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nicoleb93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink High Protein, low Carb......BREAD!

Hi

I'm not sure if this has been posted, it's less of a recipe but more of a product i use a lot

they are an Australian company based in Sydney i buy their products all the same they sell a "bread" mix that you add either egg whites or whole eggs into plus some water.

it is:
    108 Calories per serving (once the mix has been cooked, and portioned correctly)
    16g protein
    3.3g Fat
    1.5g carbs

If you look up the Protein Bread Co (It's not letting me post links yet!) they do free shipping within Australia and also sell things like Muffin Mixes, Pancake mixes etc (both are really good).

I will be making a loaf of banana bread to toast for my Breakfast/Snacks a little later on today. which should be interesting, I find the egg whites make a better loaf, when i use whole eggs it tends to be abit cake like and hard to toast.

Other things i do to help bulk up my meals as i am counting my calories is to shred up zucchini and cook it into my oats, switch from low fat cows milk to unsweetened almond milk, adding a scoop of protein powder to things like yogurt, porridge etc.

I am loving this thread!

PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PendlayRow8500 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Lightbulb Delicious Canned Tuna Cut Friendly Meal

Canned Tuna Recipe:

- 1 five ounce can tuna in water (I prefer Chicken of the Sea)
    - Pepper
    - This salsa (as much as you want, it's 15 kcal per 2 tbsp, but IMO it's the most delicious salsa in the world)

- 1/2 to 1 tbsp relish (sweet relish is what I use but it has more kcals)
    - Mustard to taste
    - Optional (60-80 extra calories): 2 slices crumbled bacon, grease-patted

Pair that ^^^^ with a carb source, or, if you have a sweet tooth, a Fiber One bar OR a Kashi Waffle (or two) with sugar free syrup and jelly.

I use this as a bulking snack, but it's low cal enough for cutting as well.

Canned tuna recipe: 150 kcals (without bacon), 22 g protein
    Fiber One Bar: 140 kcals
    Two Kashi Waffles with walden farms syrup and jelly: 150 kcals

NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is one of my favorite cut friendly recipes, I make it all the time.
    It works great with turkey breast and chicken breast.

Ingredients:
    Turkey Breast
    Whole Mushrooms
    Bell Paper - green, red.
    Jalapeno (optional)
    Sesame seeds (optional)
    Onion

Marinade:
    3 tbsp - Vinegar
    3 tbsp - Lemon Juice
    1/4 Glass water
    Salt, Paper, Thyme,Rosemary,Garlic, Smoked paprika.

Directions:
    Soak skewers in water while meat is marinating, so they wont burn.
    Mix all ingredients for marinate and then cut turkey breast into square peaces of medium size
    Place meat in to the marinate and leave in the fridge for at least 45-60 minutes.
    You can also put mushrooms in marinate for taste.
    When ready to cook preheat oven to 375F, take baking sheet and line it with foil.
    Take skewers out the water and spray them with non-stick cooking spray.
    Put meat and veggies on the skewers and cook: 20 min total. Turn it after 10 minutes.

mccoym1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've been taking the Hydroxycut SX-7 Black Onyx and the accompanying Hydroxycut CLA pretty consistently for around 3 weeks now. I am on a diet and working out 5-6 days a week, but I'm not sure these supplements are really accomplishing anything? Can anyone vouch for results/confirm my suspicion? thanks!

NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuclearPenguin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by mccoym1 View Post
    I've been taking the Hydroxycut SX-7 Black Onyx and the accompanying Hydroxycut CLA pretty consistently for around 3 weeks now. I am on a diet and working out 5-6 days a week, but I'm not sure these supplements are really accomplishing anything? Can anyone vouch for results/confirm my suspicion? thanks!
    Sure just post in the right thread.