Hybrid93Hatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hybrid93Hatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hybrid93Hatch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Anyone had inguinal hernia surgery & still not 100%?

I had inguinal hernia surgery about 5 years ago. From time to time I get discomfort in the area. At times, when lifting heavy (90-100% max) it does not feel good in the lower region of my abdomen. I was told at the time my hernia was repaired, that I have a opening on the opposite side that is also prone to a hernia. The exercise I feel it most is when chest pressing on a bench and my feet are on the ground. But, when my feet are bent and placed near my butt, I don't have the midesection discomfort. I just read that it's not good for the lower back to take the feet off the ground while chest pressing.

Has anyone else had a surgery, years past, and still not 100%? How do you deal with it?

fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) fw1983 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Hybrid93Hatch View Post
    I had inguinal hernia surgery about 5 years ago. From time to time I get discomfort in the area. At times, when lifting heavy (90-100% max) it does not feel good in the lower region of my abdomen. I was told at the time my hernia was repaired, that I have a opening on the opposite side that is also prone to a hernia. The exercise I feel it most is when chest pressing on a bench and my feet are on the ground. But, when my feet are bent and placed near my butt, I don't have the midesection discomfort. I just read that it's not good for the lower back to take the feet off the ground while chest pressing.

Has anyone else had a surgery, years past, and still not 100%? How do you deal with it?

Nice Share ...
    All About Health ---> www.man-health.co.tv

Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ubiyca is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    bump
    The Bundy's have a hot foreign exchange chick living in their house.

Al catches Bud drilling a hole in the wall to her room.

Al: What you doing son?
    Bud: Building a home entertainment center.

RIP Eve Carson (1985-2008) Proof of why life is so short and how necessary it is to enjoy it.