black0ut- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need help with calves and forearms

Ok I need huge help with my calves. My forearms too but mainly my calves. They are small and I can't stand it. I've been lifting and all my muscles are getting big except those two. Does anyone know any "miracle" workouts for these two? Also, all I really have are dumbells and a bench press..

BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BeastingBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by black0ut- View Post
    Ok I need huge help with my calves. My forearms too but mainly my calves. They are small and I can't stand it. I've been lifting and all my muscles are getting big except those two. Does anyone know any "miracle" workouts for these two? Also, all I really have are dumbells and a bench press..
    If you have plates, take two plates and pinch them together with your fingers. Should help with grip strength and perhaps forearm size. Or you could do forearm curls.

For calves, I like to get on an elevated platform (like steps) and do one legged body weight (you can add weights if you want) calf raises slowly, in the 10-15 rep range for 3 sets. It works great for me, try it out.

black0ut- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BeastingBeast View Post
    If you have plates, take two plates and pinch them together with your fingers. Should help with grip strength and perhaps forearm size. Or you could do forearm curls.

For calves, I like to get on an elevated platform (like steps) and do one legged body weight (you can add weights if you want) calf raises slowly, in the 10-15 rep range for 3 sets. It works great for me, try it out.
    Thank you! I'll give that a try. Anyone else have any ideas?