Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Beschatten has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Diet Coke? Will it stop you from losing?

Diet Coke is awesome, but people emphasis you shouldn't drink
    ANY soft drinks while cutting.

Why? It is 0 cal and isnt cutting just a caloric deficit with proper nutrition
    and maintaining your current muscle mass by lifting hard?

So why the hatred towards our friendly 0 calorie soft drink?
    What is love?
    But just another
    sundial in the shade.
    You were just another:
    Sweet Potato fuk.

Registered User nickbaldwin1990's Avatar
    nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I drink it daily. 2-3lbs a week say otherwise. Prefer coke zero though, better taste.

gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gskhalsa has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As long as you get enuff water, the diet drinks won't stop you from losing weight. The only things is that they tend for your body to retain water, so keep in a deficit and drink plenty of water.

MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's not going to make you gain weight.
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

June 2012: 112 lbs.
    March 2015: 150 lbs.

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Beschatten View Post

The problem with these artificially sweetened drinks is that they promote a poor palate. These drinks are overly sweet...beyond what is available naturally. Because your taste of sweet is warped, you aren't able to enjoy naturally sweet things as much as you should.

People that like soda, generally don't enjoy fruits and vegetables like they should. Blueberries, cherries, strawberries, grapefruit...etc..etc... They're never sweet enough because soda is super sweetened and dulls your sense of taste. It is akin to a smoker not being able to smell the cigarette smoke.

Bottom line.... soda is bad for your health because it ruins your appetite for GOOD FOOD.

MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lost weight quite fine when I was more overweight when I first started. I use to drink regular coke, then switched to diet, then to flavored water, then to water.

gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000) gooseguy312 is just really nice. (+1000)

As for the hatred toward the 0 cal soft drink it might stem from this, I dont know if you knew this or not but aspartame is a neuro-toxic carcinogen. I mean for christs sake they even admit it is made of methanol (1 of its 3 major ingredients) which is wood alcohol. Ofcourse they say such a small amount wont "damage" u, but thiers no limit on the bottle to how much is reccomended to drink, that stuff is poison plain and simple. My cousin is a chemist and i asked him about it a while ago, im teling u to stay away but the choice is yours.

big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    As long as you drink your water I don't see any reason why some diet coke would do any harm... And the whole aspartame will kill you crap I put right up there with the global warming hoax.
    Big Russ Weight Loss::
    Start:
    -01/01/2010 334 lbs
    Current:
    <----

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gooseguy312 View Post
    As for the hatred toward the 0 cal soft drink it might stem from this, I dont know if you knew this or not but aspartame is a neuro-toxic carcinogen. I mean for christs sake they even admit it is made of methanol (1 of its 3 major ingredients) which is wood alcohol. Ofcourse they say such a small amount wont "damage" u, but thiers no limit on the bottle to how much is reccomended to drink, that stuff is poison plain and simple. My cousin is a chemist and i asked him about it a while ago, im teling u to stay away but the choice is yours.

before anyone thinks im biased here, let me start by saying even when i wasnt into being healthy and what not, i RARELY(i mean like one serving every few months) had soda... i am now and always have been a water person its literally the only thing i drink(besides xtend which i find hard to drink)....

that being said, i read something somewhere that said those artificial sweeteners are only bad in large quantities, like 100x what is used normally... i am not saying that i 100% believe either side nor am i pushing diet drinks, just saying what i have heard

In Starvation Mode Brklyns_Finest's Avatar
    Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brklyns_Finest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by big_russ View Post
    And the whole aspartame will kill you crap I put right up there with the global warming hoax.
    are you serious with the global warming thing? not to attack you or anything or seem confrontational but come on now this year in florida its been cold from dec-late march... THATS ABSURD... now before someone says "thats not global warming cuz its colder" the idea behind the phrase "global warming" is extreme climates on both ends of the spectrum... like normally hot places are colder and normally cold places are hotter... thats why the term is slowly changing to "climate change" rather than "global warming"

nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nickbaldwin1990 View Post
    I drink it daily. 2-3lbs a week say otherwise. Prefer coke zero though, better taste.
    This.
    'There is no sin except stupidity." --Oscar Wilde

Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Brianthesavage has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

this was a really good question

M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M6_nemesis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I used to drink a lot of it about 1-2 ltrs a day, Aspartame is whats harmful .. excess of which leads to memory loss. Plus some doctor told me its got phosphoric acid which is also bad.

Try this take a piece of raw chicken put it in a glass add some diet coke after a few hours pour the diet coke out and look what happens to the chicken ... well the same thing happens inside our stomach ! happy experimenting !

Registered User nickbaldwin1990's Avatar
    nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nickbaldwin1990 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by M6_nemesis View Post
    Try this take a piece of raw chicken put it in a glass add some diet coke after a few hours pour the diet coke out and look what happens to the chicken ... well the same thing happens inside our stomach ! happy experimenting !
    I'd rather grill it and eat it

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) MJFan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by nickbaldwin1990 View Post
    I'd rather grill it and eat it
    lol, same here.
    Bulking to 170 lbs.

June 2012: 112 lbs.
    March 2015: 150 lbs.

Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mc.fatty has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    all i drink is
    diet drinks and water. lost 16 pounds this month< stayed in keto with no carbs drinking it so im gonna say its safe
    meh.