Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by oldPlumber View Post
    About 2 times a week or when my knees allow me. I have trouble using the bar now-a-days, so I use 100lb dumbbells. I do 3 sets of 9. Never was my favorite exercise.

(Why isn't there a "Over 50" sub-forum? The difference between 40 and 50 is 10 really huge years.)
    Tell me about it.

At the WNBF World Titles last year after all of us qualifying in our respective countries in the typical 40+, 50+ categories, when we got there - the organizers decided to lose the 50+ group and we all had to go in the Over 40's - almost 30 of us.

When asked WTF...the reply was "Sir, really you shouldnt be at a disadvantage - you've had an extra 20 years to build more mass!"

I felt like saying (but didnt as the guy was one of the judges) that "Hell!!! Why dont I jsut piss off, wait til I'm 80..then come back and REALLY kick the 40 year old's butt".

Amazing...so yeah...a 50+ group would be valuable in its own right.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rob440 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I am a couple of years away from 50 but I have done 3 and 2 days in the past. I now do once a week. I could mentally get back to doing them more times a week if I thought I would get a better outcome but I dont think that would be the case for me. Do what works for you. One difference that I can point out is that when you are squatting 200lbs its no where near the strain on your system as doing 600lbs or repping 500 so of course your body can take the frequency better IMO. I have done 5oo for 8 and 405 for 18 at different ages and there is no way I an coming back in a couple of days to squat again after a workout like that. When I was young and doing 2 plates sure but your recovery ability does not grow in proportion to your strength and muscle mass. Same liver, kidneys,endocrine system heart, lungs ect. Some of your organs get conditioned and in the case of the heart even grow but they were not designed to be prancing around with a 50 to a hundred extra pounds of muscle loading them up. Less muscle less effort for the body to recover so IMO as you get bigger/stronger the recovery job is a bigger load on the system.

LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LanePianoMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It seems like once a week is adequate if you are doing other heavy lifts on other days. If you squat heavy three times a week, then do you also deadlift three times and bench press three time, all heavy each time?

I can see squatting a second time a week for part of a yearly cycle, if special emphasis is being put on legs, but there's no question it is not necessary on a regular basis or is even counter-productive for most guys.

LPM
    "Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy. It is the wine of a new procreation, and I am Bacchus who presses out this glorious wine for men and makes them drunk with the spirit."

Beethoven

dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) dutter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im a little bit away from 50 but i allways squated 1 time per week. im not knocking anyone that dose them 3-6 times a week but most bodybuilders i know/knew do them 1 time per week and there legs got pretty dam big from this. i think bodybuilders get overshadowed by powerlifters. a lot of bodybuilders got big lifting big weights, bottom line.

groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250) groink has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by rob440 View Post
    I am a couple of years away from 50 but I have done 3 and 2 days in the past. I now do once a week. I could mentally get back to doing them more times a week if I thought I would get a better outcome but I dont think that would be the case for me. Do what works for you. One difference that I can point out is that when you are squatting 200lbs its no where near the strain on your system as doing 600lbs or repping 500 so of course your body can take the frequency better IMO. I have done 5oo for 8 and 405 for 18 at different ages and there is no way I an coming back in a couple of days to squat again after a workout like that. When I was young and doing 2 plates sure but your recovery ability does not grow in proportion to your strength and muscle mass. Same liver, kidneys,endocrine system heart, lungs ect. Some of your organs get conditioned and in the case of the heart even grow but they were not designed to be prancing around with a 50 to a hundred extra pounds of muscle loading them up. Less muscle less effort for the body to recover so IMO as you get bigger/stronger the recovery job is a bigger load on the system.
    I agree here. I can't speak for anyone but i know that i go up to 450+ on my last set...there is no way in hell I can do that 3X a week.

If some guys can, and do...and still grow...god bless 'em
    If you never get OUT of it.....you'll never have to "get back into it"

snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snoack is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I do back squats once per week.

I do front squats once per week.

I do overhead squats once per week.

I also do snatches and drop snatches once per week each.

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dutter View Post
    im a little bit away from 50 but i allways squated 1 time per week. im not knocking anyone that dose them 3-6 times a week but most bodybuilders i know/knew do them 1 time per week and there legs got pretty dam big from this. i think bodybuilders get overshadowed by powerlifters. a lot of bodybuilders got big lifting big weights, bottom line.
    It's becasue BBers do a leg day rather than just squatting and the volume is greater than a powerlifter or Oly lifter, I mean you trash your legs in different ways

I am doing the texas method (the BW variation LOL) one day is volume (Usually Monday) , one day is low volume low intensity, aka: recovery day (wed) and the last day(fri) is max effort 1x1 1x3 3x1 etc..

I alternate wednesday Low vol/Intensity with a high volume low intensity if I am deadlifiting as well..
    like this : light squat 5x5, 3x10 @ 70-80% my 1RM , heavy deads PR attempt or 1-3RM.
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LanePianoMan View Post
    It seems like once a week is adequate if you are doing other heavy lifts on other days. If you squat heavy three times a week, then do you also deadlift three times and bench press three time, all heavy each time?

I can see squatting a second time a week for part of a yearly cycle, if special emphasis is being put on legs, but there's no question it is not necessary on a regular basis or is even counter-productive for most guys.

LPM
    It depends what you are trying to achieve, I also press 3x a week alternating overhead and bench press but I don't give a crap about hypertrophy, I train to get strong any size gains I get it's all gravy
    powerlifters might want to deadlift 2-3x a week if they are trying to improve their numbers for a meet or use accessories exercises to get stronger, westdside method for example
    where you only DL 1x week but you work your DL indirectly with accessories.

Some bodybuilders don't even squat, some don't lift heavy weights but still grow
    but squatting 3x a week is never counter productive if you do it correctly.. no one says you have to squat to your max all the times
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Older But Getting Better Old Bob's Avatar
    Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My workout face and posture....

Old Bob
    Getting Old Ain't For Sissys... ;)

Eat to Live... Don't Live to Eat!!!

1951 Body by Gold's Gym and a LOT of Blood, Sweat, and Tears...

diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diveshades has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yakabebe View Post
    Tell me about it.

At the WNBF World Titles last year after all of us qualifying in our respective countries in the typical 40+, 50+ categories, when we got there - the organizers decided to lose the 50+ group and we all had to go in the Over 40's - almost 30 of us.

When asked WTF...the reply was "Sir, really you shouldnt be at a disadvantage - you've had an extra 20 years to build more mass!"

I felt like saying (but didnt as the guy was one of the judges) that "Hell!!! Why dont I jsut piss off, wait til I'm 80..then come back and REALLY kick the 40 year old's butt".

That experience would make me change federations! I too get very frustrated with the age ranges that the various federations utilize. It all seems to be at their convenience with no consideration to us older contestants.

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by diveshades View Post
    That experience would make me change federations! I too get very frustrated with the age ranges that the various federations utilize. It all seems to be at their convenience with no consideration to us older contestants.
    Mate...I have. Now going to do both the ANB and the INBA.

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

onlylove710 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Winner never quit, quitter never win.
    Cheer up!!!

Threadweaver- Psyche Hero hochspeyer's Avatar
    hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hochspeyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just did my first squats after a few month layoff due to a nagging knee problem. I'm starting back with low reps and low weight just to try to get some muscle built up... I absolutely do not want to reinjure that knee!

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got on this thread a little late, being so busy right now.....

I have a different spin: I SQUAT EVERY DAY......with weights? heavy? nah......maybe I do one "weight" workout a week with squats...

however, I love doing free standing squats at various times during the day, to simply stretch, burn a few calories and feel alive.......

sometimes it is just a quick 10, other times, I will pump out 30 to 50.......just my thing.....

they are my " get on the ground and give me 50" thing......only instead of a CO barking the order, I give it to myself! LOL....

Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Old Bob has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    I have a different spin: I SQUAT EVERY DAY......with weights? heavy? nah......maybe I do one "weight" workout a week with squats...

however, I love doing free standing squats at various times during the day, to simply stretch, burn a few calories and feel alive.......

sometimes it is just a quick 10, other times, I will pump out 30 to 50.......just my thing.....

they are my " get on the ground and give me 50" thing......only instead of a CO barking the order, I give it to myself! LOL....
    John,

I really like your take on this and intend to use your system. It seems that very few exercises get the "juices flowing" like squats.

Old Bob... Who wishes his juices would flow like a young man again...

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well, Bob, we are the same age....in 2 weeks, I will hit the magical 59 mark and then begin the momentous countdown to 60....

which for me is entirely impossible to believe....but happening! lol....

hold on........

okay: to commemorate that thought, I just stopped and knocked out another 30 and then typed this last sentence! LOL...

John,

I'm only a month or so behind you. I've never paid much attention to the decade marks as they marched by. I feel that I act younger and am more fit than most of my friends in their 30's and 40's. I work out with guys in their 20's and early 30's and with the exception of bench press usually use the same weight and reps as them.

BUT!! Having said all that I think I'm quickly approaching a collision with a number that is scary to me. I can't imagine myself being 60! I guess it's just a number but it's a big number and I guess I always considered people over 60 as being old and on the downhill slide to the end.

People live a lot longer than they did just a few generations ago and many of us are paying attention to our health and being proactive about it.

Can you see that I'm afraid of it? I talk about 60 a lot and consider myself not to be 58 or nearly 59 but "almost 60". It's a constant reminder of my advancing age.

I guess it's not going to be so scary when it's finally said and done and I'm actually 60 and look at myself in the mirror and realize that I've survived the first 60 years of my life essentially intact, vital, strong, healthy and hopefully looking somewhat like a young man.

I love working out in the gym and do it about 2 hours a day 5 days a week and I'm very proud of this body and my dedication to my health and really enjoy sharing this journey with others like you who are on the same path.

I guess what I'm saying is that 60 will probably arrive quietly as I'm pumping iron, eating right, living a healthy lifestyle, and getting fit along with my friends in the over 35 section of BB dot com and I'm very happy for that.

The "brotherhood of bodybuilders" is a great thing to belong to and it seems that sticking with it will help one defy age almost indefinitely and certainly have a good looking corpse when we finally DO succomb to age and disease.

By the way... Recently my doctor asked me if I was aware that I could probably expect to live to my mid 90's. If that's so then I'm not even 2/3's of the way through my life yet and considering that I'm happier than I have ever been in my life and feeling that life get's better every day I guess I'm in for a lot more fun and happiness.

Old Bob (Approaching 60 And Getting Ready for it One Day At A Time)

oh, don't get me wrong, I too live life to the full....but I guess I am looking at it in a "the cup a half empty" style.....

If I am to be 90, I have a 1/3 left, and if I am to be 80, it is only a 1/4....lol....

days are winding down one way or the other, but like you, I will explore just how far we can go with this thing we do....

60??? Oh thats right...I turn 60 this weekend!

Now I'm gonna be the young pup in that group of ol farts in the Ultra Masters Class and hopefully terrorise the old bastards in the show!!!

Simple plan.

CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CP3102435 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Usually once a week is my thing...I do go kinda heavy though (not elite by any stretch of the imagination.. but kinda heavy) I currently start with the bar for 20 reps and pyramid up to 405x3 reps before I call it quits (ATG).

I have been getting a slight twinge in my left knee every now and again...I may try wrapping it if it keeps up. I do however have a sneaking suspicion that if I tried multiple times per week both my kneecaps would be skittering around on the floor.
    "Modern bodybuilding is ritual, religion, sport, art, and science, awash in Western chemistry and mathematics. Defying nature, it surpasses it."
    -Camille Paglia

"I don't have time to lift, I make time"
    -Unknown

oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oldPlumber has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by yakabebe View Post
    Tell me about it.

That sucks big time.

raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10) raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10) raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10) raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10) raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10) raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10) raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10) raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10) raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10) raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10) raykattan is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The squat

4 times a day, 7 days a wk

Crawling back under rock OldFartTom's Avatar
    OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) OldFartTom has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by raykattan View Post
    This is bumping a 2010 thread although respect for doing squats so frequently!

Humble Megalomaniac ElrondHubbard's Avatar
    ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ElrondHubbard has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by raykattan View Post
    You could probably use a stool softener.
    “Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.”
    -Voltaire

theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50) theBIGFISH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Who squats over 50 ??? LOL !!!
    once a week for legs for me.. But IMO , there are better/safer ways to build legs "without" squats.
    "PEACE-OUT" theBIGFISH =)

(ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE)

oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000) oldandintheway is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2 knee surgeries in the past and now a soon to be candidate for replacement. I do light squats once a week. The other leg day it’s all machines
    I get a tax deduction just by hanging out here

More reps, no texts

adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Old thread, but will contribute.

49 and squat twice within 7 days. I do a lighter day with higher reps, and a heavy day rep range 6-8

kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kyle38 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Most football players I know use a sled. It reduces chance of injury amd most don't deadlift.

Personally I don't squat sonce I dumbell db and use weighted stepups to work the quads.

Everyone I can think of who endorces heavy squats has had major surgery due to them. Arnold had to have knee surgery, Jacko Wilinks had surgery.