adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Pct good enough?

I am on my PCT off of Havoc 4 week cycle. I have had no shutdown of anything what so ever. I am just doing Nolvadex Xt and tribulous.. I see guys on here using nova and climad? Just wondering if my Pct is good enough or should I get on the other> Also wanting to cut and use animal cuts, should I wait until after PCT? thanks

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow.
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You mean novedex xt, right? You didn't do much research before starting you cycle and jumping on the ph bandwagon, huh?
    "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." Bruce Lee

SUMMER Stack...

The Blueprint/B.E.T. Stack 8 Week Cycle

FALL Stack...

Anabolic Innovations Swole Stack 8 Week Cycle

∆ Th∑ Gr∑∑k GΩd ∆ AlphaTauMuscle's Avatar
    AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000) AlphaTauMuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    in b4 the thread next month why his nuts are shrunk, nipples are big, and lost his gains/cant put on muscle

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Super incredible troll skills, almost rivals that of legendary trolls like ron shipman.
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2ripp3dup has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Op has another thread asking the same question.
    "I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times." Bruce Lee

SUMMER Stack...

FALL Stack...

adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 2ripp3dup View Post
    Op has another thread asking the same question.
    lol laugh it up gents actually I had no side effects in 4 weeks put on 15 pounds and started my bench at 205 max and now is 245.. So As far as you mocking me I dont give a ****..I got what I wanted. Just dont want to order expensive stuff i cant afford that are illegal. And was told to take what I am taking and it would work. but felt I should get another opinion, so if you have a stupid your smarter then me remark go get hard on some 15 year old kid..

michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000) michaelarmenta is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by adoggphx View Post
    lol laugh it up gents actually I had no side effects in 4 weeks put on 15 pounds and started my bench at 205 max and now is 245.. So As far as you mocking me I dont give a ****..I got what I wanted. Just dont want to order expensive stuff i cant afford that are illegal. And was told to take what I am taking and it would work. but felt I should get another opinion, so if you have a stupid your smarter then me remark go get hard on some 15 year old kid..
    pick up some bioforge or maybe some activate xtreme... start taking that asap

TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TomMutaffis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am on my PCT off of Havoc 4 week cycle. I have had no shutdown of anything what so ever. I am just doing Nolvadex Xt and tribulous.. I see guys on here using nova and climad? Just wondering if my Pct is good enough or should I get on the other> Also wanting to cut and use animal cuts, should I wait until after PCT? thanks
    There is no way to tell if you are shut down without blood work, don't base it on how you look / feel.

Depending on your age and genetics you could be fine with some simple OTC supplements.

There were a few spelling errors in your post that I will correct in case you are interested in doing some additional research:

Nolvadex XT = Doesn't exist, you mean Novedex XT (Gaspari)
    Tribulous = Tribulus
    Climad = Clomid
    Nova = Nolva (Nolvadex)

If you want to use 'animal cuts' or any other products that is fine as long as your blood pressure has stabilized and you are in good general health. If you recently gained 15 lbs you may want to get a physical/bloodwork before taking anything else. Also, why would you try to gain weight and then diet? 'Lean Bulking' would have been a better method.
    Pro Strongman & Former National Champion

PR Gym Lifts -> Front Squat 515 Lbs / Deadlift 700 lbs / Strict Press 325 lbs

Website | www.mutaffis.com
    Instagram | www.instagram.com/tmutaffis
    ******** | www.********.com/StrongmanTomMutaffis
    YouTube | www.youtube.com/tmutafs

who's laughing and who's mocking? As for your interests in 15 year old kids hard ons, no need to share it with the forum. Keep it to yourself.

Your should have gotten bloods before your havoc cycle and then again after pct. Then tell us you don't give a ****.

SUMMER Stack...

FALL Stack...

Originally Posted by TomMutaffis View Post
    There is no way to tell if you are shut down without blood work, don't base it on how you look / feel.

Depending on your age and genetics you could be fine with some simple OTC supplements.

There were a few spelling errors in your post that I will correct in case you are interested in doing some additional research:

Nolvadex XT = Doesn't exist, you mean Novedex XT (Gaspari)
    Tribulous = Tribulus
    Climad = Clomid
    Nova = Nolva (Nolvadex)

If you want to use 'animal cuts' or any other products that is fine as long as your blood pressure has stabilized and you are in good general health. If you recently gained 15 lbs you may want to get a physical/bloodwork before taking anything else. Also, why would you try to gain weight and then diet? 'Lean Bulking' would have been a better method.
    Thanks Tom might be the most helpful answer Ive ever got on here, most of the asswipes above are on here for ego trips anyways.. I am going to get bloodwork as soon as pct is over. My bloodwork before PH was fine. Im not looking to loose weight just fat I want to cut before summer and loose the handles i gained during my Gain. By the way i do know the difference between Nolva And novedex xt just miss spelled it. I am currenlty on Tribulus and Xt... Is it wise to wait until pct is over before my next blood work?

Thanks Tom might be the most helpful answer Ive ever got on here, most of the asswipes above are on here for ego trips anyways.. I am going to get bloodwork as soon as pct is over. My bloodwork before PH was fine. Im not looking to loose weight just fat I want to cut before summer and loose the handles i gained during my Gain. By the way i do know the difference between Nolva And novedex xt just miss spelled it. I am currenlty on Tribulus and Xt... Is it wise to wait until pct is over before my next blood work?
    2ripp LMAO dont really care man if you would have just got on board to help than maybe i would have gave a crap about what you say... Sorry man dont care....lol

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If your PCT consisted of novedex xt and tribulus, I doubt you had the foresight to get bloodwork done. Truthfully you need to get bloodwork done, you need to get your kidney and liver functions checked. And you need to get your test levels looked at after your PCT is complete.

Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If your PCT consisted of novedex xt and tribulus, I doubt you had the foresight to get bloodwork done. Truthfully you need to get bloodwork done, you need to get your kidney and liver functions checked. And you need to get your test levels looked at after your PCT is complete.
    Thanks Judge Honkey Dong exactly what Im talking about with you meat heads.

Thanks Judge Honkey Dong exactly what Im talking about with you meat heads.
    MAYBE SAYING THAT i WAS MISINFORMED WOULD COME OFF A LITTLE BETTER AND SUGGESTING SOMETHING TO ME WOULD BE MORE APPRECIATIVE INSTEAD TO judge RIGHT AWAY... But dont suggest illegal without prescription Nolvadex..

Summing up adoggphx's post...

I ran a 4 weeks havoc cycle and my pct was novedex xt and tribulus. Please tell me I did good. Since I'm a meat head, I'm going to post another thread complaining about people not complementing me on my choice pct.

SUMMER Stack...

FALL Stack...

diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) diesel_75 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Hansolo261 View Post
    wow.
    ^^wow is right.