-NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile The Review!! My Double T Transformation experience

This is "the review" of my experiences during the 2009 double T Transformation contest.
    See all my transformation photos here:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/-N...n=progresspics

Background:
    I have been lifting since i was 12 years old and iv loved it from the get go! I started getting pretty serious with it once i started high school. I worked hard and it payed off! I was able to bench 360lbs while weighing 205 my senior year! Also, i believe my work in the weight room was a huge factor in my becoming an all-american in wrestling my senior year.
    As a Freshman in college, i placed in nationals to become an all-american once again. Then, during my sophomore year, I badly herniated 2 discs in my neck. I suffered some serious nerve damage, and many of the affected muscles including my right pec and right tricep, atrophied until they were almost non-existent.

And so began the long road to a full recovery. Almost a year and and half later, i had build back pretty much all of the muscle and strength I had lost, but i was holding alot more body fat then I used to. That is when i came across an ad for the 2009 Double T Transformation Challenge! I saw the great prizes and decided this was the motivation i needed to get totally shredded.

Time to Transform!!

I ordered my NO-Beta and CreaDyl from bodybuilding.com in mid December. After I got my supplements, I took my before pictures on 12/20/2009. I was 230lbs with 15% body fat.
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...CDxuQ1226.jpeg
    I Started with around 3000 calories a day. Very High Protein, low carb, and moderate fats.
    I was Lifting my Butt off in the gym and hitting cardio 3x a week.
    My split is:
    Monday - Chest, Triceps and abs (Heavy Day)
    Tuesday - Back and Biceps (Heavy Day)
    Wednesday - Legs and shoulders (Heavy Day)
    Thursday - Off
    Friday - Chest, Tris and Abs (Hypertrophy Day)
    Saturday - Legs and Biceps (Hypertrophy Day)
    Sunday - Off

On Heavy Days, i focus on compound movements for 5 sets of 5 reps.
    On Hypertrophy days, I do more isolation movements for 6 sets of 12-20 reps.

After a few weeks, i was making progress, but it didn't feel like very much so i lowered my calories to 2500 per day. At the 4 week mark i took some progress pictures and I was amazed with how much progress i had made! The Date was 1/25/10 and I was now at 11.5% body fat and weighing 223 lbs.
    I continued on 2500 calories a day, but increased cardio to 5 days a week. I also started having one high carb/cheat day each week in an effort to keep my muscles full and strong, and to keep my metabolism running at full speed. It Seemed to be working because the fat seemed to be melting off like butter at this point! After a couple more weeks my progress started to slow down again, so I lowered my calories to 2200 per day for the remaining 3 weeks of the contest. I took my 8 week progress pictures on 2/13/10, and once again, i was stunned at how much fat i'd lost! I was now 9% body fat and weighing 216 lbs.

Also, at this point, I had maintained most of my strength and muscle mass! I could only attribute this to the NO Beta and CreaDyl! The CreaDyl Gave me The energy and the performance boost I needed in the gym! The NO Beta keep me feeling pumped all day, every day! I could tell how much these supplements had helped me because the last time I got down to 9% body fat, I lost TONS of strength, despite being on an almost identical diet! Another reason I think they were so effective is because of my relatively Novice supplementing history. I have never used alot of supplements in the past, other then protein, creatine a couple times, and NO2 once.

So I was Down to the last 2 weeks of the Transformation Contest! I Continued on 2200 calories a day, but again, increased the cardio! I was now hitting it 6 days a week at 45 minutes per session, along with my normal weight lifting routine!
    ONE WEEK LEFT! I was so motivated and determined at this time! The Pinnacle of 10 weeks of busting my ass 24/7 was almost here and i was going to make the most of this final week!!
    I increased the cardio to 1 hour, 6 days a week! During this final week i almost completely eliminated sodium from my diet, in an effort to lose any sub-cutaneous water so i would be as hard and dry as possible. During the last 4 days, I made another adjustment to my diet. I upped my carbs to about 500 grams per day while reducing fat to 10% of my daily calories.

Here It was, February 26 had come, the final day of my transformation!
    I took my pictures at noon. I took one set inside, and one set outside... so i could pick whichever ones looked best. We also checked my body fat again and it came to 6.7% and weighing 210 lbs!! I Had surpassed my goal of 7% body fat and I was extremely Pleased!!
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/im...Dm8Kv0500.jpeg

All of my progress pictures can be Found here:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/-N...n=progresspics
    check 'em out!

After I Finished, I went and stuffed myself at the lunch buffet at a near by pizza place! Oh my it i was So Delicious!!!!! haha

Conclusion:

All in all, This was a GREAT experience!! I not only got back into shape, but I was now the leanest and best looking I'd ever been!!
    It has been about 2 weeks since i took my final transformation pictures. I have gained about 5 lbs. and 1% body fat since I'm not dieting as hard any longer, but i do plan to keep my body fat under 9%
    I even got interviewed by SimplyShredded.com last week... kinda cool, gets me some exposure
    http://www.simplyshredded.com/nate-w...interview.html
    Last edited by -NastyNate-; 03-17-2010 at 12:18 PM.

-NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NastyNate- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thank you double t sports for making great products that bring results and for this great opportunity!!!!!!!

Don't sweat the technique cw955588's Avatar
    cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50) cw955588 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great work! Congratulations!

315 Bench Soon! GettingfitAgain's Avatar
    GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000) GettingfitAgain is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by -NastyNate- View Post
    Thank you double t sports for making great products that bring results and for this great opportunity!!!!!!!
    Amazing transformation! You look diesel in the after pic.

Originally Posted by cw955588 View Post
    Great work! Congratulations!
    Thanks alot! your looking great, good luck in your final 2 weeks!!

Originally Posted by GettingfitAgain View Post
    Amazing transformation! You look diesel in the after pic.
    Thanks bro! that was my goal

Able to speak freely Segansational's Avatar
    Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000) Segansational is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great review! Congrats on that interview as well. When you refer to a high protein or moderate protein diet, what type of numbers do you shoot for in grams/lb of bodyweight? And how low was your low carb?
    Back in action.

Originally Posted by Segansational View Post
    Great review! Congrats on that interview as well. When you refer to a high protein or moderate protein diet, what type of numbers do you shoot for in grams/lb of bodyweight? And how low was your low carb?
    thanks alot! high protein for me is 1.75-2g of protein per pound of bodyweight. moderate would be around 1.25g per pound of bodyweight.

low carb for me is under 100g a day.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here It was, February 26 had come, the final day of my transformation!

Just wondering, why does the after pic with the news paper say Feb 6th and not Feb 26th?

Dec 20 to Feb 6 = 48 days. You got that cut in that short amount of time? I want your diet.

Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Just wondering, why does the after pic with the news paper say Feb 6th and not Feb 26th?

Dec 20 to Feb 6 = 48 days. You got that cut in that short amount of time? I want your diet.
    i guess i didnt type the 2 in 26 when i posted the pics. those pics ate 10 weeks apart. ill get that fixed

jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jordansrt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good job nate your a beast
    Infinite Labs Rep

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    thanks for the review, Nate, and great job on the transformation. I know I've told you before, but DAYUM.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by jordansrt View Post
    Good job nate your a beast
    Thanks bro!
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    thanks for the review, Nate, and great job on the transformation. I know I've told you before, but DAYUM.
    haha thanks

hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hollaback10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks bro!

haha thanks
    killer physique! great review! way to go nate!

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sweet review! You look totally awesome! Congrats on the hard work!!!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473