Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Promo: ...Animal Cuts... Get Cut For Summer...

...CARDIO SUCKS...

We here at Animal wanted to bring a few lucky people the opportunity to log the #1 selling fat burner on Bodybuilding.com-- after all, Spring/Summer is known as cutting season to a lot of people.

As many know, Animal Cuts has been reformulated and is a complete fat burner. The new Animal Cuts formula is made up of eight distinct components: (1) thermogenic complex; (2) metabolic complex; (3) thyroid complex; (4) diuretic complex; (5) nootropiccomplex; (6) cortisol inhibiting complex; (7) CCK inhibiting complex; and (8) our special bioavailability complex.

We are interested in selecting 5 people to log their experiences with Animal Cuts. How do you apply? Simple. Tell me WHY you want to run Animal Cuts and HOW you plan on making the most of your opportunity. I want to know what your nutrition plan is, what cardio you have planned, frequency of workouts, etc. The more information the better. After all diet and nutrition > everything else.

If selected, you must LOG your experience with Animal Cuts. You must also post BEFORE and AFTER pictures.

You must be at least 18 years of age and have a US mailing address.

Here's a quick FAQ regarding Animal Cuts for those interested:

Why did Animal Cuts change?
    Though Animal Cuts doesn’t have the history of Animal Pak, Cuts has also gone through some evolutions over the years. This time around though, this latest new version represents a major revolution. A quick look at the updated formula will clearly prove this is so. Newly enhanced thermogenic, metabolic and thyroid complexes highlight the new version along with the addition of nootropic, cortisol inhibiting and CCK inhibiting complexes, now making Animal Cuts more potent than ever.

How much caffeine is in the new Cuts?
    The new Cuts contains around 210mg of caffeine.

Can I remove the Thermogenic Complex?
    The Thermogenic Complex contents can be found in the red capsule, making it easy to identify.

Can I remove the Diuretic Complex?
    If for any reason, The Diuretic Complex needs to be removed, it can be found in the 2 small blue capsules

Are the other complexes as easily removable?
    If you have an inquiry in regards to one of the other complexes, please contact us at info@animalpak.com so that we can address it for you.

Are there any Animal products that I shouldn't stack with Cuts?
    Animal products were designed to work together for maximum results. For instance, you can use Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Animal Nitro, Animal Omega with any other Animal supplement. However, there are two factors to consider: (1) the timing of the different supplements and (2) what your training goals are. For example, if you’re stacking Animal Cuts with Animal M-Stak or Animal Pump, be sure to avoid taking them at the same time. If you're trying to limited the amount of caffeine you consume, be sure to remove the red pill from either M-Stak or Pump so that you don't consume extra caffeine in addition to what's in Animal Cuts.

Will the number of pills in one pack change?
    Animal Cuts will now contain 9 capsules.

Why is the entire pack now capsules instead of tablets?
    With using just capsules in Animal Cuts, its ultra concentrated formula will now get into your system quicker and more efficiently than ever. Within 15-30 mins, you should feel the stimulant and metabolic boost taking over.

How much weight loss can I expect with one can?
    Results will vary from individual to individual, however, our Alpha Testers for the new Cuts formula, on average, lost 9.2lb in a 3 week cycle. Be sure to keep on track with your training and diet in order to maximize your results.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great Promo B! Can't wait to start cutting down myself.
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000) TehMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    ...CARDIO SUCKS...

We are interested in selecting 5 people to log their experiences with Animal Cuts. How do you apply? Simple. Tell me WHY you want to run Animal Cuts and HOW you plan on making the most of your opportunity. I want to know what your nutrition plan is, what cardio you have planned, frequency of workouts, etc. The more information the better. After all diet and nutrition > everything else.
    I want to run Animal Cuts because i've heard a lot of good stuff about the product. I used it once before but didn't have a good work out/cardio/diet plan. But i did enjoy the feeling i got from taking it. I'd like the opportunity to actually use this product the right way. Plus i haven't used any supplements like this while doing my intermittent fasting and i'd like to see if it makes a difference with this approach to eating.

As far as cardio and work out goes, I am going to be running a 5 day plan when i do individual body parts each day
    tues-Chest
    Incline dumbbell press
    flat bench dumbbell press
    decline dumbbell press
    flat bench flies
    cable flies
    thurs-Bicep/Tricep
    Rope pull down
    skull crushers
    triangle pull downs
    barbell curls
    alternating dumbbell curls
    preacher curls
    fri-back
    lat pulls
    dickersons
    lat rope pulls
    seated bench rows
    sat-Shoulders
    corkscrew dumbbell shoulder press
    upright rows
    Lateral Dumbbell Raises
    dumbbell shrugs
    sun-Legs
    leg extensions
    squats
    leg press
    hamstring curls
    standing calf raises

i do ab work out once a week:
    Weighted Crunch 3 14-16
    Cable Crunches 3 14-16
    Knee Raises 3 Failure
    Reverse Curls 3 8-10

When it comes to Cardio i will do 20 mins of cardio before and after my workout on those days and on the days i don't work out i will be doing HIIT cardio in the morning right when i wake up before i eat anything for a total of 30 mins alternating speeds. broken down like so:
    HIIT Cardio
    3 mins – 4mph
    30 seconds – 7mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 7.5mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 8mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 8.5mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds –9mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 9.5mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 10mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 10.5mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 11mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 11.5mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 12mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 12.5mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 13mph
    1 min – 4mph
    30 seconds – 13.5mph
    1 min – 4mph

Nutrition wise i do intermittent fasting. 2 days out of the week i fast for a 24 hour period and on the other days i stick to a low calorie/high protein diet. On those days i eat anywhere from 3 to 6 meals a day and never eat after 6pm. I drink anywhere from a gallon to two of water a day. if you need to know anything else just let me know and i'll provide it
    Last edited by TehMan; 03-16-2010 at 12:46 PM.

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Sweet PROMO!!!
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)

Tell me WHY you want to run Animal Cuts and HOW you plan on making the most of your opportunity. Ok...so first off...leave it to Universal to be so generous yet AGAIN to have a promotion like this. Why do I want to do this? Well I have the utmost respect for all Universal Products and have logged a few for them including: Torrent, Flex, STAK/MSTAK, Milk/Egg, Uni-Liver, and Whey Pro. Some of them were on my own and some were sponsored logs, regardless I appreciate there products and service. I will make the most of this opportunity by working my tail off which I have already been doing with tons of diet and exercise already.

I want to know what your nutrition plan is....
    I will be honest and say I eat clean about 80-90% of the week. My nutrition plan lately has consisted of High Protein, Moderate/high carbs (mostly complex), and lower fat. My macro ratios have been around 50/35/15 P/C/F and have been making excellent progress while cutting. Calories goals have been between 2700-3500 (depending on training day) and may get as high as 4300 once a week on super intense training days.

What cardio you have planned, frequency of workouts, etc.
    Cardio I have been doing lately is early morning routine (6am) for 30 minutes on an empty stomach which can either be a single one of these or a combination of some or all (boxing, kettle-bells, jump rope, running, or exercise bike. I also hit the gym everyday after work around 5pm for 10 min cardio warm-up (stair stepper), hit the weights hard for an hour, followed by 10-20 more mins of cardio (stair stepper). Honestly, my workouts have been insane the past few weeks. I have a 6 week countdown until my beach wedding in Mexico so I've been hardcore dieting and exercising.

The more information the better. After all diet and nutrition > everything else.
    Definitely AGREE 110%!!!
    Last edited by jcosley; 03-16-2010 at 11:53 AM.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

This is a great opportunity
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000) Ersio is just really nice. (+1000)
    great promo!!! It was my first animal sup!!!

I lost over 10 lbs in the 3 weeks,

Animal Cuts Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122018601
    PAIN is your body getting rid of WEAKNESS

Con-Cret Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132299023

RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50) RinnyRugga will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why I Want to Log Cuts;

I have tried a couple fat burners such as BSN thermonex, Nutrex Lipo 6x, Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix, and Controlled Labs Reduction; none realyl lived up to the hype and i did not lose much even with a on point diet and cardio. Right now i weight roughly 234 pounds and am around 17 or 16 % bodyfat. I have a cruise July 24th in which by that date i want to get down to 6 or 7% bodyfat, sooner rather than later to that date. I would approximately lose around 45-50 pounds in estimation up to that date. I have the following specs for my workout and nutrition during this time period of cutting for the cruise;

Diet:
    Breakfast- 3 egg whites, kashi creamy vanilla oatmeal, scoop of ON whey protein mixed in water, glass of water, fish oil capsule
    Pre Workout Meal- 2 slices arnold grains and more double fiber whole wheat bread with 4 slices of deli turkey, fish oil capsule
    Post Workout- scoop of whey in water
    Post Workout Meal- 10 oz chicken with 1/2 cup brown rice, fish oil capsule
    ON Opti-Men multi taken with meals (1/3 w/ breakfast, 1/3 with pre workout meal, and 1/3 with post workout meal)

Workout: (current weights) circa 5:00pm everyday
    +Sunday-Friday split, saturday day off (cardio every workout session after lifting for 20-30minutes on elliptical which comes out to greater than 400-600 calories burned each cardio session) (#sets)@(#reps)x(lbs) <--to not confuse my numbers

Sunday-Abs
    4 sets dragon flags w/ hip thrust superset to failure
    4 sets cable crunches 20x80lbs
    4 sets leg raises to failure
    4 sets machine crunch 15x120lbs

Monday-Back and Bis
    3 sets pullups 5 reps x bodyweight (warm up)
    4 sets deadlifts, 10x135lbs, 10x185lbs, 8x225lbs, 6x245lbs
    4 sets hyperextensions 10x25lbs
    4 sets wide grip t bar rows 2sets@10x100lbs, 2sets@8x120lbs
    4 sets DB Rows 10@75lbs
    6 sets Wide Grip Pulldowns 2sets@6x155, 2sets@6x140, 2sets@8x125
    4 sets alternating DB curl 8x30lbs
    4 sets ezbar curls on preacher bench 10@50lbs
    4 sets Hammer Curls DB alternating 10x25lbs

Tuesday-Shoulders and Traps
    5 sets BB Press 8x95lbs, 8x105lbs, 8x115lbs, 8x115lbs, 8x115lbs
    5 sets DB Press 8x45lbs
    4 sets Upright BB rows 8x60lbs, 8x70lbs 2@8x80lbs
    3 sets Rear Delt Flyes Machine 15x90lbs
    3 sets Front Delt DB Raises 8x25lbs
    3 sets Lateral DB Raises 10x20lbs
    6 sets BB shrugs 2@15x135lbs, 2@10x225lbs, 2@135x10 (last two sets also have 3 chains on both sides and its a 10 rep drop set on every chain until its just bar)

Wednesday-Abs
    Same routine as sunday

Thursday-Chest and Tris
    6 sets BB Press 1@8x135lbs, 2@8x165lbs, 2@8x185lbs, 2@6x205lbs
    4 sets Incline Press 2@12x135lbs, 2@10x155lbs
    4 sets Dips w/ chain around neck to failure
    4 sets DB Flyes 2@10x30lbs, 2@15x20lbs
    4 sets V Bar Pressdown 10x105lbs
    4 sets Skullcrushers 6x70lbs
    4 sets cable pressdowns 15x65 (last 2 sets add 4 forced negative reps to set once hit failure)

Friday-Legs
    10 sets BB Squats ATG 2@10x135lbs, 8@10x165lbs
    4 sets leg extensions 20x40lbs
    4 sets glute ham raises to failure
    4 sets calf extensions 2@20x90lbs, 2@failurex180lbs

If chosen to test and log cuts not only will i comply by logging every day and taking before/after pics, but ill also blast your alpha testers average weight loss number out of the water =]
    Thank You for allowing me to offer myself in a chance to review your product
    Last edited by RinnyRugga; 03-16-2010 at 02:40 PM. Reason: had to add more (typed up really quick before class earlier and left some things out)

ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000) ViktorM is just really nice. (+1000)
    No US mailing adress but I am willing to pay for shipment.

Tell me WHY you want to run Animal Cuts and HOW you plan on making the most of your opportunity.

I've always been a fat kid, yet always been active. I started wanting to lose weight, but did it the worst way possibly - overtraining and ****ty diet.

Over the years I have learned alot about diet and working out and I now take it very very seriously. I have gained a good mass, but want to start cutting now. With my ****ty genes and high BF, I am willing to do everything it takes to get cut, and I am sure I will succeed with my program and the help of Animal Cuts!!

Right now I use FitDay.com to track my meals and weigh it all on a weight before I eat, so I 100% know what I am eating.

I eat 1800-1900 cals daily. I go for 75% protein for several reasons; it fills me up, tastes better, need the protein when lifting.

The other 25% are mostly carbs yet a good amount of fat aswell. The carbs are always only vegetables and 100% whole grain bread (not much) and milk. Occasional fruit if nothing else is available.
    Fats are from nuts, oils, advocados (vegetable, not fruit) and fish.

I also take a multivitamin and fish oil tablets. I stopped using Whey to see if it has anything to do with my mild acne.

I workout 5 times a week, resting on weekends.

My cardio is 2-4 times a week. Alternating between 25 min of LISS @ 155 bpm or 20x60 yard sprints at 15 sec rest.

Lifting schedual:

Monday - Chest & Triceps

Chest:
    1. Flat Bench….3 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
    2. Incline Dumbbell Press….2 sets 4-6 reps
    3. Weighted Dips....1 set 4-6 reps
    Triceps:
    1. Lying Tricep Extensions….3 sets 4-6 reps
    2. Cable Pushdowns….2 set 4-6 reps

Tuesday - Legs
    Legs:
    1. Squats….3 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
    2. Leg Press….2 sets 4-6 reps
    3. Lunges….1 set 4-6 reps
    4. Stiff Leg Deadlifts….2 sets 4-6 reps
    Calves:
    1. Standing Calf Raises (Off Smith Machine)….2 sets (After warm-up)
    2. Seated Calf Raises….2 sets 4-6 reps

Wednesday - Back & Biceps
    Back:
    1. Pull-ups….50 reps (How ever many sets to complete)
    2. Barbell Rows….2 sets 4-6 reps
    3. Pull-downs (To the front)….1 set 4-6 reps
    4. Seated Cable Rows….1 set 4-6 reps
    5. "V"-Bar Pull-downs….1 set 4-6 reps
    Biceps:
    1. Straight Bar Curls….2 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
    2. Standing Dumbbell Curls….2 sets 4-6 reps
    Forearms:
    1. Barbell Wrist Curls….2 sets 6-8 reps (After weight acclimation)
    2. Reverse Wrist Curls….2 sets 6-8 reps

Thursday -Shoulders & Traps
    Shoulders:
    1. Seated Dumbbell Press....3 sets 4-6 reps (After warm-up)
    2. Side Lateral Dumbbell Raises....3 sets 4-6 reps
    3. Rear Lateral Dumbbell Raises....2 sets 4-6 reps
    Traps:
    1. Barbell Shrugs….2 sets 4-6 reps (After weight acclimation)
    Abs:
    1. Cable Crunches….2 sets 8-12 reps (After warm-up)
    2. Weighted Leg Raises….2 sets 8-12 reps
    3. Weighted Crunches….2 sets 8-12 reps

Friday - Whatever I feel like. Usually legs.

Saturday & Sunday - Off

The more information the better. After all diet and nutrition > everything else.

This is true. Lately there has been a band vagon on the forum saying that low cals is all that is needed to get shredded. This might work for some, but I don't think so.

I don't respond well to carbs, therefor I eat low carbs. I always get bloated when I eat, so I follow a almost WD diet. I eat a small meal for breakfast - 500 cals or so. And then I eat rest of my cals for dinner. I like to eat big so might aswell do it properly.

Turning 18 March 23.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=533372913#post533372913

Sub my log and I'll return the favour.

ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ranthal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Get cut

At the beginning of 2009 I got serious about getting in shape again for the first time since college. The busy schedule, the lifestyle of pounding beers on the weekend, when I weighed in over 200 (not the good 200+) for the first time in my life when I was 21 I knew I was gonna have to get my @ss back in gear.

Fast forward to today. I got my weight down to around 170, BF% < 10 at the end of 2009 and I decided it was time to start bulking. I wanted the weight lifter's physique but to add weight I had to adjust to eating more food but making sure it was good calories and not the ones that got me over 200 before. So I've started on a bulking phase eating about 3500 calories/day, doing a high volume lifting split 4 days of the week and about 30 minutes of HIIT on 2 of my 3 off days. The majority of my diet right now is tuna, chicken, brown rice, oatmeal, whole wheat bread, nuts, PB and some fruits and veggies. Supplements I'm taking to help out are a whey protein, creatine, a pre-w/o, multi, omega-3, vitamin-c and ZMA. I'm up to the low to mid-180s and have about 6 weeks of bulking left.

After this bulking phase I know I'll want to cut for summer. Getting comfortable watching my weight go back up on the scale has taken some adjustment but seeing it less in fat and more in muscle has been a really positive experience. The reason I want to take Animal Cuts is that when I reach the cutting phase I want to continue this positive gain and show myself that it is possible to put on good weight and maintain it, as well as my strength, while I can lose some of the excess fat I'll have put on as a result of bulking.

My program will be fairly simple. 4 days lifting a week split into 2 upper body workouts and 2 lower body workouts (I haven't outline the program specifically yet so I need more research/maybe some Animal Reps could help me out if I get picked?). For cardio it'll be a 10 minute jog to warm up on training days and I'll keep doing HIIT 2 out of 3 off days. My HIIT is two machines: 1. about 15 minutes on the treadmill-5 minutes of warmup, then 1 minute sprint, 1 minute break 5 times, then a 2 minute cooldown at the end; 2. about 10 more minutes on the bike-2 minute warmup, 30 second sprint, 1 minute break 5 times then a 2 minute cooldown. The food I take in wont change much but obviously the amount will drastically change. I'll probably lower some of the fat intake as well though I do love my PB. I'll keep a similar stack going though I want to try some new products, one of which I already know will be Storm.

Sorry, this is a wall of text but it's been something that I've been formulating in my head recently so being the first time I sat down to write it down I just started typing and went with it.
    "Adversity is the state in which man mostly easily becomes acquainted with himself."
    Coach John Wooden

_kai_

GST log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=485192061

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    WHY?
    - I am already using Animal Cuts since February 1st. I went from 263 lbs. to now 229 lbs.
    - I am getting married in May 29th, and would love to start my new life with my lovely bride on a very healthy lifestyle. Also looking polish with the six pack when we go on our honeymoon cruise.
    - Before losing all the weight, I was very out of shape, dealt with chest pains and high blood and high cholesterol.

HOW?
    - Using Animal Cuts to aid my cutting diet.

MY DIET:
    - I eat on a 2100-2300 calories, using my macros of 50/20/30 on my normal day, and 40/40/20 on my carb up day. I track all of them using Fitday.com.

- Protein comes from: Lean chicken breast, beef, salmon steaks, tuna on water, egg whites
    - Carbs comes from: Brown rice, sweet potato, oatmeal, mixed veggies particularly brocolli and asparagus
    - Fats comes from: Fish Oils, Flaxseed Oils, Natural Peanut butter, handful servings of Almonds

- My diet is strict, no eating out, no cheat meals most importantly no excuses.

- I take supplements such as a multi-vitamin, creatine, pre-workout product, fish oils, flaxseed oils and of course Whey protein. I am adding BCAA's for my intra-workout drink and more glutamine for my post workout.

I don't "workout" I TRAIN HARD 5 days a week and predominantly on the weekends. I log everything using a workout log booklet.

CARDIO:

- 5 days of 30 mins. HIIT Cardio on Treadmill on training days

MY TRAINING: Circuit and Supersets (all 4 sets of 4-10 reps except for abs 3 sets of 20 reps)

Sunday: Chest and Abs
    Chest
    - Incline dumbbell press
    - Flat dumbbell press
    - Dumbbell Flyes
    - Crossover cables
    - Wide Grip Iso Chest

Abs
    - Weighted Ab Crunch
    - Hanging Leg Lifts
    - Body twist using a bar

Monday: OFF

Tuesday: Back and Abs
    Back
    - Deadlifts
    - T-Bar Rows
    - Low Pulley Rows
    - Front Pulley pulldown
    - Behind the back Pulley pulldown

Abs
    - Weighted Ab Crunch
    - Hanging Leg Lifts
    - Body twist using a bar

Wednesday: Shoulders
    - Seated dumbbell press
    - Front barbell lateral raises
    - Side raises
    - Seated rear delt raises
    - Upright rows
    - Facepulls

Thursday: OFF

Friday: Arms and Abs
    - Close grip EZ curls
    - Cable tricep pulldowns
    - Concentration curls
    - Skullcrushers
    - Hammer curls
    - Dips or Machine Dips
    - Seated machine preacher curl

Abs
    - Weighted Ab Crunch
    - Hanging Leg Lifts
    - Body twist using a bar

Saturday: Legs
    - Squats
    - Leg Press
    - Trap Bar deadlifts
    - Lying Leg Curls
    - Leg Extensions
    - Seated weighted calf raises
    - Leg Press Machine calf raises

With my diet in check, training hard and getting REST that my body needs I am able to increase my strength, keep most of my size and muscle mass and shed a lot of the fat while eating on a caloric deficit.

As of Feb 1st 2010, I made the commitment to change my lifestyle forever.
    Last edited by audieswu; 03-16-2010 at 12:53 PM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000) michaelopinion is just really nice. (+1000)
    Tell me WHY you want to run Animal Cuts: why? simple, i want to get simply shredded in time for summer. serratus and intercostals bulging out on the outside of my abdominals and myself just looking water free, grainy and like a roadmap on my arms and legs.

and HOW you plan on making the most of your opportunity. : i plan on supplementing animal cuts with a strict, low carb diet with tuna/salmon and chicken breast to keep up with my protein intake. i plan on taking ON gold standard for a low fat protein shake mixed with some whole grain oats to make a meal replacement shake.

I want to know what your nutrition plan is: LOW FAT. i'm talking about grilled chicken breast, salmon, tuna in a can, low fat cottage cheese and going back to my diet from where i was a WRESTLER. taking oats and whey in the morning and celery and tomatoes as a snack. for dinner, grilled chicken, salmon, tuna in a can, or chicken salad.

what cardio you have planned: i take BJJ 3 times a week for cardio now. but i'm getting into the habit of running 2.5 miles in the morning and atleast another two at night. i'll be attending a muay thai class for extra cardio as well. i'll also be doing many pylo's contained in my work out.

frequency of workouts: RUN EVERY DAY 2 Miles in the morning 2 miles in the evening.

MON - CHEST
    - Flat bench 3 sets 8-10 reps
    -Flat dumbess press 3 sets 8-12 reps
    - Incline bench 5 sets 8-15 reps
    - Incline dumbell press 3 sets 8-10 reps
    - Incline fly 3 sets 8-10 reps
    - Flat fly 3 sets 10- 15 reps
    - chest plyo
    - Weighted Dips -5 sets 20 + reps
    -ABS
    TUES - BACK
    - Weighted Pull ups 10 sets 10 reps
    - Lat pulldown 5 sets 8-10 reps
    - Lat push down 3 sets 8-10 reps
    - Bent Barbell rows 5 sets 8-10 reps
    - Low row 3 sets 8-10 reps
    -Dead lift 5 sets 8-10 reps
    - Cleans 4 sets 8-10 reps
    WED triceps (BJJ)
    - skull crushers 5 sets 8-10 reps
    - Cables 10 sets (vary exercises) 8-10 reps
    (laying off triceps a little bit. excess in tri in comparison to biceps)
    THURS(Muay thai) - Biceps
    - Concentration curl 3 sets 8-10 reps
    - Preacher Curl 5 sets 8-10 reps
    -Decline Curl 3 sets 8-10 reps
    -Straight Bar 3 sets 8-10 reps
    -Sitting down Curl 3 sets 8-10 reps
    -ABS

Friday CARDIO/ Shoulders
    5 mile run
    - dumbell military press 5 sets 8-10 reps
    - sitting lateral raise 4 sets 8-10 reps
    - sitting front raise 3 sets 8-10 reps
    - front row 3 sets 8-10 reps
    - sitting bent over rear delt raise 3 sets 8-10 reps
    - reverse pec deck 3 sets 8-10 reps

Saturday Legs
    - Squats 5 sets 8-10 reps
    -Leg Extension 3 sets 8-10 reps
    - Calf Raise 5 sets 8-10 reps
    - Weighted Jump Squats 3 sets 8-10 reps
    Last edited by michaelopinion; 03-16-2010 at 05:44 PM.
    UCSB

tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tbell324 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I want to try animal cuts because i have never used a fat burner before, and i would like to see how it works. I know that Universal is a well respected company that makes quality supplements, so i really think that cuts would work for me. I am look to drop from 16% bodyfat to about 12-13% bodyfat while retaining as much muscle as i can, and i feel that this product could really help. I will run a 3 month cut starting in 5 days. If selected, I will run an honest and detailed log, post at least once a day in it, and put up a review of it at the end of the log and in the store review section. With a good diet and a good workout program, animal cuts could really help me lose the fat. Here is my workout program and diet:

Training Routine

Monday - Chest (30 mins)/Abs (10 mins)
    Tuesday - Back (30 mins)/Cardio (25 mins)
    Wednesday - Legs (35 mins)/Abs (10 mins)
    Thursday - Bis/Tris (40 mins)/Cardio (20-25 mins)
    Friday - Shoulders (30 mins)/Cardio (25 mins)
    Saturday - Cardio (30 mins)/Abs (15 mins)
    Suday - Rest

Diet

6am - 1 scoop whey, 1 cup skim milk, 1tbs of pb, 1/4 cup of oats

9:30am - 1 slice of whole grain bread, turkey, some pepporoni, some mustard

11:30am - 1 slice of whole grain bread, chicken breast

2pm (pre workout) - 1/2 cup of oats, 1 scoop of whey

4pm (post workout) - 2 scoops of whey, 1/2 cup oats

6pm - whatever is for dinner (ill try to keep it clean and around 25 carbs)

9pm - 2 cups skim milk, 2 tbs pb, 2 hard boiled egg whites

protein = 220 grams
    carbs = 195 grams
    fat = 75 grams
    calories = ~2330

LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LittleMan55 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I want cuts, because I hate cardio!

Do I win?

Great promo B!
    BIGGER IS ALWAYS A REP AWAY!

Leave No Doubt

INTENSITY CREATES IMMENSITY!

"Will springs from the two elements of moral sense and self-interest." Abraham Lincoln

Uses and Supports: Universal Nutrition, Animal, and SportPharma

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111503701

cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000) cuse88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice promo B . Great opportunity here!!
    Official Supp. Misc Beer Crew

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

animal cuts promo

Personal Stats:
    Weight: 240
    Height: 5' 10''
    Sex: Male

Tell me WHY you want to run Animal Cuts and HOW you plan on making the most of your opportunity.
    Universal Nutrition is one of the first supplements I tried back when I first began lifting 10 years ago. Over the years, I've changed and tried alot of different brands, but universal has always exceeded my expectations where others have failed. I still have animal Pak as part of my daily supplement usage, and am looking to add a cutting stack as well. I tried animal cuts about 3 years ago and was generally pleased with my results on it, and would like the chance to try the new reformulated product.

My eating is very regimented. I consume about 2g of protien per lb of bodyweight and change my carb/fat amount depending on if i'm dieting or gaining. I am currently at a bit above maintenance consuming 2800 cal. a day, but will change this when i begin dieting next month.

My lifting schedule is as follows:
    Mon - Back
    Tues - Cardio 45-60 min of stepmill at moderate/high intensity
    Wed - Chest
    Thurs - Cardio 45-60 min of stepmill at moderate/high intensity
    Fri - Arms/Abs
    Sat - Legs/Calves
    Sun - Shoulders

When i begin dieting, i will add cardio to at least two of these days, more likely to be three for an additional 40min each session
    Last edited by nflan113; 03-16-2010 at 06:42 PM. Reason: want to add stats

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why
    I've been interested in Animal products for a while but you know how you get
    comfortable with products and changing to a new source can sometimes be a little slow.

From what I hear Animal makes nothing but the best.
    The cuts package sounds like a really great supplement and I wouldn't mind being a guinea pig and putting in the work involved in helping you find the results.

Hopefully if selected in the end we are both happy and I become a faithful customer!

How
    I would take it how it's stated from you guys. However it is you were wanting us to test the product. On your site it looks like it's Two packs per day, every day for 3 consecutive weeks on all days training and non. Considering you take two packs a day, I'd probably try to take the one in the morning with my first meal and the 2nd one leading up to the work out.

Again though, however you suggest it or want it tested I will comply

Granted, this is a supplement and it must be added to my nutritional meal plan which I will explain below.

Personal Info
    Sex: Male
    Weight: 183lbs
    Training Experience: I started training in essence when I was in the military (Army Infantry). For some sick reason I actually enjoyed the amount of suffering they like to call smoke sessions. It wasn't until I got out of the military back in 2001 that I picked up weight training. Back then I was a complete noob and weighted in at 130 lbs... skinny fat you might say. I went for the bulking method after that and as the years passed I finally mad it up to 180ish. I then went back into the military for more punishment and lost a good deal of it until I got out in 2006. Sat around like a couch potato for a couple years until last year when I decided to get back into lifting hardcore because it's just something I love. I managed to get up to 203.5lbs and I've been cutting for a little over 2 months. Currently I'm at 183lbs.

All of which has been tracked in my current log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121208571

Nutrition
    My current intake is 2k calories a day. I was doing a re-feed type deal on Saturdays but I'm going to be dropping that and possible up it a little to add in some fruits or something for a snack. I tend to go a bit lower in carbs on the week and then bump up the carbs to reload on the weekend.

I toy around with my nutrition intake to make sure I'm continuing to burn.

Next time I stall out I'm going to be dropping down to 1800 calories and hopefully by then I reach the area I want to be or I'm going to have to drop to 1700 for a bit.

My intake main goals per day are to reach 50-60g of fats, = or >165g protein, rest carbs or more of the other two.

It's worked great so far.

Training
    My current plan is 3 days of heavy lifting. Mon,Wed,Fri.
    Two days of Abs, Cardio.
    5 days total
    I generally have staples in my work outs but sometimes I throw in a switch on something.

Over the weak this is generally how it would look.

*All weights are generally 10 reps unless I push for a heavier push then it might go to 6-8
    Sometimes I will do 1rm but not often this far into the cut.
    Everything is 3-5 sets as well, it really depends how well I'm feeling it

Monday
    Chest
    Flat Bench
    Incline DB
    Incline DB Fly's
    Back
    Pull Ups
    Bent over BB rows
    Dead-lifts
    Back Extensions (unless I do a Max with DL)

Tuesday
    I like to train my abs first and on Tuesday I train with weights.
    I will do ab crunches with weights and then some Machine Twist with weights.

After that I like to hit the bike at a rather high resistance for 20 minutes. The goal is to keep the heart rate up around 170 and maybe finish around 180-185ish.

After the first 20 minutes on there I tend to follow it up with a treadmill at various intensity and settings for about 20-30 more minutes.

Wednesday
    Shoulders
    DB Presses
    Side Lateral Raises
    (Here and there Reversed Lateral Raises)
    BB Shoulder Shrugs
    Arms
    BB Bicep Curls
    DB curls of some sort, I feel it out.
    Tri Push-downs or Decline DB Skull Crushers (I prefer DB for this to make both sides work for it)
    Tri's are something I really play by ear and mix up, I might hit close grip press or just anything really.
    Forearm curls both front and reversed, sometimes reverse curls as well.

Thursday
    Another AB, Cardio day.
    This time for abs I use body weight.
    Hanging leg raises and various other BW activities.
    Higher reps and more of a cardio/endurance type deal.

Follow this with cardio like Tuesday, though I tend to go a little more intense and longer stretching the time out to 1h.

Friday
    Legs
    (Friday is a Legs only day. I like it that way.)
    Squats (free weight)
    Walking BB Lunges (we all love these)
    Seated Leg curls (my gym blows balls )
    Standing Calve Raises

That's actually the bases of my leg day, sometimes depending on how I feel I throw something in here and there.

Saturday/Sunday
    Rest and Recover so I can start all over again!

Last Words
    As you can tell from my log, I'm in it for the long run. This won't be something I'm just picking up, or something I'm going to quit on. I don't quit. Training/Diet are a huge part of my life right now and it's going to remain that way.

I'm dedicated and going to get the job done.

Thanks for the chance and I'll keep my fingers crossed.
    Have a good one!

(Edit) - Current Supplements: Multi, Whey, BCAA's, Glutamine.
    Last edited by BloodRaged; 03-16-2010 at 04:55 PM.
    Bloodrage's doing things my way!! (Log)...: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134435311

"I'm going to hit the gym so hard Today my shoulders and arms are
    going to be useless the following day, but that's ok because I'm using
    my legs that day." - BloodRaged (That's right my ego's like that)

Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ripnlean is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    great promo animal,
    I love the original cuts, will be coming back to try this formula this May
    2017 Transformation Challenge

1/2/17 - 216 #'s, 28% BF
    1/8/17 - 212 #'s, 25% BF

Cage Fighting Triathlete Zangeif Lagasse's Avatar
    Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000) Zangeif Lagasse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Already running it, great promo, great product.

SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SupremeMMA has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up Great Promo B Con

Animals Cuts is a great product. I look forward to seeing the results of the winners.

Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maiden69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow, great opportunity, I had great results with the old cuts so Im sure this one will be better! Too bad Im on deployment schedule for next mont or I would drop an app in a second! Been doing the ADiet for the last week and already dropped 7 lbs without thermos... might buy me a can of this soon to run it the last few days here! Good luck to all applicants!
    Universal "AWO" Log (Sponsored) (Finished)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111015711

lax7287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lax7287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lax7287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lax7287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lax7287 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would like to run your promo of Animal Cuts to break the plateau that I am currently stuck in. I dislocated my patella back in September playing rugby and was forced in to a somewhat sedentary lifestyle that I wasn't accustomed to and gained weight, but since January I have been working to get back to my previous shape and beyond. Starting in January I weighed in at a whopping 275 and have successfully cut to about 235 while retaining muscle...but the last few weeks have been some what uneventful in the scale readings going down, although judging by looks in the mirror their has been progress. I am hoping running a log of Cuts will allow me to breakthrough this plateau and continue to my goal weight of about 195.

Eating Plan: This a general timeline of what I typically eat on a given day, some of the times may change due to my school/work schedule but I generally stick to somewhere along these guidelines.

8 am: Three eggs, one egg white, two slices of wheat bread
    10 am: one scoop of whey protein(water)
    12 pm: two scoops of whey protein(water) with a tablespoon of all natural peanut butter
    2 pm: 6 oz of tuna fish, 2 tablespoons of mayo, 1% whipped cottage cheese
    4 pm: light yogurt
    6:30 pm: lean meat (usually chicken), with various veggies
    Before bed: either a scoop of protein or cottage cheese

Workout:

Monday: Chest and Back
    Flat Bench Press 5x5
    Incline DB Press 3x8
    Cable Fly 3x8
    Weight assisted Dips 3 sets to failure
    DB Row 5x5
    Wide Grip Pull Down 3x8
    Narrow Grip Row 3x8
    High Pulls 3x8

Tuesday: Legs
    DB Lunges 3x10
    Front BB Squat 3x8
    Deadlift 3x8
    Wall Sits 3x 45-60 seconds w/ weight

Thursday: Shoulders and Traps
    DB Arnold Press 4x5-8
    DB Front Raise 3x8
    DB Lateral Raise 3x8
    BB Rear Delt Raise 3x8
    DB Shrugs 2x20 (lightweight)
    BB Shrugs 5x5 (heavy)

Friday: Bis and Tris
    Wide Grip BB Curl 3x8
    Hammer Curl 3x10
    Concentration Curl 3x8
    French Press 4x5-8
    Bench Dips 3xfailure
    V-bar pushdown 3x8

This is my lifting routine, I also do abs twice a week and don't have a consistent workout for abs. I also do 20 min on the elliptical after lifting. Two of my three non lifting days I complete 40-50 minute of fasted cardio on the elliptical, or I will do a Zumba class. And I also play hockey at least once a week but sometimes more.

Current Supplements:
    ON 100% Whey
    Animal Pak
    ZMA

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SICK promo and perfect timing for summer-bound cuts

ineligible? FFFUUU
    My secret?

Acai and the Ab Circle Pro.

But srsly, PM me for any advice

0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50) 0ATMEAL will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell me WHY you want to run Animal Cuts and HOW you plan on making the most of your opportunity:
    I would like to log Animal Cuts because I am going to be cutting and a fat burner would help me out a lot. I just finished my bulk going from 180 to 220 pounds and want to show that muscle I worked hard for. I have heard good things about Animal Cuts and would love to have the chance to try it out, my diet and training are definitely in check. I know that Animal Cuts will help me lose the stubborn body fat I still need to lose and will help me train harder than ever while cutting.

I want to know what your nutrition plan is:

Meal 1:
    4 eggs
    30g whey protein
    1/2 cup of oatmeal

Meal 2:
    8 oz chicken breast
    30g raw almonds
    2 cups broccoli

Meal 3 ( post workout ):
    50g whey protein
    40g dextrose
    5g creatine

Meal 4:
    8 oz top sirloin
    150g sweet potato
    2 cups spinach

Meal 5:
    32g natural peanut butter
    40g whey protein

Eating 2400 calories, 90g fat, 150g of carbs and 260g of protein.

What cardio you have planned, frequency of workouts, etc:

I am currently doing 3 sessions of low intensity cardio after lifting for 25 minutes.
    I lift Monday through Friday on a basic 5-day split, and rest Saturday and Sunday.

Monday - Chest:
    Flat barbell bench press 4 x 5
    Incline barbell bench 3 x 8
    Incline fly 3 x 8
    cable crossover 3 x 8

Tuesday - Back:
    Deadlift 4 x 5
    Close grip pull down 3 x 8
    Wide grip pull down 3 x 8
    T-Bar row 3 x 8
    Seated row 3 x 8
    Weighted situps 2 x 20
    Cable crunches 2 x 20

Wednesday - Shoulder:
    Seated dumbbell press 4 x 8
    Arnold press 3 x 8
    Upright row 3 x 8
    Shrugs 4 x 10
    Side lateral raises 3 x 8

Thursday - Bicep / Tricep:
    Barbell curl 4 x 8
    Tricep push down 4 x 8
    Barbell preacher curls 3 x 8
    French curl 3 x 8
    Hammer curl 3 x 8
    Close grip bench press 3 x 8
    Weighted situps 2 x 20
    Cable crunches 2 x 20

Friday - Leg:
    Barbell squat 4 x 8
    Leg press 3 x 8
    Dumbbell lunges 2 x 8
    Stiff leg deadlift 2 x 8
    Leg curl 3 x 8
    Calve raises 3 x 15

If I am selected I will update my log everyday and post before and after pictures. My diet and training will be spot on, I am fully committed to getting shredded and I won't stop till I am.
    Thank you for the chance to log Animal Cuts.

nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50) nekromantic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why I should be picked:
    Because I am one determined individual, I may not be the strongest guy, the fastest, or theist cut, but I put pride and effort into everything I do, plus, Ive been looking to get some animal cuts anyways! Keep looking at the gnc here in base but they nver have cuts, just pump, pak, and stack.
    Obviously I have the desire to cut as I just recently started a cut about 3 weeks ago and am already down 7 or so pounds
    Monday is chest and tris
    Tuesday is lower body
    Wednesday is back and bi's
    Thursday is shoulders
    Friday Is wholebody workout
    sat and Sunday off
    crossfit every mon, wed, and fri too.

Diet:
    clean diet,
    lots of lean protein, moderate carbs, low fat and the fat I get is good fat(fish, nuts, etc)
    chicken, fish, rice, pasta, salad, fruit juice, and veggies are my daily meals.
    I am taking
    sp 250
    myofusion
    ads lean mass builder
    and MRI anabolic switch.
    Closing remarks:
    you can count on me to get the log done and get it done right. I am a United States Marine, therefore you can depend on me to dedicate myself to this and put forth 110% effort at all times. I will show the world what it truely means to be an Animal
    Semper Fi, do or die, hang em up and let em dry

MST CRE-02 and CITRUVOL ULTRA LOG!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=496899741#post496899741

B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) B Con has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wow a lot of really solid entries so far.... Deadline for this is March 31st at Noon..... get the entries in.
    Magnum Nutraceuticals BB.com Forum Manager & Lead Sales Representative
    Better Ingredients, Better Results
    www.magnumsupps.com

TEAM BODYBUILDING.COM

BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000) BloodRaged is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by B Con View Post
    Wow a lot of really solid entries so far.... Deadline for this is March 31st at Noon..... get the entries in.
    The suspense is horrible...

/wrist

Just kidding can't wait!
    Bloodrage's doing things my way!! (Log)...: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=134435311

"I'm going to hit the gym so hard Today my shoulders and arms are
    going to be useless the following day, but that's ok because I'm using
    my legs that day." - BloodRaged (That's right my ego's like that)

_Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _Aggression_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet promo, B! I need to get mah cutz on for the Jersey Shore this summer! ;-)
    Best Meet Lifts:
    SQ: 460 (sleeves)
    BP: 350
    DL: 510
    Total: 1300 (242 wrapped)

"I refuse to tip-toe through life, only to arrive safely at death"

www.animalpak.com

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

I'm preppin' for a show... So... I can haz sum, now...???
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by _Aggression_ View Post
    Sweet promo, B! I need to get mah cutz on for the Jersey Shore this summer! ;-)
    Fist pump!
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)