Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000)

Why is Adrenolin banned?

title. sad

King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) King_Breazy321 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    idk lol

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    idk, they only ban good posters now a days, trolls get to stay or temp ban...they dont even make the trolls red.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000) Number_Seven is just really nice. (+1000)
    So I've noticed... You always have seemed like a good poster imo. have some skittles

edit: on spread :/

CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500) CallmeKong is not very helpful. (-500)
    talking about illegal substances

JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I noticed that too. Not long after this post, he was banned.

Originally Posted by Macrobolic View Post
    apparently they are trying to ban anyone and everyone who knows anything around here

facepalm.jpg
    Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    oh damn, then I must be next on the ban list.

jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jiggly_puff is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    for being a knowledgeable poster

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JMehr View Post
    I noticed that too. Not long after this post, he was banned.
    Thread?

JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50) JMehr will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LankedOut View Post
    Thread?
    click the little green arrow where I quoted adreno's post, it will take you to it in that thread.

LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LankedOut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    click the little green arrow where I quoted adreno's post, it will take you to it in that thread.
    Lol never noticed that before.

JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000) JohnnyOhhh is just really nice. (+1000)
    They banned the strongest guy in the tmisc but the *******s who sexually harass the two tmisc girls (with unfunny jokes) don't get banned...

Lol'd.

Originally Posted by LankedOut View Post
    Lol never noticed that before.
    lol yep, its quite useful

thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    jmehr? i've heard of that name..you go/went to fp?
    -DB shoulder press 60s x 7

my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122926931

get me green and i'll rep back

Originally Posted by JohnnyOhhh View Post
    They banned the strongest guy in the tmisc but the *******s who sexually harass the two tmisc girls (with unfunny jokes) don't get banned...

Lol'd.
    he's gone to a better place now....im sure he's with Aries as we speak.

RIP

Originally Posted by thomas46 View Post
    jmehr? i've heard of that name..you go/went to fp?
    quite possibly sir...you are 17, so you may know my brother Jimmy.

Repped

thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) thomas46 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    quite possibly sir...you are 17, so you may know my brother Jimmy.
    ohh sh*tt..yeah i know who he is,
    -DB shoulder press 60s x 7

my log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122926931

get me green and i'll rep back

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyOhhh View Post

Lol'd.
    Truth. Soo sad.

Did he just get banned? Seems like I saw him posting today.

EDIT: Nvr mind.. I see.
    Last edited by CajunPballer; 03-11-2010 at 07:05 PM.

Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Truth. Soo sad.

Did he just get banned? Seems like I saw him posting today.
    sometime b/w 7 and 8 US eastern time. lol

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sometime b/w 7 and 8 US eastern time. lol
    Lol sounds like some 24 ****.

Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wonder if the mods feel threatened by the good posters or some..they must be trolling with fake accounts asking these girls questions

inb4ban
    inb4modneg

SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Number_Seven View Post
    title. sad
    for using dat dere celltech
    NEGGED BACK

BRB DOING CAR SHRUGS..

SOMEBODY REP ME PLEASE

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf man i like seeing him post has a lot of experience knowledge and answers a lot of questions like everybody else said these trolls are all over the place posting useless garbage yet they have more rep power than me it seems like misc and teen misc are more important than the bodybuilding or powerlifting sections which is what this site is for

OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50) OnMyWhey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I honestly do not understand why someone who is trying to educate other teenagers about side effects and what not gets banned...Its not like he was advocating the use of steroids for teenagers. To my knowledge he was just saying if u do them be safe about it. Kind of like if you're going to have sex use a condom.
    Excuses don't make champions

Bulking to 220

Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000) Tyler_Durdin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by OnMyWhey View Post
    I honestly do not understand why someone who is trying to educate other teenagers about side effects and what not gets banned...Its not like he was advocating the use of steroids for teenagers. To my knowledge he was just saying if u do them be safe about it. Kind of like if you're going to have sex use a condom.
    the truth i hope he's not perma banned

N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000) N01SYtZ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    prob either because he spoke about steroids or advertised his other forum
    PSN: KILLEMALLDNTFRNT

Originally Posted by N01SYtZ View Post
    prob either because he spoke about steroids or advertised his other forum
    i don't think so...

list of banned recently
    Angelbolic
    Bane
    Beejis60
    chasinSKURT
    Cytokine
    deserusan
    DR_P
    Illadelphia
    jkeezo
    lovehasrisen
    _NimbusTim_
    PatrickArnold
    place.bro
    rhizome
    Ruthless By Nature
    THE HUGE
    Truth Speaker
    Tyler44
    VaughnTrue
    Vitruvian

and it just got a couple times longer yesterday. lol

wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wolverine61 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ffffuuuuuuuuuuu

__Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't know don't care. I automatically think of him as a douche because he was the first person to rep me (neg) simply because I was trying to defend the great honour of Rippetoe's Starting Strength (not srs about great honour) after he called it a useless program that's inconsistent.
    How much grass could an ass to grass squater squat if an ass to grass squater could squat grass?

^^^LOL some people hold long grudges...haha

erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erick15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post
    What is Purple K, you want to trade for some Special K!?
    30min after he posted this, he got banned.