Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Rocky1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocky1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mosy28 View Post
    So you finally get the message that you shouldn't take it at such a young age, but now you're going to sell it to a "friend" so he can take it at 17?...
    he alrady did a cycle of it last year, when he was 16.

Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Rocky1994 View Post
    he alrady did a cycle of it last year, when he was 16.
    then you're going to the wrong people for advice
    I've forgotten fear,pain,and doubt,remembered pride and determination,and invented a new man.

Mom says "Alchohol is your enemy"... Jesus says "Love your enemy".

~~~ Brothers of Iron ~~~

I rep back!

Rocky1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rocky1994 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Pain-4-Gain View Post
    then you're going to the wrong people for advice
    well ima stick with my Superpump250, nd Size On, that stuff isn't bad its just Creatine.

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CM1221 View Post
    i would stack it with d-bol, superdrol, stanzonol, and test. that will work great for a 15 year old

Edit: damnit you beat me to it
    Psssh lets make him a beast! Primobolan, d-bol, and deca durabolin with no pct! straight arnold beastliness
    everyone knows oral only cycles are best.

he should stack with dimethylnandrolone, methylhydroxynandrolone, oxymetholone, and methyldrostanolone! Killer Stack!!

^Quite Literally!

benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50) benzz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Adrenolin View Post

he should stack with dimethylnandrolone, methylhydroxynandrolone, oxymetholone, and methyldrostanolone! Killer Stack!!

^Quite Literally!
    the **** is all that **** lmao

Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Adrenolin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by benzz View Post
    the **** is all that **** lmao
    Double methylated Tren, MOHN (ds), Anadrol, and Superdrol

wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

^Quite Literally!
    Oral? It's supposed to be injected straight into the heart - duh! Ever seen mission impossible?

Originally Posted by wig44 View Post
    Oral? It's supposed to be injected straight into the heart - duh! Ever seen mission impossible?
    A little oil in the heart never killed noone.

(srs)

SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) SomebodyHelpMe is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    haha iight, ima sell it to ma friend that 17 den, nd ima stick wit da superpump250 nd size on, its a great stack
    Don't sell to your 17yo friend...ur stupid
    NEGGED BACK

BRB DOING CAR SHRUGS..

SOMEBODY REP ME PLEASE

wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wig44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    A little oil in the heart never killed noone.

(srs)
    I hear that regularly injecting olive oil directly into the heart to bump up calories and guarantee absorption of those calories is good for bulking... well that's what they said at GNC.

therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000)

no

Im actually on H drol from cel right now but i wont rec that you should take it , wait at least when your 18 and you only weigh 135 you aint gonna notice ****

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    well ima stick with my Superpump250, nd Size On, that stuff isn't bad its just Creatine.
    Have you even READ the ingredients of Superpump250 and Size On? It's not JUST creatine.

Creatine is a steroid any way. It's just as bad for you as the H-Drol.

Originally Posted by therealturk View Post
    Im actually on H drol from cel right now but i wont rec that you should take it , wait at least when your 18 and you only weigh 135 you aint gonna notice ****
    at 6'4 200lbs, id say the same to you.

therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000) therealturk is a complete loser! (-2000)
    at 6'4 200lbs, id say the same to you.
    Thats bad? im actually like 211 now

davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000) davidkap is just really nice. (+1000)
    yea man do it. its awesome, if u take it, you dont even have to workout, you just turn into ronnie coleman overnight.

i did it when i was 12. went from 100 pounds to 250 in 8 hours, pure muscle.

trust me, that sh.it works

Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i turn 17 in like 2months and ive been on this for almost 30 days already. im on the haldrol liquigels and honestly theres no problem with them. theyre not a prohormone and will nto mess you up. al theyve done fore me i get me noticably stroner. my bench already went up 40 lbs and everything else is up as well. although it comes with 60 pills so i hve 4 more pills to take. then taking a 30 day break then taking the last 30. and the only thing that will stunt your growth is a real pro hormore or steroid and these have nothing o fthe sort in them.

mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mja33 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Snowman24 View Post
    i turn 17 in like 2months and ive been on this for almost 30 days already. im on the haldrol liquigels and honestly theres no problem with them. theyre not a prohormone and will nto mess you up. al theyve done fore me i get me noticably stroner. my bench already went up 40 lbs and everything else is up as well. although it comes with 60 pills so i hve 4 more pills to take. then taking a 30 day break then taking the last 30. and the only thing that will stunt your growth is a real pro hormore or steroid and these have nothing o fthe sort in them.
    hdrol is a ph?

wow

btw why would you ever do sizeon!! that stuff shows up positive on drug tests man as anabolic roids

lol do provide scientific evidence of a reliable source/study that proves steroids and prohormones stunt growth.

and and btw, dhea is a banned ncaa substance for a reason...you should not be taking these performance enhancing supplements...they'll kill ya

Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

your 15. nuff said.

This guy serious??

bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50) bulkingitup will become famous soon enough. (+50)

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You sir are a retArd. I REALLY REALLY hope you're not serious.

do more research bro h drol is a ph

douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10) douglasbarbin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha iight, ima sell it to ma friend that 17 den, nd ima stick wit da superpump250 nd size on, its a great stack
    I recommend u get dat dere Cell Tech 2 get swolled up ya heard

Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ballzack1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by douglasbarbin View Post
    I recommend u get dat dere Cell Tech 2 get swolled up ya heard
    wasnt funny...

GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) GLHF is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Go ahead and take it and let us know if it really matters or not.

-Facepalm
    r u ****ing stupid. u honestly said that to a 15 yo. hes asking a question even tho its a stupid one, but ur answer is on a new level. ur an adult act like one.

Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Snowman24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by therealturk View Post
    do more research bro h drol is a ph
    tired of all the idiots on here. if you dont know what youre saying DO NOT TALK. IT IS NOT A PROHORMONE. maybe h-drol is or hwatever but that is not fuking halodrol idiots. stop talking out of your asses. prohormones are illegal and cant be sold in stores. this you can pick up at almost any supplement store in the country. so please wtf do you people know about this. also the kid who says prohormones and streoids wants scientific evidence your an even bigger idiot becuase there is soooo much scientic reasearch on that ****. its known that if you take that **** while still in puberty you get so much testosterone that it closes up your growth plates.

Cool

tired of all the idiots on here. if you dont know what youre saying DO NOT TALK. IT IS NOT A PROHORMONE. maybe h-drol is or hwatever but that is not fuking halodrol idiots. stop talking out of your asses. prohormones are illegal and cant be sold in stores. this you can pick up at almost any supplement store in the country. so please wtf do you people know about this. also the kid who says prohormones and streoids wants scientific evidence your an even bigger idiot becuase there is soooo much scientic reasearch on that ****. its known that if you take that **** while still in puberty you get so much testosterone that it closes up your growth plates.
    Yes it is actually.... and they were available before last Jan. For all we know some dude gave him this that was able to buy it. 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

This is a prohormone and this compound was banned two months ago... same compound of the old halodrol-50 which is halodrol in 50mg pills.

Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pain-4-Gain is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GLHF View Post
    r u ****ing stupid. u honestly said that to a 15 yo. hes asking a question even tho its a stupid one, but ur answer is on a new level. ur an adult act like one.
    was a sarcastic remark, especially after i sent him a pm with some links to supps that are safe for 15yr olds and why not to take other stuff
    I've forgotten fear,pain,and doubt,remembered pride and determination,and invented a new man.

Mom says "Alchohol is your enemy"... Jesus says "Love your enemy".

~~~ Brothers of Iron ~~~

I rep back!

Originally Posted by Ballzack1 View Post
    Yes it is actually.... and they were available before last Jan. For all we know some dude gave him this that was able to buy it. 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-1,4-diene-3,17b-diol

This is a prohormone and this compound was banned two months ago... same compound of the old halodrol-50 which is halodrol in 50mg pills.
    halodrol 50 or whatever yea thats illegal and was banned like two years ago and both halodrol liquigels and halodrol mt are NOT PROHORMONES. please stop arguing theyre not.
    http://www.gasparinutrition.com/Home...0/Default.aspx

hmmmm what does that say unlike haldrol 50 this is NOT A PROHORMOE but has the same sick results

also on the most important fdacts for it...... says that this is not a prohormonal supplement