rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rudyky08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

MAN Swagger Review

Swagger Final Review.

This is coming about a month and a half late and I'd like to apologize to Joey and the MAN team. I injured my right should pretty good and have been traveling 90 minutes 3 times a week to therapy for the past 2 months. Bursitis in the front right delt, tendonitis in the right rear delt and a partially torn right rotator cuff. Not good news. Anyway....I've progressed to a point where I can do some weights and remembered I needed to finish this off. I'm going to go over all the ingredients in some detail then a short blurb about my experiences.

N-Acetyl Tyrosine

-One of my all time favorite supplements is tyrosine. Before Amp v1 I used a combo of energy drink and gram doses of tyrosine for studying. Worked very well. I have not tried the acetylated version on its own but I have terrific focus and drive with 1-2g of l-tyrosine. The acetylated version is supposidly better abosrbed for less of a dose.

CDP-Citicoline

-Another terrific compound....I first read about choline and its part in the fatigue process from an old article written by Sebastian Balcombe. It's a part of supplementation that IMO is very neglected but is starting to be recognized more. I have read about people who take in too much choline having a sedative-like effect and I experienced something to that degree with the full dose. Loweing the dose and adding additional caffeine solved the problem.

PEA (Phenylethylamine)

-I have never experimented with higher doses of PEA but one of my favorite supplements with it was the old DS Basic Cuts. Seems to work very well for me at first then the effects wained. I really feel PEA either needs to be dosed very high or with some potent MAOI's to really see its effects.

Caffeine Malate

-Caffeine....the most used drug on the planet. Nothing to say here.

DMAE

-Another choline source in the product. See my comments on CDP above.

Bacopa Monniera Leaf Extract (Standardized For 40% Bacosides)

-A compound sometimes touted as an adaptogenic. Personally I feel it has slight nootropic effect and also has the added benefit of being an antioxidant and anxiolytic. Its found in many cognitive formulas and I think it has some benefit.

Rhodiola Rosea (3% Rosavins And 1% Salidroside)

-The two extracts are known to have antidepressant and anxiolytic properties. Also sometimes classified an as adaptogen. There have been studies using it on physical performance but no solid conclusion can be drawn.

Picamilon

-Combination of GABA and niacin....what I like about Picamilon versus GABA is that Pic is able to cross the BBB while GABA does not. Once inside the brain the effect is 2-fold. GABA exerts an anxiolytic response while niacin acts to increase cerebral blood flow. It is something that I think will start appearing in more supplement going forward.

Geranastim™ (1,3-Dimethylamylamine)

-One of the most groundbreaking compounds ever...1,3 makes every product it is in feel stronger and different than when its not. Some say it replaces ephedrine but I have used both together and there is an additive effect. I feel that 1,3 is much safer than ephedrine and provides much more focus.

Vitamin B6

-Would have preferred active b6, p-5-p.

Yohimbine HCL

-Personally not a fan of Y however I do tolerate it just fine. The alpha-Y which was in the old Avant HEAT stack and has now reappeared in some products is much better IMO.

Overall I found my Swagger experience to be a good one. Aside from the foggy episodes Swagger works as advertised. My only complaint is that it needs more caffeine to bring out other aspects of the formula. I found that multiple dosing (1-1-1, or 2-1) provided longer lasting benefit while high single doses brought about some sides. I found it more useful as a concentration aid than a pure energy product. There was a slight mood elevation also. The anxiolytic side I didn't really experience...however I generally don't get stressed at all over anything so I'm not sure I can judge its effectiveness. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an energy/concentration/mood product.
    Athletic Edge Nutrition
    http://bodybuilding.com/store/ae/ae.htm

"But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward."
    -Rocky