Closed Thread
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23 63 71 72 73
Results 2,161 to 2,171 of 2171
    RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanTheManB View Post
    but yet he refuses to take the criticism and become BETTER after reading it ....so he decides to give bulking advice and nutrition advice instead...

said that months ago...

old news
    Last edited by RyouBakua; 12-15-2010 at 05:53 PM.
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by bbavender View Post
    If you only knew what it was like to go through this struggle each and every day you might not be so harsh. As someone who has also suffered from ED, I know what I need to do, but doing it is the challenging part. An unhealthy relationship with food is engrained for so long when battling an ED that just saying D isn't trying isn't a fair assessment. Now, I don't know D, but if he is going through anything similar to me then damn right its a freaking challenge each and every day to eat enough to bulk up. Those who suffer from ED see an increase on the scale as a first step to where we were in the past. Now, this isn't a cop out or an excuse to why we may not be successful, its a disease. Getting over these unhealthy relationships is more challenging than anything and once you make a little bit of progress there is always something that brings you back to ED. So before you go and bash D for anything, you need to understand that sometimes it's out of his control what his mind thinks. I know deep down D wants to bulk up and provide all the knowledge he has in nutrition, but its one step at a time. You have to crawl before you walk, and walk before you run. Its about progress, not perfection. If you don't like how D goes about his bulk then don't follow his thread.
    You aren't aware obviously. I was anorexic for close to a year myself. I know EXACTLY how it feels. I only got out of it because everyone started getting ANGRY at me.

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitlover View Post
    He is doing something. But I think he means, it's not anything that's making a legitimate difference at the moment.
    Yep thanks!!!
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000) ian0789 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bbavender View Post
    If you only knew what it was like to go through this struggle each and every day you might not be so harsh. As someone who has also suffered from ED, I know what I need to do, but doing it is the challenging part. An unhealthy relationship with food is engrained for so long when battling an ED that just saying D isn't trying isn't a fair assessment. Now, I don't know D, but if he is going through anything similar to me then damn right its a freaking challenge each and every day to eat enough to bulk up. Those who suffer from ED see an increase on the scale as a first step to where we were in the past. Now, this isn't a cop out or an excuse to why we may not be successful, its a disease. Getting over these unhealthy relationships is more challenging than anything and once you make a little bit of progress there is always something that brings you back to ED. So before you go and bash D for anything, you need to understand that sometimes it's out of his control what his mind thinks. I know deep down D wants to bulk up and provide all the knowledge he has in nutrition, but its one step at a time. You have to crawl before you walk, and walk before you run. Its about progress, not perfection. If you don't like how D goes about his bulk then don't follow his thread.
    Most of us that are in this log are ones who have over come ED's or still dealing with them. Trust them and Dan is walking proof. There are tons of people who stayed with this log or left it that dealt with similar problems.

I my self was in the low 130's you can go see my old pictures of proof who much like **** I looked. Sure I still deal with making my self crazy when it comes to trying to gain weight and I fall off and get back on god only knows but thats just part of the game.

Anyways D it would be nice to just drop in and say what happen to you! Well I guess I could just spam your in box to say hi!

How quickly I forget...... That this is meaningless?

RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RyouBakua has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last edited by RyouBakua; 12-15-2010 at 08:19 PM.
    [][][][]===FREE AGENT===[][][][]
    Mod-Repped 26 times, your argument is invalid
    My workout log: www.tinyurl.com/WWRBD
    155k Reps if you Subscribe/Like my Hawaiian Fitness Channel/********
    www.********.com/808FiT1
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152321863&page=44
    30 Mile Spartan Trifecta Completed 8/16 & 8/17/2014

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And he is giving people advice on how much and what to eat in numerous threads currently
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321

its not just water weight Webber91's Avatar
    Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000) Webber91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I know I'm going to get flamed for this but whatever. D, I'm all for you giving people advice, you know your stuff in regards to training and nutrition, you're one hell of a knowledgeable bloke, but seriously...who's going to listen?

I don't mean for this to be a personal attack in any way, but unfortunately it is how it is. If someone reads this log, posts something asking for help with their diet and you respond to it with advice, do you really think they'll care? Everyone here knows you're intelligent, but think of it this way - would you listen to a morbidly obese person giving you tips on losing weight?

That's just the way life is. Lead be example and people will follow. Guys just starting to workout who want bigger arms, what do they do? They find Ronnie Coleman's bicep busting routine and imitate because hey, his arms look amazing, he says he does it, so it'll work.

Maybe you can use it for a bit of motivation. You obviously pride yourself on your ability to use your knowledge to help people, but all that effort is useless if they don't respect your opinion. Give people reason to believe you - letting yourself down will also impact on all those you help out.

addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000) addictR3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post
    I know I'm going to get flamed for this but whatever. D, I'm all for you giving people advice, you know your stuff in regards to training and nutrition, you're one hell of a knowledgeable bloke, but seriously...who's going to listen?

I don't mean for this to be a personal attack in any way, but unfortunately it is how it is. If someone reads this log, posts something asking for help with their diet and you respond to it with advice, do you really think they'll care? Everyone here knows you're intelligent, but think of it this way - would you listen to a morbidly obese person giving you tips on losing weight?

That's just the way life is. Lead be example and people will follow. Guys just starting to workout who want bigger arms, what do they do? They find Ronnie Coleman's bicep busting routine and imitate because hey, his arms look amazing, he says he does it, so it'll work.

Maybe you can use it for a bit of motivation. You obviously pride yourself on your ability to use your knowledge to help people, but all that effort is useless if they don't respect your opinion. Give people reason to believe you - letting yourself down will also impact on all those you help out.
    Webber no way are you attacker D here..
    Instead of giving people reason to believe, show them.. make the changes. Until then.. I would worry more about yourself D rather then joe who is lacking in fats etc.
    - If you can't explain it simply, then you don't understand it well enough.

My log - The Hungry Cyclist - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168824473&page=1

Originally Posted by Webber91 View Post

This is exactly what Dan and I have been discussing via PM and what Dan has been getting at in all the threads D comments in.

So many "bulking" advice threads he posts in, but at less than 100lbs do people really believe it?

Maybe he needs to take a break from advising others and work on taking his own advice

this isn't an attack either, just an observation from frustration that I'm sure most people are feeling

DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000) DanTheManB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    All that "d" has done is confirm how weak-minded he truly is.

He kept ranting about how he'll prove everyone wrong. Ok. Still waiting.

When is the 9 year anniversary?

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DanTheManB View Post
    All that "d" has done is confirm how weak-minded he truly is.

He kept ranting about how he'll prove everyone wrong. Ok. Still waiting.

When is the 9 year anniversary?
    Enough is enough, Dan.

Dishing out 'tough love', is one thing. But it doesn't give you the right to be a complete arsehole, and to continue to torment D just for the sake of it.