aterzo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal Cuts stack with??

I'm currently taking N.O. Shotgun and KreAlkalyn. I'm about halfway finished with both. I just got Animal Cuts because my current goal is to get my body fat below 10% for summer. If I start the Animal Cuts, should I stop taking the N.O. Shotgun and KreAlkalyn?? Or maybe just stop the KreAlkalyn? Can I take the Animal Cuts with the Shotgun??

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aterzo View Post
    I'm currently taking N.O. Shotgun and KreAlkalyn. I'm about halfway finished with both. I just got Animal Cuts because my current goal is to get my body fat below 10% for summer. If I start the Animal Cuts, should I stop taking the N.O. Shotgun and KreAlkalyn?? Or maybe just stop the KreAlkalyn? Can I take the Animal Cuts with the Shotgun??
    How long (in weeks/months) have you been taking the Shotgun and creatine? And are you just taking the extra creatine on off days?
    My secret?

Acai and the Ab Circle Pro.

But srsly, PM me for any advice

littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Pak + Nitro + Cuts! Simple basic effective. Through in some isolate protein and you are set. Dont over complicate things to much with supplements when looking to cut, sometimes the simpler the better. You can use creatine on a cut if you wish, some people use it others dont. See how your body responds and holds water weight and base your creatine usage while on a cut off that.
    Currently cutting down!
    Finishing Kin degree, with background in Exercise Science!

Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    How long (in weeks/months) have you been taking the Shotgun and creatine? And are you just taking the extra creatine on off days?
    I've been taking a pre-workout sup on and on for a while. When one runs out I usually try something different to shock my body so I don't get used to one. I have been on Shotgun for about 3 weeks and before that I was on Jack3d. I take the Kre-Alkalyn pills before and after each workout.

Originally Posted by littlefry View Post
    Pak + Nitro + Cuts! Simple basic effective. Through in some isolate protein and you are set. Dont over complicate things to much with supplements when looking to cut, sometimes the simpler the better. You can use creatine on a cut if you wish, some people use it others dont. See how your body responds and holds water weight and base your creatine usage while on a cut off that.
    Thanks man.. Good info. I think i'll cut out the shotgun and krealkalyn during my Animal Cuts cycle.

mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000) mrkdrt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks man.. Good info. I think i'll cut out the shotgun and krealkalyn during my Animal Cuts cycle.
    I would keep the creatine. There's creatine in shotgun too, but I would keep the Kre-Alkalyn during a cut. It helps maintain some of my strength. I wouldn't use for over 3 months though.
    My secret?

Originally Posted by mrkdrt View Post
    I would keep the creatine. There's creatine in shotgun too, but I would keep the Kre-Alkalyn during a cut. It helps maintain some of my strength. I wouldn't use for over 3 months though.
    wouldnt a creatine and a fat burner counteract each other? The creatine causes the body to retain water and the fat burner shreds water weight....?

wouldnt a creatine and a fat burner counteract each other? The creatine causes the body to retain water and the fat burner shreds water weight....?
    the fat burner will (hopefully) burn fat, not water
    My secret?