Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iliveinjersey View Post
    I got CC in the fifth i believe possibly forth again autopicked most of the draft. I suppose Ill have to make due. So when should I look to draft pitching? what round?

you know....I've seen it done every which way....and I truly believe the mantra that you can't win your league in the draft but you sure can lose it.

I can tell you know that I don't think you did what you needed to do during the draft to set yourself up as a contender. I'm not trying to be rude....just trying to give you some feedback here.
    MFC

BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000) BrianK. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    10 team money league...28 minimum innings pitched...Head to head.

R,2B,3B,HR,RBI,SB,GIDP,E,AVG,OBP

C- Victor Martinez (C,1B)
    1B- Albert Pujols
    2B- Brandon Phillips
    3B- Chone Figgins
    SS- Jose Reyes
    LF- Carlos Lee
    CF- Jacoby Ellsbury
    RF- Adam Dunn (1B,LF,RF)
    Util- Michael Bourn
    Util- Jason Kubel (LF,RF)
    Util- Johnny Damon
    BN- Jorge Cantu (1B,3B)
    BN- Geovany Soto
    BN- Marco Scutaro
    BN- Magglio Ordonez
    BN- Orlando Hudson

W,L,CG,SV,HR,K,ERA,BS

SP- Justin Verlander
    SP- Randy Wolf
    SP- Carlos Zambrano
    RP- Heath Bell
    RP- Jose Valverde
    P- Huston Street
    P- Jorge De LaRosa
    P- Bronson Arroyo
    BN- Scott Kazmir

Pitching isn't the strongest, but I won it all last year with the same strategy.

I doubt I will ever lose the SB category, which I guess means nothing. But it sounds cool.
    Last edited by BrianK.; 03-24-2010 at 12:09 PM.

thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thefullmonte has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BrianK. View Post
    10 team money league...28 minimum innings pitched...Head to head.

R,2B,3B,HR,RBI,SB,GIDP,E,AVG,OBP

C- Victor Martinez (C,1B)
    1B- Albert Pujols
    2B- Brandon Phillips
    3B- Chone Figgins
    SS- Jose Reyes
    LF- Carlos Lee
    CF- Jacoby Ellsbury
    RF- Adam Dunn (1B,LF,RF)
    Util- Michael Bourn
    Util- Jason Kubel (LF,RF)
    Util- Johnny Damon
    BN- Jorge Cantu (1B,3B)
    BN- Geovany Soto
    BN- Marco Scutaro
    BN- Magglio Ordonez
    BN- Orlando Hudson

W,L,CG,SV,HR,K,ERA,BS

SP- Justin Verlander
    SP- Randy Wolf
    SP- Carlos Zambrano
    RP- Heath Bell
    RP- Jose Valverde
    P- Huston Street
    P- Jorge De LaRosa
    P- Bronson Arroyo
    BN- Scott Kazmir

Pitching isn't the strongest, but I won it all last year with the same strategy.

I doubt I will ever lose the SB category, which I guess means nothing. But it sounds cool.

Decent team. That first pick can sometimes be a gift or a curse and it looks like you made out ok.

Agree on the SP....but I think you should be fine if you pay attention during the season.
    My one suggestion re your SB cat....is to maybe look for a guy that needs SB and try and deal Figgins for someone with a bit more power at the 3B spot.

Potential target for you: Michael Young
    MFC

iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thefullmonte View Post
    you know....I've seen it done every which way....and I truly believe the mantra that you can't win your league in the draft but you sure can lose it.

I can tell you know that I don't think you did what you needed to do during the draft to set yourself up as a contender. I'm not trying to be rude....just trying to give you some feedback here.
    i got you, not taking it as rude
    NJ 732

Jets*Mets*Rutgers*Rangers*Georgia Tech*Knicks*

Led Zeppelin best band ever

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.”
    Goal 190 by june 1st
    march 2nd 209
    "They make these numbers up bro.... thats where they get them. The game is fake as fuk. Madden10 is broken, and EA are terrorists"

iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000) iliveinjersey is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ok new team
    1B- Albert
    2b- Dustin ****ria
    ss- Jason Bartlett
    3b- Kevin Youk
    OF- Manny
    OF- Abreu
    OF- carlos gonzo
    utli- chipper
    utli- brian roberts
    bench- dexter fowler
    -----
    sp- verlander
    sp- weaver
    rp- krod
    rp- leo nunez
    p- jorge de le rosa
    p- arroyo
    p-cueto
    p- pineiro
    bn- joba
    bn- saunders
    bn- dice k
    bn- howell

pitching is might be the weak spot but what about my O any thoughts?
    NJ 732

“Success isn't how far you got, but the distance you traveled from where you started.”
    Goal 190 by june 1st
    march 2nd 209
    "They make these numbers up bro.... thats where they get them. The game is fake as fuk. Madden10 is broken, and EA are terrorists"

Ok new team
    1B- Albert
    2b- Dustin ****ria
    ss- Jason Bartlett
    3b- Kevin Youk
    OF- Manny
    OF- Abreu
    OF- carlos gonzo
    utli- chipper
    utli- brian roberts
    bench- dexter fowler
    -----
    sp- verlander
    sp- weaver
    rp- krod
    rp- leo nunez
    p- jorge de le rosa
    p- arroyo
    p-cueto
    p- pineiro
    bn- joba
    bn- saunders
    bn- dice k
    bn- howell

pitching is might be the weak spot but what about my O any thoughts?
    Is that from our Yahoo league? (too lazy to look)
    MFC

Is that from our Yahoo league? (too lazy to look)
    yes sir which team r u
    NJ 732

Goal 190 by june 1st
    march 2nd 209

GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetBigyo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    C-McCann
    1B-Morales
    2B-Prado
    3B-Longoria
    SS-Escobar
    OF-Crawford
    OF-Span
    OF-Kubel
    Util-Ludwick
    Util-Morgan
    Bench
    Aybar
    Hart
    Dejesus
    Blake

SP-Wainwright
    SP-Vasquez
    P-Jurrgens
    P-Porcello
    P-Slowey
    P-Price
    RP-Rivera
    RP-Feliz
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆

Originally Posted by GetBigyo View Post
    C-McCann
    1B-Morales
    2B-Prado
    3B-Longoria
    SS-Escobar
    OF-Crawford
    OF-Span
    OF-Kubel
    Util-Ludwick
    Util-Morgan
    Bench
    Aybar
    Hart
    Dejesus
    Blake

SP-Wainwright
    SP-Vasquez
    P-Jurrgens
    P-Porcello
    P-Slowey
    P-Price
    RP-Rivera
    RP-Feliz

i think your assertion about your team was spot on....you do lack power. And in a league that uses OPS that is going to be an issue. I would be a bit worried about the SP. I dont necessarily trust Vasquez or Jurrgens
    MFC

yes sir which team r u

TheFullMonte
    MFC

Full reset brah pedobearu_aware's Avatar
    pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    C Kurt Suzuki (Oak - C)
    1B Billy Butler (KC - 1B)
    2B José López (Sea - 1B,2B)
    3B David Wright (NYM - 3B)
    SS Jimmy Rollins (Phi - SS)
    OF Matt Kemp (LAD - OF)
    OF Josh Hamilton (Tex - OF)
    OF Nate McLouth (Atl - OF)
    Util Rajai Davis (Oak - OF)
    Util Garrett Jones (Pit - 1B,OF)
    BN Skip Schumaker (StL - 2B,OF)
    BN Hideki Matsui (LAA - Util)
    BN Mark Teahen (CWS - 1B,3B,OF)
    BN Gerardo Parra (Ari - OF)

SP Johan Santana (NYM - SP)
    SP Josh Johnson (Fla - SP)
    RP Jonathan Papelbon (Bos - RP)
    RP Andrew Bailey (Oak - RP)
    P Ricky Nolasco (Fla - SP)
    P Billy Wagner (Atl - RP)
    P Kevin Correia (SD - SP)
    P Mike Adams (SD - RP)
    BN Justin Duchscherer (Oak - SP)

Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is a competitive 14-team Head to Head league, 7x7, with the base 5x5 + OPS, Offensive K's, Loses, and Innings Pitched as the additional four categories.

C: Matt Wieters
    1B: Prince Fielder
    2B: Scott Sizemore
    3B: Ryan Zimmerman
    SS: Derek Jeter
    OF: Carlos Lee
    OF: Jay Bruce
    OF: Julio Borbón
    Util: Billy Butler

Bench: Juan Pierre

SP: Jon Lester
    SP: Brett Anderson
    SP: Rich Harden
    SP: Clay Buchholz
    SP: Max Scherzer
    SP: Scott Kazmir
    SP: Brad Bergesen

RP: Francisco Rodríguez
    RP: Trevor Hoffman
    RP: Matt Lindstrom
    RP: Ryan Madson (Starting Closer; Lidge is hurt)

Bench: Brad Lidge (Expected to be moved to DL soon)

Since IP is a category, I'll play as many SP as I need to win that category, but since I have seven, I expect I can be weary of the weaker ones in tough matchups (most people have 5-6 starters on their roster). Pierre also will probably spend a good deal of time in my lineup, but it'll depend on the matchup and the steals I need each week.

Overall, I love my offense, though it terrifies me to play a rookie at 2nd (some fool in the league took Polanco as a backup 2nd fairly early and I was left with no options...). The biggest concern will obviously be my pitching...after Lester and Anderson, my staff is a huge lump of question marks, especially Buchholz, Kazmir and Bergesen. Fortunately, I was able to steal a lot of closers late in the draft, so I expect I should win Saves most weeks if I'm running four closers.
    "My only enemy is time." - Charlie Chaplin

My movie blog:
    http://paulopicks.blogspot.com/

Originally Posted by ****bearu_aware View Post
    C Kurt Suzuki (Oak - C)
    OF Matt Kemp (LAD - OF)

P Mike Adams (SD - RP)

Solid team. OF and MI depth are the only concerns I would have
    MFC

Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Max~Power View Post
    Please be nice to my team, it's not the best, but I think I can do some damage:

10 team, h2h, 7x7 (R H HR RBI SB AVG OPS) (W L SV K ERA QS BSV)

C Miguel Montero (Ari - C)
    1B Carlos Peña (TB - 1B)
    2B Brian Roberts (Bal - 2B)
    3B Chipper Jones (Atl - 3B)
    SS Jason Bartlett (TB - SS)
    IF José López (Sea - 1B,2B)
    LF Ryan Braun (Mil - LF)
    CF Josh Hamilton (Tex - CF,RF)
    RF Ichiro Suzuki (Sea - RF)
    OF Carl Crawford (TB - LF)
    BN Mark DeRosa (SF - 1B,3B,LF,RF)
    BN Miguel Tejada (Bal - SS)

SP CC Sabathia (NYY - SP)
    SP Justin Verlander (Det - SP)
    RP José Valverde (Det - RP)
    P Chad Billingsley (LAD - SP)
    P Jake Peavy (CWS - SP)
    P A.J. Burnett (NYY - SP)
    BN Brandon Webb (Ari - SP)
    BN Rich Harden (Tex - SP)
    No one gonna rate? reps
    aka: TwYcH
    Pistons, Lions, Tigers, Tide
    4foot: pls go with your fuking pixie dust magical super tracing bend around the corner homing tomahawks.

*Destroying Body Fat Log 2012* - Real Time Review SNS Reduce XT - SNS Focus XT: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141873231
    Day 1: Starting Weight: 180lbs
    Day 51: Current Weight: 174lbs

Originally Posted by Max~Power View Post
    No one gonna rate? reps

Good pitching....offense is weak for a 10 teamer. Def gonna have an issue with AVG
    MFC

Originally Posted by Pad264 View Post
    This is a competitive 14-team Head to Head league, 7x7, with the base 5x5 + OPS, Offensive K's, Loses, and Innings Pitched as the additional four categories.

C: Matt Wieters
    1B: Prince Fielder
    2B: Scott Sizemore
    3B: Ryan Zimmerman
    SS: Derek Jeter
    OF: Carlos Lee
    OF: Jay Bruce
    OF: Julio Borbón
    Util: Billy Butler

Bench: Juan Pierre

SP: Jon Lester
    SP: Brett Anderson
    SP: Rich Harden
    SP: Clay Buchholz
    SP: Max Scherzer
    SP: Scott Kazmir
    SP: Brad Bergesen

RP: Francisco Rodríguez
    RP: Trevor Hoffman
    RP: Matt Lindstrom
    RP: Ryan Madson (Starting Closer; Lidge is hurt)

Bench: Brad Lidge (Expected to be moved to DL soon)

Since IP is a category, I'll play as many SP as I need to win that category, but since I have seven, I expect I can be weary of the weaker ones in tough matchups (most people have 5-6 starters on their roster). Pierre also will probably spend a good deal of time in my lineup, but it'll depend on the matchup and the steals I need each week.

Overall, I love my offense, though it terrifies me to play a rookie at 2nd (some fool in the league took Polanco as a backup 2nd fairly early and I was left with no options...). The biggest concern will obviously be my pitching...after Lester and Anderson, my staff is a huge lump of question marks, especially Buchholz, Kazmir and Bergesen. Fortunately, I was able to steal a lot of closers late in the draft, so I expect I should win Saves most weeks if I'm running four closers.

SOlid team in a 14 team league.
    MFC

Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Arthur Ave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    12 man league

C Bengie Molina (SF - C)
    1B Justin Morneau (Min - 1B)
    2B Ian Stewart (Col - 2B,3B)
    3B Álex Rodríguez (NYY - 3B)
    SS Alexei Ramírez (CWS - SS)
    OF Ichiro Suzuki (Sea - OF)
    OF Shin-Soo Choo (Cle - OF)
    OF Andrew McCutchen (Pit - OF)
    Util Mark DeRosa (SF - 1B,3B,OF)
    Util Johnny Damon (Det - OF)
    BN Adam LaRoche (Ari - 1B)
    BN James Loney (LAD - 1B)
    BN Ryan Theriot (ChC - SS)

SP Zack Greinke (KC - SP)
    SP Matt Cain (SF - SP)
    RP Brian Fuentes (LAA - RP)
    RP Rafael Soriano (TB - RP)
    P Jonathan Sánchez (SF - SP)
    P Ted Lilly (ChC - SP)
    P Kenshin Kawakami (Atl - SP,RP)
    P Aaron Harang (Cin - SP)
    BN Ryan Rowland-Smith (Sea - SP)

Originally Posted by Arthur Ave View Post
    12 man league

C Bengie Molina (SF - C)

SP Matt Cain (SF - SP)
    P Ted Lilly (ChC - SP)
    No power in your OF and SP gets real sketchy after Greinke
    MFC

Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Pad264 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SOlid team in a 14 team league.
    Thanks, brah.

No power in your OF and SP gets real sketchy after Greinke
    Cain is sketchy?

My movie blog:

Originally Posted by ****bearu_aware View Post
    C Kurt Suzuki (Oak - C)
    OF Matt Kemp (LAD - OF)

P Mike Adams (SD - RP)
    An awesome starting three for your staff, but I think your offense puts a lot of weight on Hamilton...if he doesn't pan out this year, you won't have the power to stay competitive.

Originally Posted by Arthur Ave View Post
    12 man league

C Bengie Molina (SF - C)

SP Matt Cain (SF - SP)
    P Ted Lilly (ChC - SP)
    I think the pitching is fine, but you don't have the offensive power to win a league in my view.

My movie blog:

Originally Posted by Pad264 View Post
    Thanks, brah.

Cain is sketchy?

he is. Need to dig a bit deeper with his stats
    MFC

Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Max~Power is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Good pitching....offense is weak for a 10 teamer. Def gonna have an issue with AVG
    Hopfully I will always win Steals. And I hope to be .500 with my average (win some lose some)
    aka: TwYcH
    Pistons, Lions, Tigers, Tide
    4foot: pls go with your fuking pixie dust magical super tracing bend around the corner homing tomahawks.

*Destroying Body Fat Log 2012* - Real Time Review SNS Reduce XT - SNS Focus XT: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141873231
    Day 1: Starting Weight: 180lbs
    Day 51: Current Weight: 174lbs

grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) grrp28 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    12 teams - point based (hitting Ks count, saves are worth a lot and get points for holds)

c - olivo/ianneta
    1b - morneau
    2b - cano
    3b - m reynolds
    ss - e andrus
    lf - damon
    cf - victorino
    rf - ethier
    util - ...

bn - helton
    bn - nyger morgan
    bn - orlando cabrera
    bn - brandon wood

sp - verlander
    sp - j vazquez
    sp - kershaw
    sp - jered weaver
    sp - d price
    rp - k-rod
    rp - francisco cordero
    rp - aardsma

bn - buerhle
    bn - lilly
    bn - chris perez
    bn - k gregg
    yeah buddy.

New York Yankees
    Dallas Cowboys
    Arizona Wildcats

You pitching is really solid....but I think you kind of shorted yourself on offense.
    MFC

Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50) Foxy Ronnie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CAPump View Post
    20 teams H2H keeper league (8 kept from last year)
    * denotes my keepers from last year

C - Mike Napoli
    1B - Mark Teixeira*
    2B - Ian Kinsler*
    3B - Chase Headley
    SS - Evereth Cabrera
    LF - Conor Jackson
    CF - Carlos Gonzalez*
    RF - Nelson Cruz*
    UTIL - Jay Bruce*
    Bench - Stubbs, Murphy, D. Jennings

SP - Justin Verlander*
    SP - Yovani Gallardo*
    SP - Brett Anderson
    SP - David Price*
    SP - Stephen Strasburg
    RP - Jeremy Affeldt
    RP - Ryan Perry
    RP - Nick Masset
    RP - Matt Guerrier

Saves/hold are a combined category

You guys think I should try to trade Gallardo for an upgrade at 3B?
    reps for more advice!
    phahahahahahaha

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by CAPump View Post
    reps for more advice!
    Team looks young, but with tons of upside, i'd start stubbs over Jackson, but other then that it looks good.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    Team looks young, but with tons of upside, i'd start stubbs over Jackson, but other then that it looks good.
    Co-sign. Strong squad for a 20-teamer
    MFC

young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50) young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50) young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50) young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50) young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50) young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50) young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50) young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50) young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50) young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50) young_nick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10 team league: Head to Head

Batting stats: R, H, HR, RBI, BB, TB, FPCT, AVG, OPS, NSB
    Pitching stats: IP, W, L, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, NSV

C - Mike Napoli
    1B - Mark Teixeira
    2B - Robinson Cano
    3B - Mark Reynolds
    SS - Elvis Andrus
    MI - Marco Scutaro
    IF - Prince Fielder
    IF -Adrian Gonzalez
    LF - Shin-Soo Choo
    CF - Michael Bourn
    RF - Andre Ethier
    OF - Noland Reimold
    OF - Conor Jackson
    UTIL - Milton Bradely
    UTIL - Aubrey Huff
    BN - Brandon Wood

SP - Jon Lester
    SP - John Lackey
    SP - A.J. Burnett
    SP - Carlos Zambrano
    SP - Kevin Slowey
    SP - David Price
    SP - Erik Bedard
    RP - Andrew Bailey
    RP - Heath Bell
    RP - David Aardsma
    RP - Matt Guerrier
    RP - Ryan Madson
    BN - Derek Lowe
    BN - Joe Saunders

Thoughts?

Originally Posted by young_nick View Post
    10 team league: Head to Head

Batting stats: R, H, HR, RBI, BB, TB, FPCT, AVG, OPS, NSB
    Pitching stats: IP, W, L, SV, K, HLD, ERA, WHIP, NSV

C - Mike Napoli
    1B - Mark Teixeira
    2B - Robinson Cano
    3B - Mark Reynolds
    SS - Elvis Andrus
    MI - Marco Scutaro
    IF - Prince Fielder
    IF -Adrian Gonzalez
    LF - Shin-Soo Choo
    CF - Michael Bourn
    RF - Andre Ethier
    OF - Noland Reimold
    OF - Conor Jackson
    UTIL - Milton Bradely
    UTIL - Aubrey Huff
    BN - Brandon Wood

SP - Jon Lester
    SP - John Lackey
    SP - A.J. Burnett
    SP - Carlos Zambrano
    SP - Kevin Slowey
    SP - David Price
    SP - Erik Bedard
    RP - Andrew Bailey
    RP - Heath Bell
    RP - David Aardsma
    RP - Matt Guerrier
    RP - Ryan Madson
    BN - Derek Lowe
    BN - Joe Saunders

Thoughts?

power, power and more power in the infield. I might consider trying to deal for some help with your SP though
    MFC

Full reset brah pedobearu_aware's Avatar
    pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pedobearu_aware is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stats are Batters: R, HR, RBI, SB, AVG. Pitchers: W, SV, K, ERA, WHIP.

Starters
    Russell Martin (LAD - C)
    Billy Butler(KC - 1B)
    Brandon Phillips (Cin - 2B)
    Jason Bartlett (TB - SS)
    David Wright (NYM - 3B)
    Ryan Braun (Mil - OF)
    Nick Markakis (Bal - OF)
    Jacoby Ellsbury (Bos - OF)
    Shane Victorino (Phi - OF)
    Michael Bourn (Hou - OF)

Dan Haren (Ari - SP)