Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    JSiverio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From USP Labs

Q: Can I consume alcohol while using Oxy Elite Pro?
    A: It is unadvisable to consume alcohol while using Oxy Elite Pro. The safest approach is to cease the consumption of alcohol for the duration of your use of Oxy Elite Pro, and to avoid consuming them within 24 hours of one another, assuming you are of legal drinking age.

Use common sense.

OP is probably looking for a concrete example of someone who is taking OEP, has drank, and is fine... in order to justify doing it and to relieve all worry. Although we all understand that we all react differently to everything, whether it's drinking, taking a supp, or in this scenario combining them.

My advice is to be responsible and be COMMITTED if you want to reduce your body fat. Make a plan, stick to it, and don't drink. You are probably going to be drinking for the rest of your life socially... why not take a month or two off, diet well, and start getting the body you want.... unless of course you don't really want it, then you're just wasting your time and ours.

lala130 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do not drink while take oxy pro

do not drink while taking oxy pro. I took 2 last sat one in the morning and one in da afternoon. I NEVER NEVER have hang over in my entire life. I had such a bad hang over after half bottle of vodka and few mix shots. I throw up abt 20 times. n been in bed for the whole entire week><. BTW, i CAN drink, so must be oxy pro.

bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigpapi417 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Did this multiple times while in college, always quite a few hours after taking the last dose, just drink responsibly and you should be fine...Alcohol and caffeine are both diuretics, so make sure to stay hydrated
    Never Stop Working

ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ExEctomorph has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If it says don't consume alcohol, you don't consume alcohol.
    Conjugate Method Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167495971

My Blog: https://thepowerliftingjourney.wordpress.com/

T077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What a bunch of a-holes! Someones legitly asks for advice for something that you supposedly superiorly enlightened people seem to think they know about, yet cant give a straight answer to, and u slam the ish outta them... wtf.. Dont you think the constructive "adult" thing to do would be to give them a worse case realistic scenario if you actually know? I googled the same thing cause of my curiosity as to the "real" detrimental side effects. I know drinking is not good for you if you are trying to increase your body stats, yet I've lost 17lbs of fat, and gained 6lbs of muscle on Oxy. HOWEVER in my last week, I've been drinking a lot more than normal, and wanted to see if there were any real "life threatening" detrimental side affects aside from sleep loss, or not developing muscle/losing fat at the optimal rate. I don't drink enough to get wasted and not realize it so no biggie.. I notice I'm def not as in good shape as the prior sober week, but that dually expected in my case.. But seriously people, dont act like testosterone filled jerks when someone puts their questions out there. Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question! Geez!

Doublej6985 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Sure

Just wanna add that you should probably stay away from Four Loco's, Juice, Jagerbombs, Redbull & Vodka's if you do decide to drink while taking OEP

tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50) tryingtofocus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    OP rick rolled Trolled all of you.....

Serious, how can you read the bottle, state it says right on it; not to drink while using this product, sign up and post a question about what it blatantly says right on the bottle.

Wow! So glad I wasn't that stupid when I was a teen.....
    Current Stack
    iForce fanatic!
    Trutein fanatic!
    Controlled Labs fanatic!

Trutein Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup
    Gold Feast-Watermelon
    Orange Triad
    ON Fish oil
    White Flood-Watermelon
    iForce HemaVol-Lemon Drop
    NOW Vit
    NOW Green Extract
    AllMax-Creatine
    AllMax-Glutamine
    Xtend-Sour Lemon-Lime

What I can't get in with Supp's, I get in with food....;)

Reds the new green.....

mjdeuce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I had a night of HEAVY drinking when my cousin got back from his deployment....I was on an oep cycle....dont know if it was a random coincidence, or due to the mixture, but I **** blood the next morning...Like Black in color which is from the stomach. I was terrified and stopped taking it and never had an issue. I have since taken it with no problems, but I would not mix drinking with it.

[Christ Lifts Our Weight] handyhills86's Avatar
    handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50) handyhills86 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No duh no alchohol with oxyelite, does anyone remember all the crap that happened with 4 loco? same principle lets stim the crap out of someone and then drink a ton and hit a downer
    BS - Exercise Physiology
    EPC - Board Certified exercise physiologist
    Operator of
    www.endunamoomechristoo.com - website for athletes and strength lifters
    90 kg USAPL competitor RAW
    avid liver for CHRIST
    P413- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

mnjen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I received my bottle of OEP last Tuesday, and I took one the next morning. My husband surprised me with a fun night out with friends that night, and we drank quite a bit. Once we got home, I slept for a while and then woke up feeling like I needed to throw up. I ran into the bathroom, turned on the sink to splash cold water on my face....then opened my eyes and I was laying in the bathroom floor with a baseball sized knot on my head and a bruised tail bone. The sink was still running. I had completely blacked out. I was so scared...I was shaking and felt so miserable I almost made my husband take me to the hospital.

Seriously...don't drink while on this stuff. I learned the hard way.

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by mnjen View Post
    I received my bottle of OEP last Tuesday, and I took one the next morning. My husband surprised me with a fun night out with friends that night, and we drank quite a bit. Once we got home, I slept for a while and then woke up feeling like I needed to throw up. I ran into the bathroom, turned on the sink to splash cold water on my face....then opened my eyes and I was laying in the bathroom floor with a baseball sized knot on my head and a bruised tail bone. The sink was still running. I had completely blacked out. I was so scared...I was shaking and felt so miserable I almost made my husband take me to the hospital.

Seriously...don't drink while on this stuff. I learned the hard way.
    thats called rohypnol sweetie not OEP