Page 249 of 259 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 ... LastLast
Results 7,441 to 7,470 of 7750
    MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ndeserranno View Post
    Im eating like a machine yesterday ate a whole pizza + the rest of my peanut butter(1/4 of the jar) and was going to get some ice cream but was to lazy to do it..

today has been better im hovering around 2600 calories.. must say post cut is alot harder to say no to temptation
    Eyes bouncing from sockets. LOL.

Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    well my pics are being taken tonight, when it gets dark (so I have the same lighting).

Just hope I notice the difference...
    Didnt you say you lost 10 pounds? Your after pix shocked me B! I am so , so , so proud of you.

Under your chin has shrunk, the back of your neck has thinned out, looking at your love handle areas from your backside have DRASTICALLY deflated, your calves are thinner and WOW your belly is not overlapping (for loss of a better description) anything anymore.

KUDOS to you B.
    ♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

♥ ADDICTED TO REPPING YOU

♥ MsTropix.Frolix Fall/Winter OBF DIARY®
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127964933

MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000) MsTropix is just really nice. (+1000)
    ♥ƸӜƷ♥ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting.

Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000)
    HAPPY CANADA DAY to my fellow OBF Canadians!!!!!

Going to be taking Mo's pictures very shortly.

Oh and Brian, FANTASTIC JOB!!!
    Tara "Major Tower" Lindsay

Team Focus Athlete
    "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible" A.C. Clarke

Check out my NEW log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139315833
    My old log for some history http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122565321

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by beefcake66 View Post
    My pics are up....

be nice
    Great job! Yeah, you made a TONNNN of progress and the increase definition is apparent.

Originally Posted by jkliveng View Post
    can't hurt, I kind of felt the same way just because I never like how photos come out versus looking in the mirror, I feel like I had a lot more progress than I could show with bad lighting and a camera timer!
    ^^^^ I always feel like I see more in the mirror than I do in pictures but whatevs. Your progress is undeniable jkliveng.

well my pics are being taken tonight, when it gets dark (so I have the same lighting).

Just hope I notice the difference...
    Your stomach is just disappearing! Very noticeable difference.

Originally Posted by longhorns_p View Post
    lulz......stuffed pizza nom nom nom

I've been watching Man vs Food religiously for the last week or so, its killin me
    Man v Food is an AWESOME show but the worst thing for me to watch when I'm trying to cut, plus then I get crazy ideas like "let's road trip to Philly and EAT THAT SANDWICH!"
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144101461
    Best meet lifts: 424/303/551 (93kg)
    Best gym lifts: 420/290/565

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Oh also, my pics were taken this morning so they should be up tonight.

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
    Oh also, my pics were taken this morning so they should be up tonight.
    Mine are uploading as we speak
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think about the road trip as well!

I've already searched out all the restaurants in my state that have an "eating challenge" and on the Man vs Food website they have a link to the cities that have been featured on the show with a "travel guide"....wife is going to hate going on trips with me now lulz

wow, I put on my pants today for work....they don't fit at all. Got a pic that I'll post later but this is insane. Broke college student with no clothes now

evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) evok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll probably take the pictures tomorrow after my workout.

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MsTropix View Post
    Eyes bouncing from sockets. LOL.

Didnt you say you lost 10 pounds? Your after pix shocked me B! I am so , so , so proud of you.

Under your chin has shrunk, the back of your neck has thinned out, looking at your love handle areas from your backside have DRASTICALLY deflated, your calves are thinner and WOW your belly is not overlapping (for loss of a better description) anything anymore.

KUDOS to you B.
    Thanks Ms. T! Officially it's 12 pounds lost for the competition.
    Originally Posted by Major T View Post
    HAPPY CANADA DAY to my fellow OBF Canadians!!!!!

Going to be taking Mo's pictures very shortly.

Oh and Brian, FANTASTIC JOB!!!
    Thanks Major. Happy Canada Day to you too! CHIN picnic, Toronto FC, and fireworks FTW!
    Your stomach is just disappearing! Very noticeable difference.
    THanks Hoss. This weekend will be a bit of a binge and then operation belly fat loss continues.
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

Pass The Refridgerator kudostojen's Avatar
    kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by chipperd View Post
    pics are up
    mine are up too...meh...
    Nice job, both of you.

Brian, i don't know what you were worried about, you're almost half the person you were. Nice job.

I just want to say that i lost 1lb this week. I'm so excited. I haven't lost 1lb in a week since March.
    btw, this is the lowest i've been in 10yrs, and 10yrs ago i didn't have this much muscle...BUT I WANT MY BOOBS BACK DAMN-IT!!!! Those haven't been this small since i was 12yrs old.

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

If You Can't Stand Behind Our Troops, Feel Free To Stand in Front of Them ..

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kudostojen View Post
    Nice job, both of you.

Brian, i don't know what you were worried about, you're almost half the person you were. Nice job.

I just want to say that i lost 1lb this week. I'm so excited. I haven't lost 1lb in a week since March.
    Thanks Jen... I appreciate that.

Congrats on the pound loss
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000) kudostojen is just really nice. (+1000)
    My pics are up.

be kind...lol

"If we wait for the moment when everything, absolutely everything is ready, we shall never begin."
    Ivan Turgenev

svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    meh, pics are up. not doing any cardio other than my bball league for the past month hurt a bit but i still made some good progress.

congrats to everybody who finished!

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think about the road trip as well!

I've already searched out all the restaurants in my state that have an "eating challenge" and on the Man vs Food website they have a link to the cities that have been featured on the show with a "travel guide"....wife is going to hate going on trips with me now lulz

wow, I put on my pants today for work....they don't fit at all. Got a pic that I'll post later but this is insane. Broke college student with no clothes now
    Did you see the one with the 'Kitchen Sink'?

That place is only about 25min from me, and I want to try and do that SOOOOO bad!
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) longhorns_p has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chubbarock View Post
    Did you see the one with the 'Kitchen Sink'?

That place is only about 25min from me, and I want to try and do that SOOOOO bad!
    surprisingly not

just looked it up though

not really a big fan of sweets

I'd rather have a gigantic plate of grease

How about this place that they visited: Taqueria La Cumbre???? burrito looks tasty

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tried to post up my pics but cant get them side by side. They are resized on photobucket, yet they show up full sized on here....ghey

Originally Posted by gymratluke View Post
    Tried to post up my pics but cant get them side by side. They are resized on photobucket, yet they show up full sized on here....ghey
    dude, mine did the same......feelsbadman

I had to re-upload the "before" pics to photobucket and then change the sizing, not sure if its right still.....we'll find out tomorrow

anyways, get em' up man..I"m stoked to see what you're at (no homo)

gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gymratluke has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    dude, mine did the same......feelsbadman

I had to re-upload the "before" pics to photobucket and then change the sizing, not sure if its right still.....we'll find out tomorrow

anyways, get em' up man..I"m stoked to see what you're at (no homo)
    They are all up in our journal! Just not the right way...

Originally Posted by kudostojen View Post

BUT I WANT MY BOOBS BACK DAMN-IT!!!! Those haven't been this small since i was 12yrs old.
    Back in 2000 ish I had lost 75-80 pounds and I lost a large portion of my breastesses. Here it is 2010 and they are still missing.

Is there a breast pumping exercise we can do to make them fuller again?

PS: and you guys are so funny on the homo stuff.

KUDOS, I love every curve of your body from top to bottom. Its like a smooth, yet firm vanilla ice cream that I just dream about having.
    (NO HOMO) lol
    ...but true.

Greek: You are a hawtie now.

JaySinX: You made a very nice transformation. Good job.

chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chubbarock is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    surprisingly not

just looked it up though

not really a big fan of sweets

I'd rather have a gigantic plate of grease

How about this place that they visited: Taqueria La Cumbre???? burrito looks tasty
    That place is super overrated, I have read countless reviews saying that it is nothing like the way it used to be. TBH though, it is EXTREMELY easy to find good mexican almost anywhere in Cali, so its not really worth the drive IMO (its about 50min, long way for a burrito lol.)

I just want to try it so I can say that I did it hahahaa, plus I can smash on some Ice Cream, I think I would have a pretty good shot
    -Jon-
    Applied Nutriceuticals Forum Representative
    www.appnut.com
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/app/app.htm
    ******** FAN PAGE: http://www.********.com/pages/Applied-Nutriceuticals/64122223218
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Killer of Peanut Butter Fightingenetics's Avatar
    Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000) Fightingenetics is just really nice. (+1000)
    Man v Food is an AWESOME show but the worst thing for me to watch when I'm trying to cut, plus then I get crazy ideas like "let's road trip to Philly and EAT THAT SANDWICH!"
    And I thought I was the only one that got hungry watching that show!

My pics will be going up tomorrow night. Not much weightloss. Didn't really get tuned in to a workout until about a month ago. I'm optimistic though
    Daily Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111680521

"You are not tired. Your mind thinks you are tired. Your body is just warming up. Turn down the brain and turn up the weight."

micoolah is just really nice. (+1000) micoolah is just really nice. (+1000) micoolah is just really nice. (+1000) micoolah is just really nice. (+1000) micoolah is just really nice. (+1000) micoolah is just really nice. (+1000) micoolah is just really nice. (+1000) micoolah is just really nice. (+1000) micoolah is just really nice. (+1000) micoolah is just really nice. (+1000) micoolah is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm afraid I didn't make awesome progress, but I did make SOME progress...so I suppose I will be posting pictures tomorrow. I was kind of thinking about skipping it but I will go ahead. I made it through this challenge, after all, and posted weekly as required.

Everyone's been posting some GREAT progress. Congrats, everyone! Even those of you that have said you would have liked to have made more progress have made some AMAZING changes.

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by micoolah View Post
    I'm afraid I didn't make awesome progress, but I did make SOME progress...so I suppose I will be posting pictures tomorrow. I was kind of thinking about skipping it but I will go ahead. I made it through this challenge, after all, and posted weekly as required.

Everyone's been posting some GREAT progress. Congrats, everyone! Even those of you that have said you would have liked to have made more progress have made some AMAZING changes.
    glad ur going to finish...my take is if u came this far and dont post pics u didnt finish!

omg...im so hungry and stressed. had a coke zero and going to have some tuna and spinach before i head to my friends wake. the poor poor family is a mess.
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Originally Posted by MsTropix View Post
    Back in 2000 ish I had lost 75-80 pounds and I lost a large portion of my breastesses. Here it is 2010 and they are still missing.

Is there a breast pumping exercise we can do to make them fuller again?

PS: and you guys are so funny on the homo stuff.

KUDOS, I love every curve of your body from top to bottom. Its like a smooth, yet firm vanilla ice cream that I just dream about having.
    (NO HOMO) lol
    ...but true.
    I wish there was something to pump my ladies back up but that's just the way it goes i guess. That is the only con about losing weight. oh well.

...and thanks for the compliment MsT, it's coming along.

Ivan Turgenev

Alright, my pics are up as well. Everyone be nice

Thumbs up

Awesome job!

Got a set of abs now

Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000) Major T is just really nice. (+1000)
    DUDE!!! You look FANTASTIC!!! Check you out Mr. Abs!!! I'm so happy for you, you def put in the work!
    Tara "Major Tower" Lindsay

Team Focus Athlete
    "The only way of finding the limits of the possible is by going beyond them into the impossible" A.C. Clarke

Check out my NEW log!! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139315833
    My old log for some history http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122565321

Thumbs up

My pics are up as well!

Hi! I am excited to share my new before pictures for our new thread. Please take a look at them and read my notes? Thanks!

Oh and thread links are in my signature.

Page 249 of 259 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 ... LastLast