cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animal pak and ketosis

So I'm a recovering supplement addictict on CKD right now looking to be as big and lean as possible and am wondering what multi-vitamin would work best for me.

I've been taking this $40 a bottle multi-vitamin(Active-X) 2 times a day and have not noticed the difference with or without it even though it is most likely helping a bit.

Back when I used more of a power lifting approach to weight trainning I used to take animal pak multi-v and could deffinatly notice if I was taking it or not.

Is animal pak going to keep me out of ketosis?

There both almost the same price what one am I going to bennifit more from?

Ketogenic and Bionic. BritishFighter's Avatar
    BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think part of being a supplement addict is that you take so much stuff, it's hard to what if anything is doing something for you. When I take my morning dose of Assualt pre-workout matrix, I expect to feel the "itchy" face feeling that I get from the Beta-Alanine in the product. I like the itch because it's a sign that the product is "working" in my body.

A multi-vitamin is just that. It's not really supposed to make you instantly feel any better, or anything at all for that matter. Vitamins are needed for your body to work correctly, and for you to remain healthy through all the crap you put your body through. I'm pretty sure animal pak has some caffeine in it.....which is most likely what you feel. It's not necessary though.

Take a multi-vite....take animal pak if you like......I really don't think any of the ingredients will throw you out of keto.....unless it has a bunch of carbs.

www.undergroundnutritionist.com

cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cyborg_seadog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its not the carbs in the animal pak I'm conserend about its the glutamine(123mg) is that to much? If I do decide to take animal pak it would only be on low carb days and from what I've read glutamin should not be taken. Or is 123mg not enough to effect ketosis?

fogozito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogozito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogozito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogozito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogozito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogozito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fogozito has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cyborg_seadog View Post
    Its not the carbs in the animal pak I'm conserend about its the glutamine(123mg) is that to much? If I do decide to take animal pak it would only be on low carb days and from what I've read glutamin should not be taken. Or is 123mg not enough to effect ketosis?
    i have been using animal pak since day one when i started ketosis and i have had good results

MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) MdFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fogozito View Post
    i have been using animal pak since day one when i started ketosis and i have had good results
    +1 same here, its only 1 carb in a full pak I believe.

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take Pak every day, and bump it up to 2 packs once im a few weeks out from my show. I do a KETO diet, with no problems.
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

any side effects?

like jitterness etc? do you guys still a pre workout supp, like gaspari super pump?

Ketogenic and Bionic. BritishFighter's Avatar
    BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) BritishFighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AnyaBailey View Post
    like jitterness etc? do you guys still a pre workout supp, like gaspari super pump?
    yep, I use Muscle Pharm "Assault".

Nothing makes me jittery anymore.....I get WAY too much caffeine in a day! haha

www.undergroundnutritionist.com

AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AnyaBailey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aye, im already jittery enough w/out anything lol. guess ill pass

rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rcb0424 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i've been taking Controlled Labs Orange Triad. Ppl recommended it on here as one of the best if not the best.

firstez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Glutamine is an amino acid, not a carbohydrate. I'm not sure if glutamine can be coverted to glucose in the body, but 123 mg is 0.123 grams.. It won't be much anyways.

TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TreeTrunkLegs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AnyaBailey View Post
    Pak would not cause u to be jittery at all, and yes i switch between Animal Pump and Shock Therapy.
    Universal - www.UniversalUSA.com
    Animal - www.AnimalPak.com

My Personal Site - www.ChristianCoronato.com

chrisjl84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

What about IF?

So I am reading that the animal pak really doesn't adversely affect Ketosis. What about intermittent fasting? I am just diving into Keto and IF. So will taking this break the fast. Basically right now I am doing 18/6 IF and the only thing I consume during that 18 hours is water, coffee, and the animal pak powder. Thanks!
    "Your born small and weak and you'll die small and weak. It's what you do in between that counts!"