Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    bblazev14 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My girlfriend is thinking about getting implants also!

Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Romantic1983 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Eh none for me

I am with another user in that I know it would be the death of me if I ever competed. I just cant stand up next to other girls who all have them. Dont get me wrong; I dont look down upon girls that get them. At the same time, however, I dont understand why so many women would actually go through with getting them. My own personal opinion is that you could take the same me before and after I had boobs and the majority of people would say I look hotter with the boobs. Unfortunately, I dont think I would ever get them. So, i know it hurts my chances of ever fitness modeling, competing, or even having a date. It seems more people would rather have a less fit girl who might be a little curvy, but that has boobs. I know i would look more proportional with boobs. I have a lot of muscle and while many here would say I have a great physique: I dont have the aesthetically pleasing physique when naked, many women with boobs do. Ehh.
    "No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." - Socrates

"Nothing in this world that's worth having comes easy."

Celiac/Addisonian goalorientgirl's Avatar
    goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Romantic1983 View Post
    I am with another user in that I know it would be the death of me if I ever competed. I just cant stand up next to other girls who all have them. Dont get me wrong; I dont look down upon girls that get them. At the same time, however, I dont understand why so many women would actually go through with getting them. My own personal opinion is that you could take the same me before and after I had boobs and the majority of people would say I look hotter with the boobs. Unfortunately, I dont think I would ever get them. So, i know it hurts my chances of ever fitness modeling, competing, or even having a date. It seems more people would rather have a less fit girl who might be a little curvy, but that has boobs. I know i would look more proportional with boobs. I have a lot of muscle and while many here would say I have a great physique: I dont have the aesthetically pleasing physique when naked, many women with boobs do. Ehh.
    Honestly, so few women with large natural breasts have breasts that look great naked either though. The bigger they are, the more chance you have of sag, stretch marks, and noticeable asymmetry (especially if they're on a fitter woman with relatively low body fat aside from the breasts). Even though in pushup bras they may look great, if you actually give most men the choice between a naked set of uneven, saggy looking natural breasts versus perky small ones, most would pick the small ones. I just checked out your pictures and you do have an amazing physique. If you don't want them, you don't need them.
    Niece: "How can you be immune to cars? Even like, a Ferrari?"

My 'From Scrawny to Oh God Please Not So Scrawny' journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=691717541

discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) discdoggie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    . So, i know it hurts my chances of ever fitness modeling, competing, or even having a date.
    That's ridiculous.
    Sheriff John Brown always hated me
    For what I don't know
    Every time I plant a seed
    He said kill them before they grow

dorasbox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Recently lost 24lbs (was at roughly 180lbs) and boobs have still stayed the same shape/size. No changes or problems whatsoever, will I lose all the fat from there eventually?

goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000) goalorientgirl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dorasbox View Post
    Recently lost 24lbs (was at roughly 180lbs) and boobs have still stayed the same shape/size. No changes or problems whatsoever, will I lose all the fat from there eventually?
    Eventually, sure, but when depends on your genetics and how low in body fat you want to go. I lost a few pounds this year from being sick and lost three inches from my chest! The boobs went first on me.

My 'From Scrawny to Oh God Please Not So Scrawny' journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=691717541

Originally Posted by goalorientgirl View Post
    Eventually, sure, but when depends on your genetics and how low in body fat you want to go. I lost a few pounds this year from being sick and lost three inches from my chest! The boobs went first on me.
    Ahh that's so s***! All i wanna be able to do is get trim but no lose too much from my bust, i could happily do with losing a few inches from literally below my bust but my actual boobs i want to keep. Such is life tho, if needs be i'll bid them goodbye How much did you lose from that area if you dont mind me asking?

Originally Posted by dorasbox View Post
    Ahh that's so s***! All i wanna be able to do is get trim but no lose too much from my bust, i could happily do with losing a few inches from literally below my bust but my actual boobs i want to keep. Such is life tho, if needs be i'll bid them goodbye How much did you lose from that area if you dont mind me asking?
    I went from 36 inches around to 33 inches, after only losing maybe 5 pounds - it apparently almost all came off my chest. It only amounted to one cup size difference in the end though, but I certainly had to buy all new bras. It definitely really sucked, but I am hoping that I can put some inches back on when I add more mass. If not, I can always buy myself a nice set of boobs one day. Unfortunately, there is no way to pick where fat comes off from. Most woman lose fat from their upper bodies first, but some are lucky and lose it more evenly or from their lower half. If you get low enough in body fat, your breasts will shrink; it happens to everyone at some point.

I went from 36 inches around to 33 inches, after only losing maybe 5 pounds - it apparently almost all came off my chest. It only amounted to one cup size difference in the end though, but I certainly had to buy all new bras. It definitely really sucked, but I am hoping that I can put some inches back on when I add more mass. If not, I can always buy myself a nice set of boobs one day. Unfortunately, there is no way to pick where fat comes off from. Most woman lose fat from their upper bodies first, but some are lucky and lose it more evenly or from their lower half. If you get low enough in body fat, your breasts will shrink; it happens to everyone at some point.
    Being a D cup i don't particularly want to lose much of it you see..! But thanks, will just see the loss as inevitable to getting in shape again. I know weight loss is overall as opposed to targeted to one part of the body and as you say.. there's always the chance to buy a perfect set one day!

Registered Sex Offender GabrielleS93's Avatar
    GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No matter how much I have cut my boobs have not gotten smaller (34DD?) I loose weight for everywhere else just not my boobs? its kind of frustrating I look a bit top heavy w/ smaller hips/bum....

:|
    Are you the person you always wanted to be?

мoя маленькая кyкла

sydmisc

Ask me anything!! http://www.formspring.me/gabrielles93

Originally Posted by GabrielleS93 View Post
    No matter how much I have cut my boobs have not gotten smaller (34DD?) I loose weight for everywhere else just not my boobs? its kind of frustrating I look a bit top heavy w/ smaller hips/bum....

:|
    If your measurements on your bodyspace are correct, you're not top heavy. 34-24-34 is actually perfectly symmetrical and you certainly can't see any unevenness it in your pictures. If you get lean enough, you will lose your boobs eventually... No way around it.

Registered Sex Offender GabrielleS93's Avatar
    GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) GabrielleS93 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If your measurements on your bodyspace are correct, you're not top heavy. 34-24-34 is actually perfectly symmetrical and you certainly can't see any unevenness it in your pictures. If you get lean enough, you will lose your boobs eventually... No way around it.
    thanks beb, looks like for the future I might have to invest in some fake b00bz
    Are you the person you always wanted to be?

мoя маленькая кyкла

sydmisc

Ask me anything!! http://www.formspring.me/gabrielles93

Registered Pheasant IronRooster2's Avatar
    IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IronRooster2 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The bigger they are, the more chance you have of sag, stretch marks, and noticeable asymmetry
    (Bras cause ligaments to atrophy; going braless (while not jogging) has been measured to reduce the distance between clavicle and nipple, even in women above their 20's.)

Buuuut... I think the disconnect here is the suitcase word "big". There's a large difference between someone with large breasts from a lot of fat cells, compared to someone with large breasts from a lot of bodyfat - differences in softness, weight dragging down the soft connective tissue, etc.

Women as.. gifted as Diora Baird are as rare as leprechaun gold.

sarahlud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahlud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahlud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sarahlud has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hi gals,

just a question. I have some unders and severe double bubble problem, ps told me I need a revision but the result will never be perfect due to old tissue sitting on top of the implant and crease is showing. Now I want to cut dramatically fat, at the moment maybe 23% want to get doen to 14 % and want to compete in bikni class next year.

maybe some of you already had same experinces and can give me an idea if my tissues will dimish and the doiuble bubble problem will be less?

POWERHOUSE45 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was wondering if most female BB's have implants or do they really have like normal breast tissue on top of their pecs? I always think about that whenever I see female BB's at the gym or during competitions.

vipandiversity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You Eat Protein Daet

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking

ya know when I began reading this thread I thought it was gonna be about how boobs get in the way when you exercise. you know like, why my golf swing is off, why I cant bring the bench bar all the way down, why push-ups are easier (cause when I lay on my stomach I am already 4 inches off the ground), why I cannot go for a jog, ya know stuff like that. whoops! silly me

bms0177 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question PT says no implants yet???

Quick question...I am scheduled to get implants in Sept but my PT said not yet. He says my upper body isnt strong enough yet. Should I listen or get them anyway? I am been planning this for a year now, dont want to put it off. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by bms0177; 06-30-2011 at 11:55 AM.

FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FigureLinda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bms0177 View Post
    Quick question...I am scheduled to get implants in Sept but my PT said not yet. He says my upper body isnt strong enough yet. Should I listen or get them anyway? I am been planning this for a year now, dont want to put it off. Any thoughts?
    I'm not quite sure I understand the issue here...?
    What does your Dr say?

Linda

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bms0177 View Post
    Implants can definitely interfere with your ability to do certain exercises, including ones you might not think they'd have an impact on (vertical pulls in my case). And exercises that obviously will be effected may have an impact on the development of muscle groups you didn't consider (anterior delt development caused by doing heavy chest exercises, for example).

Especially if you're getting unders, your surgeon probably won't know how much implants can effect your ability to lift. Mine told me I'd have no problem with bench press, for example. I went from being able to bench 155 pre-op to pretty much the bar (I have good days and bad) a year and a half post-op, so while I was pretty sure he didn't understand what "heavy" meant to me when we had the discussion I have no doubt in my mind he was clueless now. LOL

I'm glad my upper body was pretty well developed prior to getting implants, as it's easier to maintain a muscle with work-arounds than it is to develop a muscle group using exercises that don't have as much impact or that you're forced to go lighter on for an indefinite amount of time. The option to get implants is always going to be there for you. Your ability to do the exercises that will have the greatest impact on your body may not be as good as it could be after you have surgery. If upper body development is important to you, I'd take your trainer's advice and hold off for a while.

rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rockangel is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    Implants can definitely interfere with your ability to do certain exercises, including ones you might not think they'd have an impact on (vertical pulls in my case). And exercises that obviously will be effected may have an impact on the development of muscle groups you didn't consider (anterior delt development caused by doing heavy chest exercises, for example).

Especially if you're getting unders, your surgeon probably won't know how much implants can effect your ability to lift. Mine told me I'd have no problem with bench press, for example. I went from being able to bench 155 pre-op to pretty much the bar (I have good days and bad) a year and a half post-op, so while I was pretty sure he didn't understand what "heavy" meant to me when we had the discussion I have no doubt in my mind he was clueless now. LOL

I'm glad my upper body was pretty well developed prior to getting implants, as it's easier to maintain a muscle with work-arounds than it is to develop a muscle group using exercises that don't have as much impact or that you're forced to go lighter on for an indefinite amount of time. The option to get implants is always going to be there for you. Your ability to do the exercises that will have the greatest impact on your body may not be as good as it could be after you have surgery. If upper body development is important to you, I'd take your trainer's advice and hold off for a while.
    Very well said and great advice!

I will be getting mine in about 2 years, giving me a chance to get my upper body closer to where i want before i get them.
    www.bikinisandbiceps.com
    IG@bikinisandbiceps

MPH, CPT and Nutrition and Wellness Coach

No one is going to care more about your progress than you. Everyone else is too busy chasing their own. You either do what you need to do to progress, or you remain where you are. The choice is yours.

ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I don't know how I wound up right here (fate... perhaps), but I feel compelled to voice my minority opinion. Which is; that I despise breast augmentation. I don't care how small a woman is, natural is always better than having a ridiculous, slowly-leaking, bag of toxic goo in your chest.

If I were a woman, I'd never even think about it. I'll be totally honest, and say that I expect to find my wife in some place like Russia or Eastern Europe, where women do not get breast implants... along with other aspects that I prefer.

I've always believed that a real man can appreciate a real woman for what she is, naturally. If the man needs "extra help" in order to appreciate the female form, what does that really say, exactly? To me it says he needs a little help being a full-fledged heterosexual, or something.

Anyway, for me the ideal woman has no piercings (not even in the ears), no tattoos, no makeup (I guess a tiny bit is fine), no jewelry, no perfume, no nail polish, does not wear heels (bad for feet, back, etc.), and certainly no "artificial enhancements".

I basically want Eve, straight out of the garden.

You can't beat what nature created, so why bother trying? Give me the real, raw woman... or give me nothing. I want to see what she really is, not be distracted by a bunch of fake flattery that (IMO) only detracts from the natural attraction.

That's my view, but I'm basically a throw-back to a different time. Ancient times, probably. I just like to keep it simple. If you can't appreciate what something/someone is in it's own right, then you don't really appreciate it, do you?

In conclusion, your problem is not that you have small breasts... your problem is that you live in a day and age where real men are few and far between. Trust me, that IS the case. All the things that actually make men... MEN, have gradually fallen out of civil society. Especially in the past several generations.

No offense (neg me all you want), but having breast implants says something about a woman, that immediately disqualifies her in my book. Granted, I can look at giant boobs, and say, "wow, check it out" -- just like any man can. But when it comes down to getting serious about selecting a partner... there's no way in heck I'd have something that. So, IMHO, you have to decide -- do you want to appeal to a real man, or, the type of guy that goes into the stripper clubs?

saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ManVsIron View Post
    If I were a woman, I'd never even think about it. I'll be totally honest, and say that I expect to find my wife in some place like Russia or Eastern Europe, where women do not get breast implants... along with other aspects that I prefer.

I've always believed that a real man can appreciate a real woman for what she is, naturally. If the man needs "extra help" in order to appreciate the female form, what does that really say, exactly? To me it says he needs a little help being a full-fledged heterosexual, or something.

Anyway, for me the ideal woman has no piercings (not even in the ears), no tattoos, no makeup (I guess a tiny bit is fine), no jewelry, no perfume, no nail polish, does not wear heels (bad for feet, back, etc.), and certainly no "artificial enhancements".

LOOOOOL..trying to find a perfect wife in Eastern Europe?)) well... being Ukrainian myself...who has been living in US for 6 years...I can tell you, that there are more women in US not using makeup, than in Russia/Ukraine have u ever been to Eastern Europe?... pretty much every girl here wears make up even when she goes grocery shopping... plus high hills everywhere is pretty much a must...Im sure there are some of them who dont wear whole alot of make up... its just harder to find..especially in Eastern Europe)) American would consider their every day clothes, like an outfit for going out)) ... but...good luck to u I hope ull find what ur looking for

ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ManVsIron is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by saltedmoon View Post
    LOOOOOL..trying to find a perfect wife in Eastern Europe? well... being Ukrainian myself...who has been living in US for 6 years...I can tell you, that there are more women in US not using makeup, than in Russia/Ukraine have u ever been to Eastern Europe?... pretty much every girl here wears make up even when she goes grocery shopping... plus high hills everywhere is pretty much a must...Im sure there are some of them who dont wear whole alot of make up... its just harder to find..especially in Eastern Europe)) American would consider their every day clothes, like an outfit for going out)) ... but...good luck to u I hope ull find what ur looking for
    All that stuff is secondary, really. The reason I'm thinking someone from the former USSR is ideal... is for other... 'primary' reasons. Basically, I want to go as far from 'Western civilization' as possible, yet still be in my 'ethnic group'.

As for makeup, I've seen what a woman looks like after a lifetime of wearing lots of makeup, when she gets into her 60s. Or even 50s. Not pretty. And heels are not healthy for the feet, and posture (spine)... so while wearing them in moderation is fine, it's best not to make a habit out of it.

I can totally understand that woman wants to dress up, be attractive, and feel good about the way she looks. I think once I make my 'selection' (which is hard to do, seeing how I live in the U.S.), I'll explain that none of this extra stuff is necessary, and that I truly find her more attractive as she really is. Plus I'm looking out for her, long-term. Sort of like an investment. But if she still wants to 'get all fixed up' every now and then, whatever. But with me satisfying her in every way possible, I really think that desire to 'look good, and go show off', is not really going to be there so much.

Just the other day, I walked into a shoe store, and the clerk was a woman named Jolia from Lithuania (where my great-grandfather was from). There was a mutual special attraction, just like there always is, when I meet someone from that part of the world. Something I seldom ever experience, with American women.

So, trust me - I know what I'm talking about. I know what I like, and I know what I don't like. And what I like, is a woman that actually knows how to be a woman... and she lives it, through and through.

And any place that's been culturally evolving (for quite some time now) towards a society of effeminate men, and masculine women... is not something I want anything to do with. That's why I'm looking in parts of the world, where things are more traditional, which surely you must agree, is the case w/ the countries behind the old 'Iron Curtain'.

France, Germany, Austria, etc. - are not out of the question. Probably just have to stick to the rural areas, though. It's not unlike buying a car... you have to know what you want. And I have exquisitely good taste. Only the best, for me. I figure; you only get one life... might as well do it -- as best as possible. Especially if there's nothing stopping you from doing so.

saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) saltedmoon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    All that stuff is secondary, really. The reason I'm thinking someone from the former USSR is ideal... is for other... 'primary' reasons. Basically, I want to go as far from 'Western civilization' as possible, yet still be in my 'ethnic group'.Something I seldom ever experience, with American women.

And any place that's been culturally evolving (for quite some time now) towards a society of effeminate men, and masculine women... is not something I want anything to do with. That's why I'm looking in parts of the world, where things are more traditional, which surely you must agree, is the case w/ the countries behind the old 'Iron Curtain'.
    Ok.. I totally understand what you mean... well, I agree...we live only once and shouldn't settle for just whatever.. By the way I am on vacation in Ukraine right now as Im writing this, and after my previous message to you about makeup... I payed a little more attention on the streets..well... there are some girls who might not wear too much make up...just very little.(at least in every day life)... not so many without high hills but thats our culture... quite a few of my friends switched to flats for every day in US... .. anyways... good luck with ur search we all deserve to have our own vision of beauty!... As for connection between you in European women, I understand that too... mentality is different! However for some reason I am more attracted to American or Western Europeans...than Russian guys..., but again..its all about the person

Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't know how I wound up right here (fate... perhaps), but I feel compelled to voice my minority opinion. Which is; that I despise breast augmentation. I don't care how small a woman is, natural is always better than having a ridiculous, slowly-leaking, bag of toxic goo in your chest.

You can't beat what nature created, so why bother trying? Give me the real, raw woman... or give me nothing. I want to see what she really is, not be distracted by a bunch of fake flattery that (IMO) only detracts from the natural attraction.

That's my view, but I'm basically a throw-back to a different time. Ancient times, probably. I just like to keep it simple. If you can't appreciate what something/someone is in it's own right, then you don't really appreciate it, do you?

In conclusion, your problem is not that you have small breasts... your problem is that you live in a day and age where real men are few and far between. Trust me, that IS the case. All the things that actually make men... MEN, have gradually fallen out of civil society. Especially in the past several generations.

No offense (neg me all you want), but having breast implants says something about a woman, that immediately disqualifies her in my book. Granted, I can look at giant boobs, and say, "wow, check it out" -- just like any man can. But when it comes down to getting serious about selecting a partner... there's no way in heck I'd have something that. So, IMHO, you have to decide -- do you want to appeal to a real man, or, the type of guy that goes into the stripper clubs?

Hm, this is interesting. What if the woman was flat before? I mean completely looks-like-a-man flat? Some women are just born with nothing. That's how I was before I had implants. I don't possibly see how a guy would find that attractive, but I could be wrong...

Originally Posted by Happy33 View Post
    Hm, this is interesting. What if the woman was flat before? I mean completely looks-like-a-man flat? Some women are just born with nothing. That's how I was before I had implants. I don't possibly see how a guy would find that attractive, but I could be wrong...
    Absolutely "nothing." Well, how do you know that wouldn't have changed to some degree as you aged? Plus, where were you born and raised? USA? It's hard to be a real woman in America, because of all the hormone-laced meats, and processed foods. I didn't mention that earlier, but it's yet another reason. I.e., women on the typical American diet are going to have higher T-levels than those on a healthy, natural diet. I'd venture a guess that probably had an influence in your case. Along with millions of other cases.

Anyway, I'm not on a crusade or anything. I'll just close out by saying that babies are attracted to breasts, and real men are (far more) attracted the hourglass figure, which starts just below the chest, and goes down to the legs. A good mid-section indicates health, and then you're looking for the 'birth giving hips' (because for thousands of years, there was no C-section... if you didn't have the right hips, you stood a good chance at dying in childbirth... men knew to stay away from women like that). But yeah, that's the real shape of a woman. The breasts are just there as a requirement to feed the baby. 'Giant knockers' are not required... and can actually be problematic. Not to mention unpractical.

But, you gotta do... what you've gotta do. It's just an overall bad situation, generally speaking. And I guess by 'bad', I mean 'far from ideal'. If I were a woman, though... I'd just... find another way. There's always another way. Can't imagine having some surgeon place a couple of big bags of synthetic goo in my chest.

I have noticed over the past several years, they've gotten more clever with the shapes of the implants. Instead of a ridiculous looking 'spherical' shape, they have them now, that it sort of mimics the pec shape. I.e., shape curves upward toward the shoulder, and looks better from the sides, especially.

Some are so good, it almost looks like Laetitia Casta's bust line.

I dunno. To me, it's just one step closer to the 'bionic woman'. And one step further away from the Real McCoy. It just doesn't pass 'biological quality control', with me anyway.

But it's a superficial society. You'll find plenty of guys that don't care. In fact, maybe they prefer it. And what about them? Their own hormone levels? Manliness. "Need to go to a fertility clinic... in order to successfully breed" ...you see where this is going? It flies in the face of what nature has been crafting, for untold thousands of years.

It's TOUGH... to get to the standards that we've reached, as a species. But it's real easy to let modern technology allow bad genes to propagate... and next thing you know, we've got a system failure/crash. Unable to survive, w/o technology.

I've obviously put a lot of thought into this. Don't mean to be so 'heavy'. Back to your regularly scheduled 'boob discussion'...

Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Happy33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Absolutely "nothing." Well, how do you know that wouldn't have changed to some degree as you aged? Plus, where were you born and raised? USA? It's hard to be a real woman in America, because of all the hormone-laced meats, and processed foods. I didn't mention that earlier, but it's yet another reason. I.e., women on the typical American diet are going to have higher T-levels than those on a healthy, natural diet. I'd venture a guess that probably had an influence in your case. Along with millions of other cases.

Anyway, I'm not on a crusade or anything. I'll just close out by saying that babies are attracted to breasts, and real men are (far more) attracted the hourglass figure, which starts just below the chest, and goes down to the legs. A good mid-section indicates health, and then you're looking for the 'birth giving hips' (because for thousands of years, there was no C-section... if you didn't have the right hips, you stood a good chance at dying in childbirth... men knew to stay away from women like that). But yeah, that's the real shape of a woman. The breasts are just there as a requirement to feed the baby. 'Giant knockers' are not required... and can actually be problematic. Not to mention unpractical.

But, you gotta do... what you've gotta do. It's just an overall bad situation, generally speaking. And I guess by 'bad', I mean 'far from ideal'. If I were a woman, though... I'd just... find another way. There's always another way. Can't imagine having some surgeon place a couple of big bags of synthetic goo in my chest.

I have noticed over the past several years, they've gotten more clever with the shapes of the implants. Instead of a ridiculous looking 'spherical' shape, they have them now, that it sort of mimics the pec shape. I.e., shape curves upward toward the shoulder, and looks better from the sides, especially.

Some are so good, it almost looks like Laetitia Casta's bust line.

I dunno. To me, it's just one step closer to the 'bionic woman'. And one step further away from the Real McCoy. It just doesn't pass 'biological quality control', with me anyway.

But it's a superficial society. You'll find plenty of guys that don't care. In fact, maybe they prefer it. And what about them? Their own hormone levels? Manliness. "Need to go to a fertility clinic... in order to successfully breed" ...you see where this is going? It flies in the face of what nature has been crafting, for untold thousands of years.

It's TOUGH... to get to the standards that we've reached, as a species. But it's real easy to let modern technology allow bad genes to propagate... and next thing you know, we've got a system failure/crash. Unable to survive, w/o technology.

I've obviously put a lot of thought into this. Don't mean to be so 'heavy'. Back to your regularly scheduled 'boob discussion'...
    Wow, there are so many things I don't agree with in your post. Although, of course you're entitled to your opinion!

Do you think that what someone grew up eating could be the reason they didn't develop? It's genetics, and it's completely normal! There is a website that shows pictures of "normal" breasts...it's very interesting. There are plenty of completely flat women, in their 20s, 30s, 40s etc. The only possible way I can think about developing later in life would be during pregnancy. But even that is temporary & not even certain. I was born & raised in Canada btw.

I DO agree that "giant knockers" aren't required for a man to be attracted to a woman. In fact, I know many men prefer small boobs. But just because a women gets implants doesn't mean she ends up with huge breasts. Big misconception. If you look at my photos I wouldn't say I have big boobs by any means.

As for another way, unless you want to go on horomonal therapy, there is no other way. Sure, you could waste hundreds of dollars on "100% natural" pills that claim to make you a "cup size larger" but you would be doing just that- wasting your money because they don't work.

Implants haven't actually changed shape. There are new "anatomical" implants which are teardrop shaped, but the majority of women have round implants, just like they would have gotten years ago. The difference now is a. cohesive gel "gummy bear" implants have been introduced (softer, squishier & safe because if they rupture the silicone doesn't leak) and b. surgeons now have more experience with implants & their techniques have improved. If you see fake looking round breasts today, chances are they had a bad surgeon. It really does take a degree of talent.

I DO know where you're coming from, and to a certain extent I agree. I think there are lots of women who get implants who really don't "need" them. If I had even the slightest bit of tissue pre-augmentation I wouldn't have gotten them. It's a big procedure & is very painful. I just wanted you to understand my point of view, coming from someone who started with nothing.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't have big (or even average) boobs and I don't have child bearing hips (literally, my son got stuck in the delivery).

Thank goodness I was still able to find an ass man!

SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10) SuperRichCoco is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Boobies gone!

Well over the past few years the gain that I had was definitely in my boobs. I was turning into hair and boobs. I was a DD. I started running and the backfat went down slowly but surely. I started doing HIIT and lifting and now I don't have 1 bra that I can fit.I don't even know what size I am but I am officially apart of the itty bitty committee ( and to think I used to laugh at you guys, HA!) I guess it just depends on your body genetics etc. Someone said to me you gave up breasts to get abs? lol! I miss the fullness without a doubt but it is what it is. Whoever I marry will just have to love me without them (because he never knew me to have them anyway) or he can buy me some...its a win win as I see it.