Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17
    Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tealnoelle View Post
    Definitely go UP a BAND size, but that does mean you'll have to DOWN a CUP size. Just the way the wonderful word of bras work. But I'm sure you'll be a lot more comfortable!!
    Yes, and I would also recommend getting professionally fitted at a fancy bra store- like Rigby and Peller, or if you have a local place that does fittings. Its so much easier, they know what they are doing and can really help you and show you the tricks.

One trick i learned is to reach under the bra, grab your back and side fat/side boob fat with the opposite hand and pull it forward, then let the bra settle back to hold it in place. this helps a tiny bit with parts that get squished on the side.

If they are a good place, they should have some really good quality bras that will not make your body look funky. I would stay away from the generic stores like VS, etc...

Just my two cents from experience!

DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000) DBC00P is just really nice. (+1000)
    take care of the boobies

traceyphillips is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    With the myriad of threads/ posts we get on the subject - I thought I would post a collection of threads for everyone to read through if they have questions...
    Thanks for your help Emma-Leigh!

leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50) leeniepie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    not sure if anyone still reads this tread but hey, i'll give it a go!
    I had under muscle implants pre-lifting. Im due to get them replaced, so was looking for advice from anyone who has had a reaugmentation or got their first augmentation after they'd already been training for years - did having good muscle mass give you any complications? change the healing process? I asked a surgeon if being slightly more muscular would make having undermuscle replacement harder, and he said no, but I don't trust him and wouldn't go to him anyway as he just kept going on about how a reaugmentation would be a great time to go bigger, when i'd already said I was more than happy with the size