Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    mhazelba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thank you! im new to the site and having made my way around!

0whitelights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0whitelights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0whitelights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0whitelights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 0whitelights has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, it sucks. I went from DD to small B, still I'd do it again a million times. While I like the look of small boobs, I'm going to get implants. Fit and large breasts has always been my ideal, so I'm gonna try and achieve that

Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brakh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    As a man, I welcome all shapes and sizes, no discrimination here! It's all about the ass. Hahah.

CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50) CajunSpecial will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had a breast lift with implants about 3.5 years ago. My size did not change, I"m a 34/36 D cup. My implants are small at 250cc's, it was used mostly for "fill". I'm wondering if I will reduce cup size now that I"m lifting weights. I'm totally okay with being a C cup.

As for exercising after plastic surgery, you'll find all surgeons will give different recommendations. Mine was very extreme and wouldn't let me work that chest muscles for one full year. I had a tummy tuck at the same time and that was also a full year. I trained in martial arts at that time so when the class would do push-ups or ab work, I would do squats or something else. Once I was able to work them again, Dr. said to go very very slow with it and those muscles were so weak. It was very hard but so worth it! I would do it all again in a heartbeat.

guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) guitarr000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    no discrimination

ass>titts

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mommymakeover View Post
    I was always small to begin with, then I got pregnant and they completely deflated, and now they are just about kaput, I'm a very tiny A cup! And I'm totally fine with it. My husband seems to be fine with it all and when I need to fill out a shirt or dress or something I've purchased bras that can bring you up two cup sizes or I've brought bigger bras and put gel inserts in them. But I don't really miss them. I actually feel pretty good. I might change my mind later, I'm open to implants but I hate surgery and the idea of have an elective surgery and then having to possible have surgery again for complications or maintenance gives me the chills. I'm very secure in my womanhood and I've gotten more support than negative comments.
    Couldn't help but post. Same exact boat as you are. I laugh when my son tells me I am an A- !! It is all about confidence! And Victorias Secret is a lifesaver! Miraculous even
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Couldn't help but post. Same exact boat as you are. I laugh when my son tells me I am an A- !! It is all about confidence! And Victorias Secret is a lifesaver! Miraculous even
    I worked at VS over the holidays a couple of years ago. I loved seeing how excited women would get trying that bra! Pretty sure that pushed a few over the edge so far as wanting implants goes, though. LOL

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post
    I worked at VS over the holidays a couple of years ago. I loved seeing how excited women would get trying that bra! Pretty sure that pushed a few over the edge so far as wanting implants goes, though. LOL
    I have never put too much thought into implants. I just deal with not being blessed in that area but that particular bra is awesome. I have quite an investment in them. Bad thing is I had to purchase AA. And that is no joke. I was shocked they made them that small but lucky for me they did!

Just call me the Chairwoman of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee !!!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    I have never put too much thought into implants. I just deal with not being blessed in that area but that particular bra is awesome. I have quite an investment in them. Bad thing is I had to purchase AA. And that is no joke. I was shocked they made them that small but lucky for me they did!

Just call me the Chairwoman of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee !!!
    I used to hold that position. LOL I have seen some good looking "itty bitties," so it's kinda cool for you to still be able to pull off both a more voluptuous look and athletic look depending on your mood!

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MsDesi View Post
    Answer to that question: "by getting a fit gf..."
    Hahahaha!
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks for posting this OP. I have noticed the first place you gain weight, is usually the first place you lose it. Mine happens to be my back and sides. So when I started losing the weight and training, I noticed that the fat in my back and sides started to go away first.

A few people thought I was losing my breasts, but in reality I lost the fat in my back and sides. My breasts size is still the same, except I am more like a 34C than a 36C. It could be because I contain more breast tissue (mammary) than just fat. But I know with the goal I am going for, my breasts will shrink, most likely to a B.

But honestly, I rather have abs and a smaller chest, than a big chest with a gut. That's why there are push-up bras.
    “I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.”
    ― Muhammad Ali

“Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.”- Arnold Schwarzenegger

HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HelloDurr is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Boobs are great!

futbolmom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was always small. All I ever wanted when I got pregnant was to fit into a B cup. I made it to an A : / With my third child I was laying on my back, my daughter in my right arm laying on her back nursing...ok a bit of a "Streach Arm Stonge" thing going on there (did I just date myself with that toy)...lol. I ended up having surgery and am now a 34 C. VERY HAPPY I DID IT! But, now that I am lifting, my right breast is litterally getting pulled into my armpit. I did go under the muscle. So now that it's been 7 years, I'm thinking that I'll have to go back and have them redone. Not sure if I should go on top of the muscle or not?? I have seen pictures of women who have and it looks terrible. Has anyone else had that problem? Did you choose under or over the muscle?? Thanks for any feedback

laserspark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Zynus View Post
    I came here for pics, what is this non sense?!
    Same feeling brah !

itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) itshhaaiilleeyy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks for this!
    Lots of questions answered.

mzlovely has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the links.

runyoshi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Am I in the minority to be excited to have smaller breasts?

Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nikachu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nicklol View Post
    breast implants = disgusting

just so u know

no guy likes that, and we can ALWAYS tell
    Some girls don't do things for guys! Boobs make a girl look good and implants can make them more confident to match their perfect body .

flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50) flyingeek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have been all over the map... I have always been active so they have usually been on the small side. 7 years ago, I was at 13 % BF and was like an A-. 3 years ago, I had not worked out for 3 years due to a new job that just killed me. I have never been that unfit. I was 111 lb (I lose weight when I dont work out) and I ended up being a 34 DD. I didnt even know I could grow boobs like that haha (as I never really laid of working out for that long. People didnt even believe they were natural as I am a small framed person. Now when I have gotten back on track, I am a 36C but during by efforts to go back to 19% BF, I expect them to missapear again. oh well. I have pictures of the DD's if I miss them (not really tbh).
    :-)

maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100) maryqjohnson is not very well liked. (-100)
    its so important for us. all are will categorizes .

SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpitBlackwood will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks for these articles. About to start helping GF start body building and I know she'll be concerned about losing her nice breasts. Cheers!

Ashleygibbs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh, I have got many answers related same topic and this I found many helpful info. Thanks a lot.

john142536 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This thread is so useful for me coz it is help me to maintain my GF's brest's size and she give a nice and attractive look on it.....

Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Prcilla82i has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I usually don't go on these things to brag about a product, but this here is a little gem I found that will be a total break through for us women, who don't want to get boob jobs......or butt implants/etc.

Ive always been cautious about doing work outs to promote muscle around my boob-- because they are already so tiny I don;t want to make them any smaller!! I especially was self conscious because the girls with boob jobs always have the upper hand over the naturals in competition.
    I have been using Painless Pumps and Painless Pumps Gen II for about 8 months now, and couldn't be more excited about the results. I never did the loading phase as directed on the website but got the results I wanted.
    I have tried regular SEOS before, like synthasize......ok- i only tried it once and it hurt like CRAZYY it was not worth it for the small amount I was putting in there.
    I did 6cc of Painless Pumps into each breast about once a week for the first month, and then for one day put 15 cc in each. Ever since then I just maintain my size by doing it once (6ccs in each) every month.

They blew up right away!! I went from a small A cup (ok...just nipples,) to a B in about 2 months, with no pain or marks. The greatest thing about PP is that it is so natural looking. At first when I did it, there was a little lumpiness but it smoothed right out the next day.

I have also used painless pumps in my butt, doing it with the same routine as my breast. I used about 9 cc in each cheek.
    The greatest thing is, is that you can really put as much of this stuff in as you want, with out having any problems.

deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) deluc5666 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Prcilla- I have been using the pump and have seen great results as well, I am trying to get my girlfriend to use it on her butt and breasts asw ell. She is not a bodybuilder nor is familir with injecting/gear/etc so would you recommend this to her?

Originally Posted by Prcilla82i View Post
    I usually don't go on these things to brag about a product, but this here is a little gem I found that will be a total break through for us women, who don't want to get boob jobs......or butt implants/etc.

Ive always been cautious about doing work outs to promote muscle around my boob-- because they are already so tiny I don;t want to make them any smaller!! I especially was self conscious because the girls with boob jobs always have the upper hand over the naturals in competition.
    I have been using Painless Pumps and Painless Pumps Gen II for about 8 months now, and couldn't be more excited about the results. I never did the loading phase as directed on the website but got the results I wanted.
    I have tried regular SEOS before, like synthasize......ok- i only tried it once and it hurt like CRAZYY it was not worth it for the small amount I was putting in there.
    I did 6cc of Painless Pumps into each breast about once a week for the first month, and then for one day put 15 cc in each. Ever since then I just maintain my size by doing it once (6ccs in each) every month.

They blew up right away!! I went from a small A cup (ok...just nipples,) to a B in about 2 months, with no pain or marks. The greatest thing about PP is that it is so natural looking. At first when I did it, there was a little lumpiness but it smoothed right out the next day.

I have also used painless pumps in my butt, doing it with the same routine as my breast. I used about 9 cc in each cheek.
    The greatest thing is, is that you can really put as much of this stuff in as you want, with out having any problems.

cousinsking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cousinsking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cousinsking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cousinsking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cousinsking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cousinsking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just wanted to say Thank You for this thread! I've always been self conscious about my small breast. Now that I've been lifting they are practically pecs with saggy nipples. BUT, I have chest cleavage, which looks great in V-necks, and the rest of me is getting hotter....so I think I'll just keep putting on my push up bra's and know that I'm sexy!!! Good luck to all with your goals!

Jessiekah has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This worries me.

smackinder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smackinder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smackinder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smackinder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smackinder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smackinder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smackinder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smackinder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) smackinder has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If I go from 9 percent body fat back to 15-17 percent (with muscle underneath), will my physique stay fit looking (obviously not that lean), and will my boobs return (at least some what)?

Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mezzz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou View Post
    Oh thank god... If I read one more post about losing breasts through weight training, I may scream
    lol

Noeliey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice info here in this thread thanks to all