Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) John_Olexa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ironmomma View Post
    A male co-worker said I looked manly...now mind you, I work in a warehouse full of 50-60-somthings (age has nothing to do with it...they are just about all over-weight and miserable) and it seems they all look forward to the donuts when they arrive. So to that I said...."Buddy, I am more manly than you'll ever be and more woman than you'll ever have....and at least my 6pack doesn't come with pull-off tabs beer farts!"
    That.. was an awesome reply!!!! LMBO! Would loved to have seen that guys face after that!!! hahahaha
    148lb class
    Masters 50-54
    Feds: ADFPF / 100% RAW
    If we share Christ's suffering
    We will also share his glory

vegibales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegibales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) vegibales has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MsDesi View Post
    Sigh... if only ppl used logic! What are boobs primarily??? Fat... so when you lose weight, what happens? You lose fat (hopefully). It only makes sense boobies shrink too. For big weight loss in boobs, look out for excess skin and sag! GAWD plastic surgery can be great!
    i dont think that is true. i have seen alot of women that have the perfect skinny figure, and have big boobs at the same time. and not all of them have implants

Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Emma-Leigh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by vegibales View Post
    i dont think that is true. i have seen alot of women that have the perfect skinny figure, and have big boobs at the same time. and not all of them have implants
    1. skinny doesn't always = low bodyfat and therefore doesn't always = small breasts
    2. breasts are also made of breast tissue. some people genetically have more breast tissue than others. thus, they have larger breasts at lower bodyfat
    3. you can never *really* be sure who does/ doesn't have implants.

gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) gelizzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    thanks so much for doing this. breast r like my main focus..no homo lol
    Our greatest fear is not that we are in adequate; our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.

I had an unfortunate incident with the regular misc section.... that was when i first started coming on here. I didn't know any better. :(

glu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There are a lot of... misconceptions about breasts, and I think it comes from people being made up differently. Not everyone loses a cup size when they lose weight. So far, I never have, and so I do know that this is not true for all women. Some women do, some women don't. The TRUTH is that it comes down to genetics. I went from a 34D to a 34G after becoming a mother. Some women go back down to their pre-pregnancy cup size, but I'm among the women who didn't.

As for lifting making breasts look larger or smaller, I've heard both claims. It probably has much to do with your genes and body type. I am not lifting heavy weights at the moment, but my breast have started to look smaller. It hasn't been so dramatic that I've lost a cup size, but the appearance at least is that my breasts are smaller. However, this is not a problem for me, personally.

I think the BEST advice is to make sure you have a well balanced work out and physique. If you're afraid of changes to your breasts, then don't lift too heavy and stick with pushups and the like.

I don't think it's right that women should be judged or criticized for their choice to lift heavier weights. Likewise, I don't think people should be so hard on those who choose to stay with lighter weights. We all have our own preferences, and respect goes both ways.

At the same time, I do think it's important for women to learn/understand that we sometimes have to lift heavier than we might have planned to get the results we want.

lklaxson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Any thoughts on supplementing with Fennel and Fenugreek?

My friend lost over 100 lbs and she takes them periodically to help keep her breasts fuller. Pregnant women use them to help produce milk, so I'm assuming it is pretty safe.

TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50) TrueAmateur will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by reboot42 View Post
    LOL @ this sticky...I hope it helps, but unfortunately folks don't always peruse the stickies.

Thanks for trying Emma
    It has the word boob in the title... trust me... people will read it... or at least look for some to be posted, lol.

MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well said IronMomma!

I remember dieting down for my first bbing comp last year. a big boobied co-worker of mine had the nerve to tell me, and I quote, "I was talking to Noreen about you and how you have no boobs anymore. And it's just not right for a woman not to have boobs!" And I thought to myself, breasts don't make the woman....the woman makes the woman! She should have said that at a strides against breast cancer rally....I'm sure it would've gone over quite well!

If ever during your quest for health and fitness, you find adversity from your fellow-person, remember it is not YOU they are angry with...its themselves for not having the will, strength, discipline, courage, motivation, drive, and hunger to do what you are doing. Misery loves company and I am just not in the mood those kinds of guests!

MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MsBodyTalk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very true. I developed quickly at the age of 10 and have always been top heavy, even when I was smaller. I retain a fair amount after I hit my goals. Worst case, I'll get implants after trying a few things.

Originally Posted by Emma-Leigh View Post
    1. skinny doesn't always = low bodyfat and therefore doesn't always = small breasts
    2. breasts are also made of breast tissue. some people genetically have more breast tissue than others. thus, they have larger breasts at lower bodyfat
    3. you can never *really* be sure who does/ doesn't have implants.

MusclePhoto has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Photo Angle

I am a photographer and my girlfriend is a figure pro. We have that debate every now and then. Should we give in and invest in implants? I am saying giving in because the current trend is for everything to be plump and big. Obviously here we are talking muscles, tone and balanced. Yet everywhere else too, big car, boat, TV anchors have a big hair syndrome, Lady Gaga Big Shoes with plumpy lips... I am not even gonna start on Beyonce derriere...

Anyhow should natural bodybuilder be frowned upon when going under the knife. I find it very paradoxical that a "natural" athletes would consider. Yet being on the other side of the camera I know how much cleavage add to a shot... Yes males stare and females will certainly gossip about that décolleté shot. currently we are resiting the urge and want to continue to prove that beauty is not all about boobs.

grandmacnish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) grandmacnish has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not big, but I can't imagine being any bigger with the sports that I do.

methalanga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methalanga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methalanga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methalanga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methalanga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methalanga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methalanga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methalanga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) methalanga has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MsDesi View Post
    Answer to that question: "by getting a fit gf..."
    lol

cool thread

alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alexjoppie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If ever during your quest for health and fitness, you find adversity from your fellow-person, remember it is not YOU they are angry with...its themselves for not having the will, strength, discipline, courage, motivation, drive, and hunger to do what you are doing. Misery loves company and I am just not in the mood those kinds of guests![/QUOTE]

You know, I never thought of it that way. Maybe this will help me to keep from getting frustrated when ppl glare....thanks!

krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) krankyprincess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    the positives of fake boobs:

1. If you have been working out hard and eating right, you will look proportionately amazing
    2. You will have increased confidence
    3. If you have not lost much weight you will automatically appear skinnier due to geometry and the laws of proportion
    4. Your clothes will fit you better
    5. You will get more attention

You may have noticed that all these reasons are superficial.

Here are the negatives of breast augmentation (in ranking order):

1. You risk death. An NCI study found that women who had breast implants for at least 12 years were more likely to die from brain tumors, lung cancer, other respiratory diseases, and suicide compared with other plastic surgery patients. The risk is extremely small, but I like life a lot so I would consider it.
    2. You might come out with lop-sided boobs if things go wrong during the procedure
    3.You risk complications. Even if your boobs look great, some people cannot tolerate foreign substances in their body. While most women may do well after surgery, some do not. Your body may reject the implants and you may become ill. You may have complications associated with surgery including infection, bleeding, or a slow recovery.
    4.You might break the bank. Breast implants cost between $5-10K. If you take this money and invest it in a top quality trainer you will look fantastic even with your small boobs. For $10K I bet there’s a way you can snag Jennifer Aniston’s trainer for at least a few weeks.
    5.You need to get your breast implants replaced every 10 years. Again, you risk complications during surgery as well as break the bank at least another few grand.

Just food for thought...
    A Cheetah represents: Life, Nature,Freedom,Speed, and everything you want to accomplish in life. Be a Fat Loss Cheetah.

Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Full_Power24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

If ever during your quest for health and fitness, you find adversity from your fellow-person, remember it is not YOU they are angry with...its themselves for not having the will, strength, discipline, courage, motivation, drive, and hunger to do what you are doing. Misery loves company and I am just not in the mood those kinds of guests!

wow great post.

up4more has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Great links. Thank you.

As I lose the fat/ boobs I feel better when working out and honestly it keeps me working hard, because of that.
    To be happy and meet my goals, all I ever had to do was change my mind about who I thought I was.

MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MandyJo3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm glad there are so many answers to this question!

weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) weightlifter9000 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yay boobs!
    Max Lifts:
    Bench - 305 lb.
    Squat - 425 lb.
    Dead - 515 lb.
    Clean - 235 lb.

FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FFAZARI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by weightlifter9000 View Post
    yay boobs!
    Originally Posted by Gif_Brah View Post
    In for boob-thread.
    noodz or gtf....wait....tis the female forum?

carry on.

Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000) Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000) Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000) Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000) Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000) Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000) Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000) Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000) Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000) Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000) Acon83 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I had the perfect solution to boob loss 2 years ago... 390 ccs of saline per breast!
    Got a new mindset! Let's do this!!!!!!

Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100) Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100) Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100) Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100) Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100) Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100) Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100) Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100) Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100) Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100) Andreandi is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by krankyprincess View Post
    the positives of fake boobs:

Here are the negatives of breast augmentation (in ranking order):

1. You risk death. An NCI study found that women who had breast implants for at least 12 years were more likely to die from brain tumors, lung cancer, other respiratory diseases, and suicide compared with other plastic surgery patients. The risk is extremely small, but I like life a lot so I would consider it.
    2. You might come out with lop-sided boobs if things go wrong during the procedure
    3.You risk complications. Even if your boobs look great, some people cannot tolerate foreign substances in their body. While most women may do well after surgery, some do not. Your body may reject the implants and you may become ill. You may have complications associated with surgery including infection, bleeding, or a slow recovery.
    4.You might break the bank. Breast implants cost between $5-10K. If you take this money and invest it in a top quality trainer you will look fantastic even with your small boobs. For $10K I bet there’s a way you can snag Jennifer Aniston’s trainer for at least a few weeks.
    5.You need to get your breast implants replaced every 10 years. Again, you risk complications during surgery as well as break the bank at least another few grand.

I disagree with you... I dont know where you got this from, but this is wrong. Death is rare in implants. There are studies that people whom got cancers etc had in the history not the implants. Getting out with lop-sided boobs depends on YOUR boobs before (and the surgeon ofc).

Number one is complications... Your list is... funny honestly. Bleeding, infection... Ok there. Its commom for dropping and CC. Bleeding and infection is RARE. Most people cannot tell between a real breast to a fake breast if both results turned out natural.

Everyone has a different body... Most females have pear shapes.. not hour-glass. They can be fit 100%, but the breast issues might not adjust to rest of the body, because it will still be smaller. Again.... implants do not have replaced 10 years. That is a common myth.. The risk of an implant leaking is 1% each year, with newer implants coming out (co-gels, and a higher co-gel stablity) the % each year of them breaking is LOW. Females can keep their implants in as long as they please, over 20+ years.. 40 even of I know with no problems.

Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm excited for Emma's links. Don't have time to read them all but Im def. curious about the implants- It's obvious "successful" fitness models need them but I often wonder how they affect breast feeding ect. Wonderful info

Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10) Advitam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by grandmacnish View Post
    I'm not big, but I can't imagine being any bigger with the sports that I do.
    I feel like "fitness" models can't really be "sporty" because I imagine running with anything bigger than C is painful and requires double wrapping of the sports bras... ouch

TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TeayotaSoupra has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i'm sorry but if I ever dropped down to a A cup this "superficial" woman is getting same fake ta tas!

Although it's a bit odd to think about since when I was younger I did not want them. Was way too tom boyish and didn't want to be all girly with boobs and stuff lol I grew out of that kinda quickly though.. Well mostly.. I like looking like a girl and now wear tighter fitting clothing.. before it was baggy pants and baggy shirts to hide anything and everything.
    What an idiot I was... small and in shape but afraid to show it.

I think most women like to feel like women. And sadly boobs is a big part of being a woman. I remember one of my larger chested friends teasing me one day about how much bigger hers was. I just smiled and said that's fine.. when we are older mine will be cute and perky and yours will have already migrated south. hah (I'm a smart ass and she knew how to take me) It seemed most of the girls who had the confidence had the chest.

Horosho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am getting in shape after my third pregnancy, and let me tell you, stickies or not, my breast does get smaller as I get more and more fit through weightlifting (almost no cardio - 10 minutes for a warm-up on a lifting day).
    I had a nice B size to begin with, which made a wonderful transition into full C with my daughter, back to B after I was done with breastfeeding. Later, B's became not-so-comfortable but still nice looking D's when I was breastfeeding my son. That did not last, and got back into B's. I am a true pear-shaped woman, and although I am getting fit and strong through training, which I love, I do not think my breast is B anymore.
    That said, one needs to make a choice: to worry about being strong and healthy, or to worry about breast and whoever may not like them.
    I do not think a woman would worry much about the size of her breast, if not for her man and fellow girlfriends. My husband did not care much for the size, and could not wait for me to get back to my smaller self. What he cares for, it me being strong, fit and healthy. But he is a European guy. I often notice that American guys love, love, LOVE larger breasts. I think it is a culture thing. Every culture has it's ideal. Where I am from, men love a proportioned woman, usually slender, but not skinny (hips and waistline - a MUST), with longer shiny hair, good skin, hills (!), makeup (!), dressed to attract. I have some american girlfriends, who would rather get implants, than walking every day in hills and makeup! But for me boobs are not part of being a woman. How I smell, what I am dressed in, a bit of makeup, delicate jewelry, and ability to carry a smart and engaging conversation make me a woman. Being able to give a man I love healthy children makes me feel like a woman. Getting complemented on my style and sense of humor makes me feel like a woman. Being B or C or D size never changed who I am. Just a though.

cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10) cjlong70 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by trace621 View Post
    this is a great thread with lots of information!!

After reading through everything and doing some research, I came across a doctor (in my area) that does "Microfat Grafting" - inwhich they take patients who are coming in for lipo and use the fat that is taken from those areas and place it inside the breast.

Has anyone heard of this? Has anyone had this done? pros / cons
    I've heard of it, and would love to do it too (if there weren't any cons).

The obvious pros would be no rippling, major showing of the implant when dropping body fat, no sensitivity loss.

Cons:
    Expensive (I've heard it runs $7-10k), liposuction is always a major health risk, fat doesn't always "take" so you run the risk of it being re-absorbed by the body, plus if you're looking to get really lean and start losing fat, you're losing what you've paid to have injected too.

Hope this helps!
    "Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?" ~Mary Oliver

gofitnancy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gofitnancy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gofitnancy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gofitnancy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gofitnancy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gofitnancy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gofitnancy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gofitnancy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cjlong70 View Post
    I've heard of it, and would love to do it too (if there weren't any cons).

The obvious pros would be no rippling, major showing of the implant when dropping body fat, no sensitivity loss.

Cons:
    Expensive (I've heard it runs $7-10k), liposuction is always a major health risk, fat doesn't always "take" so you run the risk of it being re-absorbed by the body, plus if you're looking to get really lean and start losing fat, you're losing what you've paid to have injected too.

Hope this helps!
    i like the Cons

canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've found that I tend to lose fat in the reverse order that I put it on. My face and belly are the first places that I gain weight. My boobs and my arms are the last. When I lose weight, it goes first from my boobs and my arms and last from my belly and my face.

Losing boobs with weight loss isn't really an issue for me though since I've never had them in the first place At my heaviest (215lbs) I was barely a B, at my lightest (140lbs) I was in girls training bras. I've always been into a lot of sports and even at a B cup I found they were just always in the way. I'm back to an A now and can't wait to get back to a AA.

Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sonyajean has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

small boobs?

You know, it's not really having small boobs that bother me, it's more the long boobs...

Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hannah73Louise will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sonyajean View Post
    You know, it's not really having small boobs that bother me, it's more the long boobs...
    Same here - quite happy to be small, but the long droopy loose skin is just ugly, so it's surgery for me.

I've tried really hard to build my chest muscles which has helped a bit but not enough. I saw a surgeon last week, who confirmed I basically have no breast tissue left He also said my pecs are 'enormous for my frame' and therefore will have to have implants over the muscle, with a breast lift to remove all the excess skin. I'm a bit worried about having over implants - has anyone else been told this?
    "Ain't about how fast I get there.....it's the climb"