Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    tealnoelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Ermintrude38 View Post
    Hi,

Thanks for posting all boob related threads! I have a question for the ladies out there - I have well developed traps and recently I've upped the intensity of my workouts and my lats are getting bigger (which is great!). I'm still bulking so I'm around 24% BF. My problem has been finding bras to fit. I was properly measured after I got my boobs done and they said I was a 32E (so much for the modest C I was going for lol!!) Anyway - the straps cut my traps in half and that looks bad, and also it gives me lumpy bits around the sides (partly fat I know, but also lats which dont 'squish' like fat does. I'm going to go up a band and see if that helps but are there any stores selling bras for more muscular women? Any brands that you find fit best? I might just have to live in sports bras instead!

Definitely go UP a BAND size, but that does mean you'll have to DOWN a CUP size. Just the way the wonderful word of bras work. But I'm sure you'll be a lot more comfortable!!
    Teal Noelle
    www.tealnoelle.com

Bodybuilding is a natural ART, not just a science.
    Stop being a chemically enhanced version of the REAL thing.

tealnoelle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JulietteWalsh View Post
    Hi all!!
    I am currently on a fat loss program. and my boobs have gone down from a 30G to 30E (this was checking a while back - i think they might actually be a bit smaller!!) :-( My issue is they have now become deflated and no longer have the nice plump look they used to have!! As a 25 year old its not great!

I am considering getting implants - although the whole operation process seems scary!

I just had a few questions -

1. at what stage do u think I should get implants in terms of my progress (as I plan on building muscle after losing fat) - so would you recommended getting them after this fat loss stage and before muscle gain? or after I have gain some muscle?

2. how was your scarring? - due to my skin colour I scar easily/badly

3. I've seen there are two types (under or over muscle) - which is best?

Thanks in advance for your help! If only we could spot reduce our fat loss!!! xxxxx

Age really isn't a factor as much as lifestyle is and how badly you want them. I'm 33, highly active, no kids and have implants (almost 4 years now). MY doctor told me to actually wait until I had kids (or was finished having kids, once I started) because boobs sag when you bear children, he also wanted me to go smaller than what I originally wanted due to my active lifestyle. With that said, I still got them anyway. I've been wanting them FOREVER. I wasn't going to let a 'possibility of kids' get in my way. Now the hardest part WAS not being able to workout for almost 2 months. That was awful for me. So if you still plan on losing a lot of fat, I would wait. Because if you want to STAY the size you are now, even after the fat loss, if you get them now you'll have to get a pretty big implant which will only make your boobs like GINORMOUS for the time being until you lose all the fat you want. But again, keep in mind you won't be able to due much activity for the 2 months following. And once you lose the fat, you may even have to due a lift along with your implants.
    Ok, so, I have under the muscle. That's the most 'natural' looking, but it does take the longest to heal. If you don't mind having to big melons on top of your muscle to lessen the recovery time, then go for that.
    I had my incision around the nipple. And there is absolutely no scaring. You can't even tell at all. But that does have A LOT to due with your surgeon as well and how how good he does his job.
    Hope this helps!
    Teal Noelle
    www.tealnoelle.com

Bodybuilding is a natural ART, not just a science.
    Stop being a chemically enhanced version of the REAL thing.

HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10) HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10) HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10) HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10) HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10) HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10) HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10) HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10) HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10) HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10) HannahForever is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking for a specific technique to improve boob size I run and lift light weights but whenever I gained weight, my boobs don't. As a matter of fact, they end up looking even more small and quite frankly, I'm a bit grossed out. I'm a 32A. Any suggestions other than surgery?

Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sillky is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HannahForever View Post
    Looking for a specific technique to improve boob size I run and lift light weights but whenever I gained weight, my boobs don't. As a matter of fact, they end up looking even more small and quite frankly, I'm a bit grossed out. I'm a 32A. Any suggestions other than surgery?
    Not meaning to be negative, but I don't think such a method exists...Why would nearly all Bikini competitors etc have implants?

jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50) jessswooo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just got implants so i can continue to lean down LOL

thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100) thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100) thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100) thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100) thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100) thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100) thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100) thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100) thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100) thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100) thenuttynatty is not very well liked. (-100)
    Actually. You are right. For me My breast size is the same pre working out and after months working out... a B somewhere about... but I work out my chest and so my specs are actually bigger giving the illusion that nothing changed, maybe even possibly better shape

TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100) TomTuttle is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm a small DD so I wouldn't mind ending up a C. C is totally reasonable and I might even enjoy a little reduction. What I hope not to have the problem of is loose skin. I don't plan to do competitions and have to lean down hugely, but I imagine I will loose some boob when I cut after my bulk to get the toned look. Does working out chest help prevent horrible sagginess or is that also likely? There's no way I'd want implants but Id start being forced to think about a lift if they ended up floppy as well as smaller.

Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ginaathletic has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    This is such a helpful thread! Thank you!

valverie is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I am soo against plastic surgery :c
    So for shows, girls with small boobs, they like.. HAVE TO have implants??

taylerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for starting this thread. The links in the first post have been very helpful to me!

MistressQetesh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My profile says 48 lol, I'm only 23, any clue how to change this???

Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Stacy36 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you for your post! I was about to ask one of those questions

rabiyajamal45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for useful ideas!

Powered by Reese's Puffs anandagirl's Avatar
    anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) anandagirl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by harrygrayson View Post
    My wife wants to start lifting weights but she's worried that her boobs may shrink! Is there any truth in this?
    Not that I know of. That being said, if she reduces her fat percentage her boobs will likely shrink, since that's what most women complain about. But lifting weights themselves shouldn't have any impact on boobs, other than maybe raising their platform.
    Team Ogre Mascot

IG: anandagirl
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therealanandagirl
    Accountability Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171177361

forgageds is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    So much imperative thinking. I am impressed to see your thread. I am a newbie and a beginner to my bodybuilding.

NicoleneF is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks!.....
    I envy those who lose weight and don't lose boobs......

Phjoleyah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Very useful.

MotherMary is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by spicyprice View Post
    Looking for anyone in my area (san diego) that has gotten implants. Wld love to hear about how happy you are with results. I used to work in a plastics OR and never got to see the "final" result and see if people were happy with results. I have looked at docs web sites, etc, but they are generally going to post only their best b/a pics.... I dont feel like its reliable.

Anyone willing to share with me, PM me!

TIA
    I don't live in the area but I hope to visit soon.

I love my boobies. I got as big as I could go and I am lucky I guess. Ppl really cannot tell whether they are real. So far so good.

Originally Posted by MistressQetesh View Post
    My profile says 48 lol, I'm only 23, any clue how to change this???
    mine too! I am 28 and my profile says 48

The Builder

Originally Posted by anandagirl View Post
    Not that I know of. That being said, if she reduces her fat percentage her boobs will likely shrink, since that's what most women complain about. But lifting weights themselves shouldn't have any impact on boobs, other than maybe raising their platform.
    Focus on getting those chest muscles bigger for the aesthetics of it all.

marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) marnied87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do bodybuilders with naturally big boobs exist?
    I'm a DD naturally, but my shoulders are broad @5ft7 so they don't look huge and I'm at 21% bf.

Guessing they will look deflated balloons at 10-12%bf lol.

Avamill is not very well liked. (-100) Avamill is not very well liked. (-100) Avamill is not very well liked. (-100) Avamill is not very well liked. (-100) Avamill is not very well liked. (-100) Avamill is not very well liked. (-100) Avamill is not very well liked. (-100) Avamill is not very well liked. (-100) Avamill is not very well liked. (-100) Avamill is not very well liked. (-100) Avamill is not very well liked. (-100)
    thank`s, very useful

vitality4life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by marnied87 View Post
    Do bodybuilders with naturally big boobs exist?

I'm a DD naturally, but my shoulders are broad @5ft7 so they don't look huge and I'm at 21% bf.

Guessing they will look deflated balloons at 10-12%bf lol.
    Sure but they're all fake! lol

Originally Posted by imperfectly_lou View Post
    Oh thank god... If I read one more post about losing breasts through weight training, I may scream
    tell me about it

Originally Posted by TomTuttle View Post
    I'm a small DD so I wouldn't mind ending up a C. C is totally reasonable and I might even enjoy a little reduction. What I hope not to have the problem of is loose skin. I don't plan to do competitions and have to lean down hugely, but I imagine I will loose some boob when I cut after my bulk to get the toned look. Does working out chest help prevent horrible sagginess or is that also likely? There's no way I'd want implants but Id start being forced to think about a lift if they ended up floppy as well as smaller.
    its natural...toning your pecs make your breast more "perky" but they won't make them firm

Originally Posted by HannahForever View Post
    genetics..other than you can always get a boob job

Originally Posted by H8Rgrl View Post
    Thank you for sharing
    I am new to here and some positive reinforcement is very encouraging..
    keep up the good work

Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ??? This is crazy! Thank you for being strong, there are SO many more people, men and women, who think a strong female physique is gorgeous and admirable. And someone who loves your soul will like your body no matter what.

At one point in my life I got really skinny, and I got way too much attention. i had women stop me on the street to tell me how fabulous they thought my body was and ask about my diet,
    but some people in my life became really angry, grilling me with questions, even yelling at me. Some one told me I was going to end up in the hospital, or that I would die because I was too skinny. Some tried to creepily pressure me to eat pie. I was young, so I ended up gaining weight partly because I couldnt stand the strain of dealing with people's crazy energy being thrown at me.
    Its never ok to body shame someone, no matter what they look like.
    Thank you for the inspiration!

Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Opalflame has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yay for the booby thread!
    I am a full C cup, and about 24% bodyfat.
    I'm wondering if I'm in the minority, but...
    I want my breasts to be smaller really badly. They have been a nuisance for me since I was an over developed teenager and I have never been able to wear cute strappy tops, bralettes, low cut bohemian sundresses with those long pendant necklaces, etc... I could never shop for those cute bikini tops in different styles. We need SCAFFOLDING for these babies so NOPE!
    They also get in the way of working out, in like 50 different ways.
    Big boobs are gorgeous too and look great on other women, but... eh... just not for me, maybe because Ive always been self conscious of them. I just dont feel like it suits my body or looks good. I feel like a tiny chest is the real me, lol!

One of my hopes in weight training and cutting my body fat is that my boobs will go away. And even then I am concerned that I have enough tissue that they may disappoint me anyway and stick around, lol. But I dont like the idea of surgery, so in the meantime I will just be dreaming of spaghetti tie straps and tube tops.

Anyone have any tips for someone who has always dreamed of joining the itty bitty committee....?

Originally Posted by tealnoelle View Post
    Definitely go UP a BAND size, but that does mean you'll have to DOWN a CUP size. Just the way the wonderful word of bras work. But I'm sure you'll be a lot more comfortable!!
    Yes, and I would also recommend getting professionally fitted at a fancy bra store- like Rigby and Peller, or if you have a local place that does fittings. Its so much easier, they know what they are doing and can really help you and show you the tricks.

One trick i learned is to reach under the bra, grab your back and side fat/side boob fat with the opposite hand and pull it forward, then let the bra settle back to hold it in place. this helps a tiny bit with parts that get squished on the side.

If they are a good place, they should have some really good quality bras that will not make your body look funky. I would stay away from the generic stores like VS, etc...

Just my two cents from experience!