Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000) maeva27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by parquela236 View Post
    Hi, I plan to have a BA and loss weight. What have I to do first? Losing weight, right?
    Yep, it's recommended you lose the weight first. You could also see the surgeon and get his opinion but that's what they usually suggest unless it's 5-10 pounds it shouldn't make a huge difference in the end result (but it still could).
    Mom of two boys. Natural competitor.

IDFA Pro Bikini
    UFE Elite Bikini/Fitness

Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Luckytruck6 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Love this thread! Boobs are the biggest topic people talk to me about other than "How can I lose 20 lbs in 2 weeks without diet or exercise?"

Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100) Erin143 is not very well liked. (-100)
    good thread

Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sarahe215 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I am 3 weeks post BA (425cc saline unders) and wanted to post a little update for any ladies out there who are curious about the recovery! The post by Amanda76 was super helpful to me, and there aren't many more like it, so I figured I'd give my two cents!

I was able to start light cardio (bike and elliptical) after only 5 days. I found that I was getting tired very quickly. A short walk to the grocery store was EXHAUSTING. After 10 days, I was back at the gym doing light cardio and light leg work (leg press, leg ext, calf press, non-weighted squats, lunges etc). No heavy squatting due to the inability to reach behind my head and grab the bar.

Now, at 3 weeks post surgery, I am back to my normal cardio on the arc trainer and step mill with no issues at all. Bouncing is still slightly uncomfortable, but not painful. I wear a low-impact sports bra while at the gym, but was instructed to go bra-less as often as possible to encourage the implants to drop. I'm able to do squats now (YAY!) and have been doing heavier leg work with no problem.

I was cleared to do light upper body, but was warned that I would be very sore. Last night, I did some light shoulder work (cable lateral and front raises, internal and external rotation) and some light bicep curls. I felt little to no discomfort with these aside from feeling the implants move slightly towards the end of each set. This morning i woke up expecting to be super sore, but felt no more sore than usual.

My implants are still quite high and tight at this point. They look great in a bra, but look sort of silly bare. It's a good idea to invest in some baggy t-shirts to wear to the gym post BA. It sort of looks like I'm wearing a ridiculous push up bra all the time...So a sports bra and tank top make me look a little bit like a stripper...hah. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with my new boobs. Best decision ever!
    "I remember certain people trying to put negative thoughts in my mind. Trying to persuade me to slow down. But I had found the thing to which I wanted to devote my total energies and there was no stopping me." - Arnold

kcammack has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My mother-in-law had this done after a double mastectomy... It turned out terrible. The fat migrated out of its intended spot and now she has three lumps across her chest instead of two somewhat even breasts. She is self-conscious about it and only has negative things to say. This is only her experience, however, there may be others out there who have had a less traumatic experience with this surgery.

Originally Posted by trace1P167 View Post
    this is a great thread with lots of information!!

After reading through everything and doing some research, I came across a doctor (in my area) that does "Microfat Grafting" - inwhich they take patients who are coming in for lipo and use the fat that is taken from those areas and place it inside the breast.

Has anyone heard of this? Has anyone had this done? pros / cons

Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10) Body2Envy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Charliejl1982 View Post
    Boobs schmoobs... It's all about the glutes anyway!
    Agreed! Booty over boobies.

Squats4Days
    XOX Because It's The Only Body You'll Get XOX

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sarahe215 View Post
    My implants are still quite high and tight at this point. They look great in a bra, but look sort of silly bare. It's a good idea to invest in some baggy t-shirts to wear to the gym post BA. It sort of looks like I'm wearing a ridiculous push up bra all the time...So a sports bra and tank top make me look a little bit like a stripper...hah. Other than that, I'm extremely happy with my new boobs. Best decision ever!
    Glad everything turned out well and that you're recovering quickly! Again, congratulations!

hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hma1995 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I got a modest enhancement. I was flat before I got in shape, and even flatter after (were talking aaa cups haha). It was a fairly easy recovery and the best decision ever

lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lexingtonMD has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Best thread title ever. Just want to throw some support!
    I still make money even when I'm working out. Feel free to PM me.

http://earnwithbrian.yolasite.com

Don't let work be an excuse not to be healthy. And don't let the gym be an excuse to not have a few extra bucks to splurge on muscle building stacks!

ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by cousinsking View Post
    I just wanted to say Thank You for this thread! I've always been self conscious about my small breast. Now that I've been lifting they are practically pecs with saggy nipples. BUT, I have chest cleavage, which looks great in V-necks, and the rest of me is getting hotter....so I think I'll just keep putting on my push up bra's and know that I'm sexy!!! Good luck to all with your goals!
    lol on pecs w/ saggy nipples... arghh i know those feels.
    "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow a Mystery, but today, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the Present"
    ~live love lift

*Stripe shirts to gym crew*
    *Non gym clothes to gym crew*
    *Yankees and beats crew*

ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChelaBella will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sindibee View Post
    Yes! haha
    lol strong obvious answers. lol
    "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow a Mystery, but today, Today is a gift, that's why it's called the Present"
    ~live love lift

*Stripe shirts to gym crew*
    *Non gym clothes to gym crew*
    *Yankees and beats crew*

meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meganleigh77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Awesome post!

nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nakedgun88 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks

makkoly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    really a great threat

importally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sarah - I had my surgery on January 7th... I was a 36AA and i went with 565CC under as well.
    Super proud of the fact that you pushed so fast. I am still struggling with upper body ( I am thinking that stretching from nothing to DD (565cc) is a lot… I’m 5’7 165lbs.
    Are you experiencing difficulties with pushups? I feel so strange and the implants are being squeezed.
    Originally Posted by Sarahe215 View Post
    I am 3 weeks post BA (425cc saline unders) and wanted to post a little update for any ladies out there who are curious about the recovery! The post by Amanda76 was super helpful to me, and there aren't many more like it, so I figured I'd give my two cents!

I was able to start light cardio (bike and elliptical) after only 5 days. I found that I was getting tired very quickly. A short walk to the grocery store was EXHAUSTING. After 10 days, I was back at the gym doing light cardio and light leg work (leg press, leg ext, calf press, non-weighted squats, lunges etc). No heavy squatting due to the inability to reach behind my head and grab the bar.

Now, at 3 weeks post surgery, I am back to my normal cardio on the arc trainer and step mill with no issues at all. Bouncing is still slightly uncomfortable, but not painful. I wear a low-impact sports bra while at the gym, but was instructed to go bra-less as often as possible to encourage the implants to drop. I'm able to do squats now (YAY!) and have been doing heavier leg work with no problem.

I was cleared to do light upper body, but was warned that I would be very sore. Last night, I did some light shoulder work (cable lateral and front raises, internal and external rotation) and some light bicep curls. I felt little to no discomfort with these aside from feeling the implants move slightly towards the end of each set. This morning i woke up expecting to be super sore, but felt no more sore than usual.

nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nati124 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you should do what makes you feel good, and not care of what others think of you because if you do, you won't be who you are, but who other people want you to be...

mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I am 5'6", so far I went from overweight (170 pounds) to 120 pounds. My boobs went from 36DD to 36D. So I lost a cup size. The skin was a bit looser at the beginning and then a tightened up a bit. If I lift my arms they're perfectly round. I'm at 18% BF. So so far it doesn't look bad at all. We'll see as I lean down.
    www.mydreamshape.com (Tips and Tools to get you into Bikini Model Shape)

Amyzerz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great glutes>boobs. I remember how sad I was after I lost a lot of weight and dropped from an almost D to a B cup. I wanted to get a boob job for a while, but decided to start bodybuilding instead! Bench presses/chest workouts in general make them appear so much bigger, it's encouraging. Embrace your body for what it is; the beauty on the inside is what matters, and if you're cut on the outside, even better!
    Amyzerz uses muscle on deadlift. It was super effective!!

TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheVikingChick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't say size really matters to me when it comes to breast reduction. I'd rather continuing working on keeping a toned chest, than to have large boobs. It makes it a lot easier to do jumping jacks.

Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Reppintothemax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ladies check out my thread on teen bodybuilding. You won't be dissapointed

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Amyzerz View Post
    Great glutes>boobs. I remember how sad I was after I lost a lot of weight and dropped from an almost D to a B cup. I wanted to get a boob job for a while, but decided to start bodybuilding instead! Bench presses/chest workouts in general make them appear so much bigger, it's encouraging. Embrace your body for what it is; the beauty on the inside is what matters, and if you're cut on the outside, even better!
    I totally agree with u. I'd rather lift heavy and maximize my whole body than worry about my boob size. Pecs and glutes>boobs.
    Training log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159735861&pagenumber=

**No thigh gap Crew

Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mamakill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh my God, this is awesome.

Seriously needed!

Too many women are worried about the loss! They're not thinking about what they can gain!!
    Alexandra

mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10) mishsayshi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    has anyone here successfully reduced their breast size? and MAINTAINED IT?

i am a 32 DD to a 32 F. i have a small frame already and no matter how much weight i lose i cannot get them to shrink or get smaller. the only time was when i got a bad stomach bug when i was traveling and lost alot of weight but i also looked like a skeleton and very unhealthy. when i gain weight it goes to my boobs. and i do what i can to make them not stand out. i wear two bras everyday. a regular bra without any padding and then a very tight sports bra on op of that to 'strap them down'. they arent saggy or lacking muscle they are perky (lol) so i am not sure if adding more muscle there will help.

it also may seem extreme but i do trail runs often and sometimes i will saran wrap my chest before a run, to shrink them ( yes i know i have heard this is only water weight, but it does work a little bit)

i have also done alot of lap swimming in hopes of that helping to make them smaller.

i am wondering if any of you have successfully done any kind of exercise program/ life style change to make them smaller. like specific exercises.

i am also considering and lowing my body fat as that may help. right? but my body fat is already pretty low. usually if i go any lower i lose my period which is NOT HEALTHY. and i am trying to put on some of that mass right now-hell yeah =]

any feedback would be great

Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Veerah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    In!

Always been a 32DD but recently went up a 34DD. Currently cutting. Come from a fan of big breasts. What if I lose bust size? They're my pride and joy!

lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lschepis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The irony of it all...girls with little ones want big, girls with big ones want small.
    Training log:

**No thigh gap Crew

megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) megdaig is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lschepis View Post
    The irony of it all...girls with little ones want big, girls with big ones want small.
    I went from an A to a DD. Told my husband when I get a re-do in a few years I'm going smaller...he said NOOOOOO.
    Coming out of "retirement"...Meg is training for a Figure competition...again!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171008551&pagenumber=

My first ever training journal: Oh snap....Meg-O's training for a Figure comp...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139228463

Originally Posted by megdaig View Post
    I went from an A to a DD. Told my husband when I get a re-do in a few years I'm going smaller...he said NOOOOOO.
    Heck with him Meg, u do what u wanna. Tell him to get his own set then...he he.
    Training log:

**No thigh gap Crew

sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) sandyr9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just casually clicked on this link as it peaked my interest, and now I know a lot more than I would have thought was to be known about boobs and fitness. I honestly never considered how the rest of my body would react to working out more. Definitely going to be working out the chest area to make sure the muscles stay strong.

Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Magnolia916 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm feeling really thankful that my boobs won't ever disappear, given that I paid for them.

FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10) FitBlackGal is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm borderline disgusted at the push to get implants. Is there really no way to keep your NATURAL breasts and be lean???