Thread: ec stack log

ppryts680 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ec stack log

Thought I would start a log so it can help me continue my cut. Overview, I had torn my acl,mcl,pcl,lcl, and cartilage. This resulted in me letting myself go and balloon to 250. Stuck to a good workout over the summer and lost 25lbs from jan. to sept. Well the following year i gained about 10lbs. Overall goal is to get back down to 180lb at a good rate while keeping strength. Ec stack is: Primatene/ bronkaid and prolab caffeine. I bought a box of primatene and am going to finish off the box and then use the bronkaid.

Started taking the stack this monday. From what i noticed, it gave me a nice bolt of energy. I only took 1 primatene and 200mg of caffeine. I did a chest and back workout and didn't really notice anything other than the extra energy.

Today I woke up and took 1 primatene and 200mg of caffeine. I then did the p90x cardio program. I did not notice a heart rate that was out of the norm for me. I did notice my breathing was better, but i do have exercise induced asthma and primatene is an asthma med. I had energy all throughout the day, but started to feel the come down around 2 (6 hours later from first dose) I took 1 more primatene with 100mg of caffeine. My focus seemed to increase and was able to sit through my exercise physiology class and pay attention. I did my workout at 6 which was biceps and shoulders. It seemed like i got a pump faster than what i usually do. I then did 30 min on the elliptical. Everything seemed to be alright, but i was surprised that my heart rate wasnt higher due to the ec. I also weighed in this morning at 235lb. I will be tracking my weight once a week on tues mornings.

updating after a week:

I have been increasing the doses accordingly. So far I have lost 5 lbs in a week. Appetite suppression is the big suprise for me. I am never hungry and have to remind myself to eat. The energy gains were nice for the first few days, but I started to notice it less and less as the week went on. I am increasing my cardio this week. My workouts have been pretty good all week. I am pretty sure I strained an ab or oblique when I was snowboarding this past weekend so it is making it a little difficult to do some activities. A side effect I've been experiencing is cotton mouth. I really need to increase my intake of water. No other side effects other than a slight loss of energy after a few hours of a dose. Will be updating in another week. Feel free to ask any questions.

another week down

This week wasn't a real good week for me. I had spring break so I didn't eat all that great. I weighed in today at an even 229. Still took the stack throughout the past week and somehow managed to lose a lb. My stomach finally feels better after the muscle strain, so I will be getting back on the grind this week. No new symptoms, just experiencing cotton mouth. Will be updating in another week.

Another week down. I switched over from primatene to bronkaid. Things I've noticed after the switch: no cottonmouth and not as much of an appetite suppressant as primatene. This week I weighed in at 227. Still losing weight despite the switch. Will post another update next week.

CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CuckoosNest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How is your diet?

Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hansolo261 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so you lost roughly 8 lbs in 3 weeks?
    Hemavol
    Potassium nitrate
    Reboot
    Phosphatidylserine
    Staples

cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cultivateIT is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    some before/after pics would be epic