B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice on the LG Sciences Trifecta Stack

Hey all,
    So i just ordered the LG Sciences Trifecta stack and I'm pretty excited about this. I'm 26, so age should not be a factor in using this product. However, I have NOT used prohormones of any sort before, so I was wondering if there are things I need to keep in mind while on this stack and after? It comes with the Formadrol Xtreme which is supposed to serve as PCT. is that enough? What about potential side-effects?

What kinds of gains have people seen over the 6 weeks of the cycle?

Oh, and any Idea how and when I should use the T-911 that comes free with it?

Thanks guys

REPS!
    Now: blah

2 months later: Lean!!!

MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10) MXG1072 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good post, this supplement has also piqued my curiosity.

I will follow this thread carefully, I hope you get some good responses.

I am 42 and have an interest in cycling this as well.

B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) B.H.I.M has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MXG1072 View Post
    Good post, this supplement has also piqued my curiosity.

I will follow this thread carefully, I hope you get some good responses.

I am 42 and have an interest in cycling this as well.
    I hope I get some good responses as well

Bump

wishingtobebig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just started this cycle yesterday, I did quite a bit of research before hand and everything I read (from users and reps) says the Formadrol extreme is perfectly fine as a standalone PCT.

The results that have read vary from differant users most people had good things to say.

The T911 should be taken after the entire cycle and PCT, it will bring your test levels back up after the cycle.

Just take the cycle as the directions say and you should be fine that is what I am doing

Good luck!

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by wishingtobebig View Post
    I just started this cycle yesterday, I did quite a bit of research before hand and everything I read (from users and reps) says the Formadrol extreme is perfectly fine as a standalone PCT.

The results that have read vary from differant users most people had good things to say.

The T911 should be taken after the entire cycle and PCT, it will bring your test levels back up after the cycle.

Just take the cycle as the directions say and you should be fine that is what I am doing

Good luck!
    Its very mild, barely a PH. However, I did use methyl 1 d and formadrol before and enjoyed the cycle, good strength and decent size gains. Its cheap, easy, and relatively safe. It gets some flack on here but its not a bad product by any means if you want an easy, legal cycle to run with the easiest pct.
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

Just BB.com'in it...... trainhard8624's Avatar
    trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000) trainhard8624 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh and I think t911 is a tbooster, id say use with the formadrol on pct.
    Sci-Fit Representative

www.scifitauthentic.com
    forum.scifitauthentic.com

Any views or opinions presented are those of the author and do not represent the company. Representatives of Scifit are required not to make defamatory statements and not to infringe. The company will not accept any liability in respect of such communication, and the reps responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.-

jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250) jreach has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Formadrol is fine as PCT for this.

T-911 is a test booster. I would use it after the Formadrol or save it for the future.

Originally Posted by wishingtobebig View Post

Good luck!
    Thanks man! I start the cycle tomorrow

Originally Posted by trainhard8624 View Post
    Its very mild, barely a PH. However, I did use methyl 1 d and formadrol before and enjoyed the cycle, good strength and decent size gains. Its cheap, easy, and relatively safe. It gets some flack on here but its not a bad product by any means if you want an easy, legal cycle to run with the easiest pct.
    yeah bro, since I haven't done any PH before, I'm just looking for something thats light, easy and safe to use. thanks.

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by B.H.I.M View Post
    yeah bro, since I haven't done any PH before, I'm just looking for something thats light, easy and safe to use. thanks.
    This stack is certainly safe, with even Formadrol Extreme for PCT being an excellent product.
    Sample of blood work below:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122617061
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    This stack is certainly safe, with even Formadrol Extreme for PCT being an excellent product.
    Sample of blood work below:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=122617061
    I know this might sound stupid, but should one get blood work done when on this stack?

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by B.H.I.M View Post
    I know this might sound stupid, but should one get blood work done when on this stack?
    You can do man, but it is mild, so you dont have too.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    You can do man, but it is mild, so you dont have too.
    cool. Thanks