Runnoft has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Crashing 1/2 way through workout..advice?

Ok, I have not been working out for some time and I just started back last week.

Doing a beginner workout program so I don't hurt myself. (At one point in my life I was in the gym 2-3hrs a day). Trying to eat properly also.

Here is my problem. On my lift days. Mon, Wed, and Fri, I start getting a general ill feeling. I push through it, but get extremely nausiated and very week. I immediatly start drinking orange juice and protein shake. (Srsly have to force it hard)

I have been trying to see what is causing it. I start my workout within 40 min of waking up. Today was tough, but I was able to control it a bit. 4 eggs, 2 pieces whole grain toast w/no sugar added jam as soon as I got up. Drank 2 cups water and took a water bottle with me to make sure I sipped every few minutes.

1C skim milk + scoop whey protein for recovery.

Ok, 1/2 way through I felt nausiated, but not as bad as usuall. Lots of belching though. In the end I could tell that If I had to keep going I was going crash hard, but I made it.

What do you think? (Simple circuit training atm to get my body ready)

Is my wake up meal the key? Or is it too much too fast and I just need to get used to working out again?

Thanks,

xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500) xAlphax is not very helpful. (-500)
    Try waiting an hour after eating before exercising.
    http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/5223/1279510613512.jpg

Originally Posted by xAlphax View Post
    Try waiting an hour after eating before exercising.

Yeah, I may try this...but it means getting up at 3:45-4:00....Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

My window of gym time is between 5am and 6am....for the moment so that will be tough....but gotta do what I gotta do I guess.

Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually feel the same way when I eat eggs or nuts before working out, even if it's 1 hour and a half before. I would recommend eating something with more carbs and less fat before your workout...maybe yogurt with granola and fruit.

SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SAT10 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't be afraid of preworkout carbs/sugar especially if you are going to be working out so early.

Hmmm....

Not a bad idea at all really. I beleive I will try to load myself with carbs. I'll give that a try for my Wed. time.

Thanks,

Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50) Corsaire will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Be sure to give us some updates on your findings...I'm also looking for ways to boost my energy during workouts!

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    workout with less food in your stomach. Maybe something lite like a granola bar before starting..but something like the breakfast you described would take a good bit of time to digest.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50) festerbing will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    caffeine/stimulants are key imo
    75k adrenaline http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fz48Wi29hM0