TTunisian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Question About Home Workout

Hi ,
    I was so fat in the average of 100 kg , so that I was working out 4-5/days a week in the summer And I've got not bad results , I'll share the pictures
    It was at home , just cardio and boxing ( Max 1h45 )
    Now , I want to lose more fat and build some muscle , I mean a lean body surely with nice arms and chest ( not big ) .
    I'm working 2/times a week right now , cos' of studying .
    so , is Dumbells workout sufficient ( I mean out of cardio and boxing ) ? or gym is necessary ?
    Can u give me a diet plan to follow ? and could I have two cheat meals ( not day ) per month ?
    Sincerly

AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10) AnderzMan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wouldn't say the gym in definitely needed but it damn well helps, the equipment available, the people there, the motivation all help me out.

skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50) skyjumper will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people prefer a rigid diet plan, others just count their calories and proportions of fat, carbs and protein. I suggest the later, and this site will help: http://www.iifym.com

If you can afford a gym and will actually make time for the gym, then join. If not, and you have free weights at home, then use those. As long as you're lifting while you're dieting you'll be good. The most important part, however, is to make sure you're eating at least 500 calories less than your body consumes each day.

As to cheat meals, I'm not a fan of them at all. Many here will disagree with me, but very often, people post here saying they are cutting but not losing, and very often the problem is traced to a cheat meal. One cheat meal can wipe out a week of calorie deficit.

Good luck.
    I may be a loser, but I'm not a quitter!

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You can get started with dumbbells, but you really need a barbell and some kind of rack to do squats properly. If you have the room at home for even a half rack, you should be able to pickup a used one pretty cheap. A rack stand is the most space efficient, but the worst option in terms of safety.