NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Holy **** I Can Almost See My Abs!!

WOW !! MY CUTTING STAGE HAS FINALLY SHOWN ME THAT I HAVE DONE SOMETHIGN!! I HAVE NEVER IN MY life seen my abs before, no joke, i use to be fat fat fat, i finally started to lose weight in a bad way, but now im doing it smart, anyway, holy ****, these pics arent anything special, but i am super happy that i can finally see some stritations so screw u if u dont like it ;O biggest thanks to ken (aka Boomerang) for putting up with my bitching at the gym, haha, umm to skip for the kind words and inspiration, layne for actually helping out the small people here and giving me good diet advice and training, , railz for motivation cuz if he looks like that, why the hell cant i and thanks for that diet help, and to the bb girl, i dont know her name on here, but her AIM name is SuzGerm. yeah her thanks for your help to.. anyway, im not NEAR complete , but im super happy i can finally see something in my abs, anyway, here they are
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NHBfighterDAN has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i use to be fat, and wow im happy that i actually look semi skinny here, heh, heres the first
    Attached Images
    "If you ever dream about beating me, you better wake up and apologize!" - Muhammad Ali

anotehr one closer, i know its not much, but i can actually see something goin on in there so im happy im makin progress, i hope i can post an old pic to show that i use to be really fat..
    Attached Images

another one close up
    Attached Images

ok last one, just a dbl bi, i dont care wut u gotta say, i have long ways to go, but i've made progress, i took the pics and saw, i seriously dropped my jaw like.. wow, i didnt think i made this much progress, much much more to go im stoked and motivated as hell now
    Attached Images

wolfx5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if ya posted a 'before' pic if would help us to compliment you..

how much weight have you lost so far?

well, i dont go by scales, but, i use to be around 24% bodyfat.. and my face use to be exploded, and umm, i got teased a lot , cuz i had some big boobies.. if taht helps, heres a pic to give u an idea of how i looked
    Attached Images

OK OK!! maybe not that bad, but i was pretyt chubby with a big chuhbby face and double chin, trust me i was teased a lot, i have made a lot of progress, ken (boomerang) can vouche for this, hes been seein me since i was 14 at the gym

FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FullyBuilt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good job. Chest and abbs are looking good and starting to cut up. Keep lifting hard and heavy. Don't forget to lift heavy weight for abbs to bring them out even more.
    Only Plants Grow Naturally

You can be LEAN and NATURAL, you can be BIG and NATURAL, but you CAN'T be BIG and LEAN and NATURAL.

IF A GIRL UNDER THE AGE OF 18 TELLS YOU SHE HAD AN ORGASM, ITS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE, WHAT HAPPENED WAS SHE PEE-PEE'D ON HERSELF!!

NO SOURCE ASKING!!!!

Originally posted by FullyBuilt
    Good job. Chest and abbs are looking good and starting to cut up. Keep lifting hard and heavy. Don't forget to lift heavy weight for abbs to bring them out even more.
    thank you very much, yeah im definetley busting my ass in and out of the gym, im really dedicated so im seeing how this will go, im going to start lifting heavier/lower reps soon, about the 6-8 rep range, i read that james guy's articles on bb.bom and he had some damn good points so i'll try it out

no replys??
    Attached Images

Canuck Builder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    awesome work man. I remember how excited i was when my abs started showing a few weeks ago. Im up to three exposed now, half way there

DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DarkFalcon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Good job man, don't worry about what people say or don't say they don't know you or the hard work you've put in. Your proud of what you've accomplised and that's all that matters. Keep up the good work, and if you have guys like Boomer, Str8, and Skip helping you along you'll get to your destination in no time.
    PSN name is Dark__Falcon

Rap your one of a kind bro, you will be missed.

squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250) squatlover has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's excellent work. have you measured your bf?

derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) derekmac has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Awesome job, man! Quite an accomplishment.

thanks guys, havent had my BF measured in awhile, awhile ago i was 17.7 % , not sure about now, im thinkin about gettin dunked , i heard its real accurate

Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50) Må®ïñå will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Holy **** I Can Almost See My Abs!!

Originally posted by NHBfighterDAN
    but i am super happy that i can finally see some stritations so screw u if u dont like it .. anyway, im not NEAR complete , but im super happy i can finally see something in my abs, anyway, here they are
    lol

u go boy! I was cracking up when I saw that soonerfan pic lol

I see 'em though good job, dude

Marina
    War is man's noblest endeavor and his ultimate obscenity.

"36-24-36, oh, what a winning hand..."
    ~ The Commodores

5'8"
    May '02: 38-34-42/Mar '03: 36-28-38

Re: Re: Holy **** I Can Almost See My Abs!!

Originally posted by Må®ïñå
    lol

u go boy! I was cracking up when I saw that soonerfan pic lol

I see 'em though good job, dude

Marina
    haha tahnks, and im glad u can see them, so i know its not just my eyes, i was about to overdose on some beta carotene or lutein :P

Justin1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Justin

I can finally start seeing my abs too.....in your pics you should flex......
    Attached Images
    Justin Arnott

Re: Justin

Originally posted by Justin1214
    I can finally start seeing my abs too.....in your pics you should flex......
    .... dont post pics on my thread... and your abs show cuz u are very lean. unlike me, im 182 lbs
    Attached Images

TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonyPessegueiro will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Re: Re: Justin

Originally posted by NHBfighterDAN
    .... dont post pics on my thread...
    Word. It's ****lng rude to hijack someone's thread.

true that for hjijackers
    Attached Images

Chemically Imbalanced Wanker527's Avatar
    Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Wanker527 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol. awesome job man! i'm proud of you. doesn't it feel great to go from getting teased to knowing that you're only a couple steps away from the good ol' sixer?! great job man. stay dedicated, and good luck with the rest of your cut. i'm on one of my own and fighting to the death to get my bottom two abs to show...they NEVER show!
    "Oderint dum metuant." -Lucius Accius

Justin1214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Justin

UMMMM,..........i used to be over weight to man! when i was 14 i weighed 190!!!!!!!!!!!! all fat!!!!!!!!!! when i fine a pic of me with my shirt off ill show it... i worked hard to. i lost 40 pounds and started lifting and gained 30 back so far in muscle!!!!! i just felt proud and thought i show you a pic of my hard work... you would not know but when i find a old pic of be at the beach ill show ya all..... im 16 now and did all that in 2 years of hard work.
    Justin Arnott

scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scubavanja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey dan........what kind of martial arts do you do.....I do BJJ and muay thai........how long have you been training.......?????

i do bjj muay thai, freestyle/greco wrestling, i been wrestling for 5 years and bjj/muay thai for 1 1/2 years

ttt for me

heres an older pic of me.. to see how big i was
    Attached Images