Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KoolKidRyan View Post
    well sh*t man, the misc page changes after 5 minutes.

asian accent *forgiveness pleeze*
    Forgiveness granted

And "boy" was actually used as a derogatory term by whites against blacks way back when

9-9-9 RIP Rep Betting Sec -ShockWave-'s Avatar
    -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking Amber Lamp lmao

I am a motherfu**errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Will rep anyone who finds me the the poster in the 2cnd vid. 0:15
    Last edited by -ShockWave-; 02-23-2010 at 05:20 PM.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    |-|S|h|o|c|k|W|a|v|e|-|
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

What are they putting in your proprietary blend? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThdFqGLq4QU

You are a product of your environment. If you surround yourself with loafers and laziness, you will become your environment.

Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Originally Posted by ViceStan View Post
    I love his change of tone, almost like two different people, he quickly turned articulate on the radio.
    Loool
    he changed from a street thug to Carlton from fresh prince!

Fight part 2.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=so9kg...=youtube_gdata
    Last edited by Ka-lel; 02-23-2010 at 05:15 PM. Reason: Added video
    Lifes not about surviving the storm but danceing in the rain

the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500) the-truth is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by White-flooded View Post
    boy is racist now wtf....

–noun
    1.a male child, from birth to full growth, esp. one less than 18 years of age.
    2.a young man who lacks maturity, judgment, etc.
    3.Informal. a grown man, esp. when referred to familiarly: He liked to play poker with the boys.
    4.a son: Sam's oldest boy is helping him in the business.
    5.a male who is from or native to a given place.
    6.boys, (used with a singular or plural verb)
    a.a range of sizes from 8 to 20 in garments made for boys.
    b.a garment in this size range.
    c.the department or section of a store where these garments are sold.
    7.boys, military personnel, esp. combat soldiers: Support the boys overseas.
    8.Disparaging and Offensive. a man considered by the speaker to be inferior in race, nationality, or occupational status.
    9.a young male servant; page.
    10.Offensive. (in India, China, Japan, etc.) a native male servant, working as a butler, waiter, houseboy, etc.
    11.Nautical. an apprentice seaman or fisherman.

Ohhhh so out of all those u took number 10? WTF i call my mates the boys.... so im being racist? fuk off *******

He said spit shine my shoes after that guy said what have i got to do spit shine ur shoes so shut the fuk up u homo
    girl:

"1.a female child, from birth to full growth.
    2.a young, immature woman, esp. formerly, an unmarried one.
    3.a daughter: My wife and I have two girls.
    4.Informal: Sometimes Offensive. a grown woman, esp. when referred to familiarly: She's having the girls over for bridge next week.
    5.girlfriend; sweetheart.
    6.Often Offensive. a female servant.
    7.Usually Offensive. a female employee.
    8.a female who is from or native to a given place: She's a Missouri girl.
    9.girls, (used with a singular or plural verb)
    a.a range of sizes from 7 to 14, for garments made for girls.
    c.the department or section of a store where these garments are sold."

ME AND MY GIRL ARE GOIN TO THE MOVIES NEXT WEEKEND

Ohhhh so out of all those i took number 5? WTF

related to current events:
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalra...ngressman.html

educate yourself.
    Last edited by the-truth; 02-23-2010 at 05:16 PM.

cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000) cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000) cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000) cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000) cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000) cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000) cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000) cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000) cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000) cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000) cheerioboo is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by RichieLitt View Post
    Yeah EBM is crazy, but you can't blame him, he fought in Nam...Plus his mother died right before the whole bus fight.
    no he said in the vid, his mother died "2 days later" ,later after what ????

EBM is just a old huge dude who beat up a manlet

Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eddie-M is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ok, its a bit confusing but here is my take:

The old man was originally in the front of the bus talking to his friend 'Bob' about getting a suit and a spitshine.

The black dude must have walked by and said "why a black man gotta spit shine your shoes" or something to that effect on his way to the back of the bus.

Old white guy made his way to the back of the bus to confront the black dude about it.

Then the camera mysteriously starts recording.

Old white guy takes him up on his offer, black guy gets offended. White guy says "what did you say when you walked by? Pointing towards the front of the bus.

Black guy says "why a brother gotta spitshine yo shoes"

White guy "you offered"

Black guy "take you ass back to the front of the bus"

So it appears that epic beard guy was at the front originally talking to his freind as the black guy walked by, and said something about spitshining his shoes. I wonder if beard guy had been talking about spit shines and gave the black dude a look, or if the black dude had overheard talk of spitshines and misinterpereted it as being directed towards himself.
    Squat 355 belt only
    Bench 305 touch and go
    Dead. 375
    Total 1035 @ 175lbs, gym lifts

-ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000) -ShockWave- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It was the black guy who started with the spit shine comments! Then EBM responded to his comment.

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    |-|S|h|o|c|k|W|a|v|e|-|
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

What are they putting in your proprietary blend? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThdFqGLq4QU

You are a product of your environment. If you surround yourself with loafers and laziness, you will become your environment.

madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000) madguna is just really nice. (+1000)

Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ka-lel is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Eddie-m is right, epic beard man aka tommy slick is not racist!!

Black guy offered to spitshine his shoes
    tommy slick asks how much he's gonna charge him
    black guy gets upset because he gas no reply
    Last edited by Ka-lel; 02-23-2010 at 05:22 PM. Reason: Poor spelling
    Lifes not about surviving the storm but danceing in the rain

psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) psych is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OrdoAbchao View Post
    damn, he seems like a genuine and nice guy

alcohol can affect people badly, but why was this dude drunk in the afternoon haha

also, i never saw the part where EBM actually asked him to spit shine his shoes. That is pretty fukcing disrespectful to ask someone.

EBM now seems like the crazy one. I never saw a knife and obviously dude is not in jail.
    people are mixed on this
    some say old guy didnt move his feet when mike was going to sit down and mike asked what you want me to shine those shoes or something?

others say he stepped on the bearded guys's shoes so he was being a smartass and asked him to spit shine his shoes

yet others say that ebm started it all cuz he was belittling the guy (telling him to spit shine his shoes)

we wont know no one tells a straight story
    not EBM
    not mike
    not the camera girl (cuz remember the camera was on after the stuff started)
    (man approaches after I finish squatting 135 for 5 reps as a warmup and says) "squats cause hemmroids dude." - helix35

"Eat your ass"-MIB

A compound found in winstrol does infact interact negatively with *****. Apparently when they mix in the digestive system they create a foaming reaction (kinda like diet coke and mentos - youtube it). Ever seen a seagull pop?-Hatetank

EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) EsB818 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Funny how both EBM and Amberlamps sound completly different in videos since the AC incident. They both need to go on Opra and hug it out

Maybe this is the real story?
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    |-|S|h|o|c|k|W|a|v|e|-|
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) lolmuscle127 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

–noun
    3.Informal. a grown man, esp. when referred to familiarly: He liked to play poker with the boys.
    8.Disparaging and Offensive. a man considered by the speaker to be inferior in race, nationality, or occupational status.
    10.Offensive. (in India, China, Japan, etc.) a native male servant, working as a butler, waiter, houseboy, etc.

Ohhhh so out of all those u took number 10? WTF i call my mates the boys.... so im being racist? fuk off *******

He said spit shine my shoes after that guy said what have i got to do spit shine ur shoes so shut the fuk up u homo
    being from australia, you wouldn't understand. Calling a black adult a boy in a condescending tone is like calling him a slave. It goes all the way back to the 1800's.

SmackThatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmackThatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmackThatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmackThatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SmackThatAss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by -ShockWave- View Post
    It was the black guy who started with the spit shine comments! Then EBM responded to his comment.

wtf who is this clown? was he on the bus?

I like pants!!! █♣█ liquid_fire's Avatar
    liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250) liquid_fire has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The guy is playing the race card? Really? That's how you justify it?
    BS
    Someone call him the whaaambulance (am i doin it rite?)

aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000) aaronjbc123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    how it happened was this. black guy was drunk, was in a bad mood, and probably said "you want me to spitshine your shoes?" to the old guy, who responded jokingly but the black guy took it seriously and it went from there.

black guy is 100% at fault for starting it, and continuing it, he pursued him to the front of the bus and escalated it to physical violence.

OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50) OMGitsaLION will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by damlurker View Post
    He fraudin

anyways dats no amba lamps..
    Ambalanps is the white girlie with the headphones..
    what you mean "white girlie", you brown boy

Gangster of Timepieces RedSoxfan1978's Avatar
    RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RedSoxfan1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That guy is such a false, trying to hard mother****a. I would have beat him a lot worse that that. He would have given his interview from his hospital bed like Evil Kenevil and blinked for yes and no. POS.

NOW he wants to be articulate and proper? I would have beat him senseless in the first place. I would not have moved up front and would have sent him to ICU. I hate people who come off that way.
    Last edited by RedSoxfan1978; 02-23-2010 at 05:33 PM.
    "Johan tells me that your luggage, is the luggage of the poor."

"The will to survive is not as important as the will to prevail... the answer to criminal aggression is retaliation." - Col. Jeff Cooper USMC Ret.

Originally Posted by SmackThatAss View Post
    wtf who is this clown? was he on the bus?
    Dunno maybe he was the kid that called the amber lamps? Were you on the bus? So many stories, just another one flying by...

Edit: Amber lamps (aka Tyrone <-I think) got the ticket. Any fight on a bus is a felony if found guilty.
    Last edited by -ShockWave-; 02-23-2010 at 05:40 PM.
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    |-|S|h|o|c|k|W|a|v|e|-|
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000) hillt3000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    EBM is bat**** crazy (probably schizophrenic), black dude was drunk, stupid **** is said by one or the other, there is a misinterpretation, the black dude takes offense and is easily provoked into escalating the situation (because he is drunk and he believes it was a racist comment), black dude throws the first punch (crosses the line from argument into assault), EBM then proceeds to wreck his ****.

I like how this guy tries to make it sound as if he is the modern day Rosa Parks, when he threw a punch at an old man on a bus.

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude and Iyana (or whatever her name is) have some things in common:

1) Forget the event was on tape and we can see and hear everything

2) Have an overwhelming compulsion to try to cover their ass

3) Have a tendency to play the victim card
    * anatolian shepherd crew *

Originally Posted by madguna View Post
    ^I loled reps. I didnt see this one..
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
    |-|S|h|o|c|k|W|a|v|e|-|
    -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)

–noun

its not racist by definition but it has racist undertones when said by certain people in certain situations. You actually would not be able to comprehend such a thing because your to busy riding ebms nuts. and im not even say ebd was right either.

**** you. your asking STUPID rhetorical questions. No your not ****ING RACIST FOR CALLING YOUR FRIEND BOY YOU IDIOT. You know damn well what im talking about. were those two friends? NO, were they cool in the least? NO. so what the **** would compel you to make such a ****ty comparison?

edit: australia

ya you really DONT understand.
    Last edited by Danger_Close; 02-23-2010 at 05:47 PM.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) repsDTGdaily has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    he did indeed ask him to spit shine his shoes. and he also called him boy, which is pretty ****in racist.
    right, he did, but did he say it to his friend as amber lamps was walking by?
    "Is that really a fukin question? Do you need two hands to count your IQ, or is one enough." - residesinAZ

Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan916 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    wow strong misleading title wtf OP

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I say the settle it...................

at Wrestlemania!

redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000) redbinder is just really nice. (+1000)
    he did indeed ask him to spit shine his shoes. and he also called him boy, which is pretty ****in racist.
    that's not on the vid. Vid picks up where they are discussing the shoe-shining comment: it's unclear what exactly it was, ie whether EBM said some racist shoe-shining line without cause or whether it was misunderstood by Michael.

Also I'm white and if I got into an argument with a 67-year old, there's a high likelihood they would call me "boy".

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by redbinder View Post
    that's not on the vid. Vid picks up where they are discussing the shoe-shining comment: it's unclear what exactly it was, ie whether EBM said some racist shoe-shining line without cause or whether it was misunderstood by Michael.

Also I'm white and if I got into an argument with a 67-year old, there's a high likelihood they would call me "boy".
    if he did the intent would not be the same.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

if he did the intent would not be the same.
    Now you're psychic or something and know peoples intent?

What was the intent of "beat his white ass"?

HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HEAT-34 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its not racist by definition but it has racist undertones when said by certain people in certain situations. You actually would not be able to comprehend such a thing because your to busy riding ebms nuts. and im not even say ebd was right either.

**** you. your asking STUPID rhetorical questions. No your not ****ING RACIST FOR CALLING YOUR FRIEND BOY YOU IDIOT. You know damn well what im talking about. were those two friends? NO, were they cool in the least? NO. so what the **** would compel you to make such a ****ty comparison?

edit: australia

ya you really DONT understand.
    In b4 race card is played

o wait.