sixers229 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where fat disapears from first?

I have started cutting back trying to lose a few pounds from my stomach and sides. I am a tall skinny guy and always have been, the small gut and side fat is really all the fat I have. I have been working out regularly and eating healthy. I usually have a small portion of cereal and milk or two eggs on toast for breakfast, tuna/turkey/chicken sandwich for lunch, and chicken breasts or some other healthy meal for dinner. I do not snack between meals (and If I do its an apple or orange and occasionally some crackers and peanut butter) I do not feel hungry and am satisfied with my diet (the fact I am on ******** for school helps) I also have atleast 2 protein shakes a day (w/ water) I have followed this for two weeks and today I noticed that when i put a belt on I havent worn in a while I had to poke a new hole into it for it to fit correctly. This is terrific but I really want to target the stomach fat if at all possible.

So where does fat generally dissapear from first ?

Can I target a certain area, such as my stomach?

How much can I expect to lose a week without doing cardio??

RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RichL1982 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have heard it starts to disapear around the organs first...if that helps

jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jstrat235 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    fat comes off your body system wide. where ever you have the most amount of fat stored will take the longest to burn off.

So in theory the stomach fat will be the toughest to burn off?

I have a treamill but I absolutely dread running on it (no tv..SO BORING) Unfortunately this is the only way i can do cardio I am on house arrest so i cant go for a run in the neighborhood. Normally i would love to use the treadclimber at the gym but I am stuck at home. How much quicker will I lose fat is i start doing cardio? Can I just do like 10 or 15 min a day and still see results or will I need to put in more time?

Are abdominal exercises going to help burn fat or just strengthen the muscles?

Ashinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ashinder has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Look into HIIT cardio. It doesn't take as long as regular cardio.

Do you have an MP3 / CD player for entertainment?

A combination of diet and exercise is the only way to get abs.

The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250) The_Metal has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sixers229 View Post
    So in theory the stomach fat will be the toughest to burn off?

I have a treamill but I absolutely dread running on it (no tv..SO BORING) Unfortunately this is the only way i can do cardio I am on house arrest so i cant go for a run in the neighborhood. Normally i would love to use the treadclimber at the gym but I am stuck at home. How much quicker will I lose fat is i start doing cardio? Can I just do like 10 or 15 min a day and still see results or will I need to put in more time?

Are abdominal exercises going to help burn fat or just strengthen the muscles?
    Generally stomach fat is hardest to burn off, it's stubborn. Whether you have less than a pound hanging there or over 5. Give it time.

Fat is lost with a deficit, whether you do cardio or not. If you eat the same and do more cardio then yes, you will lose weight quicker. You could just eat less aswell to lose weight quicker.

However, if you don't lift weights (which you should) try to do cardio atleast 3 times a week. Mainly to just do SOME exercise. Do body weight exercises inbetween also.

Ab work is only going to make your abs stronger, as with any other muscle.

I will definitely be using a mp3 player, it just sucks staring at the wall lol.

Where can I find more information about HIIT cardio? I'll do a quick search of the forum but any links you can point me to would be great.

I am not all that concerned about getting a 6pack just want to flatten my stomach. I plan on keeping up with my 5x5 workout I just finished my first week and am very pleased with everything. I have also started keeping track of my weight and inches around at the belly button for reference.

gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50) gdoubleg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First on, last off.

GigaGrantX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry to tell ya there is no such thing as target weight loss, and also, if you are skinny, bulking up a bit before trying to cut will help because the added muscle mass will allow you to burn more calories with out doing a ton of cardio.

It is actually very difficult to lose that side a belly flab, im 6'1 204 lbs and 8/9% BF and I still have a sizable pouch, The only way I was ever able to lose it was doing some thermogenics, a strict ass diet and running every day, and I eventually got there but it was hard work and took work to maintain.

So my advice, put on some muscle first, but if you really just want to lose that fat now, then really crack down on that diet, 5-6 meals, smaller portions, lots of meat and veg, and suck it up and get on that treadmill, or run outside and get some sun! The running sucks at first but if you keep at it you'll get used to it and even eventually enjoy it!

Good luck man

Ok I will keep up with my lifting routine and try to throw in some cardio a couple times a week. I will also stick to my diet. Look forward to posting some results in a few weeks.

SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Generally it starts at the extremities (fingers, toes) and works its way inward. Abdomen region is usually the last go. And no, you can not target.

Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000) Genocide1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gdoubleg View Post
    First on, last off.
    this. I have abs, but still sport a set of b-cups.
    [A.W.P] Anti White-Knight Police Force

I rep back 1k+ just state in CP

I owe: SezerTheGeezer(spread)

Registered User trance__dreamer's Avatar
    trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) trance__dreamer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Exclamation

Originally Posted by Genocide1 View Post
    this. I have abs, but still sport a set of b-cups.
    really? i have negative negative negative quadruple a cups (i.e.: NOTHING AT ALL) but still have a severe floppy hanging man gut. =/

R U looking at ma pint? FatScottishGuy's Avatar
    FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FatScottishGuy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    It's different for everyone...for example my body is weird as I always see people here saying they lose it from their face first and stomach last, however I lose from my stomach quite quickly my face is one of the last to lean out, also my lower back seems to love to hold on to fat.

But as someone said before, first on last off is generally true.

dragonballzg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    prolly stomach or legs or ass

Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50) Yung-Dilla will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol i'm cutting right now and i'm noticing a good difference in my face and a little on my chest/midsection now i'm not huge but still lol

John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10) John9600gt is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Yung-Dilla View Post
    lol i'm cutting right now and i'm noticing a good difference in my face and a little on my chest/midsection now i'm not huge but still lol

Yeah I notice it in the face first, alot of people have noticed that about me too

FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10) FatGuySlim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The first place I noticed for me was my face

alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) alanschaefer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not really noticing it anywhere, haha (not completely true, but not the difference i thought i'd see after 38lb lost)

i would guess once i start dipping into the teens as far as bodyfat goes, i'll be able to see differences more clearly.

that said, i've seen differences on my ass, arms, chest and front of stomach with little to no difference on my lovehandles or face.

i fully expect my lovehandles to stick around for awhile, i can press and hit muscle about 1/2" in just below my bellybutton, but can press and hit muscle about 3" in on my lovehandles.