frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) frontiermuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Quick question about Day 5

So this morning I had my normal 4 eggs and 2 slices of bacon and I do not want to be disgusting but i went to the batroom and it was water. Dinner time I had rib eye steak as usual and went to the bathroom and water. All my macros are on point I am in full ketosis fat intake 130-140 grams and i drink 1 gallon a day so what could be the issue

Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brianterz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by frontiermuscle View Post
    So this morning I had my normal 4 eggs and 2 slices of bacon and I do not want to be disgusting but i went to the batroom and it was water. Dinner time I had rib eye steak as usual and went to the bathroom and water. All my macros are on point I am in full ketosis fat intake 130-140 grams and i drink 1 gallon a day so what could be the issue
    Keto has a bit of a diuretic quality to it. One sign of being in keto is the constant trips to the bathroom. One of the reason why lots and lots of water are recommended to those following a keto diet.
    THE KETO DIET-- www.bodybuildingdungeon.com/forums/nutrition/2156-ckd-cyclical.html

http://www.coconutoil.com/truth_saturated_fats.htm
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,584922,00.html