misc lyfe aint no strife midniteOG's Avatar
    midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)

thighs hurt after sit ups?

normal or am i doing them wrong?
    *****official misc photography crew *****

Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm guessing you mean your hip flexors? It's normal for them to be worked as a secondary muscle if you're doing a lot of ab work, but if they are what is primarily sore then you need to focus harder on using your actual abs to do the work.
    Dogs are forever in the push-up position - Mitch Hedberg

jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000) jdmalm123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    try your sit ups with straight legs
    "Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Training regularly but no progress?
    You need one or more of these: more food, more weight, more reps or more rest.

Check out: www.muscleandbrawn.com

midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000) midniteOG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thanks ^^^^

Originally Posted by Joelift View Post
    I'm guessing you mean your hip flexors? It's normal for them to be worked as a secondary muscle if you're doing a lot of ab work, but if they are what is primarily sore then you need to focus harder on using your actual abs to do the work.
    thanks... i guess it is the hip flexors.... did alot of ab work today and noticed it more than usual.. but ya, i guess my "form" needs some work too

Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joelift will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by midniteOG View Post
    thanks ^^^^

thanks... i guess it is the hip flexors.... did alot of ab work today and noticed it more than usual.. but ya, i guess my "form" needs some work too
    Happens to me most often when I just over due it. My abs give out and my hip flexors end up doing some of the work. Not the worst thing in the world, but TBH the volume of ab work you need pretty often over stated in my opinion.
    Dogs are forever in the push-up position - Mitch Hedberg

CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CKJ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    When I do decline situps I can NEVER keep my feet flat. Because of this my thighs end up hurting a little too. Mainly my hammies. Never thought too much of it. Shouldn't be as bad with flat declines though.

I have a bellybutton The Shoeless Wonder's Avatar
    The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) The Shoeless Wonder has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you're prolly pulling with your legs, instead of using your abs to sit up. You can either try straight legged situps, or indian style situp.

Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Holly2710 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I find leg lifts are very hard to do, any lower ab excercises alwyas fatigue my hip flexors before my abs. Havent figured out how to stop that though. Do you guys have some weighted ab excercises that I could do. My current ab workouts are not doi g me much good. I usually do weighted crunch on hyperextension bench, medicine ball crunch on incline bench, cweighted crunches with hand behind head on bosu ball.... I think I do everything in one workout haha. But any more workouts would be awesome, if you could pm them to me

Originally Posted by Holly2710 View Post
    I find leg lifts are very hard to do, any lower ab excercises alwyas fatigue my hip flexors before my abs. Havent figured out how to stop that though. Do you guys have some weighted ab excercises that I could do. My current ab workouts are not doi g me much good. I usually do weighted crunch on hyperextension bench, medicine ball crunch on incline bench, cweighted crunches with hand behind head on bosu ball.... I think I do everything in one workout haha. But any more workouts would be awesome, if you could pm them to me
    get some resitance bands or jump on one of themachines that look like the pic posted above, and try some standing. that way your only working your abs...