Closed Thread
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Fleegarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

genuine uggs

It is really built working with a entire feast leather-based top rated in addition to a fine outsole involving mid silicone
    The explanation is just in which you determine to acquire a modest experience of just what the original webspawner com/users/uggsduckboots/index html]uggs duck boots deliver
    Want to catch fashion? You want to reveal the fashionable, elegant and noble? manuggs hpage com/]man uggs let you dream to come true, let you no longer cold this winter
    aonlineoutlet webs com]uggs online outlet are a great way to stay fashionably warm, whether you're out in the elements or just relaxing at home
    This could function as best moment regarding vendors to be able to market their particular colleagues simply mainly because of disappointed followers entirely occur if you are uggsclassiccardy hpage com/]uggs classic cardy available for sale web sites, should they come in a spot never to occur through just what they will look for regarding while using the normal web sites

genuine uggs

Here's some of the look into a handful of the different types of latesta weebly com]latest uggs which will you ought to take into consideration
    The purchase price assortment can change making use of the sort of color you select When it is a african american or even a greyish shoe then a expense can range between 100 and also 20 money to be able to hundred or so and also 25 money Yet, when it could be of your fruit or perhaps another unusual color, then a value can go up outlet-store-*** org/***-wholesale-earmuffs-c-63 html]*** Wholesale Earmuffs
    People nowadays nearly everyone want to buy it But how to identify the fake one
    Whether you are a self-aware fashion addict or an individual who are hunting for a booty to pamper your feet this year, never overlook webspawner com/users/cozybootsuggs/index html]cozy boots uggs to get things spiced Have fun and feel this cozy and carefree winter to the fullest
    But if you are in a position to discover a seamstress or tailor who you're feeling has the expertise to complete so, then they could have the ability to sew on a few wooden buttons on the uggsblackboots webstarts com]uggs black boots to suit your needs

genuine uggs uk

The actual Herrick is actually among aggslocation 350 com/]uggs location most recent style associated with footwear with regard to males This brings together today's appear having a strong, however light-weight design This can be a trunk which involves the actual ankle joint as well as sports activities the pebbled bomber leather-based top having a really fashionable appear that you could put on in order to anywhere which you need
    Many craze supporters want inside sporting their particular sheepskin cheapauthenticproduct yolasite com]cheap authentic uggs regarding equally conventional and also laid-back situations
    The well-known snug comfort is really appreciated Due to their silky thick wool liner, these sheepskin boot can conform to the unique shape of the wearer' s feet after a period of wear Besides, the natural sheepskin encourages a wonderful air circulation and thus damp is always drawn away to provide that thermostatic dryness all the time
    Of course, kids can also feel the cozy winter to the fullest with a cozy pair of webspawner com/users/retrocargouggs/index html]retro cargo uggs, little versions of *** come with exactly the same comfy benefits just as you feel in your ***
    A look of a bright colored classic short with a skinny jean, a pleated skirt or any other tight pants will be all the rage this year

vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10) vincewchan is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Definitely Sticky worthy! I used to over think a lot of things, but now I just focus on the 20% that makes 80% of the difference!

acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acubed123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow. Thank you for this.
    "The heights by great men reached and kept Were not attained by sudden flight, But they, while their companions slept, Were toiling upward in the night."

-- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob112 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wish I would have read this sooner! I keep feeling the more I read the more confusing it is. Awesome thread.
    Trust the Process

“The first lesson of economics is scarcity: there is never enough of anything to fully satisfy all those who want it. The first lesson of politics is to disregard the first lesson of economics.”

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by moecker2 View Post
    Check out the following site for some sweet Sports Memorabilia at a great price!

proxibid.com/asp/Catalog.asp?aid=46404
    Check out your user CP for some red chicklets!!
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Check out your user CP for some red chicklets!!
    Almost all sticky threads are being used to promote sites/services. Good thing no one reads them.

likes to move it, move it riongardner's Avatar
    riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50) riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50) riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50) riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50) riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50) riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50) riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50) riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50) riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50) riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50) riongardner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I really liked this sticky. It really hit the nail on the head for me. I have that thirst for knowledge described in the post, however, I have been finding myself caught up in the details. This is just what I needed to read to put things in perspective.
    Those who are lifting the world upward and onward are those who encourage more than criticize.

fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100) fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100) fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100) fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100) fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100) fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100) fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100) fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100) fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100) fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100) fuseaccic is not very well liked. (-100)

general liability insurance

find the best general liability insurance home-insurance-quotes cc insurance-florida org homeowners-insurance-florida com thecheapestinsurancerates com home-insurance-florida net insurance-texas org hotel-insurance us
    building-insurance-quotes net unbeatableautoinsurance com auto-insurance-florida com condo-insurance-florida com condo-association-insurance net

Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10) Milkisforbabies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree with most every thing said here. I find that sticking to a routine for at least eight weeks to be effective in getting the most out of it. I also find that the big three lifts are pretty essential to building your base and Chest, Back, Legs are more important and should get top priority over all other muscle groups when your just beginning to train.

ninadetox has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Wow do needed that
    Think, But Don't Over-Analyze

When you are enthusiastic about bodybuilding, or any sport or hobby for that matter, you want to know everything you can about it. You want to know what's the best exercise, what rep range will give you an edge, how to best structure your split so that you eek out every gain that you can. This thirst for knowledge is a healthy one - and is a sign that you are thinking, that you care.

But it can also hold you back. With the wealth of information available, especially in the internet age, it's all too easy to get caught up in the minutia, to start wondering if this or that exercise will pack on the size better, whether XX supplement will be the difference between success and failure. The next thing you know, you're spending too much on supplements, switching up your routine every other week to use that new magic routine you read about, or getting discouraged over results that don't seem up to par with the promises of the muscle mags.

The 80/20 Rule

Dr. Joseph Juran, working on quality and management principles in the 1930's and 1940's observed a universal principle that he called the "vital few and trivial many", in which 20 percent of something is responsible for 80 percent of the results. This became known as the Pareto Principle, or the 80/20 rule. This rule means that in anything 20% is vital and 80% is trivial. For example, Juran observed that 20% of the people owned 80% of the wealth. Or that 20% of defects caused 80% of the problems. You can apply this rule to almost anything.

The value of the 80/20 rule is that it reminds you to focus on the 20% that matters. You should identify and focus on these things. So in bodybuilding, what are they? I would say that the 20% that matters includes:
    • Researching & following a good, fundamental, bodybuilding program. (Not a perfect one, it doesn't exist).
    • Putting in hard work in the gym, consistently, over a long period of time.
    • Following the rule of progression, and ensure that over time you are lifting more weight, more reps, or more sets.
    • Having good nutrition. Eating enough good stuff, and not too much bad stuff over the course of a day.
    • Getting adequate recovery.
    • Adjusting your plan periodically, based on your results and your experiences.
    Which basically means: Train. Eat. Rest. Repeat. Week in and week out. Focusing on the basics will give you 80% of your results.

So if that's the important 20%, what's the 80% that's trivial? Well in my opinion it's details like these:
    • Should I do 3 sets of 8 reps or 5 sets of 10 reps?
    • What's better, 1.25g protein per pound or 1.37g/lb, or 1.5 g/lb.?
    • I'm doing BB curls, should I be doing DB curls or EZ bar curls instead?
    • What's the best angle for incline barbell presses?
    • If I don't get 30g of protein within half an hour after training, is my session wasted?
    • How much should I be lifting for my height / weight?
    • Are DB flyes better than using the Pec Dec?

Etc. Etc. Etc. Honestly, that stuff doesn't make a difference. Or rather, if it does it makes a relatively small difference (20%); or only makes a difference for a relatively small few who are at the limits of their physical development. For most of us average Joes, it just doesn't matter! Sure, if you have a wrist issue, EZ curls may bump into that 20% of things that matter, but in general it doesn't make that much of a difference.

The muscle mags would like to convince you different, since they want you to continuously tune in to find out if you're doing everything right. If you're "in the know" about the latest "hollywood workout". Whether you're missing a miracle supplement that just got invented in a secret Swiss lab.

That way lies madness, my friends.

Objective Evidence

So how do we know this is true? Well, first of all look at the wide variety of workout programs, splits, exercise selection, training frequency, and equipment recommendations from various top bodybuilders over the years. Do they all agree? No. Do they recommend all the same things? Don't think so. Do they all train the same way? Nope. But it's not the 20% they disagree on, it's the 80%. Which stands to reason, since the 80% only makes a small difference, and most of that is individual anyway. What's right for one person is not always right for another.

But they all agree on the value of the big, compound movements. They all preach eating enough, eating right, getting enough protein, and having intensity in the gym. They all agree that results take hard work and consistency and a balanced workout routine. They agree on the 20%.

As further evidence that sometimes the small things don't matter: how often have you seen some dipstick in the gym using terrible form doing nothing but crappy curls and yet having jacked arms? It happens. Sure, he might get injured periodically. Sure, he might have no calves. But when it comes to those arms, he's doing at least 20% of things right.

Final Thoughts (Cliffs)

So what do you take away from all that? It's simple: do your homework and spend your time and effort on the 20% of the details that matter - that's Thinking. Don't waste your time sweating the 80% of the trivial details that make little or no difference - that's over-analyzing.

I don't pretend to have all the answers, and you should figure out what those "20%" things are for yourself by reading and thinking. But once you do, focus on that and don't let the "80%" of minutia derail you from what really matters.

allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) allonwatson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Very nice thread.

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like the point about following a "good routine" instead of a "perfect" one. Very important! There is no such thing as a "perfect" routine because everyone's body is different and we all have different body needs and capabilities. Dialing in to what your body needs is necessary for each person individually. Great post StickyMaker
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

lVlacDonald has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lVlacDonald has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting
    DECIDE, COMMIT, SUCCEED.

scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) scobo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Makes sense
    HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS SH!T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10) mymirrinpen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great post OP

GregSuperstar8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I agree wwith eeverythinh&everybody

Originally Posted by SquatTilYouDrop View Post
    What's the purpose of bb.com then?

Now I remember!

80 % supps sales and 20 % Lulz...

RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50) RGNxSUPREME will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Doing it right!

All of vox's topics are amazing. It's safe to admit that I am a total newb and after the past 3 weeks of fumbling around, pencil/keyboarding pushing and excel I was already getting tired of setting up an exact routine. After finally reading SOLID posts like this it is all beginning to make sense. I'm gonna do it right. I've read and read these stickey's and I'm finally heading in the right direction. Congrats Vox. You saved another newb!

azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50) azxangeles will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks bro i appreciate this info

jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50) jendzel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Another great thread! Just the reminder I needed after wasting all my time at work lurking these forums for trivial answers to trivial questions. Fundamentals. Fundamentals. Fundamentals

SteeltownKid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

When you are enthusiastic about bodybuilding, or any sport or hobby for that matter, you want to know everything you can about it. You want to know what's the best exercise, what rep range will give you an edge, how to best structure your split so that you eek out every gain that you can. This thirst for knowledge is a healthy one - and is a sign that you are thinking, that you care.

But it can also hold you back. With the wealth of information available, especially in the internet age, it's all too easy to get caught up in the minutia, to start wondering if this or that exercise will pack on the size better, whether XX supplement will be the difference between success and failure. The next thing you know, you're spending too much on supplements, switching up your routine every other week to use that new magic routine you read about, or getting discouraged over results that don't seem up to par with the promises of the muscle mags.

The 80/20 Rule

Dr. Joseph Juran, working on quality and management principles in the 1930's and 1940's observed a universal principle that he called the "vital few and trivial many", in which 20 percent of something is responsible for 80 percent of the results. This became known as the Pareto Principle, or the 80/20 rule. This rule means that in anything 20% is vital and 80% is trivial. For example, Juran observed that 20% of the people owned 80% of the wealth. Or that 20% of defects caused 80% of the problems. You can apply this rule to almost anything.

The value of the 80/20 rule is that it reminds you to focus on the 20% that matters. You should identify and focus on these things. So in bodybuilding, what are they? I would say that the 20% that matters includes:
    • Researching & following a good, fundamental, bodybuilding program. (Not a perfect one, it doesn't exist).
    • Following the rule of progression, and ensure that over time you are lifting more weight, more reps, or more sets.
    • Having good nutrition. Eating enough good stuff, and not too much bad stuff over the course of a day.
    Which basically means: Train. Eat. Rest. Repeat. Week in and week out. Focusing on the basics will give you 80% of your results.

So if that's the important 20%, what's the 80% that's trivial? Well in my opinion it's details like these:
    • If I don't get 30g of protein within half an hour after training, is my session wasted?

Etc. Etc. Etc. Honestly, that stuff doesn't make a difference. Or rather, if it does it makes a relatively small difference (20%); or only makes a difference for a relatively small few who are at the limits of their physical development. For most of us average Joes, it just doesn't matter! Sure, if you have a wrist issue, EZ curls may bump into that 20% of things that matter, but in general it doesn't make that much of a difference.

The muscle mags would like to convince you different, since they want you to continuously tune in to find out if you're doing everything right. If you're "in the know" about the latest "hollywood workout". Whether you're missing a miracle supplement that just got invented in a secret Swiss lab.

Objective Evidence

So how do we know this is true? Well, first of all look at the wide variety of workout programs, splits, exercise selection, training frequency, and equipment recommendations from various top bodybuilders over the years. Do they all agree? No. Do they recommend all the same things? Don't think so. Do they all train the same way? Nope. But it's not the 20% they disagree on, it's the 80%. Which stands to reason, since the 80% only makes a small difference, and most of that is individual anyway. What's right for one person is not always right for another.

But they all agree on the value of the big, compound movements. They all preach eating enough, eating right, getting enough protein, and having intensity in the gym. They all agree that results take hard work and consistency and a balanced workout routine. They agree on the 20%.

As further evidence that sometimes the small things don't matter: how often have you seen some dipstick in the gym using terrible form doing nothing but crappy curls and yet having jacked arms? It happens. Sure, he might get injured periodically. Sure, he might have no calves. But when it comes to those arms, he's doing at least 20% of things right.

Final Thoughts (Cliffs)

So what do you take away from all that? It's simple: do your homework and spend your time and effort on the 20% of the details that matter - that's Thinking. Don't waste your time sweating the 80% of the trivial details that make little or no difference - that's over-analyzing.

I don't pretend to have all the answers, and you should figure out what those "20%" things are for yourself by reading and thinking. But once you do, focus on that and don't let the "80%" of minutia derail you from what really matters.

Sick post bro, ill def be the first to admit that I over analyze my workouts. I do have a question though. I tend to over analyze how long I should workout compared to how I workout. Sometimes I feel like if I don't lift for an hour and a half, to 2 hours im not going to get results. Am I over analyzing and should stick to 45 minutes to an hour?
    -I am getting better gains, but have not seen any significant growth in muscle mass for some time now. Someone suggested that I was working out too long and over conditioning/exhausting my muscles vs getting a solid pump. Let me know what you think.

tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tomtrombla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The 80/20 Rule

Objective Evidence

Final Thoughts (Cliffs)

Learned all about the 80/20 rule here in business school.

JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JCOREBODY has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Jcore: Accelerated body transformation system (www.jcorebody.com)

Why It Works
    The Science Behind the System
    The JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation system is based on RAPID MUSCLE RESPONSE Training. It quickly stimulates your muscles to raise your metabolism to burn fat, through a special combination of strengthening and stabilizing movements. These movements are done in targeted 30-Second Result Blasts, which Fast Flow from one to the next. Done in 20-minute workout sets, these Result Blasts deliver much faster, much better weight loss and toning results than traditional cardio and strength training.

Here is the secret formula to JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation:
    Rapid Muscle Response
    + 30-Second Result Blasts
    + Fast Flow
    = Accelerated Body Transformation

What is Rapid Muscle Response? The JCORE Accelerated Body Transformation System stimulates Rapid Muscle Response by forcing YOUR brain to fire more rapidly, to get your muscles to respond more rapidly and make adjustments to your bodys position. These responses are motivated by challenges such as standing on one leg while performing other exercises. Similar to joint stability training and core strengthening, Rapid Muscle Response also has your brain tell your body to re-stabilize, by taking each joint and muscle through various angles and full ranges of motion. This means your muscles get worked from all angles, so they have no choice but to respond rapidly to burn fat and rebuild! And they get conditioned to work smart and burn even on your days off!

What are 30-Second Result Blasts? 30-Second Result Blasts are how Jay helps you get maximum results, as you change exercises every 30 seconds. Each exercise is designed to drive optimum results, burn more fat, and sculpt more lean muscle every 30 seconds you do it. This means, every 30 seconds you are seeing results!

What is Fast Flow? Jays workouts are sequenced in a Fast Flow, so you move seamlessly and efficiently between exercises, to burn more fat and reshape you from head to toe!

Thats Accelerated Body Transformation in action!

SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SoccerMuscle5 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like the 80/20 rule. I think this along with some good old fashioned common sense would be a great combo. ;-)
    No Excuses just results

Muscle Gauge Nutrition Rep

tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tiggyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Brilliant post mate! I study behaviour and I have found the same is true for any attempt at behaviour change too! When people are suffering from depression or anxiety, my usual advice is to change behaviour, change anything, it doesn't even matter how you do it, just change the behaviour you're having issues with, replace it with something else, anything else and see how you go

exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50) exwhyzee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rob112 View Post
    Wish I would have read this sooner! I keep feeling the more I read the more confusing it is. Awesome thread.
    this is how I feel. Everyone who has a great transformation their routines differ but still have the same main components. Very good read for a noob getting healthy again

MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MTII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely a good rule however I'm not sure it applies to bodybuildin so much as your body is constantly adapting so correct analysis and adjustments must be made as your body changes; the same 20% that got you results in the past won't be the same 20% that does in the future
    Http://www.malcolmtearsii.com - Contact me 2 become an MT2 Affiliate.
    Http://www.elite-personaltraining.com
    http://www.********.com/01MT2
    Http://www.metroflexgymsacramento.com
    Http://www.YouTube.com/eliteihpt

Team MuscleTech Athlete

Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Benhouse89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Love it. simple and effective.
    Yeah, I'm new...

basieman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why is it that you sometimes have to flex your back to take of the pressure of your spine? how does that work