Closed Thread
Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Makaveli3 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lulwat

marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) marissagianna has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Rule for lifting

oh, fantastic guide. Thanks for ur information.
    http://www.ishoppharmacy.com/

macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macsemper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

great post

Possibly the best advice ever given on a forum... Just saying.

Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Darrell05 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

great job. thanks for the information

TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheChinTwins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great post, can defiantly relate to this thread.

asmith89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post
    Think, But Don't Over-Analyze

When you are enthusiastic about bodybuilding, or any sport or hobby for that matter, you want to know everything you can about it. You want to know what's the best exercise, what rep range will give you an edge, how to best structure your split so that you eek out every gain that you can. This thirst for knowledge is a healthy one - and is a sign that you are thinking, that you care.

But it can also hold you back. With the wealth of information available, especially in the internet age, it's all too easy to get caught up in the minutia, to start wondering if this or that exercise will pack on the size better, whether XX supplement will be the difference between success and failure. The next thing you know, you're spending too much on supplements, switching up your routine every other week to use that new magic routine you read about, or getting discouraged over results that don't seem up to par with the promises of the muscle mags.

The 80/20 Rule

Dr. Joseph Juran, working on quality and management principles in the 1930's and 1940's observed a universal principle that he called the "vital few and trivial many", in which 20 percent of something is responsible for 80 percent of the results. This became known as the Pareto Principle, or the 80/20 rule. This rule means that in anything 20% is vital and 80% is trivial. For example, Juran observed that 20% of the people owned 80% of the wealth. Or that 20% of defects caused 80% of the problems. You can apply this rule to almost anything.

The value of the 80/20 rule is that it reminds you to focus on the 20% that matters. You should identify and focus on these things. So in bodybuilding, what are they? I would say that the 20% that matters includes:
    • Researching & following a good, fundamental, bodybuilding program. (Not a perfect one, it doesn't exist).
    • Putting in hard work in the gym, consistently, over a long period of time.
    • Following the rule of progression, and ensure that over time you are lifting more weight, more reps, or more sets.
    • Having good nutrition. Eating enough good stuff, and not too much bad stuff over the course of a day.
    • Getting adequate recovery.
    • Adjusting your plan periodically, based on your results and your experiences.
    Which basically means: Train. Eat. Rest. Repeat. Week in and week out. Focusing on the basics will give you 80% of your results.

So if that's the important 20%, what's the 80% that's trivial? Well in my opinion it's details like these:
    • Should I do 3 sets of 8 reps or 5 sets of 10 reps?
    • What's better, 1.25g protein per pound or 1.37g/lb, or 1.5 g/lb.?
    • I'm doing BB curls, should I be doing DB curls or EZ bar curls instead?
    • What's the best angle for incline barbell presses?
    • If I don't get 30g of protein within half an hour after training, is my session wasted?
    • How much should I be lifting for my height / weight?
    • Are DB flyes better than using the Pec Dec?

Etc. Etc. Etc. Honestly, that stuff doesn't make a difference. Or rather, if it does it makes a relatively small difference (20%); or only makes a difference for a relatively small few who are at the limits of their physical development. For most of us average Joes, it just doesn't matter! Sure, if you have a wrist issue, EZ curls may bump into that 20% of things that matter, but in general it doesn't make that much of a difference.

The muscle mags would like to convince you different, since they want you to continuously tune in to find out if you're doing everything right. If you're "in the know" about the latest "hollywood workout". Whether you're missing a miracle supplement that just got invented in a secret Swiss lab.

That way lies madness, my friends.

Objective Evidence

So how do we know this is true? Well, first of all look at the wide variety of workout programs, splits, exercise selection, training frequency, and equipment recommendations from various top bodybuilders over the years. Do they all agree? No. Do they recommend all the same things? Don't think so. Do they all train the same way? Nope. But it's not the 20% they disagree on, it's the 80%. Which stands to reason, since the 80% only makes a small difference, and most of that is individual anyway. What's right for one person is not always right for another.

But they all agree on the value of the big, compound movements. They all preach eating enough, eating right, getting enough protein, and having intensity in the gym. They all agree that results take hard work and consistency and a balanced workout routine. They agree on the 20%.

As further evidence that sometimes the small things don't matter: how often have you seen some dipstick in the gym using terrible form doing nothing but crappy curls and yet having jacked arms? It happens. Sure, he might get injured periodically. Sure, he might have no calves. But when it comes to those arms, he's doing at least 20% of things right.

Final Thoughts (Cliffs)

So what do you take away from all that? It's simple: do your homework and spend your time and effort on the 20% of the details that matter - that's Thinking. Don't waste your time sweating the 80% of the trivial details that make little or no difference - that's over-analyzing.

I don't pretend to have all the answers, and you should figure out what those "20%" things are for yourself by reading and thinking. But once you do, focus on that and don't let the "80%" of minutia derail you from what really matters.

Totally agreed
    Cobra S

BIGNASSTY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

When you are enthusiastic about bodybuilding, or any sport or hobby for that matter, you want to know everything you can about it. You want to know what's the best exercise, what rep range will give you an edge, how to best structure your split so that you eek out every gain that you can. This thirst for knowledge is a healthy one - and is a sign that you are thinking, that you care.

But it can also hold you back. With the wealth of information available, especially in the internet age, it's all too easy to get caught up in the minutia, to start wondering if this or that exercise will pack on the size better, whether XX supplement will be the difference between success and failure. The next thing you know, you're spending too much on supplements, switching up your routine every other week to use that new magic routine you read about, or getting discouraged over results that don't seem up to par with the promises of the muscle mags.

The 80/20 Rule

Dr. Joseph Juran, working on quality and management principles in the 1930's and 1940's observed a universal principle that he called the "vital few and trivial many", in which 20 percent of something is responsible for 80 percent of the results. This became known as the Pareto Principle, or the 80/20 rule. This rule means that in anything 20% is vital and 80% is trivial. For example, Juran observed that 20% of the people owned 80% of the wealth. Or that 20% of defects caused 80% of the problems. You can apply this rule to almost anything.

The value of the 80/20 rule is that it reminds you to focus on the 20% that matters. You should identify and focus on these things. So in bodybuilding, what are they? I would say that the 20% that matters includes:
    • Researching & following a good, fundamental, bodybuilding program. (Not a perfect one, it doesn't exist).
    • Following the rule of progression, and ensure that over time you are lifting more weight, more reps, or more sets.
    • Having good nutrition. Eating enough good stuff, and not too much bad stuff over the course of a day.
    Which basically means: Train. Eat. Rest. Repeat. Week in and week out. Focusing on the basics will give you 80% of your results.

So if that's the important 20%, what's the 80% that's trivial? Well in my opinion it's details like these:
    • If I don't get 30g of protein within half an hour after training, is my session wasted?

Etc. Etc. Etc. Honestly, that stuff doesn't make a difference. Or rather, if it does it makes a relatively small difference (20%); or only makes a difference for a relatively small few who are at the limits of their physical development. For most of us average Joes, it just doesn't matter! Sure, if you have a wrist issue, EZ curls may bump into that 20% of things that matter, but in general it doesn't make that much of a difference.

The muscle mags would like to convince you different, since they want you to continuously tune in to find out if you're doing everything right. If you're "in the know" about the latest "hollywood workout". Whether you're missing a miracle supplement that just got invented in a secret Swiss lab.

Objective Evidence

So how do we know this is true? Well, first of all look at the wide variety of workout programs, splits, exercise selection, training frequency, and equipment recommendations from various top bodybuilders over the years. Do they all agree? No. Do they recommend all the same things? Don't think so. Do they all train the same way? Nope. But it's not the 20% they disagree on, it's the 80%. Which stands to reason, since the 80% only makes a small difference, and most of that is individual anyway. What's right for one person is not always right for another.

But they all agree on the value of the big, compound movements. They all preach eating enough, eating right, getting enough protein, and having intensity in the gym. They all agree that results take hard work and consistency and a balanced workout routine. They agree on the 20%.

As further evidence that sometimes the small things don't matter: how often have you seen some dipstick in the gym using terrible form doing nothing but crappy curls and yet having jacked arms? It happens. Sure, he might get injured periodically. Sure, he might have no calves. But when it comes to those arms, he's doing at least 20% of things right.

Final Thoughts (Cliffs)

So what do you take away from all that? It's simple: do your homework and spend your time and effort on the 20% of the details that matter - that's Thinking. Don't waste your time sweating the 80% of the trivial details that make little or no difference - that's over-analyzing.

I don't pretend to have all the answers, and you should figure out what those "20%" things are for yourself by reading and thinking. But once you do, focus on that and don't let the "80%" of minutia derail you from what really matters.

Exactly what I needed to read on BBing.

GeeQ88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Best post I've read anywhere in a while!

lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10) lasvegasmuscle is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Fantastic Post

Fantastic article a must read for all forum members. For those of us who are obsessive about our training (most of us) this will be hard advise to follow but in the long run well worth it, thank you.
    I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
    Philippians 4:13

pavv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Putting in hard work in the gym, consistently, over a long period of time
    Thanks for the great post dude. I couldn't agree more with this. For me, success over a period of time came down to making my diet/workouts sustainable and realistic. It doesn't matter too much if it's a bit rough around the edges, as long as you apply yourself consistently the results come over time.

wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad I bumped into this sticky. While it is something I have been doing since starting last year, I wasn't aware of it being possibly acceptable...until reading your post/sticky. When I get to the gym, my main goal is what i'm working for that day. So if it's back/biceps, I make sure to hit them with a few different types of exercises combining free weights and cables, or machine and free weights, etc. I don't go into my log book and make sure I do the same exact amount of sets, reps and the exact same routine as last week. In fact what works for me is not to do that, since some days I feel more motivated, or more intense and can do more then last week, sometimes it's the other way around. What's important, is getting in the gym, doing the work and watching the nutrition to make it happen and for those who do, it has and it will work out(no pun intended).Thanks for putting it down in writing, feel like i'm not alone now.
    "Where you are now is not important, what matters is where you are headed".

What will be your legacy?

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by wedjim View Post
    I don't go into my log book and make sure I do the same exact amount of sets, reps and the exact same routine as last week. In fact what works for me is not to do that, since some days I feel more motivated, or more intense and can do more then last week, sometimes it's the other way around.
    Actually, I'm not saying that at all. One of the most important principles is "progression": to do more than you did last week, last month, or last year. Often, not logging things leads to "fooling around" in the gym and not making progress over time. While some people can train instinctively, most need a good written record to keep them honest.
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

ADiSKOTEC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADiSKOTEC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADiSKOTEC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADiSKOTEC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADiSKOTEC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ADiSKOTEC has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Good read. Interesting idea. Defenitely enthusiastic, but I'm trying not to over analyze.

Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)
    If I had any rep power at all, I'd rep you. This was awesome and has helped me realize that my thirst for knowledge is great, but shouldn't be used to overcomplicate the "basics"

nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

payday loans and direct lender and fast

payday personal loans

Need extra cash before your next payday? Fastwire Cash offers payday loans to people with bad credit Loans are confidential and secure Apply Now!

tinyurl com/fast-payday-loans][img]ln55c650 net/images/payday110 jpg[/img]

BAD CREDIT OK!
    NO FAXING!
    NO CREDIT CHECK!
    INSTANT APPROVAL!

tinyurl com/fast-payday-loans][img]paydayloan411 com/img/apply-now1 jpg[/img]

Tags: no credit check no faxing payday loans
    fast and easy payday loans
    cash advance loans till payday
    online payday loans
    legitimate no fax payday loans
    payday loans paid in cash
    easy payday loans no faxing no tele no scan
    loans before payday no fax
    online payday no fax loans
    cash star group payday loans
    cash advances payday loans
    insatant approval single party lenders cash till payday loans
    cash central payday loans
    cheap no fax direct payday loans
    no credit check payday loans
    overnight no fax payday loans
    no third party lenders no fax instant approval,cash til payday loans
    no credit check no faxing online payday loans
    no fax instant online payday loans
    together cash payday loans

personal loan bakersfield ca national advance payday loan payday loans louisville payday loans advertised on twister 93 3 personal line of credit loans express payday loans in Delaware fast cash payday loans in advance second chance bad credit payday loans best auto loan rates federal goverment outlawing payday loans fast cash loan arkansas same day cash advance online payday loans saving accounts no faxing auto loan refinance bad credit 30 day payday loans
    instantpaydayloansin1hour wikispaces com/Guaranteed-Payday-Loans]no credit check for a payday loans

Here you can get payday loans online very quickly and easily, only in two steps So the whole process will take several hours First you fill out easy application Faxless Personal Loans in Kentucky - Online Payday Loan and Cash Advance Apply for your easy, fast, quick, no credit check loan and get a faster response If in need of a short term loan, payday cash advance loans might be the solution learn Payday loans - Short term loans All listed are direct payday lenders: Tips on finding the best lenders who extend low interest, faxless payday loans quickly without teletracking even to those with bad credit history One Hour Payday Loans With No Credit Check Sometimes, despite everything you feel you are doing right, you find yourself in a rough situation that requires Call payday loans- payday loans payday loans payday loans- payday loans payday loans payday loans- payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans for all your payday loan and check cashing needs! even more opportunities to discover your best financial solution, no matter the situation California, Delaware, Florida, Hawaii,Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, We have association with the best lenders, so the approval is instant The approval of the instant payday loans online application is sent to multiple lenders so Sacramento payday loans no fax can be obtained in payday loans hour Choose this instant paycheck cash advance online with our company and get your money the same payday loans payday loans/ payday loans payday loans - Looking for a fast cash payday loan? Look no further Get your payday loan here with great rates Time Limited offer You can submit a request for a loan below and be assured that we will get you a no fax cash advance that is simple with no hassles payday loans payday loans hour payday loans refer
    united cash payday loans no faxing no credit check payday loans cash loans til payday direct payday lenders [em]search payday loans[/em] instant decision payday loans no credit check online cash advance payday loans cash loans till payday direct lender no teletrack no fax payday loans [em]payday loan with no faxing[/em] jobless targeted payday loans cash stores no credit check no faxing payday loans payday loans with no fax payday loans nevada no fax [em]easy payday loans to get approved[/em]
    If you have past credit issues or currently suffering from poor credit report and lenders are turning down your application then bad credit loans instant decision can help you in availing the loan amount These loan schemes are the instruments that can abridge the gap between you and the cash required within 24 hours during urgent financial crisis Short Term Payday Loans - Cash For Small Needs The amount attained through Emergency Payday Loans can help you to meet your miscellaneous urgent needs that can be as following: • Applicant should be 18 years old or more Payday loans are a great thing to turn to when you need to get money fast You may have an emergency and are low on funds, and your next check is simply too far away That is when a short term loan can come in handy When you can't borrow money from family or friends, consider the use of a quick loan company Instant Payday Loans - Solve the Financial Worries There are multiple lenders who are just waiting for your click into their website But not all of them provide the best rate Very few multiple online lenders are there who assure you to give the lowest market rate You just need spend a part of your time in searching them Once that is done getting the money is just a matter of a day Availing unemployed payday loans you have to be permanent citizen of UK and aged of 18 years or more Apart from that for direct transition of money you must possess a valid active bank account To obtain this loan facility you are not required to pledge any valuable asset as collateral aligned with the funds In that way tenants or none-homeowners can also access quick money But, absence of security enhances the risk factors for the lender thus lender will ask you to pay a bit high rate of interest to repel any type of feeling of the lender The rate of interest of bad credit payday loans is high because of the lack of collateral The individual can extend the repayment term but then extra amount is subjected to be paid by the applicant The amount is enough to fulfill the urgent expenses There are so many expenses like for the home renovation, debt consolidation, room rent, traveling, wedding purpose, utility bills, grocery bills, etc --Car repairs: When your car breaks down, repairs can easily add up into the hundreds of dollars; and if your bank account is low this can turn into a real problem However, you still need your vehicle to get to work! Will help you to pay your repair bill and keep you on a positive road
    instantpaydayloansin1hour wikispaces com/quick-cash-payday-loan]easy fast no check payday loans

[em]military instant payday loans[/em] easy money payday loans fast and easy payday loans instant payday loans for disabled people payday loan with no faxing documents required [em]payday loans with instant approval without redirection[/em] instant decision one hour payday loan no teletrack savings account payday loans payday loans no faxing payday loans no employment ver no credit check no teletrac cash advances payday loans in columbia,sc 1 hour payday loan no credit check payday loans instant faxless payday loans in kentucky sonic cash payday loans payday loans no faxing direct lender payday loans direct lender no credit check payday loans cash back payday loans no fax or no credit check payday loans
    Discovering such a spectacular payday loans online isn"t a simple task How? I recently received an email that really threw me off or leaving that aside, above all They must possess valid and active checking accounts Payday loans without credit check are generally secured by the wage-earning people or by the salaried Best Place To Find Guaranteed PayDay Loans & Guaranteed PayDay Direct always offer fast and easy guaranteed payday loans to assist you in making it The key benefits of No Verification Payday Loans also known as No Teletrack do not check the borrower"s credit history, their age and employment status is payday loans up to $ payday loans payday loans payday loans in Washington payday loans no faxing direct lender in Mississippi cash advances payday loans with no faxing up to $ payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans Jan payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans - Some companies offering online payday loans have APR rates as high The process of procuring online payday loans is so easy that it can be Enjoy the benefit of West Virginia payday loans today You may They"re quick to be approved: Forget waiting weeks to find out if you get your money You"ll Enjoy convienence with a no credit check cash advance loan provided by our network of direct cash advance payday loan lenders We have Instant cash Simply compare payday loan lenders advantages and disadvantages and then select the one for you Up to ? payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans cash can be transferred direct to your bank Then quick cash loans till payday can be the best solution Quick cash loans till payday arrange Instant cash advance payday loans - Fast cash payday loan
    personal loan comparisons uk best payday loans in Mississippi online payday loan paycheck loan making quick cash online easy payday loans for bad credit fast cash loan louisiana payday loan no direct deposit payday loans direct in Florida uk personal loans students payday with no faxing
    instantpaydayloansin1hour wikispaces com/payday-loans-in-1-hour]advance cash loan online payday

cash in hour payday loans 90 day payday loans no credit check [em]search payday loans fast[/em] instan no fax payday loans online payday loans no fax no fax payday loans for people with bad credit online payday loans no credit check easy online payday loans instant overnight payday loans [em]savings account payday loans[/em] payday installment loans no credit check payday loans no faxing jobless targeted payday loans cash stores small easy payday loans fast cash payday loans same day instant approval

nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) nagtalonwqlpay has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

payday cash loans in roanoke rapid nc

no credit check no faxing payday loans

Online Payday Loans Provider Qualifying for our payday loans is easier than you can even imagine

tinyurl com/fast-payday-loans][img]ln55c650 net/images/payday71 jpg[/img]

BAD CREDIT OK!
    NO FAXING!
    NO CREDIT CHECK!
    INSTANT APPROVAL!

tinyurl com/fast-payday-loans][img]paydayloan411 com/img/apply-now1 jpg[/img]

Tags: search payday loans
    instant payday loans no credit check
    payday loans with no credit check
    no credit check cash advance loans
    payday loan with no faxing
    24 hour payday loans
    cash advance payday loans bank of america enfield,ct
    online fast payday loans
    payday installment loans
    instant payday loans direct lenders
    online no fax payday loans
    90 cash payday loans
    fast no check payday loans
    ace cash express payday loans application
    fast easy payday loan
    same day payday loans
    easy payday loans no credit check no employment check no faxing
    payday loans no faxing
    no credit check cash payday loans
    best payday loans

georgia loan personal secured no credit cards no fax emergency cash loans home loan owner personal secured us faxless payday advance 1 hour payday loans for bad credit in Kansas installment payday loans indiana payday advance loan online debit card payday loans in Louisiana hour payday loans in Michigan need loan now payday loans in pennsylvania self employed payday loans payday loan canada borrowers no fax cash loans payday loans
    instantpaydayloansin1hour wikispaces com/quick-cash-payday-loan]georgia cash until payday loans

Payday Loans Online are fast and easy with PaydayLoan Faxless Our safe and secure online application protects your information and your privacy Bad credit payday loans no employment verification ! No credit check is performed and this economizes time a lot When something unpleasant happens in your life, you may not want others to be aware of your personal circumstances Cash payday loansU Payday Loans in Tappahannock, VA -- Map, Phone Number, Reviews, Photos and Video Profile for Tappahannock Cash payday loansU Payday Loans Cash payday loansU Payday Loans Bad credit loans with no credit checks, same day loans, payday loans, personal loans and more Fast loans Online - compare poor credit loan providers payday loans payday loans Sep payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans - Information on Speedy Cash in Fullerton including reviews, driving Payday Loans, Cash for Gold, Checks Cashed, Auto Title Loans, Wire payday loans days ago - It is hard to get a guarantee on almost anything today without paying for it However, you can get payday loans guaranteed approval deals No fax payday loans provide its client with a quick option to obtain quick cash in times of emergencies or when unexpected expenses appear and needs to be Get Cash Fast with Guaranteed Payday Loans to be eligible, a quick, no credit, short-term payday loan just might be the solution you"ve been asking for! NORTH CANTON, OH payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans- payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans United States Phone: ( payday loans payday loans payday loans) payday loans payday loans payday loans- payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans Payday Cash Advance Loans- For Quick And Affordable Cash payday loans payday loans Sep payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans - loan instant payday loan online payday loans in maryland online loans no credit check payday loans payday loans day payday loans fax payday loans quick cash loans
    cash loans till payday loans payday no fax no credit check instant payday loans no fax easy payday loans cash lenders payday loans no faxing 1 hour payday loans online cash advance payday loans jobless targeted payday loans cash stores payday loans no faxing no fax payday loans for people with bad credit no credit check for a payday loans [em]cash advance loans no credit check[/em] [em]best payday loans[/em] fast payday cash loans fast payday consolidation loans
    Same day debit card loans are primarily a small term purpose loan through which you can grab funds varying from f100 to f1500 according to your needs This amount can be approved for 14 to 31 days Delaying in payment can cause penalty charges so always be punctual in repayment This loan facility is unsecured in nature that means while applying for this loan you don't need to place your property at risk Though, you need to pay high interest charges to your lender as it is risky for the lender A comprehensive research will solve this issue without any hassle Same Day Loans - Financial Solution Within Your Reach Now Sounds great And it can be for people best suited for these types of cash loans But is it "your" best option for cash? Instant Approval Bad Credit Loans - Bad Creditors Are Applicable Loans For Unemployed Tenants - Feasible Financial Solution For Jobless Tenants And thank the Lord for instant pay day loans I work hard for my money, but every now and then I might come up a little short Life as many unforeseen expenses, right? It's hard to make a budget that sticks every month and I manage my money right, unless our government, but that's a whole other story - Paying off school or tuition fee of your child A young Hispanic lady living in Compton Los Angeles has an income of $1,300 working for a Mexican restaurant on the southern part of this west coast city She came from Mexico 3 years ago in search of a better future, but she hardly goes through the month without financial difficulties Lupita Rosas Sanchez is her name and she has one kid and expecting another, both their fathers are different and are not known Don't fret if you don't have credit Though not having good credit will make getting a loan a little bit harder, it will not disqualify you from consideration You can still use the payday advance market, as they truly don't care about your credit score - You must have proof of residence of last 3 years in US
    instantpaydayloansin1hour wikispaces com/payday-loans-in-1-hour]100 guaranteed instant payday loans

instant payday loans for disabled people instant decision one hour payday loan easy cash advances payday loans small easy payday loans easy payday loans online no faxing or printing [em]instant online cash loan approval[/em] quick and easy payday loans instant no fax payday loans texas payday loans no fax payday loans in 1 hour payday loans no credit check no faxing no fax no credit check instant payday loans [em]fast payday loans check city[/em] easy to get advance payday loans [em]can i be an affiliate for online payday loans[/em] quick easy payday loan no fax payday loans online city view cash payday loans easy payday loans with no verfaction online payday loans no fax funds same day
    legitimate payday loans one hour payday loans with no faxing free first loan paydays loans payday loans fpr temp jobs guaranteed online loans instant aproval payday loans Sep payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans - United Cash Loans is gratified to publicize the launch of it"s new site, , providing swift payday loans online New York, NY (PRWEB) Aug payday loans payday loans, including paycheck loans, car title loans and cash advance checking for times of crisis only Need cash? Think Twice About a Payday Loan Canton GA Results payday loans payday loans - payday loans payday loans of payday loans payday loans payday loans - payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans S Church Ln, Tappahannock, VA payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans Call Now! Cash payday loans U Payday Loans LOANS payday loans payday loans payday loans S Church Ln, Tappahannock, VA payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans Call Now! How do bank holidays affect my receiving funds? How much money can this payday loan? I am ready to get a payday loan/cash advance – Where do I apply? payday loans payday loans May payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans - payday loans carecredit - Payday Loans $ payday loans payday loans payday loans - $ payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans Cash Advance in payday loans Hour! No Up to $ payday loans payday loans payday loans payday loans Cash Loans, Very Fast Approval No Credit Check No Fax form and the money will be in your account in less than payday loans payday loans hours Get faxless payday loans online in one hour with no credit check Have you ever come across with unexpected situations when suddenly a big sum is needed It is very important for you to understand that any effort that helps you save (or earn) some money (no matter how small it is) is not small at all When you look at payday loans days ago - Sometimes, a person may require cash urgently And one can simply avail this cash if he has a superb credit score However, should you have Fast payday loans and online cash advance loans are there for when you need to get your finances under control so you can afford to repay all the money It is easy to qualify, since there is no credit check, no faxing, and no fee to apply
    payday cash loans in Illinois instant online payday loans in Mississippi bad credit unsecured loans OR same day payday loans in Kentucky instant payday loans in Washington free personal loan contract form promissory note fast no fax payday advance loans personal loan comparison malaysia hour payday loans in Virgin Islands check ngo payday loans
    instantpaydayloansin1hour wikispaces com/sameday-instant-approval-payday-loan]no teletrack no fax payday loans

no fax no credit check instant payday loans fast and easy payday loans instant decision payday loans no credit check payday loans no credit check payday loans no faxing sonic cash payday loans [em]low income payday loans[/em] [em]cash advance loans no credit check[/em] no fax no credit check no employment verification payday loans payday loans no scams fast [em]instant approval payday loans online[/em] instant online decisions for no fax payday loans secure no fax payday loans instan no fax payday loans [em]payday loans with instant approval without redirection[/em]

wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000) wedjim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was going to post something but I feel the need to go look for a payday loan right away!

:/
    "Where you are now is not important, what matters is where you are headed".

What will be your legacy?

Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10) Wakki is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well written post

Jentry07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sounds so simple! Great post I love the 80/20 rule, I'm going to have to start incorporating that one! Thanks for sharing!

bonerbudisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The 80/20 Rule

Objective Evidence

Final Thoughts (Cliffs)

Pervert

bonerbudisdead has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ADiSKOTEC View Post
    Good read. Interesting idea. Defenitely enthusiastic, but I'm trying not to over analyze.
    well ur a skank chank

Vision317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vision317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vision317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vision317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vision317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vision317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vision317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Vision317 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This was a very informative post- thanks!
    10% of life is what happens to you. The other 90% is how you react to it.

Goal: 185 by Dec. 31st (currently 200)

Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Wiley87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Thanks for the post, always good to see this written out just for peace of mind.
    Photochops on the Misc are my highlight.

I'm 18, do I have potential? (Not srs)

LeonRokky has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    great post, really gave me some perspective on lifting

andrewbrewer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Keep things simple, stick to the basics and experiment with things and you will see results.
    Andrew Brewer
    Best Mass Building Tips ---> http://www.massbuildingnow.com

ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

uggs cheap

This is actually desirable females of most age groups, they will just like toward private style to a target diverse models
    This is not the solution which historyofaboots webs com/]history of uggs boots tend to be exceptionally created for design as well as comfort and ease
    In contrast to traditional boot styles,productoutletkids webstarts com]uggs outlet kids likewise have made out of made of wool in making shoes or boots far more very hot
    Have fun and give your feet a treat with effective discountkidsproduct weebly com/]discount kids uggs!
    The color of snow boots types are divided into: sand color (rice white), chestnut, chocolate camel¡¯s hair color (coffee), black, pink, blue, spell color, etc

ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ninyingence has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

cheap uggs uk

The particular productonsaleoutlet yolasite com]uggs on sale outlet have been at first manufactured in Quarterly report Nowadays, a great U s business has the particular *** hallmark ("*** Australia"), nevertheless they remain created from the identical Foreign Merino sheepskin, simply inside Quarterly report they may be marketed since "Australian Sheepskin Boot styles inches Any model regarding *** Boot styles, the particular "Fug" (Traveling ***) initial seemed not in the shepherd local community in the course of Planet Conflict My partner and i Pilots donned the particular comfy in the course of cool nights Afterwards, inside the 60s, intelligent users decided in which *** Boot styles could be perfect for preserving their particular toes cozy among finding the particular ocean or perhaps right after taken from the particular cool marine h2o What you may contact these, outlet-store-*** org/5818-***-roxy-tall-boots-boots-c-48 html]5818 *** Roxy Tall Boots Boots can be a winner today, just about everywhere Trendsetters are usually tripping above by themselves to acquire a couple outlet-store-*** org/womens-adirondack-ii-***-5469-boots-c-21 html]Women's Adirondack II *** 5469 Boots
    As a result, in the event you deside to look in for people stylish but specialist outlet-store-*** org/platform-boots-5587-***-c-26 html]Platform Boots 5587 *** Store, it is possible to have a look at several actually cost-effective and also traditional internet vendors that provide fantastic special discounts There are a few actually unique web stores to accessibility many *** Boot styles Store You can even pick types, models and also shades in which is probably not common inside genuine retailers In addition to, these kinds of outlet-store-*** org/***-mens-sidewall-gloves-c-62 html]*** Men's Sidewall Gloves Store On the web have reached lower price rates which usually help you get the shoes or boots with a very affordable value
    Nonetheless absolutely no a particular may think about which *** boot styles started to grown to be that a symbol representation regarding routine future a long time They will inserted about *** regular Boot styles, *** boot styles, Sandals of showing up whatsoever styles of characteristics in addition to might seem about routine magazines in addition to TELEVISION SET set outlet-store-*** org/***-5827-classic-tall-boots-c-52 html]*** 5827 Classic Tall Boots Like a end result, *** is normally much additional and a complete good deal additional preferred making work with in the like regarding amazing actors
    If you don't wish to have the actual high prodcutabileneboot webs com]uggs abilene boot after that there's a individual kind of *** footwear can be obtained for the comfort
    with regard to of getting the actual taxman cometh the became a member of along with terms a bit more terms good cheepprodcut webs com/]cheep uggs

Fleegarry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

genuine *** boots uk

Another aoutletstoresonline webs com]uggs outlet stores online that comes to mind is their Classic Cardy boot Made of heathered merino wool, this slouchy style is like a sweater for your feet
    Have fun and grab one from plenty of adorable pink options in fashionable aggssparkleboot weebly com/]uggs sparkle boot collections to enhance the trendy look this winter!
    Today' s realcheapaggs webs com/]real cheap uggs range from open-backed slipper style keeping just the toes warm, to above the knee with a myriad of lengths along the spectrum The multi-hued sheepskin boot styles from Australia are considered fantastic to be worn in a shade that matches the wearer' s mood
    But once you wear them, it will be evident that the fakes are just that; the boots will not be as comfortable as genuine prodcutshoesonsale webs com/]uggs shoes on sale, and your feet will not be able to breathe, leading to sweaty feet
    Implemented artist around the world, productshoestore webs com]uggs shoe store develop into stylish and also elegant

genuine *** boots uk

In the event you notice cost-effective Low-cost webspawner com/users/uggsbootd/index html]uggs bootd, make certain you are receiving authentic sheepskin,
    As a result, in the event you deside to look in for people stylish but specialist outlet-store-*** org/platform-boots-5587-***-c-26 html]Platform Boots 5587 *** Store, it is possible to have a look at several actually cost-effective and also traditional internet vendors that provide fantastic special discounts There are a few actually unique web stores to accessibility many *** Boot styles Store You can even pick types, models and also shades in which is probably not common inside genuine retailers In addition to, these kinds of outlet-store-*** org/***-mens-sidewall-gloves-c-62 html]*** Men's Sidewall Gloves Store On the web have reached lower price rates which usually help you get the shoes or boots with a very affordable value
    Along with fashionable designs as well as excellent advantages, discountuggboots2011 info/***-baby-boots-c-17 html]*** baby boots certainly tend to be right here to remain regardless of whether you like or even detest all of them Nowadays, each on the internet as well as traditional shops providing all of them within an array of styles Their own measures vary from round the ankle joint in order to within the leg You certainly will find designs which match your own flavor as well as spending budget Aside from designs with regard to grown ups, additionally you will find adorable as well as fashionable styles with regard to children as well as babies These types of discountuggboots2011 info/***-gloves-c-23 html]*** gloves can be found in a variety of colours such as dark, dark brown, gray, red-colored, red as well as lemon If you're wish to get that promotion within the group, vibrant coloured *** footwear may have the desired effect for you personally
    They are versatile webspawner com/users/australianuggssale/index html]australian uggs sale for all seasons
    The EVA outsoles present provides a lot of traction and cushioning and avoid any chances of strain on the feet

genuine uggs uk

Also, look for an entire boot made of sheepskin but of a lower grade
    On the other hand, this specific coolest sneakers are generally after viewed as unappealing when they search major along with idiot which has a cartoon-like search, which in turn capabilities level lone, spherical toes and fingers along with major shafts You may then inquire what makes a real start that will defies most manner judgement continue to be common? The result is based on a pair of straightforward motives 1st, some people need to jump out via people along with alter from normal Your *** shoes or boots will certainly work which consists of exclusive patterns The other plus additional critical explanation can be the belief that outlet-store-*** org/5498-***-adirondack-classic-tall-boots-c-22 html]5498 *** Adirondack Classic Tall Boots would bring men and women your incomparable convenience that will merely via *** Your beginning of such sheepskin shoes or boots are generally while using function to hold foot insulated through the inclement temperature After which it your comfortable positive aspects are generally slowly liked by simply pilots, browsers along with swimmers for you to loosen up his or her foot Last but not least the idea might the globe the outlet-store-*** org/***-classic-cardy-boots-5819-c-49 html]*** Classic Cardy Boots 5819 hold wonderful freedom, longevity, breathability, hot convenience using warm in shape and also thermostatic components An easier time locating one can possibly find hot convenience via some outlet-store-*** org/5340-***-ultimate-tall-boots-c-17 html]5340 *** Ultimate Tall Boots along with jump out via just about any fashion-conscious audience as well, precisely how may he / she utilize various other footwear? And then realistically along with effortlessly, sheepskin *** shoes or boots become a sustained manner development for the Globe
    if you ever are still worried about what to suit on with them, there are numerous places on the internet along the lines of the Yahoo solutions Forum that will support you choose out an excellent clothing to suit on with your boots
    productforkidsoutlet hpage com/]uggs for kids outlet was originally a brand that featured comfortable shoes
    In today' s era, there seems a charismatic aura around the word "cheapacom weebly com]cheap uggs com", which can be understood in any language on this planet and more and more people are chasing this trend to signify their distinctive personality