Closed Thread
    Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50) Vultira will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool Factoring in drinking or a night of drinking into a teen's diet

Hey guys. Like some teens, I'm 19 and a freshmen in college. I don't party or drink nearly as much as all of my friends, and I definitely don't eat like them. I don't because I don't want to look like them. So many of my friends have already put on weight from nights of drinking beer after beer, and while i'm sure it's a ton of fun, that's not worth it to me.

With that said, college is something that happens once in a lifetime, and I can't afford to sacrifice some stuff for developing my physique. I need to find a happy medium between the two, which I think is possible. A night a weekend, or maybe one night every two weeks of drinking. That drinking not consisting of beer, just maybe 6 shots of vodka plus a chase of diet coke.

Now my question is, how do I factor this into my diet? Often times i know when I'm going to drink ahead of time. Is it a better idea to do an HIIT workout a few hours before I'm going to drink, and then one the next day? Should I eat less that day to plan for the calories? And should the eating less lead to me reaching the buzz quicker, thus lowering the amount of calories I'm consuming?

It's been discussed, but how do you factor a night out with your friends into your diet?
    Conviction is stronger than doubt

iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    id be more worried about the alcohol affecting ur gainz brah..