Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dark-m is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by getmesweaty View Post
    omg..did i just give a laugh to a mod?? must be my lucky night!!
    answer my question lol

how small was he

oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000) oohhhyeah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dark-m View Post
    answer my question lol

how small was he
    this
    +***~~~___MISC Anti-*******ry Crew___~~~***+

•••MeanGirls€rew•••

Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jacksonson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by melissa View Post
    How do I tell it is not going to work out without hurting him? Me and my boyfriend are good together and he is everything I want in a man but his penis is extremely small. We tried having sex before and it would not even reach the an inch into my vagina. I am so discouraged, I really do like him and care for him and I want to be with him but I don't think I will get the satisfaction in the future. I actually think I will end up cheating on him if I stay with him. I don't know what to do. I really don't know how to tell him that his penis is too small for me.
    I had to find out through the ****ing MISC? You're a ****ing bitch, we're done. FUKCIN DONEZO.

frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10) frawg is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "

"since it is pretty obvious this is a joke but lots of guys r reading it (maybe cuz they r worried about size) i gotta post that the smallest i have been with was the absolute best ever..."

Just goes to show you, it's not how deep you fish, but how you wiggle the worm !!!

Supp Free: Seriously Talawandaballa's Avatar
    Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50) Talawandaballa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do I tell it is not going to work out without hurting him? Me and my boyfriend are good together and he is everything I want in a man but his penis is extremely small. We tried having sex before and it would not even reach the an inch into my vagina. I am so discouraged, I really do like him and care for him and I want to be with him but I don't think I will get the satisfaction in the future. I actually think I will end up cheating on him if I stay with him. I don't know what to do. I really don't know how to tell him that his penis is too small for me.
    ذربايجان ديلی MISC Strength Crew ذربايجان ديلی

"Well i already did some prohormones. i actually weight like 142 now."

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    omg..did i just give a laugh to a mod?? must be my lucky night!!
    yup
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50) getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50) getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50) getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50) getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50) getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50) getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50) getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50) getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50) getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50) getmesweaty will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    answer my question lol

how small was he
    sorry i got so excited excited seeing a mod in here...haha

like tiny, under 4 and not even as wide as my tongue...and yes i even have pics for comparison but they wont be shared here

Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Hnter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sorry i got so excited excited seeing a mod in here...haha

like tiny, under 4 and not even as wide as my tongue...and yes i even have pics for comparison but they wont be shared here
    was he asian?

melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by axeonfire View Post
    lmao, someone sent my buddy the exact same pic as you and she claimed to live in Hamilton (Canada)....the obvious troll, is trollingly obvious
    I took the pictures on my BodySpace this week and I haven't uploaded them to my MySpace yet. You're clearly a lying sociopath.

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my bf's penis is really big. u mad?
    but where is female misc? pls tell me

*NC is the only way crew*
    *positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

wewe kama wavulana little GEN-ButtNaked's Avatar
    GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GEN-ButtNaked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^i lold

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uh oh how big how big, was he like a peanut?

(im pretty big btw sheet)
    watcher her come back and say 7 inches or some ****

oh and n b4 350
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) melissa is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by missalexx View Post
    Do you want to share him with me ?

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missalexx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    im an only child im not good at sharing.

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

Starting Weight: 136 lbs Panabol's Avatar
    Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Panabol is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe he just can't get it up for you
    Rep Back 2k+ only

MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500) MuscleStuck is not very helpful. (-500)
    lmao

BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffR1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Baby I told you that you need to stop talking about us on here...

bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bitty_bish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only thing better would be if it were detachable...lol

Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    hahaha this is true

*positive crew*
    *born without a thyroid*
    *I survived 3/2/16*

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my penis is only 2 inches

from the ground

Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post

from the ground
    u measurin yo penis while u on yo stomach brah?

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    unaware of a friday qoute brah?

suspicioushippoissuspicious.jpeg

Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Attaus is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bitty_bish View Post
    hahaha this is true
    oohh.. I get it.. you don't know how to make sandwiches?

suspicioushippoissuspicious.jpeg
    that is really hard to say........

Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fozzy13 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    5.5 reporting in!

SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SirTerrythe3rd is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

from the ground
    Not from Friday. lol.

It's from Booty Call and Jaime Fox says it.

KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KellysBody90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How big is really big to you?