Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    RobotPie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the comments all, got a yeast infection so most sweetners are off the table for a while so I have not been able to take pre workouts and it has hurt my workouts.

Will give the honey badger a go. The other positive was I can use their sweetner in my daily diet.

The negative is I have a heap of pre and post work outs going to waste.

DarthPancakes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Heffman3 View Post
    Anyone know of and Pre Workout supplements with no aspartame or sucralose? I might consider any with Stevia. please let me know.

Also with low amounts of Aspartic Acid and Phenylalanine.
    The only pre-workout I've found so far that I can actually drink is Twinlab Clean Series pre-workout (natural citrus flavour). I hate the taste and effects of artificial sweetners and this stuff actually gives me a boost and doesn't make me gag in disgust. Absolutely love it.

Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tjgoa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would like to bump this thread to see if anyone knows of any new products that came out since then -- I'm looking for one without caffeine in it as well.

YoDjEnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoDjEnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoDjEnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoDjEnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoDjEnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YoDjEnt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Legion - Pulse

Legion - Pulse: great PWO.. not cheap, but 1 scoop does it for me (2 scoops recommended)

SCAshworth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

no artificial sweetener protein

Anyone know of and Pre Workout supplements with no aspartame or sucralose? I might consider any with Stevia. please let me know.

I found a protein blend on Amazon I like. Natural vanilla and stevia. It's called Premium Protein Blend, by Muscle Feast

kathysp32 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking About time

I have been using About Time preworkout and protein powder for almost a year. No sucrolose, made with Stevia. Protein powder low cal, low fat and low carbs, several flavors and not bad tasting. The preworkout is not bad either, only two flavors watermelon and passion fruit, only place I can find it at is lucky vitamins. I prefer the watermelon over the passion fruit, not going to say its amazing or anything but the flavor isnt bad, could be better but no carbs, no fat, no calories and main thing NO SUCROLOSE. The things I did not want in my supplements since I count every macro.

s8472 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    VINTAGE BLAST - The First Two-Stage Pre-Workout Supplement by Old School Labs - available on Amazon, uses Stevia, All-Natural Flavors & Sweeteners, usual allergy warning.

jreyder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I use SLAP nutrition. They aren't sold in major stores for the most part. Just a few. But they're natural- haven't used their pre workout though. I stick to their BCAAs and protein.

Registered User TheBigGuyRyback's Avatar
    TheBigGuyRyback is on a distinguished road. (+10)

The entire Feed Me More Nutrition line uses Stevia and other natural flavors and no aspartame and no sucralose. Check them out at FeedMeMore.com

pravijn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Finally decided to eliminate all sucralose in my diet, and had to drop jym pre jym

Switching to Do Vitamins pre-workout

pravijn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Also going to start combining and making my own using Bulk Supplements through Amazon

dolloff33 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No Artificial Sweeteners????????????????

Originally Posted by zaner42 View Post
    Jack3d by USP labs. Has no artificial sweeteners, colors or fillers. 100% natural flavoring with no sugar. Contains only ingredients that you need such as creatine mono, beta alanine, AAKG, caffeine, etc. Hands down the best pre workout supplement I have found.
    I'm not aware of the Acesulfame Potassium plant, or the Sucralose tree????? Don't think those are natural.

oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100) oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100) oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100) oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100) oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100) oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100) oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100) oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100) oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100) oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100) oliverdavid1 is not very well liked. (-100)
    If you are looking for a pre-workout supplement that does not contain artificial sweeteners, there are several options available. Here are some natural sweeteners that can be used as an alternative to artificial sweeteners in pre-workout supplements:

Stevia: Stevia is a natural sweetener derived from the leaves of the stevia plant. It is a popular alternative to artificial sweeteners because it is calorie-free and does not raise blood sugar levels.

Honey: Honey is a natural sweetener that is rich in antioxidants and has antibacterial properties. It is a good source of energy and can help boost your performance during a workout.

Maple syrup: Maple syrup is a natural sweetener that is rich in antioxidants and contains minerals such as calcium, potassium, and zinc. It can help boost energy levels and improve endurance during a workout.

Agave nectar: Agave nectar is a natural sweetener derived from the agave plant. It is low on the glycemic index and does not cause a rapid spike in blood sugar levels.

Fruit: Some pre-workout supplements use fruit extracts as a natural sweetener. For example, extracts from fruits such as apples, berries, and oranges can provide natural sweetness and also add vitamins and minerals to the supplement.

When looking for a pre-workout supplement that does not contain artificial sweeteners, be sure to read the ingredients list carefully to ensure that it does not contain any artificial sweeteners or other ingredients that you want to avoid.