Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000) Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000) Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000) Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000) Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000) Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000) Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000) Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000) Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000) Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000) Workin_on_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kpettitt View Post
    I'd like to thank everyone for there Opinions! Its great to hear feedback and I've got a lot of thinking to do in not a lot of time. decisions decisions! lol

Thanks again!
    Wow I can't believe some of the negative comments I have seen posted to you. For your first show..your objective is to just get your butt out there on that stage!! My goodness, go out and have fun..there is NO embarrassment in working hard and showing. Like you said, you aren't going for pro yet..so go out and have fun. I started with meeting the Savage girls..do a google search for Cathy Savage..go to one of her fitness and figure camps..you'll meet some great people, get some great advice, Bring your heels!!
    Jenni "The Wolverine" Whip- "I WILL make it happen!"

Need a change in your routine? Ask me how I can help you get results using a program that you can do at home or in the gym that won't cost a lot but have proven results! Nutrition, exercise program, success Coach..you can reach your fitness and weight loss goals and I can help you get there!
    www.********,com.jenniwhipple
    Twitter @jennicoolwhip
    IG/jenniwhip

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Linds33 View Post
    I am inclined to agree with this actually. Yes figure does require more muscle then bikini but i ahve noticed a lot of local shows allowing the crossover from bikini to figure in the same competition. To me that doesn't seem right since they are two different divisions with different ultimate physique requirements (or at least they should be).

I think it is kind of sad that womens BBing and Fitness competitions have dwindled down to 45 minutes in a show. Hell at the Ronnie last year they only had 2 girls compete in the fitness competition. I guess bikini is a good way for girls to get introduced to the figure and BB world without having to train for 5 years but at the same time I have mixed feelings about it. I get kind of bored watching figure and bikini sometimes because there is only so much turning and posing one can watch. BBing and fitness are more fun to watch because even the BBers have a small routine that they do to music.

As for competing in fitness the girls who do that usually have more muscle then figure, but less then BBing. It also requires a lot more prep time as you ahve to master a routine with 6 different very difficult moves. Not only do you have to work on your strength and physique but you have to work on flexability and stamina. But the end result is super entertaining and fun!

To the OP: You look GREAT! Great legs and abs and you look like you are pretty lean right now, but i agree with what others are saying about putting on a little bit more muscle. Once you start to lean out you may find that you are smaller then you would like to be to go on stage. You really do ahve some wonderful potential and look like you could do sports modeling!!!
    Thank you linds..... I think most of the people that argue and say figure is great or bikini is great blah blah blah.... have not been in one of thoose 5 hour shows or had to sit thru it back stage and watch 4 hours of the same girls in 5 differnt divisions, turning left, then turning right... I can tell you for a fact, the bodybuilders don't enjoy it, most leave the auditorium.... but the perves who want to see a woman in a bikini and whistle, and the first timers keep it funded and keep bringing in a ton of money, so regretfully it is here to stay.... its all about money, but isn't it always?

Attached 2 pics....
    1st one, monica brant, what a figure girl used to look like
    2nd.... a current figure competitor
    Attached Images
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mavrick77 View Post
    Thank you linds..... I think most of the people that argue and say figure is great or bikini is great blah blah blah.... have not been in one of thoose 5 hour shows or had to sit thru it back stage and watch 4 hours of the same girls in 5 differnt divisions, turning left, then turning right... I can tell you for a fact, the bodybuilders don't enjoy it, most leave the auditorium.... but the perves who want to see a woman in a bikini and whistle, and the first timers keep it funded and keep bringing in a ton of money, so regretfully it is here to stay.... its all about money, but isn't it always?

Attached 2 pics....
    1st one, monica brant, what a figure girl used to look like
    2nd.... a current figure competitor
    ^^^I've been to 5 local show and have yet to see a girl like photo 2... I'm dumbfounded as to why you would assume thats what all figure competitors look like now- and I don't know WHERE you saw a girl like this..... IMO. I agree that bikini is more for the men in the room, but I think that it is a great start for girls- does it belong in a bodybuilding competition.... maybe not. But I still think that they deserve some respect> most still work hard at a diet and put in time in a gym. I think it's dissrespectful to leave the auditorium, everyone has to start somewhere. No matter how big you are...

mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000) mavrick77 is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^I've been to 5 local show and have yet to see a girl like photo 2... I'm dumbfounded as to why you would assume thats what all figure competitors look like now- and I don't know WHERE you saw a girl like this..... IMO. I agree that bikini is more for the men in the room, but I think that it is a great start for girls- does it belong in a bodybuilding competition.... maybe not. But I still think that they deserve some respect> most still work hard at a diet and put in time in a gym. I think it's dissrespectful to leave the auditorium, everyone has to start somewhere. No matter how big you are...
    I have never said ALL figure girls look like photo 2, and yes I have seen quite a few shows in my 16 years of doing this... My point is, the standards of today, are not as high as they were in the days of monica brant and others. There are too many girls up there now adays with the attitude to do a figure show with little training "just to say they did it"...how about a attitude of "I am in it to win it" ??????? where did that mindset disapear to?f

you say everyone has to start somewhere, how about start in the gym? so if I pick up a tennis raquet for my first time a month or 2 from now, should I start entering tournements this year? should I try out for the minor's in baseball if I swung a bat for the first time this year? My point is, this is a contest , a competition...its supposed to be the best of the best at the amature level. I am sorry you find it disrespectful if people leave during figure that are their for bodybuilding....but after seeing enough cellulite on womens ass's on stage, you kinda get turned off to the whole thing.

you can call me a ahole if you wish, but I also dont blow smoke up my clients ass's and make them feel all warm and fuzzy...I am a honest person, and I think its better to be honest with someone about their psyique before they get up in front of a couple hundred people.
    Last edited by mavrick77; 02-18-2010 at 06:34 AM.
    I do not sugar coat things, but you got in the condition you're in by "sugar coating."

Doesn't have bulky legs halcyonnwar's Avatar
    halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have never said ALL figure girls look like photo 2, and yes I have seen quite a few shows in my 16 years of doing this... My point is, the standards of today, are not as high as they were in the days of monica brant and others. There are too many girls up there now adays with the attitude to do a figure show with little training "just to say they did it"...how about a attitude of "I am in it to win it" ??????? where did that mindset disapear to?f

you say everyone has to start somewhere, how about start in the gym? so if I pick up a tennis raquet for my first time a month or 2 from now, should I start entering tournements this year? should I try out for the minor's in baseball if I swung a bat for the first time this year? My point is, this is a contest , a competition...its supposed to be the best of the best at the amature level. I am sorry you find it disrespectful if people leave during figure that are their for bodybuilding....but after seeing enough cellulite on womens ass's on stage, you kinda get turned off to the whole thing.

you can call me a ahole if you wish, but I also dont blow smoke up my clients ass's and make them feel all warm and fuzzy...I am a honest person, and I think its better to be honest with someone about their psyique before they get up in front of a couple hundred people.
    I don't think that photo is ANYWHERE near relevant for the OP. If the sport is changing then it makes sense for women who want to win to adapt to fit the new look, even if it is softer/less muscular than the "good old days." That would be "in it to win it" would it not?
    "We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey"
    -Kenji Miyazawa

Should be Mandatory Reading: http://www.stumptuous.com/honesty-is-the-best-policy

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    hahahah "gear up" is this the excuse people use when the lose? "that girl must be on roids"... blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and Powerbarssss... yes I was talking on the amature level...you are 100% correct, at the pro level figure women look incredible.... at the amature level I was refering to when I said that figure and bikini almost go hand and hand.
    You must be going to some really crappy shows if that is the quality of figure competitor that you're seeing.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Originally Posted by halcyonnwar View Post
    I don't think that photo is ANYWHERE near relevant for the OP. If the sport is changing then it makes sense for women who want to win to adapt to fit the new look, even if it is softer/less muscular than the "good old days." That would be "in it to win it" would it not?
    The problem with the shows is there is always, for the most part, a very clear cut group of winners and the group of "I did it just to say I did it". I know 3 judges who are still judging, one used to do pro shows but got out of it because it was so political. There have been shows where the judges were drawing pictures because the field was so bad.

Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    You must be going to some really crappy shows if that is the quality of figure competitor that you're seeing.
    I used to go to a bunch of shows, one of wich is a national qualifier held here every year. for the most part I have stopped going to shows with the introduction of the bikini division, it strays further and further from the sport every year.

I am not telling women don't compete, all I am merely saying is give it time, let your body develop before you get on stage...what is the harm in waiting another year or 2?

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I suppose this debate will always continue. There are those who think that "competitions" should be used as a fat loss goal rather than to show their muscle that they have worked hard to build [not specifying any poster here, just saying a general trend]. How did this happen? Is it the popularity of Oxygen magazine and it's 1-2 competition pages? Every woman and her dog seems to have a copy of that magazine now.

As for OP, I think she looks really great, but I would suggest more muscle, as she is quite lean already and could come in quite small. She would still probably be bigger than most of the others.

Originally Posted by sonti View Post
    I suppose this debate will always continue. There are those who think that "competitions" should be used as a fat loss goal rather than to show their muscle that they have worked hard to build [not specifying any poster here, just saying a general trend]. How did this happen? Is it the popularity of Oxygen magazine and it's 1-2 competition pages? Every woman and her dog seems to have a copy of that magazine now.

As for OP, I think she looks really great, but I would suggest more muscle, as she is quite lean already and could come in quite small. She would still probably be bigger than most of the others.
    ^very well said

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    The level of figure competition has seriously gone down hill over the years. Here's an idea of what a good portion of the competition looks like. This is from a recent pro qualifier show in New England. Now these girls are novice...why they even allow novice at a pro qualifier is beyond me? Even competing as novice, you should be shooting for a better look then this. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't pay the cost of a ticket to sit through this...no way...

As a competitor this is what I sit though before I get my chance on the stage. These girls don't diet as hard, don't have to peak and I only pray that I can hold my look until it's my turn...frustrating for me as a bb, you bet your ass...because I've worked a hell of a lot harder then these girls and I have every right to be frustrated as a serious competitor!

Not one of these girls is stage ready. But this is what keeps showing up at shows and it's ridiculous...

Last edited by kimm4; 02-18-2010 at 03:25 PM.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sonti View Post

Agreed! The OP is def. not one of those girls who just started to lift and suddenly wants to compete. She has a great physique and a TON of real potential for figure and even BBing. Heck as i stated before she has the perfect body for sports modeling .

And what Mav said is true, there are a lot of girls out there that just enter to say that they did it without putting as much effort into it as some of the other girls do. Heck I have been lifting on and off for 8 years and i still have not competed and don't know if i ever will. I have my problem spots and am uncomfortable in a bikini at the beach where no one is around, let alone on stage half naked for everyone to see me and judge me.

People need to prepare for competitions just like athletes prepare for the olympics.

sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000) sonti is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Kim, that's pretty bad.

Infact, at almost 7 months pregnant, I am still leaner than at least 2 of those girls. And hell, I've gained 20lbs recently.

Good grief @ the current state of some competitions.

Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Linds33 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wait, they let novices compete for their pro cards? That seems a little strange to me.

That is like letting a novice skiier compete for a spot on team USA at the olympics...

I guess if there was some girl who just had a AMAZING physique and had been preparing for years an years and just never got on stage...but i am sure that is a rarity.

Not that those girls look ugly or fat by any means. But they just don't look like what a figure compeditor should look like (basing this on what the judging criteria i have seen is).

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Linds33 View Post
    Wait, they let novices compete for their pro cards? That seems a little strange to me.

That is like letting a novice skiier compete for a spot on team USA at the olympics...

I guess if there was some girl who just had a AMAZING physique and had been preparing for years an years and just never got on stage...but i am sure that is a rarity.

Not that those girls look ugly or fat by any means. But they just don't look like what a figure compeditor should look like (basing this on what the judging criteria i have seen is).
    The novice is allowed to cross over into the open classes (another thing I never understood?) so yes, they can win their pro card if they win the overall.

I don't have anything against any of these girls. I don't know any of them and I was just choosing random pics to give people an idea of what's hitting the stage these days...

There was some solid competition at the show indeed. But this is what the majority of the women looked like and that's sad when you're talking a "pro qualifier" show...

Here's some from the open and masters classes:

Few more novice...

Last edited by kimm4; 02-18-2010 at 04:44 PM.

Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miranda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gee all i need is protan and baby oil.
    "The human race is still largely a group of monkeys with slightly better grooming habits. Give them a microscope and and they'll examine their own ****, give them a telescope and they'll go looking for tits."

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, seriously I could compete right now..
    That's freaking unbelievable, Kim.

heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000) heidismommy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    ^^My thoughts exactly. I'd actually look pretty decent on stage now if that is my competition. But that is not a good thing. They look really good and have nice bodies, but not stage-ready physiques. It takes years to build up a stage-ready physique and it seems that too many people rush into it. If I ever do decide to compete in figure it won't be for at least a couple more years. I don't really care about winning, but at the same time I would want to look like I belong onstage.
    On a mini-cut, then onto maintenance mode for the summer.

kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kpettitt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Here's some from the open and masters classes:

Few more novice...

^^wow Kim-- those are BAD... lol... ewwww..

amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) amberly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    dear lord who let these girls on stage? the one thing that stands out most to me is they all have flabby legs and incredibly small arms..

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    exactly... BUT yet it happens time and time again. I HATE going to local shows due to this and have virtually stopped supporting the sport. You can bet that there are plenty more who are doing the same.

Yet nearly every single week or 2-3 times a week there is some woman asking if she can compete when they are just starting out or have only been lifting for a year...

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    The level of figure competition has seriously gone down hill over the years. Here's an idea of what a good portion of the competition looks like. This is from a recent pro qualifier show in New England. Now these girls are novice...why they even allow novice at a pro qualifier is beyond me? Even competing as novice, you should be shooting for a better look then this. I'm sorry, but I wouldn't pay the cost of a ticket to sit through this...no way...

As a competitor this is what I sit though before I get my chance on the stage. These girls don't diet as hard, don't have to peak and I only pray that I can hold my look until it's my turn...frustrating for me as a bb, you bet your ass...because I've worked a hell of a lot harder then these girls and I have every right to be frustrated as a serious competitor!

Not one of these girls is stage ready. But this is what keeps showing up at shows and it's ridiculous...

Thank you so much Kimm......some of the girls in here get so defensive, they make me feel like I am the ahole devil... its nice to hear it from another woman. Like you said, as a BB'r we work so hard....then we have to sit thru hours of this crap.

the funny part is, I post a picture of a actual competitor 4 weeks out and KPETTITT hops all over my ass and says I am full of crap, then you (kim) post some pictures.....and she is all stunned. I guess women dont wanna hear it from a evil man like me, no matter how many peoples diets I have done for women. LOL just funny... thanks again KIMM
    Last edited by mavrick77; 02-19-2010 at 06:03 AM.

Doesn't have bulky legs halcyonnwar's Avatar
    halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000) halcyonnwar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thank you so much Kimm......some of the girls in here get so defensive, they make me feel like I am the ahole devil... its nice to hear it from another woman. Like you said, as a BB'r we work so hard....then we have to sit thru hours of this crap.

the funny part is, I post a picture of a actual competitor 4 weeks out and KPETTITT hops all over my ass and says I am full of crap, then you (kim) post some pictures.....and she is all stunned. I guess women dont wanna hear it from a evil man like me, no matter how many peoples diets I have done for women. LOL just funny... thanks again KIMM
    I don't know, it's not that because you're a man it's offensive. It's not even offensive, the problem is, Kpettit is not going to come in with too much body fat, so that photo wasn't really applicable to her. Also, did you say that was a woman 4 weeks out? I thought you were saying that was a competition photo.

Edit: Also, I don't see anyone making you an enemy???
    Last edited by halcyonnwar; 02-19-2010 at 06:32 AM.
    "We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey"
    -Kenji Miyazawa

Should be Mandatory Reading: http://www.stumptuous.com/honesty-is-the-best-policy

Originally Posted by halcyonnwar View Post
    I don't know, it's not that because you're a man it's offensive. It's not even offensive, the problem is, Kpettit is not going to come in with too much body fat, so that photo wasn't really applicable to her. Also, did you say that was a woman 4 weeks out? I thought you were saying that was a competition photo.
    no...what she said was that she had been to 5 figure shows and no competitors looked like that...and trust me you can't do much in 4 weeks. you take some of that protan off the pictures Kimm posted and they would look just as bad as the pic I posted.

really its fine though, I don't care....I get no benefit from helping you women out for free... you can twist it and bend it all you want, but half of you totally bashed me untill kimm stepped in and said something. I have been doing this a very long time, hell Kimm and I have even talked bout best aproaches for diets on women we train..... trust me, its not my loss if you wanna make me your enemy for being honest, its yours.

have a wonderful day!

TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheAmazon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by juliacheh View Post
    lol, this! ...actually they are leaner than me...but we all get the point.

Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000) Tiffany_P is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Miranda View Post
    I was thinking the same thing! Holy crap. I am astounded by these pictures. Yikes! I wouldn't even walk on a beach let alone a stage looking like some of these women.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I haven't been to a show in about 1 1/2 years now, but I've never seen competition that bad. I have seen, perhaps, one competitor every show that shouldn't be on stage; but nothing like that.

For the shows I've attended, I think it's far more common to see male bb'ers on stage who don't belong there than figure competitors.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

*****I jumped you because it felt like you were comparing me to photo 2. I have worked my ASS off in the gym for over 2 years. And, I never said you were full of crap- I said I have never seen girls like this at a show. And I agree- the standard has gone down and I've seen photos of women that competed in figure that I just thought "really?" <> I try to give value to everyones opinion and try to take everyone crytisism/honestly with a grain of salt- but to be honest with you- I DO think you're rude. I understand that you have been training for years and Hell, I have MAD respect for that- I know you have worked hard, and I hope one day I can feel as accomplished in my BB world as you and Kimm.

YOU have a great day

treener is on a distinguished road. (+10) treener is on a distinguished road. (+10) treener is on a distinguished road. (+10) treener is on a distinguished road. (+10) treener is on a distinguished road. (+10) treener is on a distinguished road. (+10) treener is on a distinguished road. (+10) treener is on a distinguished road. (+10) treener is on a distinguished road. (+10) treener is on a distinguished road. (+10) treener is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm just wondering how many new girls to the shows actually attend them before they enter. I know if I went to one..I wouldn't enter it. Don't think I would ever get to the point that I would be ready enough for one.

I also think experience is wonderful. Although I would want that first experience to be positive more so negative.

Either way, keep up the great work!

*****I jumped you because it felt like you were comparing me to photo 2............
    never was comparing YOU, your own insecurity issues...that should tell you enough

you think I am rude? I am sorry if I don't kiss your ass, and come up to you in the gym and tell you how great you look and you should compete (I am sure all the pervs do).... maybe you should ask them to boost your ego for you, not me.

but I never called ya fat, compared you to any photo, Actually all I did say about you was that with today's standards you could probably could compete and Place, actually read back and you might see it...instead of your own insecurities clouding your thoughts...that is you sweetie, not me.
    Last edited by mavrick77; 02-19-2010 at 12:57 PM.