GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GCSurfer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Placing a small order

Just a couple supps I'm ordering and new too.

Orange Triad (Just finished AST)
    Syntha-6 (Just finished ON Whey)
    Green mag (Read alot of good reviews on this producut)

Also I was thinking about throwing in a fat loss possibly lipo6 to help shred a little extra fat but decided to hold off. I've never taked a fat loss supp and figured I can adjust my diet to resolve that problem.

Let me know if these products are okay to take with each other. Also my main concern are taking the syntha-6 with green mag.

Thanks

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by GCSurfer View Post
    Just a couple supps I'm ordering and new too.

Orange Triad (Just finished AST)
    Syntha-6 (Just finished ON Whey)
    Green mag (Read alot of good reviews on this producut)

Also I was thinking about throwing in a fat loss possibly lipo6 to help shred a little extra fat but decided to hold off. I've never taked a fat loss supp and figured I can adjust my diet to resolve that problem.

Let me know if these products are okay to take with each other. Also my main concern are taking the syntha-6 with green mag.

Thanks

All of those products are fine to take. Obviously I wouldn't take the Green Mag at the exact same time as the Syntha-6, but otherwise all can be taken in the same "stack".

All three are good products, though perhaps some would choose a different protein as their primary protein. It should work just fine for you though and definitely tastes great. People stress out about their protein a bit too much imo.

I'd suggest searching the forums for "best fat burner" and limit results to the last few months when you decide to try one out. Lipo 6 is not usually highly recommended around here, there are more popular choices.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583