Closed Thread
Page 317 of 317 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 315 316 317
Results 9,481 to 9,505 of 9505
    ARRGH PLACEBO POWER YES!! -MarcusD-'s Avatar
    -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Happy 4th everyone.

Guess sitting around will not get rid of this hangover.

Have a good one!

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    [img]

Happy 4th everyone.

Guess sitting around will not get rid of this hangover.

Have a good one!
    What did you drink? Was some cool shots at the ball game the other day.
    US Marine Corps Vet 8 years ( 92/00 ) - Semper Fi - ★cVc★

ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz ZBlacktt has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by AlbinoGerbil View Post
    I love the PNW that's why I stayed here after retiring from the military.
    I guess I kind of did the same thing, lol... Came here after getting out. My parents were here and my father had just retired 22 years of Marines himself. Now my younger brother is stationed up in Bremerton, WA in the Navy here. Small world it seems. He's up for Chief this year. I like the weather temps, but the rain for 7 months is just awful. More so since I love sports cars. Yet, I never drive them in the rain. So they sit for months and months. Wanted a motorcycle once too........once.

-MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -MarcusD- has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ZBlacktt View Post
    What did you drink? Was some cool shots at the ball game the other day.
    Mostly beer and some mixed drinks.

Didn't drink that much at the game yesterday. It was when I was out watching the UFC fights, and stuffing my face w/ crap food when I drank to much.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    <<<<<<< drinking beer
    Wish I was having one with you!
    Yeah, even though it does not get that hot here often. No way could I deal with it everyday like most of America's temps are in the summer.

Pools nice when we use it. The rocks are water fall and the pool is heated ( hence NW temps is why, lol ).

<Sigh> that looks so inviting! really miss swimming, need to go the ocean more or get a dam pool.
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

Mostly beer and some mixed drinks.

Didn't drink that much at the game yesterday. It was when I was out watching the UFC fights, and stuffing my face w/ crap food when I drank to much.
    I just got to watch it... After seeing picture's from all the fights. It looked like a damn epic event.

I just got to watch it... After seeing picture's from all the fights. It looked like a damn epic event.

[/youtube]U6VqsWlntso[/youtube]
    One of the best cards in years.

Good fights all night.

Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    One of the best cards in years.

Good fights all night.
    I enjoyed the show.
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." Madeleine L'Engle

$BMBC$

My teams:
    Bears
    Blackhawks
    Bulls
    White Sox

KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KimberleyRN is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    optical illusion in the pic...almost 3 feet of space behind the furniture

Ahh, now I see. Looks very inviting! I could see myself reading a good book out there.

I just put our patio set together yesterday myself. We are going with this look throughout as it has a matching cushion set, pool chairs, etc.

Okay, I have a sudden urge to come to your house!

...but, I wear long johns when the temps are in the 60's... so pool time would be out... Heated or not... I would have to get out eventually.
    T.H.I.N.K before you speak. Ask yourself, is it TRUE, HELPFUL, INSPIRATIONAL, NECESSARY, and KIND? If not, then just keep it to yourself.

...think about what you write before you hit "Mr. Enter" button. ~Guy Jin 9.11.10 OV35Misc.

Originally Posted by KimberleyRN View Post
    Ahh, now I see. Looks very inviting! I could see myself reading a good book out there.

Okay, I have a sudden urge to come to your house!

...but, I wear long johns when the temps are in the 60's... so pool time would be out... Heated or not... I would have to get out eventually.
    We have to run the heater all day and night in the real cold winter months. Pools are much maintenance.

gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'll be your pool boy
    Being a real lifter is not about a number, or a medal, or somebody else telling you that you are a real lifter. It is about commitment to the iron and strength of purpose.

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    We have to run the heater all day and night in the real cold winter months. Pools are much maintenance.

[IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/alG]
    At our place we have an indoor pool but pretty much do not run the heater or go in it with the cold winter months.

Previous owners built the pool indoors however no heat goes into the room and more or less our winter utility bills were crazy keeping it at 70 even in the winter.

Now just run it for about 8 months during the year but with the kids it makes it that much more exciting getting in it after being away for many weeks.

As far as actual cleaning and maintenance, very easy inside versus outdoor. A vacuuming every couple weeks for a bit and weekly chemical treatment and filter about all there is too it. No outside debris to worry about, PH is about the same, if only the room itself were heated it would be perfect.

Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.

Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Triple6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    i'll be your pool boy:d
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***
    AUS39 The King

Originally Posted by LUKEDEICHER View Post
    At our place we have an indoor pool but pretty much do not run the heater or go in it with the cold winter months.

Previous owners built the pool indoors however no heat goes into the room and more or less our winter utility bills were crazy keeping it at 70 even in the winter.

Now just run it for about 8 months during the year but with the kids it makes it that much more exciting getting in it after being away for many weeks.

As far as actual cleaning and maintenance, very easy inside versus outdoor. A vacuuming every couple weeks for a bit and weekly chemical treatment and filter about all there is too it. No outside debris to worry about, PH is about the same, if only the room itself were heated it would be perfect.
    Oh yeah, indoors would be a breeze. This one was built with this full on landscape setting. Which makes it look killer and all. But man, come fall and those trees loose needles, leaves and what not. Much cleaning!!!! The pool was made to look like a pond really. So the bottom is painted which shades of darker blues and blacks.

I just put this sucker in there and let it auto run for hours

Originally Posted by gbg View Post
    I'll be your pool boy
    O_o, lol...... now with your killer body. A 2 piece suite is required for the job.

strong no e-sexual harassment.

Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Crookshanks has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Heading out for the fireworks...........
    "When we were children, we used to think that when we grew up we would no longer be vulnerable. But to grow up is to accept vulnerability, to be alive is to be vulnerable." Madeleine L'Engle

$BMBC$

My teams:
    Bears
    Blackhawks
    Bulls
    White Sox

Originally Posted by Crookshanks View Post
    Heading out for the fireworks...........
    Down by Lake Shore drive? Navy Pier?

Down by Lake Shore drive? Navy Pier?
    Lisle.....and it was a good show. Got back about half an hour ago. Gonna grab a cold one and sit out on the swing and listen to all the backyard displays in the area.

$BMBC$

My teams:
    Bears
    Blackhawks
    Bulls
    White Sox

SHEEPDOG NUMBER: FORTY Chicago29's Avatar
    Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    55 Minutes till I go home!

Fireworks=Many people!
    "Are you picking up, what I'm putting down?"

Sheepdog #40

*S*1\*

SHEEPDOG NUMBER: FORTY Chicago29's Avatar
    Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chicago29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Crookshanks View Post
    Lisle.....and it was a good show. Got back about half an hour ago. Gonna grab a cold one and sit out on the swing and listen to all the backyard displays in the area.
    Crook you live close to me or you were visiting close to me.
    "Are you picking up, what I'm putting down?"

Sheepdog #40

*S*1\*

Morning snappers

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SquatTilYouDrop has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Happy after 4th day all....

Albino lions are cool.

First Monday off in a while. Just gonna sit back and relax. Watch the ducks swim on the lake with a cool iced tea in hand.

A no stress day ftw.

newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) newgene has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Bosko View Post
    We gettin shut down?

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz LUKEDEICHER has the mod powerz
    Holiday ends, new Snapper day begins....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=125779303
    Keymaster of platinum accounts

DIRECT WORDS FROM THE CEO/HEAD CHEESE....

-Mods cannot do name changes

-Mods cannot mass delete posts/threads

-Mods can only neg, no agreeing with posts

In other words if you do not like what you originally called yourself, do not take responsibility of what you wanted to at one point type for the world to see, or desperately want green boxes - YOU ARE OUT OF LUCK.