Closed Thread
Page 3 of 381 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Doc_Schmidt View Post
    Sorry don't agree with that. "worship me or burn in hell..."

How do muslim women fell about the apparent inequality of the sexes that is condoned and even encouraged by Islam?
    Muslim men and women are spiritually equal, but God favors women over men in some laws and men over women in other laws in order to establish interdependence between the genders.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=3536
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Peace.

1. What do you think of this book? I bought it from my local 'Islamic book center' and its very strong with terrifying ordeals.

http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/b10732.html

Also it says in this book that 'God will have 3 people under his shade, the one who loves another man for the sake of God and another man who rejects the temptation with a beautiful fulling women and the one who cry's in secret for the love of God. Correct me if I'm wrong on the few as I am thinking of my head.

My question is, if a man whilst religious did everything above, but also has major sins on him, would they still be shaded from the closeful sun, or will God not provide them that because they have not come meeting God in a clean slate?

2. Having a Dog for non-protection reasons is haraam and also bringing them in the house as Angels dont visit, but when the weathers cold and there is severe weather warnings with heavy snow, rain fall etc, would it then not be permissible to let the Dog enter your household as its too cold and dangerous for the Dog to be out there, whats the view on that?

3. What do you think of this new 'uk' programme about 'Muslim school driving?' Would you think its a way to make the believers look more bad or just a a show not worth thinking its offensive?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00q09t9

4. Does your prayers become still valid if your room is full of posters and stickers of many Humans and Animals?

Peace.
    Hi, Peace.

manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) manofhorror555 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    How do i convert to islam?

AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by manofhorror555 View Post
    you take the shahadah ie bearing withness that thier is no god but God and that Muhammad(saw) is the messenger of God

hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000) hashish is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^_- salam bros n sisters =p
    ^_-
    (_)_)

--> MMC <--

FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10) FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10) FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10) FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10) FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10) FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10) FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10) FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10) FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10) FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10) FazilAHaq is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Alhumdulillah

La ila ha ill lal lah muhammadur rasulullah - " There is no god but God: Muhammad is the Prophet of God".

I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship except God, I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

Originally Posted by SYRIANKID View Post
    To convert to Islam, one would testify that there is no god/deity/ideology/thing worthy of worship except for God who has no partner or associate, and that Muhammad (pbuh) is His Final Messenger (in a series of Prophets that began with Adam (pbuh)).

At this point one's previous sins are forgiven and they would spend time learning Islamic law and beliefs.

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=657501&highlight=compendium
    Last edited by FazilAHaq; 02-16-2010 at 06:11 AM.

SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SYRIANKID is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I bear witness that there is nothing worthy of worship except God, I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of God

The six central points of creed in Islam are:

Believe that there is no deity/ideology/thing worthy of worship and obedience but God, who has no intermediary, partner, conduit or equal, and that Muhammad (pbuh) is His last and final Messenger.

Believe in God's Prophets (from Adam to Muhammad (pbut))

Believe in God's revealed Books

Believe in Angels

Believe in Heaven and Hell and the Day of Judgment

Believe in Divine Decree

The 5 pillars of Islam are:

The testification of faith

Pray 5 times a day

Fast the Month of Ramadan

Give obligatory Alms (1/40 of net wealth retained each year)

Perform pilgrammage if you have the means

The Prophet (pbuh) said: Did you not know that converting to Islam erases all previous sins?

Good link for converts:

http://umms.wordpress.com/converts/
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Originally Posted by Jericho786 View Post
    Peace.

1. What do you think of this book? I bought it from my local 'Islamic book center' and its very strong with terrifying ordeals.

http://www.onlineislamicstore.com/b10732.html

Also it says in this book that 'God will have 3 people under his shade, the one who loves another man for the sake of God and another man who rejects the temptation with a beautiful fulling women and the one who cry's in secret for the love of God. Correct me if I'm wrong on the few as I am thinking of my head.

My question is, if a man whilst religious did everything above, but also has major sins on him, would they still be shaded from the closeful sun, or will God not provide them that because they have not come meeting God in a clean slate?

2. Having a Dog for non-protection reasons is haraam and also bringing them in the house as Angels dont visit, but when the weathers cold and there is severe weather warnings with heavy snow, rain fall etc, would it then not be permissible to let the Dog enter your household as its too cold and dangerous for the Dog to be out there, whats the view on that?

3. What do you think of this new 'uk' programme about 'Muslim school driving?' Would you think its a way to make the believers look more bad or just a a show not worth thinking its offensive?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00q09t9

4. Does your prayers become still valid if your room is full of posters and stickers of many Humans and Animals?

Peace.
    As-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu
    Bismillah Ar-Rahman Ar-Raheem
    Allahuma Salli 'ala Muhammad wa 'ala aalihi wa sahbihi ajma'een wa sallim

1) I haven't read the book to be able to comment on it, but that quote comes from the Prophet (pbuh).

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

"There are seven whom God will shade in His Shade on the Day when there is no shade except His Shade: a just ruler; a youth who grew up in the worship of God, the Mighty and Majestic; a man whose heart is attached to the mosques; two men who love each other for God's sake, meeting for that and parting upon that; a man who is called by a woman of beauty and position (for illegal intercourse), but be says: 'I fear God', a man who gives in charity and hides it, such that his left hand does not know what his right hand gives in charity; and a man who remembered God in private and so his eyes shed tears.'"

It is quite rare that someone would be given the above honors by God and yet be someone who commits major sins. Eventually, either their major sins would overpower them or their virtuous deeds would triumph and God would decide which of their attributes truly characterized them.

2) No, it would be better to build the dog some sort of shelter outside. One should not own an animal unless they can provide a comfortable living area for it in the first place.

3) I haven't seen it to be able to comment on it.

4) The prayer is not invalid, but one will accrue sin by doing so and no angels will enter the room to say "Amen" to any prayers, which is great loss because such prayers are accepted.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum
    W'as-Salaamu aleikum wa rahmat Allah wa barakatahu

TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TimDF has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey SK, I have two questions for you. The first one is going to sound like a joke, but it is serious.

1. This girl I know is a very religious Muslim, but she is in love with Harry Potter. Harry Potter this and harry Potter that. Is this wrong of her? I only ask because I remember you saying in a post before that Muslims shouldn't have any involvement in magic. Does mean fictional also?

2. Since all Muslims that are good will go to Heaven what about Christians, Jews, etc? Do Muslims believe they also go to Heaven? If so is everyone suppose to live in peace regardless of religious affiliation?

Thanks
    "Don't give up, don't ever give up. Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart and it cannot touch my soul; and those three things are going to carry on forever." - Jimmy V (RIP 1946-1993)

***ЯR*** Big Dawg Crew ***ЯR***

Location: Ballin' In The Bullring, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

just saw that. subhanallah

sk will this man go straight to heaven because he passed away in a mosque?
    ★☆★ Insured By The BMBC ★☆★

"When you're about to give up, remember why you started."

Smoke Shisha/Hookah? Join Here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123906341

Originally Posted by TimDF View Post
    Hey SK, I have two questions for you. The first one is going to sound like a joke, but it is serious.

1. This girl I know is a very religious Muslim, but she is in love with Harry Potter. Harry Potter this and harry Potter that. Is this wrong of her? I only ask because I remember you saying in a post before that Muslims shouldn't have any involvement in magic. Does mean fictional also?

2. Since all Muslims that are good will go to Heaven what about Christians, Jews, etc? Do Muslims believe they also go to Heaven? If so is everyone suppose to live in peace regardless of religious affiliation?

Thanks
    1) Being involved in actual magic i.e. Jinn, occult, incantations etc. is a major sin. That's not the same as being involved in fictional magic games, books, movies etc. as long as one understands it is all baseless and forbidden to use in reality. In general though, adults should stay away from anything which makes light of what God has forbidden; for kids, there is leniency.

2) No, we believe that only those who believe in God's revelations will go to Heaven. A person who disbelieves in what God has revealed, or for example, believes that one of God's actual Prophets (pbut) is a liar will not enter Paradise regardless of their actions, since that in itself is a sin that nullifies all good works.

So any Jew or Christian who by definition disbelieve in the Prophethood of Muhammad (pbuh) and belie God's revelations to him would not enter Paradise and this is explicitly outlined:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=8394

Originally Posted by \J/ View Post

just saw that. subhanallah

sk will this man go straight to heaven because he passed away in a mosque?

They would still be judged by God, but having a good end is an excellent sign, since the Prophet (pbuh) said:

Affairs are characterized by their ends

and that's why the Prophet (pbuh) taught us to supplicate for a good end i.e. a virtuous death in which we are at a high level of piety. This is as opposed to dying while committing a sin or while having unrepented sins.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Location: Ballin' In The Bullring, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) \J/ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks SK. still on charge

Your Rep Power: 10575

just making sure noone negs you
    ★☆★ Insured By The BMBC ★☆★

"When you're about to give up, remember why you started."

Smoke Shisha/Hookah? Join Here:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123906341

_AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _AdaM_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1) Being involved in actual magic i.e. Jinn, occult, incantations etc. is a major sin. That's not the same as being involved in fictional magic games, books, movies etc. as long as one understands it is all baseless and forbidden to use in reality. In general though, adults should stay away from anything which makes light of what God has forbidden; for kids, there is leniency.
    Salaam alaikum SK

I am a fan of seeing magic (on tv) and "woowing" and then being curious on how it is done. Not to mimic but the skill of invention behind it. Is this forbidden?

Cheers

Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000) Jericho786 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Peace.

1. My freind who urinates alot and when he's at home sometimes the toilets not free, so he urinates in a bottle and leaves it in his room before he pours it down the toilet. But at times he has prayed in the same room with this bottle, he says its not viewable as he covers it up, but he wants to know if prayers are highly rejected? Yes its disgusting, he already know its.

2. Whats the ruling on people who are very obese?

Peace.
    Hi, Peace.

Originally Posted by Nail_Adam View Post
    Salaam alaikum SK

I am a fan of seeing magic (on tv) and "woowing" and then being curious on how it is done. Not to mimic but the skill of invention behind it. Is this forbidden?

Cheers

Most of the magic on t.v. is trickery and sleight of hand, not actual sorcery. Technically, even this form of deception is forbidden.

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/9432/types%20magic

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/13941/magic

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/7870/magic

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/4010/magic

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Originally Posted by Jericho786 View Post
    Peace.

1. My freind who urinates alot and when he's at home sometimes the toilets not free, so he urinates in a bottle and leaves it in his room before he pours it down the toilet. But at times he has prayed in the same room with this bottle, he says its not viewable as he covers it up, but he wants to know if prayers are highly rejected? Yes its disgusting, he already know its.

2. Whats the ruling on people who are very obese?

Peace.

1) It's disgusting, but it doesn't affect the validity of prayer unless that filth is spreading around. Before toilets, people used to urinate in buckets in the house anyway.

2) People who lead an unhealthy life-style are misusing God's blessings and God will ask everyone regarding how they used each of their blessings: free time, wealth, health, power, etc.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Uh_Oh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Dr. Muzammil Siddiqi, former president of the Islamic Society of North America, where loans are even higher, points out that the field of education is also significant. Studying medicine may be a more justifiable and productive use of a loan but "if a study is not necessary and it is only as a matter of enhancement of one's knowledge, then one should not take loans with interest." Other scholars such as the grand Ayatollah Al Sistani of Iraq, make an exception for Muslims living in western countries where banks are not operated by Muslims. He explains that these transactions are permissible only if the money is taken out with a special intention that does not envisage paying back a loan with interest. (Ayatollah Sistani's teachings available at www.sistani.org )
    Do you agree with this?

Registered User beasthousemania's Avatar
    beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000)
    Which prophet is more powerful or important in islam , jesus or muhammad?
    9/16/09 = the day i quit smoking cigarettes forever.

Originally Posted by Uh_Oh View Post
    Do you agree with this?
    All of the above statements are an attempt of justifying sinful means by their ends. In Islam, one cannot engage in a sin just because one will use it for virtuous ends.

Forgetting student loans, one cannot say they will earn interest or gamble in order to invest in a very lucrative project. The interest-bearing loan is still sinful.

So at the end of the day, if someone wants to borrow money to study the noble practice of medicine, they should know and admit that taking an interest-bearing loan is a sin for which they will need to repent. The sin doesn't dissipate just because one is pursuing an excellent vocation and helping others in the process; those are separate activities and one is accountable for each individual activity.

Originally Posted by emass88 View Post
    Which prophet is more powerful or important in islam , jesus or muhammad?
    We don't like to make distinctions between Prophets (pbut).

God says Jesus (pbuh) is His Word and the Messiah and honored him with a virgin birth, a second coming, and many other miracles.

God says that Muhammad (pbuh) is the final Prophet (pbuh), the best of His creations, the person of highest character, and honored him with many miracles.

All Prophets (pbuh) are honored in the sight of God in one form or another and it is fruitless to distinguish among them. Rather, one should merely send God's peace and blessings on them and respect them and celebrate their efforts to convey the Message of God.

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

I am most akin to the son of Mary among the whole of mankind and the Prophets are brothers of different mothers, but of one religion and no Prophet was raised between me and Jesus (pbuh) [Muslim]

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/H...&AlmiaNum=4359

It is not proper for a servant to say that I am better than Jonah son of Matthew [Muslim]

daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50) daehoon04 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you think that Islam is going to be the dominant religion in Europe within the next 50 years?

AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000) AbuMaryam is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by daehoon04 View Post
    Do you think that Islam is going to be the dominant religion in Europe within the next 50 years?
    God knows best, we will see when we get there
    ~~~Abrahamic Alliance~~~

Registered User beasthousemania's Avatar
    beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000) beasthousemania is just really nice. (+1000)

Arrow

We don't like to make distinctions between Prophets (pbut).

God says Jesus (pbuh) is His Word and the Messiah and honored him with a virgin birth, a second coming, and many other miracles.

God says that Muhammad (pbuh) is the final Prophet (pbuh), the best of His creations, the person of highest character, and honored him with many miracles.

All Prophets (pbuh) are honored in the sight of God in one form or another and it is fruitless to distinguish among them. Rather, one should merely send God's peace and blessings on them and respect them and celebrate their efforts to convey the Message of God.

The Prophet (pbuh) said:

I am most akin to the son of Mary among the whole of mankind and the Prophets are brothers of different mothers, but of one religion and no Prophet was raised between me and Jesus (pbuh) [Muslim]

http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/H...&AlmiaNum=4359

It is not proper for a servant to say that I am better than Jonah son of Matthew [Muslim]
    thanks for answering , so they're considered equal ? how come so more you hear about Muhammad being talked about in Islam than Jesus ?
    9/16/09 = the day i quit smoking cigarettes forever.

Originally Posted by daehoon04 View Post
    I can't even say the world will exist in 50 years. Even 5 years is too far into the future to discuss.

Originally Posted by emass88 View Post
    thanks for answering , so they're considered equal ? how come so more you hear about Muhammad being talked about in Islam than Jesus ?

Since the final Law and detailed creed was revealed to Muhammad (pbuh), it makes sense that everything we know about religion is quoted on the tongue of Muhammad (pbuh). The Prophets (pbut) are a brick wall and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was the final piece after which no one will claim Prophethood except liars and the anti-christ.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50) UK-Baz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    salaam, nice to have you back.

1) If a person can hear the call to salah does he have to read it in the mosque, his he sinful if he reads it somewhere else for example office, home etc.

So here in the UK we dont hear the call, and the nearest mosque is a 15min drive , so i am not sinful if i read my salah at home. But if i can get to the mosque more good deeds for me, am i correct ?

2) Is it permissible to read jumma at home if one couldnt get to the mosque for example one time i had to babysit my little sister while my mum and dad are at work, so i couldnt leave her alone to go, so i prayed 2 raakats for jumma was this ok ?
    Last edited by UK-Baz; 02-18-2010 at 03:09 PM.

Originally Posted by UK-Baz View Post
    salaam, nice to have you back.

1) If a person can hear the call to salah does he have to read it in the mosque, his he sinful if he reads it somewhere else for example office, home etc.

So here in the UK we dont hear the call, and the nearest mosque is a 15min drive , so i am not sinful if i read my salah at home. But if i can get to the mosque more good deeds for me, am i correct ?

2) Is it permissible to read jumma at home if one couldnt get to the mosque for example one time i had to babysit my little sister while my mum and dad are at work, so i couldnt leave her alone to go, so i prayed 2 raakats for jumma was this ok ?

1) It someone would have to travel excessive lengths, or for lengthy durations, or in hazardous conditions, then it's permissible to pray at home or in a local congregation as opposed to the Mosque's congregation. However, people during the time of the Prophet (pbuh) would walk across a city, even when sick, even carried on a stretcher, to gain the immense rewards of congregational prayer.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...postcount=1746

2) If someone truly can't make it to a Mosque without unreasonable difficulty, then it's not sinful to pray at home. However, it is incorrect to pray 2 rakat. If one misses the Jumuah congregation, one must pray ordinary Dhuhr prayer alone which is 4 rakat.

Jazakum Allah Khair
    Barak Allah Feekum

xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50) xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50) xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50) xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50) xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50) xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50) xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50) xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50) xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50) xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50) xslam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a question about what Ibn Taimeya said in his book Menhaj Al-Suna (منهاج السنة).

In the same book he says و كثير من الصحابة و التابعين كان يسبونه و يبغضونه which translates to "a lot of the sahaba and tabeen cured him and hated him" He said the previous statement about Imam Ali. He also says الطعن فيهم (اي الصحابة) طعن بالدين. These two statements are found in the same book.

My question is, how can طعن in the sahaba be طعن in Islam and in the same time there were Sahaba who cursed and Hated Imam Ali? How can they curse him and still be considered Sahaba? I see this as a contradiction.

Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jam08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Salaam,

I read that beneath earth there is air or gravity so powerful that is held back by 7000 or so angels and that only on Judgement Day is when the air will be released.

Is this true?