Reply
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    "The Issue" BBLou's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
    Age: 58
    Posts: 425
    Rep Power: 444
    BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BBLou is offline

    Really weird thing happened to me yesterday...Ocular Migraine...

    Never even heard of this until yesterday. I thought I would post it for the benefit of anyone else this may happen to.

    Yesterday morning I did my regular (intense) leg routine, took a few minute break, then did some light biceps. As I was doing my last couple sets of biceps, I looked at my watch (pacing for the next set) and I had trouble reading one of the digits and this seemed odd. After looking around the gym, I saw what seemed to be a "floater" in my eye, except it was a small jagged light spot instead of what a floater usually looks like.

    So I blew it off and went over the to stairmaster to do some cardio to finish up. While on the stairmaster I'm trying to figure out what this thing I'm seeing is and if it's in just one eye or both. It seemed to be both eyes. Then the spot started getting bigger. Best way to describe it would be a bright jagged diagonal line in the upper right side of my peripheral vision. This jagged line started getting longer, moving toward the corner of my eye, then it stopped and started coming back toward the bottom left so it was like this shape > but big.

    My vision in the region of the jagged line was obscured and blurry at this point. Overall I guess it took about 8 minutes for the jagged line to get to max size. At this point I was scared $hitless. I got off the stairmaster and stated to panic. I thought there was something seriously wrong with me. I was basically giving myself a panic attack and thought I was going to pass out. So I walked around gym for a bit trying to calm down then I sat down and just tried to relax. I really didn't know what to do at that point. So I headed to the locker room, got my stuff and figured I would try to head home. Took some time in the locker room getting my stuff together then headed toward the gym exit. When I got outside I looked around and the jagged line was gone and my vision was back to normal. Overall it seemed like it lasted about 15 minutes.

    When I got home, of course I come here first and do a search and found this...

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6249711

    This describes what happened to me almost exactly. After some googling, I found more info on Ocular Migraines then I called my eye doctor who is a good friend of mine. He basically confirmed what I read on the internet. Seems that there is no real determination of what causes these type migraines just like regular headache migraines. Needless to say I was somewhat relieved at that point after getting the crap scared out of me earlier that day.

    Just wanted to pass this along...
    "Consistency, hard work and dedication is the key to success"
    Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Registered User Spondoody's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Age: 57
    Posts: 27
    Rep Power: 0
    Spondoody has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Spondoody is offline
    I get them when I am tired about once/twice a year. Started at University mid twenties reading brand new very-white-never been looked at before study books a week before the exam! Rarely get a migraine headache. generall pop a paracetamol and rest eyes for half hour, goes away.
    Bright lights and tiredness generally trigger for me.
    Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    me GnomusMaximus's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2007
    Location: New York, United States
    Posts: 7,658
    Rep Power: 25853
    GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GnomusMaximus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GnomusMaximus is offline
    I know you guys are probably sick of hearing this story, but if you haven't.....

    I had migraines for a few years, generally feeling like they were behind my R eye. They would at times be so bad that I had to leave work. Worse in the heat for some reasons. One day I began to feel extremely hot, to the point that I went outside without a shirt on a below zero day and then sat in a cold shower with my sweatpants on. After that I got a headache that can not be described. Imagine your head in a vice while Bill Kazmeier turned the crank. After a few days of a continued headache I finaly gave in to my wife and went to the hospital. A CT scan showed my brain was bleeding. I was then sent to a hospital with a neurology ward specializing in strokes/aneurisms. Fast Fwd a bit and the end Dx was that I had a cyst on my brain that had ruptured on its' own. The blood was in fact the goop from a cyst that eventually drained through my spine. I have some residual double vision, but other than that am OK. the weird part.....no more migraines. The theory is that the cyst was the cause.

    When this happened three years ago it was considered very rare. It is believed that 15% of the population may have some type of cerebral cyst that never causes any problem. Ruptures were considered very rare. Now that more hospitals have 3T (or stronger)MRI's, it turns out that they may blow up more frequently than thought before, there was just no way to Dx it.

    The moral to this long, completely unsolicited tale is to get brain stuff checked out.
    Gnomefit...ain't for everybody, only the sexy people.
    Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Registered User blazeyellowwrx's Avatar
    Join Date: Oct 2009
    Location: United States
    Age: 49
    Posts: 5
    Rep Power: 0
    blazeyellowwrx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    blazeyellowwrx is offline
    Originally Posted by GnomusMaximus View Post
    I know you guys are probably sick of hearing this story, but if you haven't.....

    I had migraines for a few years, generally feeling like they were behind my R eye. They would at times be so bad that I had to leave work. Worse in the heat for some reasons. One day I began to feel extremely hot, to the point that I went outside without a shirt on a below zero day and then sat in a cold shower with my sweatpants on. After that I got a headache that can not be described. Imagine your head in a vice while Bill Kazmeier turned the crank. After a few days of a continued headache I finaly gave in to my wife and went to the hospital. A CT scan showed my brain was bleeding. I was then sent to a hospital with a neurology ward specializing in strokes/aneurisms. Fast Fwd a bit and the end Dx was that I had a cyst on my brain that had ruptured on its' own. The blood was in fact the goop from a cyst that eventually drained through my spine. I have some residual double vision, but other than that am OK. the weird part.....no more migraines. The theory is that the cyst was the cause.

    When this happened three years ago it was considered very rare. It is believed that 15% of the population may have some type of cerebral cyst that never causes any problem. Ruptures were considered very rare. Now that more hospitals have 3T (or stronger)MRI's, it turns out that they may blow up more frequently than thought before, there was just no way to Dx it.

    The moral to this long, completely unsolicited tale is to get brain stuff checked out.
    Scary stuff!
    "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat." ~ Winston Churchill
    Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam greyhair's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 1,985
    Rep Power: 2032
    greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000)
    greyhair is offline
    Originally Posted by BBLou View Post
    Never even heard of this until yesterday. I thought I would post it for the benefit of anyone else this may happen to.

    Yesterday morning I did my regular (intense) leg routine, took a few minute break, then did some light biceps. As I was doing my last couple sets of biceps, I looked at my watch (pacing for the next set) and I had trouble reading one of the digits and this seemed odd. After looking around the gym, I saw what seemed to be a "floater" in my eye, except it was a small jagged light spot instead of what a floater usually looks like.

    So I blew it off and went over the to stairmaster to do some cardio to finish up. While on the stairmaster I'm trying to figure out what this thing I'm seeing is and if it's in just one eye or both. It seemed to be both eyes. Then the spot started getting bigger. Best way to describe it would be a bright jagged diagonal line in the upper right side of my peripheral vision. This jagged line started getting longer, moving toward the corner of my eye, then it stopped and started coming back toward the bottom left so it was like this shape > but big.

    My vision in the region of the jagged line was obscured and blurry at this point. Overall I guess it took about 8 minutes for the jagged line to get to max size. At this point I was scared $hitless. I got off the stairmaster and stated to panic. I thought there was something seriously wrong with me. I was basically giving myself a panic attack and thought I was going to pass out. So I walked around gym for a bit trying to calm down then I sat down and just tried to relax. I really didn't know what to do at that point. So I headed to the locker room, got my stuff and figured I would try to head home. Took some time in the locker room getting my stuff together then headed toward the gym exit. When I got outside I looked around and the jagged line was gone and my vision was back to normal. Overall it seemed like it lasted about 15 minutes.

    When I got home, of course I come here first and do a search and found this...

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6249711

    This describes what happened to me almost exactly. After some googling, I found more info on Ocular Migraines then I called my eye doctor who is a good friend of mine. He basically confirmed what I read on the internet. Seems that there is no real determination of what causes these type migraines just like regular headache migraines. Needless to say I was somewhat relieved at that point after getting the crap scared out of me earlier that day.

    Just wanted to pass this along...
    x2

    Been having occular migraines on and off for 30 years.
    The first couple of times, I was so scared I nearly passed out.
    Unlike you, it just started while I was sitting in a meeting.
    Sometimes when I max out my caffine intake and then back off, they'll start up.
    But those who fight for right must remember St. Augustine's sage words,
    "right is right even if no one is doing it...and wrong is wrong even if every one is doing it!"
    -----------
    Got Causality?
    -----------
    God, Duty, Honour, Country
    Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    "The Issue" BBLou's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
    Age: 58
    Posts: 425
    Rep Power: 444
    BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BBLou is offline
    Wow, so I'm not the only one here. I never really get headaches and even with this, I only got a slight headache afterwards. From what I read, some people will get these "visual disturbances" as a precursor to a regular headache type migraine. Obviously if this happens on a regular basis, I will have it checked out.

    So greyhair, I would expect you have seen a doctor for this? What came of any doctor visits?
    "Consistency, hard work and dedication is the key to success"
    Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam greyhair's Avatar
    Join Date: May 2005
    Location: United States
    Posts: 1,985
    Rep Power: 2032
    greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000) greyhair is just really nice. (+1000)
    greyhair is offline
    Originally Posted by BBLou View Post
    Wow, so I'm not the only one here. I never really get headaches and even with this, I only got a slight headache afterwards. From what I read, some people will get these "visual disturbances" as a precursor to a regular headache type migraine. Obviously if this happens on a regular basis, I will have it checked out.

    So greyhair, I would expect you have seen a doctor for this? What came of any doctor visits?
    It was a neurologist who provided the diagnosis.
    There seems to be some correlation between migraines and prolapsed mitral valves as well.
    But those who fight for right must remember St. Augustine's sage words,
    "right is right even if no one is doing it...and wrong is wrong even if every one is doing it!"
    -----------
    Got Causality?
    -----------
    God, Duty, Honour, Country
    Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Registered User jtart2's Avatar
    Join Date: Aug 2006
    Age: 49
    Posts: 86
    Rep Power: 239
    jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jtart2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jtart2 is offline
    BBLous, what you describes is typical for a retinal migraine. If you get a headache afterwards, we say you have an ophthalmic migraine. I'm an optometrist and I get several patients with these per week. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

    Joe
    Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    "The Issue" BBLou's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2008
    Location: Orlando, Florida, United States
    Age: 58
    Posts: 425
    Rep Power: 444
    BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BBLou has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    BBLou is offline
    Originally Posted by jtart2 View Post
    BBLous, what you describes is typical for a retinal migraine. If you get a headache afterwards, we say you have an ophthalmic migraine. I'm an optometrist and I get several patients with these per week. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

    Joe
    Joe, thanks. I have a very good friend who is also an optometrist and I called him right after this happened. He basically told me the same thing. When it happens, at least the first time, it is some really scary stuff...
    "Consistency, hard work and dedication is the key to success"
    Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Registered User PattyU's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2009
    Location: Dublin, Ohio, United States
    Posts: 246
    Rep Power: 705
    PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PattyU is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    PattyU is offline
    I've had 3 of these in my life. The first was in my early 20's, and I went to the emergency room because it scared me so much. I had one when I was about 31, and then last year at 40. In college, I use to get regular migraines with only pain and nausea.

    My Doctor calls them Migraine with aura. For me, bright sunlight was a trigger for the last two. I get the flashing lights, then tunnel vision, then the nasty headache with nausea. I also had speech confusion last time, which is a possible symptom and was frightening. According to my Dr. and what I've read, they are usually nothing to worry about. My Doctor will send me for an MRI that if I started to get them regularly and if the aura always effect the same eye, which is a warning sign of possible complications. People, who get these types of migraines have a slightly increased stroke risk.

    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/mig...h-aura/DS00908
    Last edited by PattyU; 02-11-2010 at 04:56 PM.
    Reply With Quote

  11. #11
    Registered User IR45N's Avatar
    Join Date: Nov 2006
    Posts: 3,860
    Rep Power: 1547
    IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000) IR45N is just really nice. (+1000)
    IR45N is offline
    Had 'em as long as I can remember and no rhyme or reason how, when they occur. Zig zagging drifting black lines or whatever. In the same ball park as having a camea flash go off in your face; cept that's the blue dots. Disappears after a few minutes or so. No pain or afterwards pain. My opthamologist years ago called them electron or electronic migrains; nothing to worry about tho they can be annoying especially if you're driving.
    Reply With Quote

  12. #12
    Registered User kostasthai's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Age: 57
    Posts: 191
    Rep Power: 174
    kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10) kostasthai is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    kostasthai is offline
    same here, started 25 years ago when i started using computers, the screen gave me one and it comes once every 2-3 months, mine last for less than 2 minutes. Has the CT and the heart echo to make sure it was all ok. Never any real migraine pain afterwards. Usually stress related although I could never establish any real connection to anything than computer screens. I believe with the newer LCDs it's getting better.

    scary indeed if you just have it for the first time and/or when there are scotomas, black areas in the visual field. Need to make sure it is not amaurosis fugax/transient ischemic attacks as a precursor to strokes. If there are other symptoms like slurring or motor weakness, go to a hospital immediately.
    Last edited by kostasthai; 02-12-2010 at 01:31 AM. Reason: spelling
    Reply With Quote

  13. #13
    Registered User ky_man's Avatar
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Louisville, Kentucky, United States
    Age: 43
    Posts: 23
    Rep Power: 0
    ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ky_man has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ky_man is offline
    I get ocular migraines as well (migraine aura). Best I can describe them are as 'Jimi Hendrix-syle Hallucinations' that last for 30-45 minutes in my peripheral vision. Mine looks like the one that appears below the bridge on this page:

    migraine-aura.org/content/e27891/index_en.html(copy/paste - I can't post links yet!)

    I take Sumitryptan Succinate/Naproxen Sodium (Imitrex) when I feel one coming on. Seems to help, but it's expensive! If I have an important meeting or need to read (I work on a computer) this is all i can do besides sit and wait for it to pass.

    Experiencing migraine aura – Looking at one's own brain at work

    "Some would suggest that the migraine aura is actually the brain apprehending its own subroutines in consciousness. The fact that there are natural equivalents to drug-induced experiences suggests the possibility that in some sense, a sufferer is observing what's going on in the brain. The drugged or migrained brain is a cranked-up biochemical computer capable of picturing the self-organizing behavior and nonlinear dynamism at play within normally staid reality."

    (borourke, everything, February 8, 2000)

    Good luck!
    Reply With Quote

  14. #14
    Registered User bdawg05's Avatar
    Join Date: Dec 2013
    Posts: 7
    Rep Power: 0
    bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bdawg05 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bdawg05 is offline
    Realize this is an old thread BUT I had one of these last night and was googling around the internet.

    Like some of you, this is my 4th time, but I went to the ER to get my head checked since they seem to be happening more frequently. You can say just for piece of mind. Anyways, when they discharged me they indicated it might be an ocular migraine of which I thought no because I didn't really have any headache. BUT upon getting home, they are silent and the whole eye thing I had doesn't always give other symptoms like nausea or headaches.

    Reason I am necro'ing this thread is to give some input on what helps it go away faster than by itself for me and share some information that may be helpful for you if you ever find yourself having one. Each time it comes, I immediately eat a bunch of candy and drink a bunch of water and within 5 minutes it dissipates and goes away (the usual time can last for 20+ min, no thank you!) So I wanted to offer that up in case it happens to anyone. I read on WebMD that of some of the pre-cursors might be: low blood sugar, dehydration. I just know that when you get it, it's scary even if you've had it before, so eat some candy (like half a bag and wait) and see what happens. It going away, faster, is much better for everyone. Just my .02.

    Now what about prevention? No one really knows. But I see this thread has some conversation around specialty doctors - eye doctors, neurologists. Let me add in Physical therapist since I have been learning a lot about trigger points that REALLY work on neuro-muscular issues and share with you what my friend showed me, along with a study I found that is really interesting.

    So my friend is a Physical Therapist and he recommended I focus on the trigger points that may prevent or help release tension in the head around the related optic nerves. Basically he had me put my thumbs on the back of my head where there's an indentation and press with both thumbs while my hand with spread fingers "clamp" onto the top of my head. I felt a strong tension in the face above the eyebrow and eye, especially the one where I had the ocular migraine last night. Since my description probably sucks, here's a picture of a skull which shows the green dot where you press with your thumb and the red/pink shows the inferred trajectory of that trigger point: integrativeworks (dot) com/understanding-trigger-points-headache-spot-just-above-the-temple/

    This quote from a book states some interesting information related to trigger points and migraines. Granted we are talking about ocular migraines here and not all types of migraines, but it's a study with some interesting information:
    One study demonstrated that trigger points may play a far greater role in the perpetuation of migraines than previously thought (Calandre et al. 2006). The study compared patients at a headache clinic who suffered from frequent migraines with both nonclinic subjects with fewer migraine attacks and healthy control subjects who, at most, had infrequent tension headaches. The researchers examined specific muscles for trigger points and found that 93.9 percent of the migraine subjects had trigger points with referred pain patterns that reproduced the their migraine pain and other symptoms. By comparison, only 29 percent of the healthy subjects had pain referred to the same areas, and the pain was not migraine-like in quality. Pressing the trigger points of migraine subjects could reproduce the location of pain, the throbbing quality, light and sound sensitivity, and other symptoms that were common for that person. In 30.6 percent of migraine subjects, pressing muscles with trigger points actually caused a full-blown migraine that required immediate treatment.
    Last edited by bdawg05; 11-10-2014 at 09:44 AM.
    Reply With Quote

  15. #15
    Registered User CLT40's Avatar
    Join Date: Sep 2014
    Age: 46
    Posts: 7
    Rep Power: 0
    CLT40 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    CLT40 is offline
    That's crazy how many people have this. I have never heard of anyone else having it, other than my son. Of all the things to inherit.
    I was diagnosed with migraine with an aura as well. My tongue even went numb once. I thought I was having a stroke. The really scary thing to me is my speech gets completely mixed up. One time it happened and I was trying to explain it to my wife during it and she didn't have a clue what I was trying to say. I tried typing it on the computer and couldn't figure it out. Funny now, scary as s*** while it was happening.
    Reply With Quote

Similar Threads

  1. weird thing happened to me yesterday
    By Tech2TheLimit in forum Misc.
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:36 AM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-16-2004, 07:53 PM
  3. Weird thing happened!?
    By Skiny_Bones in forum Teen Bodybuilding
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2004, 06:12 PM
  4. Weird thing happened today
    By canadaguyeh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-25-2003, 07:05 PM
  5. weird thing happened ...
    By BB is 4 life :) in forum Teen Bodybuilding
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-12-2002, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts