adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Havoc or Winstrol?

Hey fellas. Just have a decision in my head. Maybe personal experiences from you guys on which you prefer. I have been on a cycle of havoc before and it did work. i was a hard gainer at 155 at one time i am 195 now years later but looking for the climax of all to my work maybe get me about 10 pounds heavier. My diet is fine my vitamins are fine. I use Reversitol or Novadex for my pct.Ive learn the ropes a little just wondering experiences you've had...Also if I do start taking winstrol what else did you stak with it? Thanks
    Last edited by adoggphx; 02-10-2010 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Another idea

Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nab0610 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    winstrol's real bad for your joints which can cause some serious injuries...it'll cut you up like crazy though...I'd personally avoid it from what I've read
    EBOL/CBOL/Bioforge log (completed):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=446424971&posted=1#post446424971

Sponsored Magnum Heat Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=470962551#post470962551

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also, Havoc is legal, Winstrol not so much.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) adoggphx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    Also, Havoc is legal, Winstrol not so much.
    ha ha yah but you can by it all over the internet and get it prescribed so its not that bad

force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) force_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Firstly you cant even compare a PH or prosteroid or whatever you want to call them to winstrol.this is a compound that has bee proven effective over decades of use not to mention being used by tons of pro athletes.

Secondly, at a reasonable dose cycled over 6-8 weeks winnie is not going to kill your joints despite what you have read. Now if you want to run 100mg/day for months on end thats a diff story.

F.
    Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Originally Posted by force_ View Post
    Firstly you cant even compare a PH or prosteroid or whatever you want to call them to winstrol.this is a compound that has bee proven effective over decades of use not to mention being used by tons of pro athletes.

Secondly, at a reasonable dose cycled over 6-8 weeks winnie is not going to kill your joints despite what you have read. Now if you want to run 100mg/day for months on end thats a diff story.

F.
    Have you had an experience with winstrol ?

claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) claricSTi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Due to the legality issue I doubt many people are going to admit to using the substance, let alone advise you to do so. I have seen some people take winstrol with great results, I have also seen a few other that has decent results and horrible sides. It's all based on how you dose it and how strong your PCT is. Personally, I wouldn't run a cycle like that without a SERM.

Originally Posted by claricSTi View Post
    Due to the legality issue I doubt many people are going to admit to using the substance, let alone advise you to do so. I have seen some people take winstrol with great results, I have also seen a few other that has decent results and horrible sides. It's all based on how you dose it and how strong your PCT is. Personally, I wouldn't run a cycle like that without a SERM.
    Well i have been on Havoc and the cycle went good I used a Pct reversitol and never had any issues. Never had any side effects. My buddy is starting Winstrol and was wondering if I should and Im doing my research now on it.... My gut says do another Havoc cycle. but stronger but my ego says do Winstrol. Get my point.... lol

siemiller87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where can you purchase Havoc? It is legal right?

Montreal CanAdian Militia ryanr623's Avatar
    ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000) ryanr623 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by siemiller87 View Post
    notsureifserious.jpg

Do people search anything anymore?
    Blessed be the lord, my rock, Who trains my hands for war, And my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1

Hockey Season!

Brown nosed white knight Insane247's Avatar
    Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane247 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by siemiller87 View Post
    Primaforce

siemiller87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ryanr623 View Post
    notsureifserious.jpg

Do people search anything anymore?
    No I didn't....Sorry....I was just reading through the thread and was lazy. Didn't feel like searching.

harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50) harbonah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    details for winny http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm

and here is the pro of it http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...azadrol-bible/

and if your looking for 10 lbs id go with havoc if your looking to cut up and add 2-5 lbs I would go with the pro for winny.

oh and here is a good amount of info on havoc. http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/

Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

and if your looking for 10 lbs id go with havoc if your looking to cut up and add 2-5 lbs I would go with the pro for winny.

oh and here is a good amount of info on havoc. http://tunedsports.com/designer-ster...rmative-bible/
    Internet .......ebay the old school stuff is banned and off the shelf you can still find it on there though... Hell winstrol ia all over the internet. You can get in a lot of places..

Originally Posted by harbonah View Post

I read the articles you attached.. Thanks man that is the stuff i was looking for well appreciated....

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if your looking for any more size then go for havoc. i still noticed great gains in strength and hardness AND size with havoc. winstrol did help with strength and hardness but not so much in the size category.
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by ralph4u2c View Post
    if your looking for any more size then go for havoc. i still noticed great gains in strength and hardness AND size with havoc. winstrol did help with strength and hardness but not so much in the size category.
    Thanks Ralph, hey what did you use to cut 6 week cycle other than your diet what was your main supp.? thanks Great before and after pics....man congrats....looks like u put the work in. lol

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adoggphx View Post
    ha ha yah but you can by it all over the internet and get it prescribed so its not that bad
    LOL, what's your experience with purchasing anabolics by mail? How often do you think goods are bunk or get seized? And unless you have AIDS how are you getting a script?
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    LOL, what's your experience with purchasing anabolics by mail? How often do you think goods are bunk or get seized? And unless you have AIDS how are you getting a script?
    Oh you can get a prescription for anything. Sure it may be in some foreign language that no one will be able to read, but its still in your name and signed by presumably a doctor.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    Oh you can get a prescription for anything. Sure it may be in some foreign language that no one will be able to read, but its still in your name and signed by presumably a doctor.
    Ok. Good luck with that in court. With the number of recent arrests, stings and general legal atmosphere surrounding AAS, I'd distance myself from any purchasing that wasn't from someone I was intimately acquainted with. I know people who are doing or have done time for PEDs. Unless you are making a living off your body, it's just not worth the risk to be the 'big guy at the gym.'
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ralph4u2c has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks Ralph, hey what did you use to cut 6 week cycle other than your diet what was your main supp.? thanks Great before and after pics....man congrats....looks like u put the work in. lol
    my cutting cycle is usually about 10-12 weeks and is not for the faint of heart or beginners it is usually for a show, event, or photo shoot.

i did do a normal cutting cycle sometime last year and a review for. i used Dicana/Lean Xtreme @ normal dose, low carb diet. review with pics are here http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post346377291
    Thermolife International | Driven by Excellence | When Quality Meets Innovation

"Friends come and go but 200lb will always be 200lb." - Henry Rollins

Cool

Ok. Good luck with that in court. With the number of recent arrests, stings and general legal atmosphere surrounding AAS, I'd distance myself from any purchasing that wasn't from someone I was intimately acquainted with. I know people who are doing or have done time for PEDs. Unless you are making a living off your body, it's just not worth the risk to be the 'big guy at the gym.'
    DVSnes Hey Im not going all out illegal steroid Frenzy. lol I have a freind that is in the AZ football league so its pretty east for me to get it. lol Anyway I have started my Havoc cycle then I will Pct for the cycle and maybe hit winstrol first part of summer to get ripped
    Last edited by adoggphx; 02-12-2010 at 09:43 AM. Reason: spelling error

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Solid posts. The repercussions are just not worth it to be the big guy on the block. I would like to see how it is so easy to obtain a script. Although AAS can be found easily on the internet, there is a lot of bunk, dangerous crap with a risk for interception by customs.
    Team iForce Nutrition Representative & Competitive Bodybuilder

iTrain. iCompete. iDominate. iFORCE: The results you demand at prices you can afford
    ***This is bodybuilding, if you're not in it 100%, get the FUK out

*NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50) *NateDOGG* will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    winstrol = 17 alpha-methyl-5alpha- androstano [3,2-c]pyrazol-17 beta-ol
    Winabol = 5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Winabol is a Non-Methylated PH so theirs low liver toxicity and its a great cutter and hardening compound, and its one of the PH's that werent banned and is still on the shelves at the nutrition store i work at... jsut something you may look into it's by generation x labs not as anabolic as winstrol but an alternative none the less.

just a suggestion.

One of the marketers also suggested stacking it with "jacked" which is a spawn clone, I know it sounds really stupid but the only methylated PH in the compound would be the epi in spawn.

then again don't listen to me, my rep bar says im a complete loser lol
    Last edited by *NateDOGG*; 02-12-2010 at 11:03 AM.

mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mckensel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if your seriously thinking about running a winny only cycle you are not ready for it, besides all that are you considering any type of pct for your cycle? Along with what mg are you wanting to run your winny at? considering even when stacked with test you have to have a pretty high mg to combat with the bloat you get with test unless you run a AI like aromisn.
    Moral of this is NEVER run a winny cycle alone. Only oral i would ever run alone is var and possibly dbol an that is iffy. An the winny joint stuff is a myth i have done winny a couple times and never noticed no such things, i think its all how the person is in all honest. Hope that helps thats just my $.02 for you.

Originally Posted by *NateDOGG* View Post
    winstrol = 17 alpha-methyl-5alpha- androstano [3,2-c]pyrazol-17 beta-ol
    Winabol = 5a- androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Winabol is a Non-Methylated PH so theirs low liver toxicity and its a great cutter and hardening compound, and its one of the PH's that werent banned and is still on the shelves at the nutrition store i work at... jsut something you may look into it's by generation x labs not as anabolic as winstrol but an alternative none the less.

just a suggestion.

One of the marketers also suggested stacking it with "jacked" which is a spawn clone, I know it sounds really stupid but the only methylated PH in the compound would be the epi in spawn.

then again don't listen to me, my rep bar says im a complete loser lol
    Hey Natedogg what supp store are you At? Im iN AZ also.

Originally Posted by mckensel View Post
    if your seriously thinking about running a winny only cycle you are not ready for it, besides all that are you considering any type of pct for your cycle? Along with what mg are you wanting to run your winny at? considering even when stacked with test you have to have a pretty high mg to combat with the bloat you get with test unless you run a AI like aromisn.
    Moral of this is NEVER run a winny cycle alone. Only oral i would ever run alone is var and possibly dbol an that is iffy. An the winny joint stuff is a myth i have done winny a couple times and never noticed no such things, i think its all how the person is in all honest. Hope that helps thats just my $.02 for you.
    Mckensel thanks for the reply I am now scared to do it.... lol Im still into wanting just a joke. Im not set hardon I just want something to help me get ready for summer in a 60 day plan..

Mckensel thanks for the reply I am now scared to do it.... lol Im still into wanting just a joke. Im not set hardon I just want something to help me get ready for summer in a 60 day plan..
    Ok so I have been on Havoc for 7 days now. Feel good today is the start of my 30mg day I normally am sore for about three to four days, but know I dont feel anything the third day. I definitely heal alot faster and my workouts I never loose never get tired?
    My diet is going good. I have already hit 201 pounds was at 194 at beginning of week. I consider 1/2 that fat though but its Gains.. lol I can already see bulkiness coming to my upper body and my Leg memory in my muscles are already showing me that they are coming back to what they used to be......