Closed Thread
Page 38 of 306 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 9178
    skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ONtop888 View Post
    That's absolutely fine, bro. In the nascent years of Islam, the Abrahamic faiths, for the most part, were brotherly to each other, despite having different theological beliefs. That is the way it should be now, even though it is very difficult at times for all of us.
    That is very true. And the Quran orders us Muslims to 'come to common terms' with our brothers of books. And also orders us not to argue with the people of the book but rather accept the teachings of your books unless specifically said otherwise. For example, if the story of Noah (P.B.U.H) wasn't in the Quran, we would still have to believe it because it is in the Bible and it doesn't contradict anything Islamic. So in other words, the bible is our book too and we should also study and learn from it.

And yeah, the Abrahamic faiths are struggling a little but i think that's because of Imperial globalisation by atheist ideologists. As soon as one releives himself of arrogance and actually looks into each faith with a pure heart, they no longer have a problem.

Let me end with these words my brother: The future lies with us.

skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) skinpoppin is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bird72 View Post
    Why not? All people who want to post here are welcome, and more you that looks like a serious person. Even trolls, clowns and haters are welcome, only that they need to post respectfully.
    I'm very serious about my love for my sister religion. Every knowledgeable Muslim who knows his religion is.

About the trolls, clowns and haters, thats the problem these days. I seriously and honestly welcome criticism against Islam, as harsh as you wish, but with respect. These days there is no respect. I'd much rather people would get there hateful burdens of there chests and ASK. It's not hard to say: "i don't agree with women's rights in Islam'' instead of starting and finishing with insults.

Lets pray together that the respect comes back.

Mary Honored in the Quran!

Behold! the Angels said" "O Mary! God hath chosen thee and purified thee- Chosen thee above the women of all nations.
    Al-Qur'an 3:42

Registered User AussieTrapezius's Avatar
    AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Arabian Giant Skeleton Update: Hoax Warning And New Developments
    8/2/2004 Since posting the previous story regarding the giant human skeletal remains found in Saudi Arabia, I have received a number of e-mails. From what people were saying, it at first appeared that the story might actually be a hoax, as the picture being circulated with it (see the Muslim newspaper article I previously linked to) turned out to have been doctored by a notorious Internet prank organization. I was, of course, skeptical of that photo from the beginning: the skeleton depicted in it would have belonged to a man at least 100 feet tall, which is clearly preposterous and not supported by Scripture. (Muslims are, unfortunately, susceptible to this sort of tomfoolery since they rely on the Koran, which contains much incorrect information poorly cribbed from God's true Word: the Bible).

However, I continued to investigate this issue, calling on contacts in the Middle East to see if they knew anything about the story that the doctored photo was attached to, which was short on actual details, saying only that the bones were found "recently". Last month my investigation turned up evidence that an ARAMCO geological team had indeed uncovered something in southeast SA in the summer of 2000 which resulted in a contingent of the Saudi police (not the military as previously reported) taking over the site. A missionary in Saudi Arabia (who insists on anonymity due to the extreme anti-Christian persecution going on in that nation) has told me that it is well known among foreign oil workers whom he is in contact with that some sort of human remains were discovered in the desert. The workers' wild speculation on what these remains were ranges from angel fossils to the bones of Mohammed, but the most common claim is that they were giant human bones. Apparently, the rumor is that Saudi religious officials were concerned that the discovery could somehow contradict part of the Koran, thereby helping to propagate Christianity, so they sent in the Mutawwa'in, their notorious religious police, to silence the matter. Although this last part is almost certainly true, I'm of the opinion that the geological branch of the oil industry -- which is infested with Evolutionists dedicated to keeping careful watch over who has access to their secret knowledge that the Earth is really much younger than they publicly claim it to be -- was also involved and somehow manipulated the Saudis into covering up the findings.

Last week, as I was preparing to write an update on these developments, I received an e-mail from a video producer in Australia doing a documentary on the search for Noah's Ark (she's also, amusingly, a fellow nemesis of Dr. Dawkins, having managed to trap that slippery weasel on camera unable to answer a question about how new information supposedly "evolves"), who wanted to know more about the McGivern expedition and incidentally if there were any more photos of the giant skeleton. I warned her of what I had discovered about the photo being doctored and not of the actual skeletal remains, but later it occurred to me that there may actually be photos, since surely a finding like this would be documented, even by those who wish to bury it. I decided to contact the missionary and see if he heard of anything about photos being taken at the fossil site prior to the arrival of the police. He said that he had heard there were photos taken, but that the police had confiscated them all, however he would ask around and see if anyone knew any more.

Then, just this morning, I received an e-mail from a person in the Saudi oil industry who, understandably, wishes to remain nameless. He told me that he was working as a technician (not a geologist) with the team that found the skeleton and corroborated much of the rumors about the incident. The skeleton was indeed of a giant human and there was a police cover up. He then related that, knowing the importance of what he was witnessing, he managed to surreptitiously copy one of the photos taken at the excavation site from a digicam to his laptop just before the police came and took all the cameras. He has recently converted to Christianity, thanks to our mutual missionary friend, and is fearful of the Mutawwa'in, but wants the world to see the truth of what was found in the desert, and so he attached the photo from that fateful day:

As you can see, the skeleton in this photo is of a more reasonable size -- I estimate he or she stood between 15 and 20 feet tall -- and in line with what we would expect from Biblical research. The weathering on it is consistent with the technician's description that the skull was originally found partially uncovered by the winds, and the look of horror on its face is consistent with sudden burial by the Flood combined with realization of one's own wickedness. (I do not know who the person doing the excavating is, but I suspect he works for ARAMCO. However, it is probably best not to dig into his identity since it may put him or his family in jeopardy.)

I now believe that the doctored photo was purposely attached to the story and spread through e-mail by Evolutionists as a type of agitprop designed to make Biblical science look bad when the photo was eventually revealed to be a hoax. (Hoaxes like this involving pastiches are a common M.O. for Evolutionists; see Piltdown Man, Onyate Man, Nebraska Man, Archaeoraptor, and "Lucy", to name just a few.) Perhaps they knew that eventually this discovery would get out and they wished to poison the well with doubt about the story's authenticity. But thanks to brave Christians working under the threat of a Wahabi-Evolutionist axis of lies, the truth has finally come out.
    Last edited by AussieTrapezius; 08-13-2010 at 05:49 AM.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AussieTrapezius View Post

Wall of text

What scriptures would this discovery be conflicting? Not the bible right? If it's the Quran, what scriptures would it be that conflicts with this discovery?

Assuming it's even remotely true, i think its pretty cool to see. A lot cooler to see a giant than some withered down man/monkey.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) burnedfish is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hi guys!...and gals?

I just got back from a trip to the Acores islands, and what a testament to God's beautiful creation! I have a few pictures posted in the thread below, along with some cool churches we saw as we drove around the island Faial, which only takes about 45 mins. lol. The night sky was FILLED with stars, as the islands only have a few thousand people, and are in the middle of the atlantic. Truely an awe inspiring and rejuvinating trip.

God bless you all brothers and sisters!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post532383713
    [Official] San Diego Brah

Ducks eat for free at Subway

Cast down,but not destroy bird72's Avatar
    bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000) bird72 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by burnedfish View Post
    Hi guys!...and gals?

I just got back from a trip to the Acores islands, and what a testament to God's beautiful creation! I have a few pictures posted in the thread below, along with some cool churches we saw as we drove around the island Faial, which only takes about 45 mins. lol. The night sky was FILLED with stars, as the islands only have a few thousand people, and are in the middle of the atlantic. Truely an awe inspiring and rejuvinating trip.

God bless you all brothers and sisters!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post532383713
    Fantastic....
    My first language is not English.

"Every being which begins has a cause for its beginning; now the world is a being which begins; therefore, it possesses a cause for its beginning"

!Try Christ, if doesn't function, we return your sins!

Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why does God make ugly people?
    Why does God give 1 girl Naturally Double DD Breast,
    while giving the next girl A Cups so she can live her whole
    life with insecurity, because she isn't as attractive?

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jreyes2265 View Post
    Why does God make ugly people?
    Why does God give 1 girl Naturally Double DD Breast,
    while giving the next girl A Cups so she can live her whole
    life with insecurity, because she isn't as attractive?
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I prefer the A cups.

Beauty is skin deep. I know of a few 10s that I prefer to avoid.

Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jreyes2265 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post
    Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. I prefer the A cups.

Beauty is skin deep. I know of a few 10s that I prefer to avoid.

Very philosophical.

So what's God thinking when he made this guy?

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very philosophical.

For all you know, that guy is the life of the party with lots of friends and a 10 for a gf.

Stranger things have happened.

ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ppself has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very philosophical.

Where does it say that god creates everything day in day out?

It's the human race that continues the tradition of creation. God gave use the tools to procreate and continue the human race.
    "Don't be envious when the grass is greener on the other side because you don't know how much crap it took to fertilize that ground.�

Are you ready? "Therefore I said to you that you will die in your sins; for if you do not believe that I am He, you will die in your sins.� (John 8:24).

Originally Posted by ppself View Post
    Where does it say that god creates everything day in day out?

It's the human race that continues the tradition of creation. God gave use the tools to procreate and continue the human race.
    So your saying ugly people shouldn't have sex? lol

So your saying ugly people shouldn't have sex? lol
    Why you gotta troll?

No where did I say that in my post. I didn't even say anybody was ugly in the first place.

You can also start telling me where in the bible does it say that god creates people on a daily basis.

Why you gotta troll?

No where did I say that in my post. I didn't even say anybody was ugly in the first place.

You can also start telling me where in the bible does it say that god creates people on a daily basis.
    Dude listen. I originally didn't mean to troll, I just had an opening and I went for it. As for God making everybody individually, you hear it all the time. "God made you special." "God has a plan for you when He made you." etc.

I can't give it to you directly from the bible. I'll admit to that.

I just go around christian threads, whenever I see them asking questions that don't make sense to me via the christian belief.

For example:

If God was in hell and you had the power to let Him out would you?

Well would you? Of course you would, because regardless of what He did, you wouldn't care and release him from that horrid place.

But he won't let you out though.

Yes it's "our choice" but what if it was God's choice and He ended in hell, the question still stands...would you let Him out??

HE WON'T LET YOU OUT!

Remember hell is a special place:

Full of

Fire & Smoke, Burning & Torture and Anguish where he will send YOU to Live and Suffer, Burn, Choke & Scream, and Cry, Forever and EVER until THE END OF TIME!...

but he loves you!

Pretty loving to me.

Dude listen. I originally didn't mean to troll, I just had an opening and I went for it. As for God making everybody individually, you hear it all the time. "God made you special." "God has a plan for you when He made you." etc.

WAAAAAAaaaaall of text

Yea i hear people say phrases that aren't supported by the bible all the time, but that don't mean it's god's word. So I'm telling you now. God doesn't create me or you or anything else today or tommorow. He created us in the beginning and that was it. We are left to our own devices, and to our own sins. Sure we are all "special", we have free will.

So now you are playing an omnipotent judge? Plus making strong assumptions on my choices? If God was in hell, he could leave. He's God.

God loves you because he is giving you the chance to not go to hell by accepting his son and repenting from your sins. You know the judge, you know the crimes, and you know the jail cell. You have the chance to not be in hell suffering, but you choose other wise for a lifestyle that serves your own will.

God is loving and will always accept you no matter what you do. Just like the prodigal son returning to his father. Be sincere and ask him to save you from eternal punishment.

Oh. And there is no end of time. It's eternity.

we have free will.

Plus making strong assumptions on my choices? If God was in hell, he could leave. He's God.
    Let me ask you this. If God knows everything "literally" everything, then that means he knows our every move. Thus in turn, we don't really have "free will" if it's already set and determined.

How can it be free will if he already knows whats going to happen?

That's called fate.

As for the assumptions. Yes, I assumed simply because Christians are suppose to LOVE their God so much their love compared to their family's is like hatred. Anyway, let me rephrase.

If God was in hell and COULD NOT leave unless YOU decided he could, would you? Keep in mind "He deserves to be there" for this situation.

Would you let him out if He has sinned and went to hell and you had the power?

So now you are playing an omnipotent judge?
    Read above.

Oh. And there is no end of time. It's eternity.
    Even more loving.

I of course meant that figuratively, I'm being serious in all my questions.

Let me ask you this. If God knows everything "literally" everything, then that means he knows our every move. Thus in turn, we don't really have "free will" if it's already set and determined.

How can it be free will if he already knows whats going to happen?

That's called fate.
    God knows everything, but you still have cause and effect that we control. We make the decisions, and god knows the outcome. Free will.

That is Calvinism, not fate.

As for the assumptions. Yes, I assumed simply because Christians are suppose to LOVE their God so much their love compared to their family's is like hatred. Anyway, let me rephrase.

If God was in hell and COULD NOT leave unless YOU decided he could, would you? Keep in mind "He deserves to be there" for this situation.

Would you let him out if He has sinned and went to hell and you had the power?
    Dude, did you grow up reading to many Spawn comics or something?

What crime are you saying that God committed that put him into hell? And is god still god? Am i god now?

AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AussieTrapezius is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What scriptures would this discovery be conflicting? Not the bible right? If it's the Quran, what scriptures would it be that conflicts with this discovery?

Assuming it's even remotely true, i think its pretty cool to see. A lot cooler to see a giant than some withered down man/monkey.
    If anything it is thought provoking. It may be 100% false. Who knows really.....

What about this to get your mind ticking.

The Hidden Agenda of Mantra Meditation

This is the first chapter in an evolving book, “Blowing the Whistle on Enlightenment: Confessions of a New Age Heretic,” by Bronte Baxter

http://brontebaxter.wordpress.com/bl...w-age-heretic/

And what did Maharishi procure for? The Vedic gods. He sold us a meaningless word that was supposed to guide our minds to transcend superficial consciousness. Later we learned those meaningless words, our mantras, were names of deities. He taught us advanced techniques with the Sanskrit word “namah” at their core: “I bow down.” Mantra meditation is a form of paying worship to those who call themselves gods. When you scrape away all the fancy and misleading explanations – like “meaningless sounds” and “impulses of creative intelligence,” what you get very simply is people with their eyes closed bowing down in their minds to an assigned Hindu deity.

Of course we can explain this away using TM explanations, much like the townsfolk explained away the emperor’s nakedness using the reasoning they were fed by the tricksters who paraded him through the town. But the emperor has no clothes. Mantras worship the gods. “Namah” means “bow down.” It’s right there on the surface for anyone to see if we toss out the excuses we were handed and look at the situation with even a shred of unbiased observation.

Who are these gods, that we’re so willing to explain away as “impulses of our own consciousness”? The same gods have appeared in other religions and cultures, even in societies that had no contact with each other. They go by different names, but the entities are the same. In Hinduism, you have Indra, god of thunder, ruler of the gods, married to Indrani, queen of the gods, known for her jealousy. In Greek mythology, you have Zeus, god of thunder, ruler of the gods, married to Hera, queen of the gods, known for her jealousy. One-to-one correspondence like this is common. The gods are a global phenomenon, with their imprints on every society.
    TM being transcenderal meditation
    Last edited by AussieTrapezius; 08-14-2010 at 06:38 AM.

Yea i hear people say phrases that aren't supported by the bible.
    A really good one is

"God helps those, who help themselves"

That is not even in the bible hahah

A really good one is

"God helps those, who help themselves"

That is not even in the bible hahah

But a few I have grown up with are...

You do the crime, you do the time.

If you don't have any thing nice to say, then don't say anything at all.

What about

"Pot calling Kettle Black"?

What about

"Pot calling Kettle Black"?
    Hmmm never heard that one. What's it meaning?

I don't know if this one correct.....

You can give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Or you can teach a man how to fish, and he will eat for days.

Question

Hypocrisy

And as He walked by the Sea of Galilee, He saw Simon and Andrew his brother casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. Then Jesus said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you become fishers of men.” They immediately left their nets and followed Him.
    You can give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Or you can teach a man how to fish, and he will eat for days.

Maybe its about spiritual sustenance. Teach a man how to fish, teach a man to follow the teachings and he will be well spiritually satisfied.

Hypocrisy

Maybe its about spiritual sustenance. Teach a man how to fish, teach a man to follow the teachings and he will be well spiritually satisfied.

Ha pic says it all.

The fish comment could be spiritual,'or could be literal. In the scripture I think it's speaking of the spiritual connection like your saying.

I know I rather teach someone how to do a task, instead of doing it for them over and over.

New meaning to what the left hand path truely is.

God knows everything, but you still have cause and effect that we control. We make the decisions, and god knows the outcome. Free will.

That is Calvinism, not fate.

Dude, did you grow up reading to many Spawn comics or something?

What crime are you saying that God committed that put him into hell? And is god still god? Am i god now?

Your assuming my past actions based off 1 question, shows your lack of seriousness to the debate. It doesn't matter what crime he did, when he sends people to burn in hell forever and eternity, it doesn't matter if that person killed 100 people or listened to profanity rap music. Sin is sin.

If you can't answer the question then you are a joke, and can't provide a legitimate answer because you know you can't. You are changing the subject, you give Christianity a bad name.

You can't take the fact that you would let god out of hell, but won't accept he won't let you out. Looks like reality smacked you in the face with how much love "he" has for you.

Smile The Prophet Muhammad's love for Jesus.

Narrated Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one." (Sahih Bukhari, Book #55, Hadith #652)

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: I am most akin to the son of Mary among the whole of mankind and the Prophets are of different mothers, but of one religion, and no Prophet was raised between me and him (jesus Christ). (Sahih Muslim, Book #030, Hadith #5834)
    Last edited by skinpoppin; 08-15-2010 at 07:58 AM.

Your assuming my past actions based off 1 question, shows your lack of seriousness to the debate. It doesn't matter what crime he did, when he sends people to burn in hell forever and eternity, it doesn't matter if that person killed 100 people or listened to profanity rap music. Sin is sin.
    It's not accpting Christ that's ends you to hell. That is why he sacrificed his one and only begotten son for our sins. Because we would all go to he'll for our sinful natures.

If you can't answer the question then you are a joke, and can't provide a legitimate answer because you know you can't. You are changing the subject, you give Christianity a bad name.

You can't take the fact that you would let god out of hell, but won't accept he won't let you out. Looks like reality smacked you in the face with how much love "he" has for you.
    I don't have to answer anyhing to you, or your childish questions. I have tried answering your one question that does not tell me why god creator of he'll would be in he'll in the first place. Did he commit a crime or not? God doesn't just send people to hell just cause.

I already told you why people go to hell. Because you have turned down christ, which is a crime against god "an omnipotent god". He has sacrificed his only son for you to be able to go to heaven, God just wants our unconditional love for him.

If you commit a crime against god,'then expect a godly punishment. Or get a godly reward, it's your choice. It's weird how most people focus to much on the punishment, but not the reward.

It's not accpting Christ that's ends you to hell. That is why he sacrificed his one and only begotten son for our sins. Because we would all go to he'll for our sinful natures.

I don't have to answer anyhing to you, or your childish questions. I have tried answering your one question that does not tell me why god creator of he'll would be in he'll in the first place. Did he commit a crime or not? God doesn't just send people to hell just cause.

I already told you why people go to hell. Because you have turned down christ, which is a crime against god "an omnipotent god". He has sacrificed his only son for you to be able to go to heaven, God just wants our unconditional love for him.

If you commit a crime against god,'then expect a godly punishment. Or get a godly reward, it's your choice. It's weird how most people focus to much on the punishment, but not the reward.

Childish is believing in an omnipotent being with no evidence whatsoever.

Watch that, then tell me who is childish.
    Last edited by Jreyes2265; 08-15-2010 at 12:14 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 38 of 306 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 ... LastLast