Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) beniger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Best Belts Powerlifting Belt Review www.bestbelts.net

Dean Best has a serious powerlifting belt made in the USA belt (North Carolina). I've previously owned a Sheik Belt (black fabric), a Altus tapered thin leather belt, and a 10mm Inzer Forever Lever Belt. The Inzer belt never really broke in. I hated wearing it because it benched my stomach and bruised my hips/ribs.

I ordered the soft belt (leather has been softened a little, but just as solid) It arrived in about 5 business days. Ships free. Dean put a few extra holes in the LARGE size, so that it would fit me when I diet for my next show. It's about a 12mm belt, offers great support for my next Power Lifting Meet.

Quality: 10/10 - roller, buckle, and leather all very heavy and solid
    Look/feel: 10/10 - great looking black suede
    Value: 10/10 - can't beat it for the service and price

(From www.bestbelts.net)
    Athlete Suede Powerlifting Belt
    Price: $54.00
    There is no compromise on quality of this belt. It is made from one strip of heavy sole leather. Then your choice of color of deep drum dyed suede is added to both sides. It has four rows of high quality thread sewed on it. The buckle is made of heavy steel with a solid seamless roller buckle.

This belt has a broke in feel but still gives tremendous support for any upright lifting. Hours of detail go into building this belt. It demands time and quality materials for it to be a true custom belt by Best Belts and it gets it. The Athlete has made thousands of lifters happy during the last 30 years. Available in the standard firm version or a soft version for that broken in feel.
    The guy standing on top of the mountain did not fall there.

odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah I just ordered a belt and I can't wait to get it. Dean went out of his way helping me pick the right size and in fact made me a custom size so that my current size is in the middle with room to grow or lose. Hell of a good customer service.

CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Nice stuff there. I'll probably be putting in an order soon since APT never has what I want in stock when I check their site.

odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10) odinlives is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah you'll be happy with what you get. I got mine on Monday. It's high quality and made in the USA. He helped me get the size I'm at now right in the middle with room to grow or lose. I couldn't ask for a nicer belt. I've seen many belts that cost way more and this equal to if not better. If you contact him by email he will work with for a custom size belt and not just one that fits into the sizes listed. $54 shipped- can't beat that- not for thgis quality!

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    They look NICE....
    Part of me would love to buy one, but man....as funny as it sounds, the weight belt that my mom bought me when I was 14 (I'm 37 now) STILL is in GREAT shape and when I do wear one, it works great...
    Just no need for it....but if I did...yeah, I would pick one of these up.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10) CBoxer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Everything that has been posted in this thread is true. The gentleman at Best Belts (Dean?) was extremely helpful and set me up with a custom sized 10mm belt that is great quality. I've never messed with APT, Cardillo, or Inzer belts, but I can't imagine they're any better than what they sell at Best Belts. We talked on Friday and he told me that he would make my custom sized belt and have it sent out on Monday. I just received it today. Friendly service, great product, quick delivery; these guys rock.

marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10) marilia05 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

old belts and new ones

Very useful thread - I am writing an article for the lay public on belts and I'll get in touch with Dean for a short interview. I have personal contact with Alan (APT) and I have wonderful equipment from them.

But.... as cgc wrote, the best belt I have (because of this writing thing, I have some equipment) is one my first coach and old friend custom made for me on a little shop near the gym. Years of sweat, hope and happiness ingrained there - that texture can`t be reproduced.

I wonder if someday powerlifting belt will be sold like whiskey - you know: 8yr, 12yr, etc. The best are the oldest.

cheers

Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    They look NICE....
    Part of me would love to buy one, but man....as funny as it sounds, the weight belt that my mom bought me when I was 14 (I'm 37 now) STILL is in GREAT shape and when I do wear one, it works great...
    Just no need for it....but if I did...yeah, I would pick one of these up.
    Marilia Coutinho

http://www.mariliacoutinho.com

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    I've had my Cardillo belt for about 16 years. Other than a few cosmetic scrapes, it 's like new; even the prong holes show no wear. I won't live long enough to outlast it.

No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lessonlearned has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long does it usually take for them to get back to you? I sent them an email on friday and am still waiting to here back. At first my emails kept bouncing and on one of the errors the following email address appeared: 'bestbelts1982@aol.com'

I sent an email directly to that address and it appeared to go through.

Seems like they responded to me within a day or so. I'd just give them a call if you're having trouble contacting by email.

Wintersole has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Gotta agree...Dean is great to deal with...I emailed him on Thursday and my belt was shipped out today and he custom built it to fit me...awesome customer service as far as I am concerned...Looking forward to getting it...

Squats do a body good! musicianman's Avatar
    musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dean was the man. I just ordered a belt at 11:30 PM with a "check email" notice on the order. I wrote him an email asking him to make the belt 31-35 inches, rather than 28-31 or 32-35. He made the extra hole, and custom-tailored it for me. He even went as far as to make it extra thick (13 mm) without any added cost, all on his own recommendations.

This guy is awesome and the company is great. Can't wait to get the belt.

Sorry for necroing an old thread.
    Training, philosophy, nutrition and biomedical discussion (2.0): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146797403

Video log:
    www.YouTube.com/Frootlups

snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snizzle77 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Would like to add to this thread. Just got off the phone with Dean. He's responded to all of my e-mails within just a couple hours each time, and tried to reach me numerous times on my cell (I was at work so couldn't pick up).

Although I have not recieved the belt yet, if you are out looking for a new belt I would highly recommend you give this guy a call or an e-mail.

All of his belts are made here in the U.S, free shipping, I could actually pay with paypal unlike most sites I've been looking at, and he calls to talk to you to see your needs and customize it to meet them, and they also have a lifetime guarantee.

My Athletes cut single prong soft cost $59. Since I cut/bulk and my waist varies drastically, he said he'd make it fit from 28-37 waist, puting in as many extra holes in it as could fit just in case I need them.

I'm not being paid or given anything extra for writing this, just very shocked out how genuinely nice a person can be and would like to spread the word.

Bestbelts.net , check it out.

vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vic84875 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Bump.

Good Review. Helpfull. Thank you.

Anyone has more thoughts (or opinions) on the Athlete Suede Powerlifting Belt?

The product looks very good, and the Price is desirable; against other ''..brand names..''. Also, the custom feature: extra holes for bulk / cut comes in very handy.

Anyone who has lifted with these belt; Can attemp to compare against brand name belts like Inzer, Titan, etc...

smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) smcleod90 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ive had my inzer belt for about 3 months and i love that thing, highly recommended
    Follow me on instagram mcleod209

Movado96 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best Belts Powerlifting belt

Happen to come across this forum little while back looking for details on powerlifting belts. Being a first time user of a REAL belt I wanted to make sure I was getting and paying for the right one. With that said I took a lot of your advice called Dean , played phone tag for couple days over the holidays. He ended up calling me little later in the night and laid out in complete detail what I would need and should expect from his belts. BAM!! With service like that I was most definately purchasing a belt and I did 40 minutes later once I reached work. That was Sunday night belt was shipped on Wednesday and received Friday. Belt is every bit what he explained to me and comparing to the other named brand belts in the gym Deans ranks right at the top. The new layout for your waist size should help a lot of people as well with growth and loss of weight. He has moved the sizing to the middle hole of the belt according to your waist size around the belly button and given an extra 3 to 4 inches each way. Also offsetting the tongue loop for a much easier tuck and flatter laying belt. Thanks for the forum and Thanks Dean for a very informative 40 minutes.
    Last edited by Movado96; 01-08-2011 at 12:10 AM. Reason: supplying further informatiom

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not sure how I missed this the first time around, but I'll definitely consider these if/when I decide I want a belt.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.18

I HATE lightbulbs.

Nicholas881 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys has anyone had any expirence with the ultimate, ive been talking to Dean and Jackie back and forth for a few days now and im stuck between the ultimate and the prime cut. My deads and squats are in the 500 mark now however im not a powerlifter and am in it for the bodybuilding aspect. The big question is: is there such thing as too heavy/stiff of a belt? Thanks Nick

xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000) xjdesertfox is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just wanted to bump this thread. I placed an order friday night, SATURDAY(how many companies do you know will email you on a weekend?) I got an email from dean saying he got my order and my comments on how I wanted it made. And he gave me an ETA of how when my order would ship(tuesday)

Inzer gave me lead time of 4 weeks when i emailed them on custom fitting/colored belt for me. Dean is making it happen in 2 working days, at about $20 cheaper at that.

Highly recommended, A+ on customer service.
    Budget Workout Equipment crew

Titan HD rack
    Cap OB-86 Barbell
    Eleiko Calibrated bumpers (but who was budget?)

HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) HevEw8 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just giving this a bump as I just ordered a belt from Dean... he was VERY helpful... we spent about an hour on the phone chatting about lifting amongst other things... Super nice guy ... belt should be here today!

VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz VoxExMachina has the mod powerz
    I have the athlete belt from BestBelts. Very happy with it and it's definitely a quality piece.

However, I noticed today that www.bestbelts.net is down for some reason. Are they out of business?
    ☠ By reading this post, you have agreed to my negative reputation terms of service.

PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by VoxExMachina View Post

However, I noticed today that www.bestbelts.net is down for some reason. Are they out of business?
    Been trying to find out all morning. If anyone has an email or a phone # pm me and I will try and find out.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #18 []---[]

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PassinThrough View Post
    Been trying to find out all morning. If anyone has an email or a phone # pm me and I will try and find out.
    Here's the contact info obtained from an archived copy of bestbelts.net contact page:

Best Belts
    2378 Power Dam Rd.
    Walnut Cove, NC 27052

info@bestbelts.net

336-591-7159

PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000) PassinThrough is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^^^^lol looked around all morning and couldn't find anything.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KBKB again.

Thanks bro. Not sure why you don't got more reps. You are one of the more helpful people on here.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #18 []---[]

BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigStone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just got off the phone with Dean. He mentioned he won't be taking any orders until the middle of January or end of January. I waited this long I am sure I can wait a few more weeks.

Just wanted to give you guys an update.

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There have been some health problems in his family and he's been doing everything himself lately. I'm sure he's taking off for the holidays. The good thing is that once he takes your order, the belt arrives about a week later. I got one about a month and a half ago and love it. Great quality and Dean's a nice person to deal with
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jfindon is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I had one on my Christmas list and I know my mom spoke to him a few weeks ago, not sure if it's going to be here or not.

I HATE lightbulbs.

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jfindon View Post
    I had one on my Christmas list and I know my mom spoke to him a few weeks ago, not sure if it's going to be here or not.
    I'm pretty sure that Santa will probably drop one under your tree. Seriously, if your mom talked to him a few weeks ago you should be good because people on Rip's SS site had been getting them as recently as two weeks ago. Good luck and I know that you'll love it man.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    I'm pretty sure that Santa will probably drop one under your tree. Seriously, if your mom talked to him a few weeks ago you should be good because people on Rip's SS site had been getting them as recently as two weeks ago. Good luck and I know that you'll love it man.

Thanks. I went with the top level one (Premium I think) and my mom said she called him and he wondered if I wanted single or double prongs. I hadn't specified on my list so that's how I found out she called... he also asked if I was serious about training because this isn't a very thick belt not for beginners or something

I HATE lightbulbs.

Squats do a body good! musicianman's Avatar
    musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000) musicianman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It seems that Dean's website is no longer up... I know he and his wife were having health issues and were advanced in age.

Thanks to him for a great belt and wishing him the best.
    Training, philosophy, nutrition and biomedical discussion (2.0): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146797403

Video log:
    www.YouTube.com/Frootlups