Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Becoming "The Situation"

I'm 21. At one point not too long ago I hit a little beyond 350. I decided it was time to get serious. I thought what better way to keep myself motivated by posting a thread for everyone to see at bb.com. I’ve been working out consistently for the past 3 weeks. Right now I’m about 342 and this is where the pictures are. I will try and get new pictures the first weekend of every month. I’m going to log workouts that I do. I go to school Mon through Friday, and I utilize their gym.

I’ve been doing 2 lifting days and 2 cardio focused days a week. I want to boost the lifting days to three and try to get a session of cardio in everyday Monday through Friday.
    I do 3 working sets and warm up sets. I aim for 3x10. But I’m happy hitting a min of 6 or 7 if I’m starting a higher weight than previous workout.

Today was a lifting day. I’m still very weak so please be nice. :-P
    Warm up walking 6 mins at a 12.5 incline
    Squats
    Warm up of bar and 125
    3x10x170, I’ve been boosting up by 5 pounds every workout, so 175 next workout
    Dumbbell rows
    Warm up of 35
    1x10x50
    2x7x50
    Dumbbell bench press
    Warm up of 30
    3x10x45 will bump to 50 next workout
    Dumbbell shoulder press
    Warm up of 25
    1x10x35
    2x7x35

Tomorrow will be hard as my food choices will be limited to going out, but I think I’ll be ok. I’m getting fitted for a tux for my big bros wedding. Hopefully I’ll have to go back 3 weeks or so before the wedding and get readjustments.
    Attached Images

TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) TVRYAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was not going to do anything until Monday, but I decided to get a cardio session in tonight. I'm still not able to go very fast because if I go a certain speed my feet begin to start bothering me, but I make up for that doing a 15 incline which is the highest on the treadmill. I did that for 22 minutes at 2.3. My goal was to burn 400 according to the machine. I exceeded that and burned 460. I know machines are not totally reliable on calories burned so I like to think I do about half or so. Does anyone know how accurate the "calories burned" usually are? I do put in my age and weight before starting.

sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sickdevildog1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's your diet look like?
    Semper Fi

★★★ Jason Genova is gonna make it Crew ★★★

★★★FAITH in Humanity Restored Crew★★★
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150516403

Misc Fire Team 2:
    Johnnybomb;DonMegaR;NotMeAgain;armymuscle01;girlygirl;sickdevildog1;MIH-XTC;awds;Sable Strenua;The Big E

I'm on campus 5 days out of the week so my food options are pretty limited. For breakfast I always get egg whites from hard boiled eggs and there's always a hot cereal option of either oatmeal or cream of wheat/rice. Lunch they almost always serve junk, today was chicken nuggets and fries for example. So I usually have a sandwich from the sandwich bar and a bowl of soup. It would be a lot better if our grill station had grilled chicken breast, but all they usually have is burgers, grilled cheese, and cheese quesadilas. I have a long class before dinner so I usually bring a protein bar to snack on in class. Dinner is usually something decent usually a meat protein source and vegetables. Tonight is beef round, that's the best imo.
    Weekends are normally a free for all just having whatever my parents cook. Breakfasts on the weekend are always eggs over easy with like 2 slices of bacon and toast. Sometimes eggs and oatmeal. For lunches on the weekend I have portioned out cuts of meat, usually a chicken breast or steak, and I cook up some broccoli with it. Dinners are usually a protein source and vegetables, maybe a starch.
    I have a scoop of whey upon waking up in morning, a scoop before lifting, and 2 scoops post lifting along with a small handful of gummies.
    It's hard being strict on campus, but as long as I'm losing weight, that's good, right?

I'm especially proud how today went in terms of eating and exercising. So I'm logging it.
    I went to the gym twice, once for a cardio session and once for a lifting session. I was extra motivated to do that because this weekend wasn't that great, a little drinking and going out. I somewhat feel I undid the previous weeks work, but back on track.

Cardio session
    I "burned" another 450ish calories on the treadmill. I did 2.3 at a 12.5 incline for 25 minutes.

Lifting
    Squat
    2 Warm up sets, one of bar and one of 130
    3x10x175
    will bump to 180 next lifting day

Dumbbell Row
    warm up set of 35 per
    3x10x50
    bumping to 55 next lifting day

Dumbbell Bench Press
    Warm up of 35 per
    2x10x50
    1x8x50
    Gonna maintain the 50 per next workout and see if I can hit 3x10x50

Dumbbell Shoulder Press - seated
    warmup of 20 per
    2x10x35
    1x7x35
    Gonna keep the working set at 35 and see if I can hit 3x10x35

Diet
    Breakfast
    I didn't go to the cafeteria for breakfast. I opted to sleep in til just before class and I brought a protein bar to class.

Lunch
    Had a custom made roast beef and turkey sandwich, with mayonnaise and a slice of provolone cheese and lettuce and tomato on whole wheat. With my sandwich I had about a cup of chicken noodle soup.

Dinner
    Dinner was the best meal. I had about 7-8 oz sliced top round beef, about a half cup of mashed potatoes, and went to the salad bar and filled up the rest of my plate with raw broccoli.

Snacks throughout day
    4 string cheese
    1 Oats 'N Honey Nature Valley bar
    Low-carb Monster (I really shouldn't have this but I'm addicted to the stuff)

Pre Workout
    1 scoop ON Whey

Post workout
    15 gummy bears
    2 scoops ON whey

With all that the calorie breakdown is
    2,381 calories
    199 Carbs
    81 Fat
    217 Protein

I'll probably have a scoop of NC 24 before bed bringing the total to 2,581
    This was definitely one of my better days in terms of eating.

Today was a little harsh on diet, I went out for lunch and got a fastfoody sandwich and had a few onion rings. Will detail that more when I get to diet portion.

Cardio
    I "burned" 400 cals. I could've gone longer, but I had a major case of swamp ass and it felt awful keeping on walking. I did about 20 minutes from 2.2-2.4 and kept incline above 10 at all times doing a 15 incline for about 9 minutes.

Diet
    Breakfast
    1.5 cups cream of rice
    5 egg whites

Lunch
    Kelly's Roast Beef Grilled Chicken Sandwich
    about 15 onion rings

Dinner
    about 7.5 oz baked ham
    3-4 oz red potato
    cup or so of mixed veggies

Snacks
    1 cheese stick
    1 protein bar

Totals
    1960 cals
    207 carbs
    60 Fat
    148 Protein

I'm sure the calories are off by about 200 or so because I could taste the oil/butter they used on the grilled bun of the chicken sandwich. So I estimate about 2200 calories for day so far. I'll probably have one last little snack before bed.

minausmc has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good job man keep going. try to lower your carbs and increase your protein. EAT CLEAN.
    Instead of protein bar try protein shake.

Originally Posted by minausmc View Post
    Instead of protein bar try protein shake.
    The main reason I do protein bars is because of the convenience. It's good for class. I know this sounds awful, but I don't wanna be "the fat guy with a shaker bottle with protein" in class. The nice thing about having a bar is that no one has to know it's a protein bar.

I just had the cruddiest sandwiches for lunch. My school had these premade hot sandwiches and I thought it wouldn't hurt to have it for lunch. I feel the school cuts them kind of small so I took two and had broccoli with it. My school food is run by sodexo and they put out nutritional info for the food that they serve. According to each sandwich there's 740 calories. They were cut kinda small though and I know that the info they provide is generic, like many sodexos would put the same sandwich out. I'm a little worried my lunch might've been about 1400 calories which is not good. But since they were cut small I think it's closer to 1,000. I should've gone with a custom made sandwich instead. I'm not gonna kill myself over this though. Realize it was a mistake and will try not to repeat.

postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500)
    Diet is everything even when your trying to gain wieght, if get a good picture of your diet maybe can toss a few suggestions your way.

Just keep at it man, you will be rewarded in time for your efforts

would you consider cutting out some of the cheese and breads? mayo and some of those things? just "cleaning" up somethings will really help like cheese sticks i know there good but its crap

I know you are in school, but have you ever tried to lay out a weekly diet and stick to it?

I would be willing to help you setup a diet and program, on yahoo,aim,msn or something

Pm me if get free and want to chat about diet and some cardio stuff
    Last edited by postflopaction; 02-10-2010 at 09:14 AM.

It's hard in school cause the menu changes daily. If you're interested my school has a website at framinghamdining.com. I suppose I could cut out the cheese and mayo on sandwiches, but I have enough trouble getting in enough calories as I can only eat three times a day at school. I haven't done a search yet, but I will after this post and find out about snacks. Since I only get 3 meals in school. I have to rely on snacks. Right now I just don't know what to get, in my dorm I have protein powder, granola bars, cheese sticks, almonds, and protein bars. It's a lot easier to eat on weekends because I'm home and I usually have good stuff for meals such as broccoli, chicken breasts and portioned steaks.

Lost 161lbs and counting Freddie Beef's Avatar
    Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Freddie Beef is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I read thru your passages and you sound like me when I was 19. I had every reason to keep eating the crappy things. I will tell ya, the sooner you quit eating the bad things, you will feel better. Dont worry about getting your calories in for the day, we arent fat cuz we have been dieting for a long time, some days you wont have time to get all of them in. Better to have low calories than to get them in and having crappy food be the calories. Just eat clean, I have lost almost 50 pounds by just doing that, making my lifestyle healthy, make these changes permanent, it is not a diet brother, it is your life. You will have todo this forever. So better to make these changes permanent and easy.
    Strong and Brave, to the grave

postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500) postflopaction is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by TVRYAN View Post
    It's hard in school cause the menu changes daily. If you're interested my school has a website at framinghamdining.com. I suppose I could cut out the cheese and mayo on sandwiches, but I have enough trouble getting in enough calories as I can only eat three times a day at school. I haven't done a search yet, but I will after this post and find out about snacks. Since I only get 3 meals in school. I have to rely on snacks. Right now I just don't know what to get, in my dorm I have protein powder, granola bars, cheese sticks, almonds, and protein bars. It's a lot easier to eat on weekends because I'm home and I usually have good stuff for meals such as broccoli, chicken breasts and portioned steaks.
    would you be open to logging like a weeks worth of your meals?

So can get a better sample of your diet? maybe we can find a few things to add/subract that will help you?

Today was a little harsh on diet, I went out for lunch and got a fastfoody sandwich and had a few onion rings. Will detail that more when I get to diet portion.

Cardio
    I "burned" 400 cals. I could've gone longer, but I had a major case of swamp ass and it felt awful keeping on walking. I did about 20 minutes from 2.2-2.4 and kept incline above 10 at all times doing a 15 incline for about 9 minutes.

Diet
    Breakfast
    1.5 cups cream of rice
    5 egg whites

Lunch
    Kelly's Roast Beef Grilled Chicken Sandwich
    about 15 onion rings

Dinner
    about 7.5 oz baked ham
    3-4 oz red potato
    cup or so of mixed veggies

Snacks
    1 cheese stick
    1 protein bar

Totals
    1960 cals
    207 carbs
    60 Fat
    148 Protein

I'm sure the calories are off by about 200 or so because I could taste the oil/butter they used on the grilled bun of the chicken sandwich. So I estimate about 2200 calories for day so far. I'll probably have one last little snack before bed.

like do this everyday for week so can get a history to work off of?

I'll do my best to post diet everyday. I've done it for the past 2 days, so I'll just keep going.
    I'll update later tonight after dinner and workouts.

steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steve4848 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the sodexo food is awful. they were the food carriers at my elementary, middle, and high schools. They even catered some of the sports banquets during high school which was quite nice because it allowed parents to see just how bad their food was!

I'll do my best to post diet everyday. I've done it for the past 2 days, so I'll just keep going.
    I'll update later tonight after dinner and workouts.
    cool man

will check back

I just had dinner and worked out earlier, so time for a log!
    Today was a crappy day of eating, mainly due to lunch which I have no solid idea about calorie breakdown which I mentioned earlier. Could be anywhere from 900-1400 because I don't know what the standard sandwich size is, so I'm leaving that out, so keep in mind that's why my calories are so much lower than normal.

Lifting Day!
    warm up of a 6 minute cardio session to get blood flowing

Squat
    warm up of bar and 135
    3x10x180
    Will bump to 185 next lifting day

Dumbbell rows
    warm up set of 40
    1x9x55
    1x8x55
    1x6x55
    Will continue working with 55 until I hit 3x10

Dumbbell Bench
    warm up of 35
    3x10x50
    Will bump up to 55 next lifting day

Dumbbell shoulder press - seated
    warmup of 20
    2x10x35
    1x9x35
    So close to 3x10, hope to get it next lifting day

Diet
    Breakfast wasn't eaten, but I brought a protein bar to class.

Lunch
    a cup or so of cooked Broccoli
    2 cruddy hot italian sandwiches calorie count can be anywhere from 1000 to a max of 1450

Pre workout
    1 scoop ON Whey

Post workout
    2 scoops ON whey
    15 gummy bears

Dinner
    6-7 oz sliced pot roast
    4 oz or so of boiled potatos
    about a cup of raw broccoli from salad bar

Snacks throughout day
    2 string cheese
    1 Oats and Honey Bar

Totals (excluding lunch)
    1585 calories
    152 carbs
    45 fat
    146 protein

Add anywhere from 1000-1400 to get actual total. Today was a pretty high cal day. Now I know not to get the premade hot italian sandwich. Loaded with cheese, dressing, and bread is like thick french loaf.

Even though today was a pretty high cal day, I'm still under the calories recommended to me by this calculator - calculators.hpathy.com/calories-need.asp to lose 1 pound/week.

Just wanted to do a quick update and say that this lunch I tried my usual custom sandwich without cheese and mayonnaise, and to be honest, I didn't miss it all that much. The meat, lettuce, and tomato actually provides more than enough flavor.

I haven't done my cardio yet today, but I am practically done eating (will either have a small snack or protein shake) so time to post my diet for the day.

Breakfast
    Protein Bar

Lunch
    Custom made sandwich on whole wheat consisting of turkey, roast beef, lettuce and tomato
    1 cup of cantaloupe and honeydew mix
    1 cup of broccoli from salad bar

Dinner
    7 oz pork loin
    half cup mashed sweet potatos (counted as mashed potatos in calorie tracker)
    half cup of peas

Snacks throughout day
    2 string cheese
    2 scoops ON whey
    1.5 serving of oatmeal with 3/4 serving of Mrs. Buttersworth SF syrup
    TJ's Handful of Roasted Almonds
    2 cans Low Carb Monster

Totals so far
    2195 Calories
    213 Carbs
    66 Fat
    196 Protein

I know today was pretty carb heavy, but it's ok since most of them were good complex carbs such as whole wheat bread and oatmeal, right?

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    your calorie intake is really low.... less then I am eating and I weigh close to 100 lbs less.
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

Originally Posted by cawiau View Post
    your calorie intake is really low.... less then I am eating and I weigh close to 100 lbs less.
    By the time I get to bed I usually have about 500 or so undocumented calories...so my totals usually hit around the 2700 mark. Which I think is a little better. According to this calc, my maintain is 3400. I read from these forums the best thing to do is 500 below maintenance, so I should probably be getting around 2900?
    BTW nice progress you have so far!

Today I had my best cardio session in a while. I was extra motivated cause as I was doing it some guy walked in front, sorta nodded his head, and said "good job man". I thought that was really cool. It's nice because it confirms how people respect that you know you have a problem and are doing something about it. I ended up doing an hour avged a 2.4 speed cause I did 2.4 miles. I varied between 2.2 and 2.8. I kept the incline at 10 or above keeping it at about 13 most of the time. My "burn" according to the machine was 1160 calories, but as I said before, I don't know how reliable those are. I'm pretty proud of myself.

93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000) 93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000) 93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000) 93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000) 93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000) 93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000) 93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000) 93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000) 93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000) 93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000) 93civEJ1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    keep it going man. Not that I have that much knowledge, because im doing the same, but your last logged diet looks much better, except for those sugary monsters.

cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000) cawiau is a name known to all. (+5000)
    By the time I get to bed I usually have about 500 or so undocumented calories...so my totals usually hit around the 2700 mark. Which I think is a little better. According to this calc, my maintain is 3400. I read from these forums the best thing to do is 500 below maintenance, so I should probably be getting around 2900?
    ok... try to document everything, will make it easier.
    My journal:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112815821

keep it up man

almost have a nice history/sample to work off of

Seeing as Friday I don't have classes, I was able to get a mid morning workout in. Today was a lifting day.

Warm up
    6 mins on treadmill 2.5 and 15 incline

Squats
    warm up of 45 and 135
    3x10x185
    Will boost to 190 next lifting day

Dumbbell Rows
    warm up of 40
    2x10x55
    1x8x55
    Will stay with 55 for next workout

Dumbbell Bench
    Warm up of 40
    1x10x55
    1x8x55
    1x7x55
    Will stay with 55 next workout

Dumbbell shoulder press
    warm up of 20
    3x10x35
    Will boost to 40 next workout

I attempted to do a little cardio after the lifting session, but I couldn't bring myself to.
    I'll be back later today to update diet, and I'll be sure to log my snack before bed as well.

fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000) fatinNYC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is dangerous man.

this undocumented "500 or so" can be 1k, 2k who knows. we often underestimate those things which we don't log.

drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000) drewott is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fellow Ma$$hole subbing to keep up to date on your progress. I started in a very similar situation to you so I will share some of the tips I have from the first month of my routine.

1. Identify some clear cut goals. From your profile I am seeing this "I want to LOSE 150 lb". Good start! Have this as your long term goal. You should be able to lose 2lb. a week, so that is a 75 week goal. A bit long to keep in perspective. Set yourself a shorter term goal for something like spring break or so. That way you can feel great at hitting your short term goal instead of having to wait all the way until a year and a half to meet a goal.

2. The gym: You are going about this the right way. Increasing your weightlifting and increasing your cardio each session. As fat guys we can make even small changes and see huge results! Just MOVING at all is a great way to get started. Keep it up in there, looking good!

3. Your diet will determine your success. It sucks, but if you bust ass in the gym and go home and eat a pizza, you will not get the results you want. Sounds like so far you are making some good changes, start small. I used a fitday.com account and logged everything I ate for a week. Took me about 2 weeks to stop lying to the food log. When you start accounting for EVERY SINGLE THING that you eat, you will start making changes.

Simple stuff like mustard instead of mayo, diet soda instead of regular, crystal light instead of juice, all these small changes will add up.

You need to start weighing/measuring your food. As fat guys we see a 10 oz. piece of meat and think "Nice little 2oz snack". You will be very very surprised at what constitutes an actual serving size. Reign in your 'might be 500 cals' and 'about a cup' and turn them into exact numbers. Of course you live in the real world and cannot be exact with everything, but you do have a luxury which is not open to many people: you can plan your meals ahead of time. With the school cafeteria you can get the menus, check out whats being served and go into the cafeteria knowing what you are going to eat. Put it in your food log before you go and stick to your decisions. This makes a huge difference. When you plan before you eat you can make some better choices, rather than having to guesstimate in the moment and rue it later on.

4. You will experience setbacks. Last week I pounded 3 cupcakes before I even knew it. That sucked, but I logged it, took responsibility and moved on. The difference between you and a perma-fatty is that you are working on changing, you control your body and you will keep going. We cannot all be perfect all the time, you will slip up but just put it in the past and move forward.

5. A friend of mine is an RD at Framingham. Keep up the progress, or we'll come find you. Nah, j/k.... or am I!!!!

Good luck, keep up the good work and if you have any questions post em up!

-Drew